Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
I small gasp escaped Caleb as he started to shiver more he closed his eyes and his face flushed more. "Where...where out in the...the open..." he gasped again.

"Don't worry no one knows about this place." He said as his hand traveled south and found what he was want.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:29 pm

MichaelaWhite18
A moan escaped Caleb this time his head layed back and he relaxed.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
A moan escaped Caleb this time his head layed back and he relaxed.

Alos shivered and picked the male up taking him back to shore.

After doing it a few rounds Alos held Caleb close kissing the males neck and back "Sorry if I was rough on you."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb simply panted and shook a little bit he was half awake half asleep he looked back at Alos then. "I'm...ge...getting...used...to i...it..." he said through his panting.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb simply panted and shook a little bit he was half awake half asleep he looked back at Alos then. "I'm...ge...getting...used...to i...it..." he said through his panting.

Alos smiled and dressed the male and then got himself dressed "Come on lets go home." He said and began walking. As they neared village he stopped and tossed Caleb onto a bush as something came flying at Alos. It was a dagger and it bearly grazed him.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked slowly, despite being used to it his back still ached. He blinked when he was dragged into a bush though and looked at Alos wide eyes as he noticed a bit of blood coming from the Demon now. He looked behind him and noticed the dagger then back at Alos again. "Alos" He said worriedly.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked slowly, despite being used to it his back still ached. He blinked when he was dragged into a bush though and looked at Alos wide eyes as he noticed a bit of blood coming from the Demon now. He looked behind him and noticed the dagger then back at Alos again. "Alos" He said worriedly.

Alos looked at him "Stay out of this." He said and watched as two men walked out of the forest "We've been waiting for you Half Demon Alos, Man killer." They said smirking.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 am

MichaelaWhite18
Stay out of it? Caleb blinked he looked in the direction of the voices and slowly hid himself better but why were these guys looking for Alos what did they want?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Stay out of it? Caleb blinked he looked in the direction of the voices and slowly hid himself better but why were these guys looking for Alos what did they want?

The men smirked as did Alos. "Demon Hunters huh?" He asked grabbing his side where the dagger had grazed him. "Sorry but I don't have time to play with you."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos then looked through the bushed at the men, they were hunting him?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched Alos then looked through the bushed at the men, they were hunting him?

Alos smirked before running at the two men dodging their attacks and leaping on one before he got move out of the way. He chuckled and stabbed his hand through the males chest and pulled out his heart. He turned on the other and ripped his neck out before standing back up. "Sorry but I'm not letting anyone take me in."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's eyes just widened he saw enough with the first guy he hid after that and closed his eyes and covered his ears and shook.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb's eyes just widened he saw enough with the first guy he hid after that and closed his eyes and covered his ears and shook.

Alos walked over to the bush "Caleb?" He asked gently and grabbed the males shoulder gently.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:45 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just flinched as if he was being hit he wouldn't look at him. "You just...just killed them..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just flinched as if he was being hit he wouldn't look at him. "You just...just killed them..."

"So?" He asked no emotion in his eyes. "They were just human scum."
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games