Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked as he looked at him calmly and took a deep breath. "I do not know but I do know if I had to choose then I would try to help people as much as I can even if its small"he said gently as he continued to watch as he looked at him a bit. "How about you CL?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucy. "I really don't know much about humans but I would try to help people in need or people that are hurt in some way. I think I would try to become a doctor or a therapyst. I know only these profecions because that is the only two things that are aloud to talk about in heaven." He said. He smiled as he looked around them. "What if I wasn't born and you never met me what would you do then" he asked wondering.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer bited his head a bit but then looked away as he bite his bottom lip a bit worried as he loosened his grip on CL slighty, unsure why he would ask him that. "Well if you were never born I would probably still be fighting with your parents and your kind for some peace and equality and if not then I would probably remain single until I end up getting killed "he said gently.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:01 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL relaxed and sighed. That was the answer he wanted. He hugged lucy tightly as he knew it affected lucy. "I was scared that if I asked you that question you would say you would find someone better and that I was just useless." He whispered slightly. He had things in his mind that he didn't like to share about. It made him seem more human, but he really couldn't know that so he just thought he was a useless angel. "Better question. What if I was a human and you were a demon. How would you be able to find me." He asked. He thought that question would bring up lucy's spirits. He wondered about that would lucy be able to find him if he was human. He thought of course because they were meant to be together.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking down he took a small breath and then looked at CL calmly as he reached up and rubbed his checks with his finger tips a bit as he tilted his head slightly. "Well even if you were human I would try to come see you no matter what. I feel like that if you are meant to be with someone and love them then there is nothing that can stop them from being together or even seeing them. So if you were human and I was still a demon I would do what I can do to see you even if it meant ot being in my true form"he said gently.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and felt like he couldn't love anyone else but him. He was so in love. "You mean that. But wouldn't that be horrible not being in your true form and for your love not to know about who you really were. This is why I am so glad that I am angel and your demon. We know of eachothers excistance so we see eachother the way we are." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Yes its bad for your true love not to know your true form but if you think about it, if they knew your true form and your enemies saw that you were someone they did not want you to be with they would go after them. So would you want to lose your love because you saw the true form or would you rather see what you are used to to remain alive?"he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL put his head on lucy's chest. "Well I would want to know what my true love is because we love eachother then I wouldn't mind dieing just because I knew who you were. I would die loving you tell the end because you gave me something to keep you with a dieing wish. I would beg god to make me a demon so I would be able to be with you forever." He said holding onto lucy tightly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked as he wrapped his arms around CL tightly and kissed his head gently as he took a deep breath and nodded gently. "well your an angel so I guess we will have to make this work even if people find it odd"he said
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and stepped back. "Yes we can make it work. Everything has to change and now is the time for change." He said as he took lucy's hand and started walking again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing a bit he nodded and made his way with Candido before pulling his hand a bit when they needed to turn as he smiled a bit ."Come on we are still going to the costume shop that is if you want to"he said gently.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:56 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed deeply and looked down. "I don't know where the shop is and yes I do want to still go." He said .

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Then let me lead the way then silly or unless you just want to wonder around till it gets dark and all"he said gently.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shock his head and nodded. "Lead the way I am sorry." He said. He wanted to get a black suit and a blue dress shirt because he knew that would work with the wings but he didn't know the mask he should wear.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding he took a deep breath as he continued to lead the way as he hummed a bit to himself a bit. Arriving at the store he rubbed his head a bit before stepping back. "You want to lead the way in?"he asked.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games