Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 pm

๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier sighed and shook his head. "Yeah..." Now he felt like an idiot. It was a silent ride for the most part until they got there. It was a simple, but nice looking place. Xavier raised his eyebrows at it as if he were impressed before he got out and waited for Toby. He looked around then at the sky far off in the distance where the house was. There were rather dark storm clouds that seemed to be taking their sweet time rolling towards the city, but it was very slow moving. They had a really good amount of time before it would reach the city and start to rain. He didn't say anything about it and waited for Toby. "You haven't been here yet, right?" Xavier asked as they walked into the restaurant. It was just as assumption because of how Toby spoke of it. It just seemed like he might not have been here himself quite yet. A waiter walked over and took them to a booth in the back where there weren't too many people.

xxTristan still didn't say anything when Rory said it wasn't his fault. He still felt pretty bad, but didn't look at Rory. Then the blonde stood up as he said he was heading home. Tristan wanted to object, but he said he'd be quiet. At Rory walked away Tristan listened to the silence, but something interrupted it. The rain. It had gotten much heavier than it was a while ago. Come to think of it, Bandit was no where to been seen. Tristan looked over at Rory, who was busy getting his shoes on. He got up and walked over to the blonde quickly and as soon as he stood up straight Tristan hugged the male. It was kind of a last attempt to keep the blonde from driving home especially in this weather. Tristan was sure Rory would be either a little annoyed or a little unsure about this, but then out of nowhere came a loud clap of thunder that echoed not only through the house, but through all the air outside of the house. It was loud and unexpected enough to even make Tristan and hug Rory slightly tighter since it had started him.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Lol xD Sorry to hear he stole your food.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 pm

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image
User Image

The silent ride was kind of odd. Yeah, sometimes they did have silent car rides but this one.. This one felt a little awkward, didn't it? Oh well. Toby pulled them up to the neat restaurant he had picked out for them to eat at. It wasn't too complicated of a restaurant or supper flashy like some places were. It was simple, nice and cute. Just the way Toby liked it. When Toby got out of the care his eyes lingered off to the side where storm clouds could be seen rolling in. A smile lit up Toby's face again. "It looks like it's going to storm." Toby commented, he seemed pretty happy about it to be honest. He was. Toby blinked at the question and looked at the restaurant. Had he been here before? No, he actually hadn't. "No but, I've heard they have great food." Toby replied and walked with Xavier to get inside. Then they were walked over to a booth in which Toby sat at upon arriving to it. As he picked up the menu and looked it over, his eyes glanced up at Xavier a moment. Memories of being at that other restaurant came back. When Toby tricked the waitress into thinking that Xavier hit him.. Toby giggled and looked away at his menu again. That was pretty funny.

When Rory got to his shoes, he started to tie them. While he did so he could have sworn he felt Tristan walk over silently, but ignored it. Ignored him. As soon as Rory stood up to leave though, he was met by Tristan giving him a hug. He was actually not too shocked Tristan came to stop him, it wasn't too unusual unless they had been having a really bad argument. Rory sighed irritably and brought his hands up to Tristan's shoulders. "Tristan.." Rory was just about to push the male away so that he could leave, but then the clash of thunder.. Rory jumped from the unexpected sound then instead of pushing Tristan, he hugged onto Tristan. A small sound of defeat mixed with the very light whimper coming from Rory. "I hate you...." He muttered as he rested his forehead onto Tristan's shoulder. This was his way of signaling that he wouldn't leave right now. He was reluctant to do so anyways. Especially when it was stormy like this. It wasn't safe to drive home right now.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
It's whatever. He left a cake and Monster Tea at least. Looks like there will be no rest tonight. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier picked up the menu and looked it over. He heard giggling from the other end of the table just in time to see Toby look at his menu. An eyebrow raised as he stared curiously at the redhead. Xavier's eyes searched the table and landed on a neat little stack of straws that were left for them. Xavier grabbed two and set one off to the side. He ripped the end of the paper that covered the straw in his hand, pushed part of the wrapper off, twisted the wrapper at the end together then looked at Toby. He placed his lips on the straw and blew into it sending the paper wrapper at Toby and gently bump into his nose. After the straw was pulled away, a proud smile was left on Xavier's lips as he looked at Toby. He felt like he had gotten his payback now from the last time they went out to each and that paper wrapper had failed him horribly.

xxA smile formed on Tristan's face even if Rory did say he hated Tristan. Of course, Tristan didn't believe it. He shook his head in response as if to say, 'no you don't.' A hand reached up and ruffled up the blondes hair before he tried to move back from him, but Rory's arms didn't seem to budge. Tristan forgot how the male got when it came to storms. Nonetheless, he was able to free himself from Rory's arms and pull the male back over to the couch. He sat down and listened to the next loud crack of thunder. He squeezed his eyes shut and stiffened while his shoulders rose. He wasn't scared this time, but it had heard his ears. The thunder was far too loud for him. It was a sharp sound that seemed to tear through the walls mercilessly. The next roar caused Tristan to put his hands over his eyes and death glare out the window at the sky.

LilRinn
I guess that makes up for it xD
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image
User Image

Toby hadn't even noticed Xavier pick up straws. He was busy trying to find something good to eat, and somewhat shifting back to what had happened last time going to that one restaurant. "Oh!" Toby jumped, startled by the straw wrapper that bumped into his nose gently. He blinked a few times and looked down at the straw. He was so tempted to pull the same thing he did last time but, decided not to. Instead he sent a playful smirk at Xavier, looking at the proud smile that the other held. It was also noticed that they had a stack of straws. Did Xavier know what hell he just created if this were to have gotten a little carried away? "You'll pay for that." Toby said and grabbed a straw or two of his own. He ripped the top off, pulled the exposed bit of straw to his lips and blew, aiming to hit Xavier back.

Rory could feel Tristan shake his head to protest that Rory against Rory hating him. Tristan obviously didn't believe that Rory hated him. Rory didn't so that should have been a good thing that Tristan didn't believe when Rory said otherwise. Rory hadn't reacted much when his hair was ruffled. Though his hair being ruffled made him feel calmer again. He more so locked up when Tristan had tried to move away from him. Thunder always made him shut off to most everything.. He was able to walk back to the couch with Tristan at least. As they sat down, they were able to hear another loud clash of thunder. It made Rory flinch and cling to Tristan helplessly. Once again, the wolf was breaking down to but a mere freaked out puppy curling up and cuddling Tristan. The thunder was too loud for his canine like sensitive ears to handle which caused Rory to freeze up and shake softly. He hated seeming so pathetic but he really couldn't help it.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Right? It's ice cream cake too. (:<

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier only laughed put the paper from the straw hit him in the face as well. He shook his head since he was done; he didn't want to make a mess. "Fine, fine; I surrender," he said as he put his hands up and grinned at Toby. It wasn't a big deal to Xavier if he lost to someone since he wasn't a sore winner or loser, but this wasn't a big deal at all. "Just don't lie and say I hit you, hm?" he asked as a smirk took the place of the grin. Toby knew what would happen if he pulled that again. He looked down at the menu to decide what he wanted. For the most part the restaurant's specialty was sandwiches, but there were some other things as well. Xavier decided on a BLT with a side of french fries. It seemed like a good choice and he hadn't had a BLT for quite some time. He set the menu off to the side as the waiter walked over. "What would you like to drink?" Xavier looked at what they had before he answered. "A root beer, please." Yeah, Xavier decided to treat himself a little since Toby's house was mostly filled with healthy foods. The waiter then looked at Toby for his drink after writing down Xavier's. After Toby said what he wanted, he asked if they needed more time to decide and Xavier looked at Toby to see if he did since Xavier was ready.

xxTristan jumped slightly when Rory suddenly clung to him. He should have known that was going to happen. He was able to get his arms free and grab the blanket next to them and pull it over. Before he did anything else with it he pressed a button on the side of the couch by the arm of the couch that make it fold out like a recliner, but without any gabs. It was something that Tristan liked about this couch when Toby showed it to him. Both his and Rory's legs went up and Tristan pulled his legs a bit closer to himself before he grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around them. The blanket was pretty big and it was supposed to be. He and Toby used this large, but warm and soft blanket whenever they had movie nights. He wasn't sure if Rory would get cold or not, but he figured it might help to make him feel better. After that he pulled the blonde back into a hug and held onto him. He didn't mind it Rory leaned against him since Tristan was pretty much leaned and pressed against the couch. Once again he ran his fingers through the blondes hair and continued even through the next couple cracks of thunder.

LilRinn
:0 That's the best kind!!!!!! Jealous!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby smiled happily and put his other straw down when Xavier gave up. The next thing Xavier said made Toby giggle but frown disapointedly. It was a sarcastic or fake upset face though. โ€œAwwww, finnne;โ€ Toby sighed. He then smiled again picked up the straw wrapper from the seat to place onto the table. โ€œYou got me.โ€ He said, still holding up his smile. Toby went back and picked out what he wanted. He settled on his favorite sandwich, a BLT and a small bowl of potato soup. As for what he wanted to drink, he wanted Raspberry icetea. Hearing Xavier order a root beer had Toby's face tempted to make an odd expression. Root beer was a great Toby replant. That's all he'd say. He hated that stuff with a passion. โ€œRaspberry ice tea please.โ€ Toby answered. When the question of time came up, Toby looked at the waiter after Xavier looked at him. โ€œUh, yeah. I'd just like a BLT and a small bowl of potato soup, thank you.โ€ Toby said as he closed his menu. โ€œOh wait.โ€ Toby said after the waiter left. He got up and minuets later came back with crayons and a kids menu. He wasn't supposed to have this, he wasn't a kid, but he got someone to give one to him. He looked quite happy about getting the kids menu. He always liked messing around and doodling to pass time. โ€œOkay, all is good now.โ€ As if anything was bad before hand. He said this as if this little menu solved anyoneโ€™s problems.

Rory felt the couch fold out, but didn't really mind it happening. He didn't even know the couch did this though. He would have noted how cool it was but it would look like Rory was too focused on the stormy weather to really take notice to the little things. It couldn't even been explained how dumb he felt. He always looked and acted like some stuff guy but, make a little thunder go off and it turned the 'badass' into a little puppy. Rory watched as Tristan pulled a large blanket over. Surprisingly the large blanket covering over him made him feel better, safer. Like he was hidden almost. After being pulled back into the hug, Rory nuzzled his face into Tristan and tried to tune out the loud cracks of thunder but, it was kind of hard to when they were so loud. Still though, even with the loud thunder, Rory was calming down. Tristan's fingers running through his hair and being next to Tristan was enough to calm him down. Enough to not be as much of a little pup at least. When it got quiet for a moment, Rory tilted his head up and gently pressed his lips onto Tristan's cheek. He didn't say anything, he just put his head back down afterwords and cuddled closer once more. It was his way of saying he was sorry for upsetting Tristan earlier.

Kassumi6
Oh I know it is. xD Better than putting brownies into a bowl of vanilla ice cream. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier watched Toby leave with an eyebrow raised and it stayed raised as the male walked back a small pack of crayons and a kids menu. "You are a child," he commented then shrugged. "If Tristan ever thought of doing that he would." He shook his head and looked at Toby. "What's your Halloween costume going to be?" he asked since he was curious to know. He already knew Tristan's since the male had his planned out a few months in advance. Xavier honestly had no plans to dress up, but he'd wear something. Maybe he'd just dress in a suit or something in be someone from Men in Black. It was simple enough and he'd look good. He watched as their drinks were soon placed down in front of them along with a small glass of water. Xavier thanked the waiter before he walked off to the next table to ask if they needed anything else for their meal and to see how everything was going. Xavier's different colored eyes fell back onto the redhead in front of him.

xxTristan's eyes widened a bit in surprise as his cheeks blushed when he felt a pair of lips press against his cheek. It was unexpected, but welcomed. A smile formed on Tristan's face, but he didn't do anything. He said he wasn't going to talk and that's pretty much how it was going to be until Rory got fed up and told him to speak. He leaned against the couch still hugging blonde that seemed to be much calmer now. He'd have to remember this the next time a thunderstorm came along and the blonde was nearby. Tristan was still tired and that would prove true as he placed his head against Rory's shoulder with his eyes closed. He started to doze off a bit and his arms loosened around the blonde.

LilRinn
...that sounds good... My grandmother bought an ice cream log cake since the new pie recipe didn't go over too well. I'll be replying to this RP for now since it's about time I posted something and I'm trying to attempt to figure something out that I did a few years ago xD It's a map...of a nonexistent country...I can't see the boarders to well and I want to make something out of it!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby had his hand pulling out a blue crayon when he heard Xavier's comment. A child? Toby blinked and looked off to the side. โ€œAm not a child...โ€ Toby muttered. After pulling out the rest of the crayons, Toby started to color in a drawn dog with a green crayon. The question almost made Toby look a little irritated. He glared at the menu and shook his head. His mind drifting back to a previous conversation with Rory. Though he didn't say anything about it. โ€œUmmmm~. I'm going to be dressing up as a puppet.. With the hanging strings and such.โ€ Toby said. He actually had plans with this outfit. There would be a little stage built that Toby would pretend to be hanging from, lifelessly. It was to scare people. Toby thanked the waiter as well for the drinks and pulled his ove to sip on some tea through a straw. โ€œWhat you are you going to be dressing as?โ€ Toby asked. It was kind of sad, but as far as he knew Rory wouldn't be dressing up as anything... Rory didn't seem to know what fun was. Toby thought so at least.

Rory's eyes were fixed on a window. He watched as the rain started pouring down heavily, how the trees blew in the wind, and lightening lit up the sky. You'd think a moody guy like him would like moody weather... Oh well. Rory let himself slowly relax into the couch, though his eyes stayed locked onto the window. It looked at if he felt something would come bashing in through the window or something.. You never knew. Eventually though, Rory rested his head back down and gently closed his eyes. All the silence between thunder and the comforting warmth was making Rory become quite sleepy. Rory could tell that Tristan was slowly dozing off already and he too started to do the same thing. It didn't take long at all, but Rory was sound asleep, nice and comfortable next to Tristan.

Kassumi6
TODAY MAN.... So obnoxious and tiring. xD What type a pie was it? And a map you say? x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier smirked at Toby before he raised his eyebrows at the costume. That would be rather interesting to see. Some people went all out for Halloween, others tries their best, and some just didn't care. Rory came off as the not caring and the not wanting to be involved type, but knowing Tristan the blonde would probably be pulled into it. "Probably just Men in Black." It was the simplest thing he could do and still appear to have tried for something. Plus since he'd have to wear sunglasses he didn't have to look at or pay attention to anyone. He could just ignore them if they talked on and on. It wasn't a bad idea really. Soon their food came and was placed in front of them.

xxTristan could feel Rory relax, which woke caused him to open his eyes and look at the blonde. Rory had finally relaxed and ended up falling asleep as a result, and this made Tristan smile sleepily. He placed his head back against the male's shoulder before he closed his eyes once again, hopefully for the last time that night because he fell asleep without too much of a problem.

LilRinn
Sorry to hear how bad that day was! It was pumpkin. Yeah, was for a story I never wrote lol. Sorry for the late and scattered replies! Did you want to jump to the next day when the party is about to start? Tristan will be snatched around that time lol. No big scene or anything, but someone's bound to see something and Rory's bound to tell that the wolves are from the pack that was controlled by the witch.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:59 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby had the biggest smile after hearing what Xavier was going to be for Halloween. Men in Black? He loved that whole series! โ€œI love Men in Black!โ€ Toby said happily, looking up from his kids menu. โ€œThat's cool though. I remember doing a Men in Black themed thing last year. I was a little green alien though.โ€ Toby explained. The year before, they had done this concert and he decided that the should dress in suits. Rory only did so because Toby paid him to do it. The rest did for the fun of it.. Toby pushed his menu aside when the food arrived and grabbed his drink out of the way. He sipped on his drink then placed it back down after the plate was placed onto the table.

Rory didn't wake up when Tristan moved about. He just remained in his comfy position. His eyes were shut, his body was motionless and resting. The few cracks of thunder didn't even wake him. With this boy it seemed that once he was out, he was out. Nothing really woke him. Not kicking, not yelling. However, he'd wake up if some continuously hit or yelled at him. He wasn't THAT impossible to wake up. While asleep, Rory wound up wrapping his arms around Tristan as if the male were a teddy bare and hugged him close to himself.

Kassumi6
It's alright. It works out because my schedule has been a bit all over lately. >< Annnnd sure. We can skip ahead.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:30 am

User Image
User Image

The Next Day

xxTristan ran around Toby's house putting the finishing touches on the all ready finished haunted house. It was, in all honesty, finished. All the decorations were put up, all props for anyone that dropped them off were placed around appropriately, all decorations were set up, all mechanical scares were placed around with their pressure pads well hidden, the haunted house portion of the house was enough to give Tristan insomnia for a week if not two, the main part of the house where the party was going to take place had few scares so people were able to go about without a problem, and the outside of the house was enough to make people want to walk on the other side of the street out of fear when they looked in side the gate or at the gate itself. Tristan had outdone himself and he was exhausted. He was going around lighting the candles, fixing anything that needed to be fixed, and fixing was wasn't crooked and should have been. He seemed almost nervous and he kind of was. He was confident in the house since he made Xavier jump earlier by accident when the male stepped on the pressure pad of the animatronic thing he was setting up. Tristan was flustered and frustrated because Xavier had taken a picture early in the morning of Tristan being hugged into Rory's chest by Rory while the two were asleep on the couch. Toby had probably seen it and he wasn't going to let the brunette off easy. The flash had woken Tristan up and Rory seemed to follow after. Tristan hadn't seen the blonde after that for the rest of the morning; he didn't know if Rory was still in the house or had gone home. Tristan had his hair dyed green and styled accordingly. Tristan's makeup was done very well. It was smudged in the appropriate places, but was neat other than that because the male was so picky. It had to be almost symmetrical, it had to be perfect, nothing could be out of place. His outfit was even perfect down to the stitching. He was a perfectest in almost every sense of the word when it came to certain things.

xxXavier had left to his house early in the morning, after taking a picture of the sleeping "couple," to get his costume. He drove home and assumed Toby would be fine since Rory and Tristan were in the house. Once at his house, Xavier walked inside and went to his bedroom. He pulled out the black suit he had left by accident. He changed into it and looked around for a pair of black sunglasses. It took him a bit, but he found them. He checked himself in the mirror and left the house with the sunglasses on. It wasn't too hard to see with them on. He got into the car and drove back to the house. Tristan had said that one of the fake guns at Toby's house had been painted black a while ago for a video and Toby, who owned it, was letting Xavier use it along with a fake badge from the concert that Toby's band had in the MiB theme. Toby was nice enough to let him and Xavier wouldn't cause the objects any intentional harm. He walked into the house and went upstairs where he found the two objects placed neatly on his bed. He went to the bathroom to slick back his hair. It was heavily gelled at all because Xavier didn't like his hair to feel stiff. The gel itself was supposed to be quite light and keep the hair form hardening, but still keep it styled. He walked back into the room then downstairs after he got the badge and gun situated appropriately and covered them with his buttoned jacket. It was a maze to get through the other levels of the house if it wasn't the first floor; avoiding all the "traps" and scares was a major pain.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan - Image

LilRinn
Well then it works out for both of us.
...Done... xD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:48 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

Toby ran around the house putting his costume together. Last minuet he decided to go with something else. The costume he made last year but never wore because the concert and what not.. Maybe next year he'd do the puppet idea... Speaking of that concert though, Toby had to find that badge and gun for Xavier. Now that his own outfit was thrown on, he could. Toby carefully tip toed around his house, purposefully dodging any of the props Tristan put up. He had to go off to the storage room to get these items for Xavier. Once he did, he put them upstairs on Xavier's bed. From there he went to find Tristan to see if more help was needed at all. Of course it wasn't too hard to find Tristan. Something had come to mind before saying anything about help though. . Earlier that morning Toby had caught Tristan and Rory snuggling, and sleeping on the couch together.. It was adorable. Absolutely adorable. Toby clasped his hands behind his back and crept up behind the man dressed at Joker. "You guys are cute together. Why do you two deny being a couple?" Toby tilted his head to the side as if curious. Which he was. To him at least, Rory and Tristan seemed like a cute pair but, it made no sense why they weren't official. He didn't remember Tristan denying anything about it but, Rory seemed dead set on the idea that they weren't and never would be a "couple". In Toby's eye they were though..

Well, Rory had slept pretty well.. However, when he woke up Xavier very quickly brought himself up to the top of Rory's hit list. While sleeping on the couch, Rory had hugged Tristan to himself.. Xavier got the bright idea of taking a picture of it. Rory was mad. So he had left the house to go home. Not only because he was mad though. Rory decided he'd at least change up his look. No costume though. All Rory did was dye his hair black and tossed on crystal blue contacts. Today he really, truly looked like a human. That was the plan after all. He posed as a human for the day. Of course... Very few would understand that's what he was doing. Like Tristan and Xavier. They were the only humans that would get it. After dressing up Rory did return back to Toby's house. Which by the way, the place looked amazing. If made even him feel creeped out.. And he was hard to creep out most of the time. Right now, Rory was aimlessly walking around the house. He was pretty much just getting a good look at everything. The house looked better like this if you asked him. Rory happened to bump into Xavier while walking around. Well, not literally bump into him. Rory more so got in Xavier's way by accident. "You..." Rory almost growled. He glared at Xavier that was dressed up in a suit. "Is this some MiB sh*t or are you suited for your funeral?" Rory questioned in a half threatening manner. He didn't show any signs of doing anything though. Which he wasn't. This was a party, not a time to start fighting.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby: Hist picture.. Just with red hair, not black.

Kassumi6
It does. xD Yay for Halloween! Not even five minuets in and Rory is already threatening someone. Whatta bad puppy.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan jumped and turned around to look at Toby partly wide-eyed after the minor startle. Although Tristan absolutely loved his creation, it paranoid him to no end. The place had nearly become a nightmare for Tristan mostly because it was from his own mind. "We're not a couple!" Tristan tried his best to shout, but it came out squeaky and whinny. It wasn't as threatening as he wanted it to be, but he was too flustered. Hell, if it wasn't for all the white makeup on his face the light blush would have been visible. He closed his eyes and sighed as his hands become flat, parallel to the ground with his elbows slightly bent. "We are not a couple nor will we be in the near future, so drop it." Still not threatening, but much calmer and less harmful to the ears. He opened his eyes and looked at Toby. The Joker's eyes probably weren't supposed to be green-blue, but Tristan couldn't get anything close to his eyes without flipping out. "Is all the food set out in the kitchen? And the drinks?" The guests would be arriving in five minutes, which left little time for any other minor details. Tristan already knew where he'd spend most of his time: away from everyone. He'd greet people and chat a bit, but the male was claustrophobic and not a people person. Why he even attended parties was beyond him! He started to make his way down the hallway to go to the stairs and as he did so he avoided whatever pressure pads he could.

xxXavier was confused as first when Rory spoke, but when he growled it became apparent who it was and the smell of werewolf helped at well. "I almost didn't recognize you. Why do people dye their hair for his holiday? Tristan dyed his hair green, you dyed yours black; did Toby dye his blue?" It confused Xavier why people dyed their hair to begin with. He, of course, didn't noticed the colored contacts since he didn't pay enough attention to such a thing. "Oh, uh, Men in Black, yes. What are you? Human? Longing for what we can no longer obtain?" A smart-*ss smirk formed on Xavier's lips. Oh, he knew he'd touch a nerve with that, but now wasn't the time for it. He looked over to the stairs and say Tristan and Toby walking down. "Does this look right?" he asked as he held his arms out to his sides. He wasn't sure how accurate the costume really was. Tristan shrugged and looked at Toby for an answer before his eyes landed on Rory. "You...dyed your hair?" Tristan knew faced better than names, and he could tell it was Rory based on his facial features. He walked over and examined the male further. "Are you wearing colored contacts?" Before Rory could answer the doorbell rang and Tristan's head hung. "Sh*t...they're early..." Without another word he pulled out a deck of cards and headed for the front door. Xavier looked over at Toby with an eyebrow raised. "Do you have to greet people as well? What happened to the puppet costume?"

LilRinn
Yay! Living twice! Oh Rory xD Tristan won't be happy about the change lol
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image
User Image

All Toby could really do was smile and giggle at Tristan. Toby hadn't intended on really startling Tristan but it worked out. He watched the wide eyed Tristan shout in a whinny squeaky voice. โ€œWe're not a couple!โ€ Tristan said. Uh huh... Right... โ€œRiiiiight...โ€ Toby said, still grinning up at Tristan. Maybe they weren't a couple, but they sure as hell acted as a couple.. Toby had seen them kiss at least once, found them cuddling on the couch, then they bitched like an old married couple.. Toby didn't see how the two weren't, except for the fact that they each fought the idea of being a couple. For what reason was beyond him. Toby wasn't about to drop it. He found it would be fun to tease about this. However, Toby was easily distracted and Tristan directed his attention else where. Food and drinks? โ€œOh gosh! I need to finish with that!โ€ Toby said in a panicked tone. He turned to walk with Tristan to get downstairs again. He too avoided pressure plates by following Tristan's footsteps.

Rory almost smiled when Xavier said he almost didn't recognize him. That was part of the goal here. The question though made him shrug. Why did anyone do anything on this holiday? It all seemed stupid don't you think? To Rory at least. . As far as Toby though, Rory didn't even know. โ€œlike I'd know...โ€ Rory answered then tossed his hood on. Rory would have responded to that smart-a** remark negatively. Maybe he would have even gotten mad but, hey.. Rory was never a human to begin with. Never at any point was he human. He was an elemental, then got turned into a mix when bitten by a werewolf. Still, the remark was slightly irritating. Growling softly, Rory shut his eyes and threw on an irritated smile. โ€œWasn't a human to begin with.โ€ Rory said quietly when he noticed Toby and Tristan. Toby was smiling at Xavier and did a quick walk around the guy before nodding happily. โ€œIt's perfect! Love the sunglasses on you~ You look good.โ€ Toby complemented then blinked over in Rory's direction. Didn't Rory always wear contacts? .. Rory looked over Tristan's costume again, a smirk formed on his lips. Tristan looked like an exact copy almost.. The eyes weren't matching though. Which was fine. Rory didn't really have time to answer Tristan's questioning before the doorbell rang and he had to go. So his smile fell as he looked back at Toby and Xavier. โ€œUm, actually-.. Could you two take care of setting out the food and drinks?โ€ Toby asked hopefully. He really did want to greet his guests instead of making Tristan do it by himself. Rory simply shrugged and headed for the kitchen. Which honestly was odd. Toby was sure Rory would have made an excuse to hang around Tristan but, whatever.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby: Hist picture.. Just with red hair, not black.

Kassumi6
Bwahaha! Too bad.. Tristan will live. xD Should Tristan and Toby get taken together? That way the other two have to work together to go get them? Just a thought. x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:21 am

User Image
User Image

xxThe two males ended up having to stand outside while people flooded into the house. They greeted people with a smile or Tristan played the part of The Joker. He even did card tricks for those who asked. It was fun up until the last people got into the house. The door closed by accident after someone got scared and fell back into it. It wasn't a big deal as the two went for the door, but something stopped them. More specifically, Tristan was grabbed from behind and so was Toby. A hand was placed over their mouths to keep them quiet, but Tristan struggled like hell before he bit the person's hand causing him to yelp in pain. "Let go of me yo--" Tristan was knocked unconscious by a blow to the head while Toby was held still by the other man who flung him over his shoulder like a sack of flour. They were tossed into a van before they drove off. Toby had a clothe tied around his mouth to keep him quiet before the male that was carrying him sat down in the passenger seat. Tristan was still unconscious and once they got to the place they were at (an old warehouse converted into some needed office space a couple years ago) they pulled the two out. They walked into the building and Toby was handed off to another guy. "Take him somewhere else; he's of no use to us." The darker haired male said that had been carrying Toby. The man nodded before he walked off with Toby to another room. He was tired to a chair that was bolted to the ground and the cloth wasn't removed although now it was looser. Tristan was also tied to a chair a couple rooms down before he was doused with cold water. He jolted awake and looked around him before his eyes settled on the two men in front of him. One had dark brown hair and the other had smokey gray hair. "Wh-who...?" Tristan got out before one of them answered. "We'll be asking the questions, you disgusting human." The brunette sneered and this sentence confused Tristan. "Disgusting human?" he asked. "You're the human from the forest, aren't you? I recognize your scent. You were the know-it-all that helped to kill our witch and kill almost everyone else in our pack!" Shock came over Tristan as he stared at the two. "You're...wolves? You're the wolves from--" "Yes, we're the wolves that lived around the woods by your house. We're the ones that nearly attacked your friend before you showed up, we're the ones that killed all those people, and we're the ones that attacked you." Now Tristan was afraid, but he wasn't about to show it. "What do you want with me?" Eerie smiled formed on their faces at that question. "We want our revenge for the slaughter of our pack and we want to kill the human that had everything to do with it. If you had just kept your mouth shut we would have let you live in peace, but then that wolf came along... Stupid mutt." "Don't call him a mutt, you b*tch!" Tristan snapped angrily only to receive a slap to the face. "You're a stupid human aren't you? We're going to either have our fun with you or hurt that friend of yours." Tristan's eyes widened; they were talking about Toby. They had him beat there. A grin spread on the darker haired male's face. "Oh, I think he wasn't to cooperate now." He held up his hand as his nails became longer and more claw like. A scream could be heard from the room Toby was in.

xxXavier nodded at Toby even though his other question wasn't answered. Either way he did like Toby's costume; it was rather interesting. He watched Rory walked off to the kitchen then followed after waving at Toby. Once in the kitchen he pulled the gun glasses off. "I forgot about that. Were you blonde before that or did you eye color just change after you were bitten?" Xavier seemed genuinely curious about it and it seemed more like something Tristan would ask, although he never did. Tristan wouldn't ask a question like that because he didn't want to somehow lead to upsetting the blonde now black haired male. They pulled everything out of the fridge and set them out and even had to place a coupe things in the living or dining room (as instructed by the list Tristan had left for Toby in the kitchen), but they always ended up back in the kitchen to set out some more things. After what felt like an hour, people were scattered everywhere, but something seemed amiss. A man dressed as a ninja walked into the kitchen and over to Rory. This was the guy from before (Jeremy? I can't remember) at the studio that Tristan took Rory to before Tristan got ill. "Hey, Rory! Xavier! How are ya?" he asked happily with a grin under the mask. Xavier greeted the male with a handshake before he looked at the two questioningly. "Have you guys seen Tristan? I can't find the guy anywhere." Xavier looked at the ninja confused and glanced at Rory before he looked back at the other male. "When was the last time you saw him?" Xavier asked. "Last time I saw him was when everyone was coming in the door. He was standing outside with Toby greeting everyone and doing card tricks for people. Let him know I'm looking for him, 'kay?" Xavier nodded and the ninja walked off before Xavier looked at Rory. "Toby should be back by now right?" After that the male grabbed his sunglasses, placed them on, and headed for the front door. He walked outside and looked around, but something made him stop. "Why does it smell so intensely of wolf?" he asked as he covered his nose and mouth. No one was outside since everyone was in the house by now, but Toby and Tristan seemed to be missing.

LilRinn
Sure! Although he won't be harmed since he had nothing to do with it all xD
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out