Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:57 am

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

User Image
User Image
Toby went back and forth from greeting to admiring Tristan. The guy seemed to really be the life of the party. As far as walking through the front door went. Toby watched as Tristan did card tricks and acted down right freaky. At one point though, Toby was feeling weird standing by Tristan at the front door. Joker did look like a clown in some ways, and Toby hated them... It was Tristan though, so Toby didn't get all that freaked out.. On the outside. After what felt like ages the last guests were inside the house. Before they could get in the door was accidentally closed on them. Which was no big issue as they could have easily opened the door back up. However, they were grabbed by people. At first Toby almost panicked but, it was Halloween, stupid sh*t like this was bound to happen. Toby sighed under the hand and went to pull away but, Tristan.. They knocked him out?! That was when Toby really did panic and struggle. He wanted to cry out to Xavier, or Rory. Hell, anyone in the house would have worked! A clothe was tied around his mouth though he could make a louder noise than a muffle scream. Once tossed into the van, Toby struggled to get loose from the rope around his hands, and clothe tied around his mouth. Soon enough the van stopped and the two were pulled out. Toby being pushed off to someone else while Tristan was carried elsewhere. If he was of no use then why the hell even take him?! More importantly, what were they doing with Tristan?! Toby kicked and squirmed around in the bigger male's arms until he was eventually sat down in a chair then tied to it. At which point Toby really couldn't do much else but try to free himself. Toby suddenly froze as the screams of someone, assuming Tristan's, could be heard. Oh god.. If there was ever a time to f*cking panic! Tears rolled down his cheeks as he shook his head. The loosened clothe came undone so he was able to actually cry out. “S-stop it! L-let me go!” Toby shouted in a lightly demanding tone. His voice came out shakily, and more so pathetically than he first imagined but hey, he was really freaking out by this point. This couldn't have been some measly Halloween trick. No way! Tristan would have stopped it all, knowing Toby would have taken to it too seriously.

The question didn't bother Rory. Hell, he had asked the same thing to other werewolves before. While most humans took more dramatic changes when bitten Rory didn't. Most would have hair color changes and eye color changes within the hour of being bitten. However, Rory's changes were slight. His hair turned from shiny blonde to dull blonde and his eyes went from golden, to really bright golden, So really his hair and eyes switched around.. Rory figured it was because his elemental genes were stronger than a humans or werewolf's. “Ehh, always been blonde and golden eyed. My hair became dull though while my eyes pretty much became glow sticks..” Rory half muttered the end of his sentence. Now, let's just be honest here. Rory for at least a good twenty minuets could smell the light scent of other wolves lingering into the kitchen. The thought that passed him up was that some of the guests were werewolves. Which Rory wasn't really happy with but, at least it wasn't vampires. . Anyways. Rory and Xavier wound up handling the food and drinks until someone walked up to them, but Rory in particular. This guy was from the studio Tristan had taken him to awhile back. Rory didn't recognize the face (it was hidden) or name, but of course the scent of the male was what gave Rory the key clue of in fact knowing the male.. Kind of. Tristan? He should have been near the front of the house. That's where Toby and Tristan were for awhile at least. “Okay.” Rory told the guy. Now Rory was a little concerned.. The smell of wolf plus not one, but two people missing was bad. As Rory followed Xavier outside, he actually wanted to believe he was just smelling incorrectly. The strong scent of wolves outside the house was unbelievable! Their scents held a familiar feel though, and it wasn't his pack witch could have only meant one thing... “Oh god.. I recognize these wolves..” Rory shook his head, genuinely growing concerned. What the hell did that pack want with Tristan and Toby? “Um-... Would it be possible that the pack Tristan and I had to deal with came and took them away?” Rory questioned, but he felt like he knew the answer. There didn't really seem to be much else of a possibility in his mind. If they were in fact taken though, they needed to hurry.. If those morons were shifting the two over or killing, or hurting them... No. Wasn't going to happen. Rory already started to make his way off the lawn. “I'm going after them... Just encase..” He informed not even waiting for Xavier, if the guy was thinking of going even. Shifting into a wolf would have been necessary but, a giant wolf jolting around on the streets wasn't the most bright of ideas.. Even on Halloween. He'd have to take a car.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby: Hist picture.. Just with red hair, not black.

Kassumi6
Of course, of course. I just figured it'd be one of those "At the wrong place at the wrong time" kind of deals.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 am

𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

REDONE

xxThe dark haired male stepped back from Tristan who was slouched over with his head hung almost to his knees. He was still soaking wet, but it wasn't the only thing he was covered in. His hair covered his face, but his makeup was starting to run and smear while blood joined the water that dropped from any given point. His clothes were ripped with deep cuts under left in their wake. Tristan had screamed once or twice mostly because he had been caught off guard. He panted as he lifted his head to glare at the two wolves who only grinned. "I think he's mad." The one with the dust colored hair commented while the other licked the blood from his "claws" (or nails). "I think he tastes good. Maybe we should just eat him like the others. We can eat his friend too," said the darker haired male. Tristan only got angrier. "If you touch him I'll--" The darker haired male lunged forward to get in Tristan's face with a threatening growl. "You'll what? You're nothing but a lowly human with no chance against a one wolf or two without some kind of weapon or herb or voodoo to use against us." Tristan gulped, but held his glare as he moved his had back from the man. "You can't do anything." Tristan moved his arms as if to change his position to make it seem like he didn't care, but he had actually grabbed the knife from his back pocket. It had to be with the outfit since he matched the costume so well. He started to cut the ropes with his, not moving any part of his arms that could be seen if he could help it. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" The gray haired male asked playfully. "Only a mutt." Tristan's response was quick and sharp just like the blow to the cheek he reserved for it. His legs weren't tied, but he couldn't so anything with them but have them twitch slightly whenever he was struck. One of them would hold his legs down while the other would hit or cut Tristan.

xxMeanwhile the man where Toby was just gave the redhead a dull look when he pleaded to be let go. "Can't. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's easier to grab an extra person than to cause a scene. If you were will that guy when he was nabbed then they had to take you because you're a witness." It was the truth and this guy didn't seem to give a damn if the truth hurt or not. The guy was stoic, silent, and emotionless. He leaned against the wall by the door with his arms crossed and stared coldly at Toby.

xxThe two males had moved off to the side to talk over something, which Tristan assumed was how they'd either cook him or kill him. He was half way through the rope at this point before they walked back over after seeming to decide one something. "We've come to a decision and we won't kill you," Tristan relaxed, but kept cutting through the rope before the wolf spoke again, "but you'll have to kill your friend." The two seemed rather proud of this idea they came up with. "Over my dead body!" Tristan snarled at them. "That can be arranged." One pointed out and Tristan growled threateningly at them, which surprised them. They didn't know humans growled. This was perfect typing since the rope was finally cut through. The two looked at each other while Tristan quickly got up and went at one of them with the knife. This was the only thing he could do even if it was risky, but it was a failed attempt as both wolves grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. The knife clattered to the ground and the male with ash colored hair picked hit up and the brunette kept the struggling Tristan pinned tightly to the wall. "We should have checked you." It was the last thing the male said before the knife stabbed through Tristan's upper arm. He let out a scream in pain before the gray haired male got the idea to slowly start twisting the blade making Tristan cry out in pain even more.

xxXavier sighed heavily as he ran his fingers through his hair. Jeremy came outside, but Xavier told him to watch the party as he and Rory went to go pick Tristan and Toby up from the store. The male didn't question it and went back inside. Xavier ran to catch up with Rory and grabbed him by the back of his jacket and pulled him in a different direction. "If we drive can you follow the sent?" Xavier asked as he went in the direction of his car since it was closer. He knew the scent would be light, but they had to try. Once in the car, Xavier put his seat belt on and waited for Rory before they drove away. The windows were rolled down half way so they could both be able to smell the scent. It took a while, but they eventually ended up at a warehouse on the outskirts of town. Xavier got out of the car and closed the door quietly. If they were dealing with werewolves it was best to keep quiet. He walked over to the van only to cover his nose and mouth. "We're in the right place..." he mumbled as he moved away from the van that smelled far too heavily of wolf for Xavier's taste, but Tristan and Toby's scents could be picked up. He headed for the door and pulled it open. In creaked some, but not too badly. He stepped inside after Rory and walked down the hallway. Once at where the hallway divided he pointed down to where Tristan's scent came from before he went down the opposite hallway. About half way down the hallway Rory would be in he would start to smell Tristan's blood then would come the screaming that Xavier heard and didn't settle well with him. It made him walk down the hallway faster until he came to the door Toby's scent vanished into. He shoved the door open only to be tackled to the ground by the male that was by the door.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan - Image

LilRinn
So because I didn't like how I did this before (it felt choppy) I RE DID IT!!!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:12 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Rory stopped when the back of his jacket was pulled on. The car was a better idea than what he would have done.. Rory nodded at Xavier. “Without a problem.” He answered. Sure the scent would be a bit lighter in the car, Rory could still follow it alright. He got in the car with Xavier and kept track of the scent. When they did finally arrive at their destination, Rory got out of the car. This seemed to be the right place. Rory could smell all of them, from wolves to Tristan and Toby. This didn't make him happy though. Finding them was just the start. Getting them out was going to be the more difficult part... Maybe. The wolves didn't know that they were against a werewolf/elemental and a... What the hell was Xavier even? No time for that. Rory went on ahead while Xavier backed away from the van. He didn't go in without Xavier though. They'd need to go in together at least. Upon the door being opened, Rory went in then looked Xavier's direction. They started walking through the halls. Then.. Blood. Rory could smell blood. Tristan's blood too. Then Tristan's screams of pain.. Rory darted off a different direction from Xavier to get to Tristan. He wanted to put an end to this, right now.

Rory wound up finding the door in which Tristan was being held behind. The smell of the blood was strong now. It was something that further pushed Rory into the anger he was quickly slipping into. Even through the contacts his eyes lit up in anger. Rory didn't hesitate for even a moment. He brought his hands up to slam that door open, too hard even. The door fell right of the hinges on toppled over to the floor. That alone should have been enough the pause the others from what they were doing for the moment. Rory didn't look mad.. He looked furious. No. Beyond furious. He looked just as mad if not a little more than when the witch had him under her little spell. Rory's hair covered his eyes just slightly as he slowly stepped forward. His eyes traveled from Tristan to the wolves. He locked his sight onto the on who seemed to be the leader of the little group. “You have exactly five seconds to back off the human before dogs start hitting the ground.” Rory's tone was promising, not threatening. He was serious, anyone who failed to believe so was free to test him. However, if the wolves cooperated or not, Rory was beating the sh*t out of someone.

Well, Toby was confused.. Yes, he understood him being taken made sense in their point of view. He was a witness to a kidnapping. Why was anyone even being kidnapped?! This was ridiculous! Toby shook his head. What were they going to do with him then? If he wasn't even supposed to be apart of this, then what was going to happen.. Hm? Toby was sure that by the end of this he'd be killed. If he was only a witness, then they truly had no need for him and couldn't let him go. So being killed was the only thing that he could think of. Toby just didn't want to wait for it is all. Once again, Tristan's pained screams could be heard from the other room. It echoed into Toby's ears and shook him up, froze him and made him panic all at once. He needed out, now! “What are you doing to him?!” Toby nearly sobbed. His tears were beginning to leave black streaks from make up down his cheeks. He had never been so afraid before in his life. Not even when he was stabbed. This was far worse.

He had actually begun to feel a little hopeless. He couldn't squirm free, he could yell loud enough for the world to hear and of course even if he had free hands he couldn't call anyone. His phone was back home. As far as things were looking, they were doomed. Dead. Gone. Helpless! By the time Toby stopped struggling, his wrists and ankles were red from rope burn. He was tied down pretty good. He was able to slip free from a simple tie down. So he had been tightly tied to the chair by his wrists and ankles even. It wasn't enough to bleed but, Toby managed to get some scrapped skin and bad rope burn.. That he did himself though when panicking. Another scream came from down the hall, causing Toby to flinch and struggle a bit again. “S-stop it!” He shouted. Just then, the door was shoved open. A familiar, comforting face came in. “Xavier!” Toby almost smiled passed the tears but freaked out when Xavier was tackled to the ground by the other male. “Hey!” Toby again tried to break loose but couldn't. All he could do was watch at this point.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby: Hist picture.. Just with red hair, not black.

Kassumi6
I figured you'd want to fix it up.. Sense you were using your phone. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was too busy to reply to Toby. He rolled along the floor with the man and was finally able to pin him down before he just let loose and beat the man to a bloody pulp. He wasn't a wolf; he was human. The guy fell unconscious easily after a broken nose and a black eye or two. A couple more hits followed, but Xavier eventually calmed down. He had to catch his breath before he looked up at Toby. Without a second thought he was on his feet and trying desperately to undo the ropes. It took him a minute, but he got them. After the were undone Xavier pulled the redhead into a hug. It felt a bit out of character, but he felt the need to hug Toby for whatever reason. Then he remembered the wolves and Rory. He scooped Toby into in arms and ran out of the warehouse and to the car. He opened the passenger side door and put Toby in it. "Stay here; I'll be right back. If no one comes back within twenty minutes call the police," he said as he fumbled with the phone he took out of his pocket and handed it to Toby. He gave the male a kind, reassuring smile before he closed the door, told Toby to lock the doors, and ran inside.

xxEverything stopped and all eyes fell on the dark haired male that stepped into the room after the door fell to the ground. The slightest smile flashed on Tristan's face before he shouted in pain again as the knife was removed from his arm. He was tossed to the ground and he really didn't even want to try to get up. He was exhausted and he had probably lost enough blood to make him feel that way. Even if he wanted to help Rory he really was in no shape to and couldn't even try to push himself up. "The pet has arrived, goodie," the light haired male said sarcastically. The dark haired male sniffed the air before a look of disgust took over his face. "You're from that pack that killed ours. I'm going to enjoy ripping you to shreds!" The male lunged at Rory and changed into his wolf form in the process. "Isac, don't!" The other shouted, but it was too late. Isac was headed straight at Rory. He rushed him before he jumped, but before he could get close enough he was grabbed and slammed into the wall with a painful yelp. Xavier stood over the wolf and cracked his knuckles. "I can't remember how to kill one of your kind, but I'm going to enjoy figuring it out." Xavier said as Isac slowly got to his feet. "Why, you!" The other wolf shouted before he ran at Xavier as well. Tristan got this far before he finally passed out, but what he didn't see was the male shift to his wolf form to tackle Xavier.

LilRinn
Yeah... xD They're all going to need a hospital after this lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby watched Xavier beat the man up with seemingly no problem. He couldn't begin to explain how relieved he felt that Xavier was here. He didn't know how he found them, or why the police weren't contacted in the first place but, he was glad. Toby somewhat impatiently waited as he was untied from the chair. As soon as he was free, he was pulled into a hug. He hugged Xavier back, or more so clung to him like a life line of sorts. Or like Xavir was the best thing he'd ever seen in his life. “I'm so glad you're here.” Toby somewhat whimpered into the sentence. Then he was scooped up into Xavier's arms. Maybe Tristan had been saved already? When they reached the car there weren't any signs of anyone there. “W-wait, Tristan is-..” Toby tried to bunch together words while being placed into the car. He was being told to stay, and call police if no one was out in twenty minuets. “What?!” Toby sounded too concerned. Despite the reassuring smile, he did not feel reassured at all. Why not just you know, CALL NOW? Toby couldn't get much out before having to shut the doors and lock them. He held the phone in his hand ready to call police at any moment. Why he didn't just call, he didn't know. Maybe he felt like if he did he'd mess something up.. Who knew at this point.

Rory's eyes shot to Tristan again when the male shouted.. Those little. . Rory almost lashed out at them right then and there. However, the others decided they do a little bit of talking before doing anything. 'The pet'... Rory harshly narrowed his eyes. These morons just kept digging their graves, didn't they? He still hadn't said anything yet. He seemed to be reacting a little differently to them. And the threat? Please. Rory seemed unfazed by it. These dogs didn't scare him. Not in the slightest bit. A somewhat twisted, entertained smirk crossed over Rory's face. “Please do.” Rory encouraged. The other telling this wolf, Isac, not to charge Rory was smart. Isac should have listened. Rory didn't play fairly. Not when it came to defending his own or you know.. Just being pissed. Rory didn't even budge as he watched Isac charge him. Before Isac reached him though, Xavier came in and hit the charging wolf into a wall. That's when everything started to happen so quickly. It seemed Xavier was being charged by a few wolves so last second thinking, Rory shifted too. Isac seemed to be slowly getting up and their were two wolves getting ready to attack Xavier. So of course Rory tackled the one that Xavier didn't see coming. Growling and barking could be heard as Rory sunk his teeth into the other wolf's snout, mean while his claws dug into the wolf's shoulders. Sickly enough it genuinely pleased Rory to hear the other wolf practically shriek in pain. Rory had the wolf pinned too. He was mainly doing this because one: He wanted to and, two: he was trying to piss of Isac and the other wolf. “It's not so f*cking fun, is it?!” Rory thrashed his head around to really pain the wolf he was currently ripping ripping up mercilessly.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby: His picture.. Just with red hair, not black.

Kassumi6
Probably...IF it's that bad, Rory is more likely to run off to his pack though instead. I'm sure the doctors would notice the quicker healing from him... xD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier turned around to see Rory attack the wolf that was coming at him. It was two on two, which was good. The wolf that Rory currently had in his grasp wasn't able to struggle too much because Rory's claws were too far into his shoulder for him to move without something ripping. He howled and yelped and whimpered in pain. Isac got up and went for Rory, but Xavier was able to pin him down. The wolf struggled too much and Xavier had to continue to tighten his grip before an unsettling crack could be heard. Xavier's eyes widened as he looked at the now limp wolf he held onto. "Cedric!" Isac yelped and he was able to shove Rory off with his new found energy, but not without his shoulder tearing. Xavier let the body fall to the ground as he stood up. He forgot how strong he was when he was upset sometimes. A low growl came from Isac before he attacked Xavier viciously with teeth bared. He was able to scratch Xavier a few times before being kicked off near Tristan. As Isac got up he noticed what he was next to and quickly stood over Tristan was his head held low so his nose and mouth were near the brunette's neck. "Come any closer and I'll bite him!" he threatened before he showed his teeth as a sign that he wasn't kidding. It wouldn't be hard to take Isac down now that his arm had been hurt. They really weren't too much of a problem to take care of because they weren't used to strength in such small numbers, showing how truly weak the members were and how much they must have relied on the witch. Xavier wasn't sure what to do now. They couldn't just simply approach Isac without him biting Tristan and wouldn't that turn him? He looked at Rory and got the feeling that the wolf would be beyond p*ssed if that were to happen.

xx

LilRinn
He'll be fine minus a couple scratches. It's mostly just Toby and Tristan that need some medical care...mainly Tristan xD I had a little too much fun with that...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:24 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
As Rory was shoved off the wolf he was tearing into, he would have been laughing, sickly enough. The tables turned for that moment and Isac got to watch Rory painfully tear his own dog up. With Isac attacking Xavier again, Rory was able to tackle the wolf he was ripping up. Just while he was sinking his teeth into the wolf, Isac was thrown across the room by Xavier and landed next to Tristan. Oh sh*t, Tristan! Rory easily flung the wolf into a window. Rory didn't care if the wolf died in the crash landing or what. His attention was locked onto Isac and Tristan. The large, jet black wolf growled menacingly at Isac. Bite?! No! Not that, anything but that! What was he to do though? Wait though. Only the bite of an alpha would turn Tristan. Was it even made clear that Isac was an actual alpha? Rory snarled. “Are you an alpha dog then?” Rory asked. Regardless of the answer, a thought came to mind. One that would potentially get them out of this without any further deaths, or Tristan being bitten. Rory's menacing glare softened but he still looked serious. “I have imprinted upon this human.” Rory began before pausing to shift into his 'mortal' or 'human' form, which ever you'd call it. “Knowing that you should also know that you by wolven nature and law aren't allowed to harm or change him without the penalty of death. I have an offer though. You see, I am the son of Christopher, alpha of the forests true pack. My pack is probably the strongest across the country. You should of course know how much power you'd gain for having me in your pack.. Or simply killing me. So how about I trade places with the human?” Rory offered up. Oh, yeah. He was being serious here. A smirk danced over his lips. “But you have to give me a fair fight first. Hand the human over and we can settle this on the next full moon.” Rory ended. Of course he knew what he was doing. No way this mutt could have bested him in a fair fight..

Kassumi6
I felt like this may cause a bit more drama~ x)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image
User Image

xxIsac stopped growling as Rory spoke, but Xavier was confused beyond all hell. Isac moved off Tristan as he shifted into his own human form. (White hair can be the now dead wolf. Yep, he was dead; Xavier sorta snapped a few bones...) He looked down at the unconscious human. "Of all things, why a human? Clearly you're a mutt and not pure, but...a human? How does Christopher feel about his...son choosing a human?" A smirk was on his face although his arm was bleeding badly and so were the bite marks on his face. "Fine, take it. The next full moon. We meet at the spot where the three rivers meet in the forest and then we pick where one of us dies." With that, Isac walked over to the body of his now dead friend and picked him up over his shoulders and left quickly, but went out the back way; Toby wouldn't have seen. Xavier stood there dumbfounded. "Did you just claim Tristan as yours and challenge that wolf to a battle to the death to keep Tristan from possibly becoming a wolf or dying?" Xavier asked. He needed some form of clarification. "You better hope Tristan doesn't off you before your fight if he finds out about this. Can you carry him? Toby's in the car. We'll have to go to the hospital." Xavier looked from Rory to Tristan. Rory would be sitting in the back with Tristan anyway since Toby would probably be too emotional to try to wake Tristan up in case he had a concussion; they didn't know what happened to the guy. He walked over to the door and waited for Rory before he went to the hallway then outside to the car. He opened the door for Rory to get into the car with Tristan whenever they got to the car then closed it before he got into the passenger seat. Now he waited for the questions, the big one being what this all was about. He knew what he'd say mostly because half of it was going to be the truth. He waited for the question before he ran a hand through his now messy, unstyled hair. "Tristan has a friend that's in debt to some...not so kind people. His friend hasn't been around for a while, so they went to the next best thing that would help to find the guy: Tristan." That would be his answer, but he'd have to answer more honestly to the other questions that were bound to come out of Toby's mouth. He looked at Toby's arms, mostly his wrists and sighed. "You'll both need medical treatment." The car started and he drove off in the direction of the hospital. "Rory, try to wake Tristan up; we don't know what they did to him and if he has a possibility of having a concision he needs to wake up."

xx

LilRinn
Tristan is going to go off; Rory best be prepared to handle a ticked off human~! xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Na na na! I edited this... I didn't like the original one..

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Rory was pleased to see Isac backing down from his aggressive behavior. It showed Isac considered his offer. Thank god. The questions though. Rory didn't know why a human above all things. Honestly, it wasn't his choice at all. If Rory had things his way he'd tell the wolf half of himself to screw off. However, he couldn't and Rory was unbelievably attached to Tristan... Rory didn't have an answer for Isac, he really didn't. As far as Christopher went... He left out the part of Christopher not being a blood related father. (oops). So the man honestly didn't care. It took a lot for him to not start being a smart a**. He just got them out of a mess, being a smart a** wouldn't do good. Though he couldn't prevent a light growl when Tristan was called an 'it'. This place the male spoke of, Rory took note to it. He knew where to go. This was a good time for hoping that Rory wasn't underestimating this wolf. If he got killed, or beaten in a fight, well.. He'd be dead, or following under the order of a horrible wolf. “Right...” Rory kept a glare locked onto the guy until he was gone. That's when Rory darted to Tristan, worry and anger flushed over him upon getting a closer look of Tristan. Good lord... He was lucky that Tristan was even alive still. Rory scooped Tristan up into his arms and looked Xavier's direction. Hell no. Rory didn't claim Tristan to be his.. Not in an object like way or anything at least. Imprinting was something way different. “What? No.. I told him that I imprinted on Tristan.. It's way different but yes. I did challenge the other wolf. I'll explain everything later.” Rory answered. Would Tristan get mad about this? .. No sh*t he'd be mad. Rory just sighed and walked out with Xavier. He'd handle the wrath of the human later. This had to be done.. At least Tristan would be safe now. Once Rory got to the car he got in and set Tristan right by himself. Tristan would be leaning into Rory. He nudged Tristan, saying his name and so forth to wake the male up.

Mean while, once again, Toby was freaking out like hell. They came back but Tristan looked like he quite literally got the life beaten out of him. Xavier looked like he had been doing more fighting, and Rory had blood on him that didn't entirely seem to be his own. What the f*ck was going on?! Toby felt like he had dozens of questions. Too many raced through his head but the first one to come out was, “Does anyone know what all that was about?” Toby stressed. Xavier's answer didn't really settle well with him. How would Xavier know that? Then in dept for what too? Toby used his hands to cover over his face. He was on the verge of another panic attack again. This was all too much to handle. Toby didn't really feel like he needed to much medical treatment. All he had were rope burns and a few minor scrapes. Tristan on the other hand... Tristan looked like he was clawed up by some loose zoo animal. It almost looked a bit like when Tristan was attacked by something awhile back. Yeah, Toby remembered that. He made many trips checking on his friend after that happened. Toby just had one other question for right now... Which was, “How did you guys find us?” That was one of the big questions. They were taken pretty sneakily. No one saw. They were all goofing off inside. Toby didn't even think that cops would have been called until several hours of calling Toby and Tristan, and searching around had been spent. Yet Rory and Xavier showed up much quicker than cops would have. It... It made no sense. Last time he checked they didn't have trackers of sorts inserted into their heads. Rory didn't answer this one either. He would have just unloaded the whole story. The whole true story. That would have landed Toby into a severe panic attack though, or he'd end up thinking them all to be crazies. . Yet the evidence would prove otherwise. “Tristan!” Rory finally said a little louder at the male and shook him.

Kassumi6
Haha, I'm sure he can handle it... Doesn't mean it'll be fun though. xD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:08 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier wasn't completely sure how to answer this one. "Tristan has his phone on him at all times and usually you have yours, which you have right now don't you? Jeremy couldn't find Tristan at the party and we looked around, but couldn't find either of you. Someone said they had heard someone when they were standing near the window, but they couldn't see what from where they were. We assumed the worse and tracked Tristan's phone figuring you were with him." Xavier was calm, which made it easier for him to lie. Come to think of it, tracking the phones would have been easier and more reliable than basing the trip purely on scent. Next time they'll have to do that. He glanced at Toby from the corner of his eye then back at the road. "Calm down; breathe." Xavier was going well over the speed limit, but the road was rarely used, so cops didn't sit on it to watch for speeders.

xxThe shouted jolted Tristan awake. His eyes snapped open and he moved slightly, but regret and pain soon followed. He groaned as his eyes squeezed shut and he grabbed onto the closest thing to him, which was Rory. He half hugged the male, not carrying if blood got on him or not. "I hate everything..." he mumbled quietly and hid his face in Rory's shoulder when he started to feel tears form in the corners of his eyes. The two kidnappers had done a number on the guy. He could barely talk, he was dizzy, his heart rate was slower than it should have been, but it had picked up some, and he was shaking uncontrollably. If Tristan could thing clearly he wouldn't be anywhere near Rory after that or maybe he would be since the male had saved his life. "We're nearly to the hospital, Tristan, just hold on." The words came from Xavier as he slowed down the car gradually while they entered back into the city. He let out a groan in response. His head hurts, his ears were pounding, everything hurts and stung. He felt like he had cuts everywhere and he pretty much did. They were on his arms, his back, his legs, his torso, his neck, and he even had some minor ones across his face from being slapped. Some were deeper, much deeper than others and then there was that stab wound in his arms which hurt the most. He was still bleeding from most of the wounds. He would have bruises to by the next day.

LilRinn
It never does lol xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:08 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby listened to Xavier. Tracking the phones made sense. He had shook his head. “I actually don't.. My phone is at home.” Toby said. Toby took a deep breath, his eyes started tearing up. It didn't really even matter anymore. All the little details that were missing. Tristan looked like he was going to die and Toby could have. He didn't even want to think of what they were doing to him in that room... Just look at the guy. Toby brought his knees up to himself, hugging them tightly to his chest and buried his face in them. Calm down... Yeah. Right. Toby was trying, it just wasn't working! None of this made any sense to him. Yes he was given answers that seemed legitimate but the situation itself was just crazy. Something that through him off though besides the face that Tristan looked like he was attacked by an animal was that Rory had blood on his hands and some on his face. The blood made it look almost as if Rory went in there biting people... Toby didn't trust it. “Rory... I don't suggest going into the hospital with that blood on your mouth. They are going to think you were biting people.” Toby warned. Rory's response was to quickly wipe the blood off onto his sleeve and mutter, “Maybe I was.” Which made Toby go wide eyed and then glare. “This is no time for joking!” Toby nearly shouted but it was muffled from his face being buried into his knees.

Rory didn't say anything back after that. He noticed Tristan moving around and immediately his attention was returned to the man. Rory wanted to pull Tristan into a hug so badly. However, it didn't seem like there was a single spot that wasn't beaten and cut. So instead he gently placed his forehead on the top of Tristan's head. He wasn't laying his head down or anything, just gently touching his forehead to the top of Tristan's head. In a way of letting Tristan know he was there, you could say. When Tristan said he hated everything, Rory couldn't blame him. He too hated everything at the moment. For some reason, Rory felt this was his fault deep down. He shouldn't have gotten Tristan involved with all these wolves to begin with. Rory sighed softly. No one could see because his face was covered but, tears were threatening his eyes. It was unbearable seeing Tristan like this and he believed he caused it. That's when he heard a groan from the front of the car. Toby's face had grown pale and sickly, he was covering his mouth. He looked like his was going to be sick. The smell of blood and all this was probably over whelming him and over course, he was going to vomit any second. Very quickly Toby rolled the window down and threw up out the window. He plopped back down into the seat, the biggest “I give up on life” expression washed over his face as he hugged his knees again. It wasn't too much but, he was lightly shivering from the anxiety alone.

Kassumi6
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded. That's why he said they tracked Tristan's and hoped for the best. Tristan did have his phone in his pocket thankfully. He looked back into the rear-view mirror at Rory and gave him a warming look before the male's attention turned to Tristan who seemed to finally wake up. Xavier looked back at the road then at Toby as he rolled down the window. Xavier instantly slowed down so none of it got on his car. He was in enough time for none to before they stared to drive again. He rolled the other three windows down half way to allow for some much needed fresh air. It would help Toby feel somewhat better and allow the car to air out from the smell of blood that mostly emitted from Tristan.

xxTristan seemed to calm down when he felt something gently press against his head. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Rory. He could just barely seen the male's eyes; something seemed off about them other than the fact that they were gold again. Whatever it was Tristan's didn't like it, but he couldn't do too much about it the way he was. He gently moved his head to his face was nuzzled into take space between Rory's neck and shoulder.

xxSoon enough they were at the hospital. Xavier got out of the car after he parked in the emergency care area and opened the back door. "Pick him up and let's go," he said before he went to the passenger side door and opened it only to pulled Toby out in his arms. He didn't want the redhead to walk, especially if he was still feeling nauseous. Surprisingly, Xavier seemed to hold onto Toby rather protectively. He kept the male close, but his grip wasn't too tight or painful in any way. Once Rory had Tristan in his arms, they walked into the hospital. "We need a doctor!" That's all it took for the staff to look over at them before the rushed straight to Tristan and Rory. A bed was pushed over and they took Tristan from Rory's arms. The brunette was reluctant to leave the security and safety of the raven haired males arms, but he had no choice. He let out a sharp shout when one of the people touched a fairly nasty wound. Without too much problem they rushed off down the hallway while examining Tristan. A few nurses went over to Xavier and Toby to lead them to someplace to sit after seeing that Toby's injuries weren't too bad. They fixed Toby up while Xavier walked off to explain what happened. He had to tell a few lies, but everything turned out all right. He sat down with Toby and one nurse returned with three bottles of water. She handed them to each of the males before walked off.

LilRinn
Is it just me or has Gaia's formatting gone all crazy again?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby listened to Xavier. Tracking the phones made sense. He had shook his head. “I actually don't.. My phone is at home.” Rory slowly moved as Tristan did to look up at him. He didn't do much else besides blankly look at Tristan. If one was good at reading someone though, you'd be able to tell something was off in his eyes. Even after the fact Rory was stressing out over the condition of Tristan. Rory gently laid his head onto Tristan's after Tristan nuzzled his face into Rory's neck. Part of him knew Tristan could see something else was off with him. Rory was glad Tristan wasn't in the mind set do say anything about it.

For the rest of the drive, Toby remained in his position. Hugging onto his knees and shutting his eyes tightly. He was just trying not to freak out. Well, inside he was, but didn't try to show that on the outside. It wouldn't help Tristan by doing so. He had started to feel less sick to his stomach with the car airing out. He still felt awful though. Not that he'd complain though. Just look at Tristan... Toby didn't think the trip to the hospital could have taken any longer than it had. When in actuality it only felt longer than it really was. When they got to the hospital, Toby more so hesitantly went to get out. However Xavier came around and picked him up. Toby leaned into Xavier. Right now, Toby only felt comfortable around him.. While Xavier was pulled aside to explain everything, Toby was treated. They cleaned up and wrapped his wrists up after asking him a few things too. From which point he was free to go sit.

Meanwhile, Rory picked Tristan up. He made sure to be as careful as he possibly could have been. Gently lifting the injured male into his arms and getting out of the car. From that point they walked straight into the hospital and called for help. Rory had to place Tristan onto the bed pulled over. He didn't really want to let go of Tristan, let alone let him out of his sight. He had to though. Now being separated from Tristan, Rory looked down at his clothing. He was covered in blood. Both Tristan's and the werewolves blood too. He was led away to sit somewhere too. He would have preferred to be in the room with Tristan but, again, he'd be getting in the way. Rory had sat down a chair over from Toby and Xavier. He didn't speak, or look at them. He pulled his hood up and hid his face from the world like he always did with his hands tucked away into his pockets. One the other hand. Toby looked at Rory almost like he was afraid of him then inched closer to Xavier. He rested his head onto Xavier's shoulder, feeling safer now that he was closer to him and further from everyone else. “Do you think Tristan will be fine?” Toby asked. Toby instantly felt bad for that question because right afterwords Rory stood up. "If Tristan asks... Just say I had to go home and change." Rory said blankly before vanishing from the room. There were other reasons of leaving, but he really was headed home to get these bloodied clothes off. Smelling the other wolves and Tristan's blood all over himself was further angering him. Plus he figured that Tristan would be passed out by the time anyone could go see him. Figuring they might drug him up to ease the pain and such.

Kassumi6
Maybe it's just you? Everything is fine on my end.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier seemed to settled down. He didn't have much of any blood on him thankfully. If there was any it wasn't all that noticeable unless you really looked. When Toby placed his head on Xavier's shoulder, he looked at the male from the corner of his eye before he wrapped his arms around the male. It was to make Toby feel better really. "Sure," he replied to Rory before the male left. It wasn't hard to tell that Rory seemed a little more than upset over all this. His attention turned back to Toby who he smiled softly at. "Tristan will be fine; he's tough." They were going to be sitting there for a while, so Xavier let Toby keep his phone in case he wanted to play a game on it.

xxBy the time they could go see Tristan there were only three minutes before visiting hours were over. Normally Tristan laughed off pain, which wasn't hard to do after he was drugged. When Xavier asked how he was during the examinations and such, the doctor said that the brunette laughed like a maniac until he passed out. Tristan had several stitched, nothing was broken, he didn't have a concussion, and he had lost a good amount of blood. Tristan had been cleaned up. There was no more makeup on his face, he had been changed into a fresh hospital gown, but his hair was still green. It would be green for a few weeks to a month. "Will we be able to spend the night here?" Xavier asked with Toby next to him. He was hesitant to leave Tristan here without a familiar face to wake up to. "No, we can only allow one person to spend the night with him." The doctor informed which made Xavier internally curse. "All right, thank you." The doctor nodded before he walked out. Tristan phone was thankfully in the room. Xavier picked it up only for it to be locked. Great. He was going to call Rory and figured that Tristan would be the only person the wolf would pick up the phone for. He grumbled as he took his phone from Toby and called the wolf. On the third ring he became impatient. "Pick up, Rory."

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan - ...Hospital...nightgown...ugh...

LilRinn
Yeah, it was. I had to restart the computer xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 pm

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image
User Image
Toby watched as Rory left then sighed. Part of him found that this town was to blame for all this. He never did have a good time being in this town. Toby looked at Xavier. He tried to smile back, but it was barely even a smile before it fell back down. Tristan was tough. Toby just didn't see the good endings come up first. Just the bad ones. Toby nodded. “Yeah.. you're right.” Toby said. He felt more reassured when the nurse said that Tristan had been laughing before he ended up passing out. Well. Tristan really would be fine. Thankfully. It would have been nice to talk to Tristan, but the guy needed his rest. Only one person being allowed to stay the night was a bit of a problem. Toby wanted to make sure someone Tristan knew and was comfortable with would be here when Tristan woke up. Toby had a feeling that Xavier wanted that too. They could always call Rory though, right? Toby gladly gave up the phone back to Xavier and looked over at Tristan again somewhat sadly yet happily. He then looked at Xavier as he called Rory.

Well, Rory had gotten back home after calling a friend to get him. The outfit he was wearing used to be he favorite.. Now it was just a pile of clothes bathed in fire somewhere outside. Rory had no problem burning that outfit. No matter how much you'd wash it, Rory was still gong to smell blood.. Minuets after getting home Rory jumped into the shower to wash himself off. He even thoroughly washed his hair even though it wasn't really even needed. He just felt filthy. After the shower Rory got into a new pair of clothes. . Instead of tossing shoes on and leaving the apartment though, Rory sat himself on the edge of his bed. He felt like he had done this before.. Getting someone he really cared about almost killed if not actually killed.. Tristan should have been safe now. The other wolf and him agreed to settle this.. Rory would be dealing with the wolf instead of Tristan. So Rory questioned himself. 'Why not just stay away now before anything else happenes?'.. Then the phone started going of. When he picked it up, he saw it was Xavier calling.. He assumed it was going to be about Tristan. Why else would they be calling him? Rory sighed heavily, his thumb hovered over the big green button that read “Talk”. After a few more rings though, Rory hit the red 'end' button before tossing the phone onto his bed and getting up. He didn't answer, and instead hung up the phone.

Kassumi6
All is fixed then? Yay. ^^ Soooo.... When Tristan sees Rory again... He may be little mad... o-o First because Rory may or may not vanish for a little while until Tristan (Or someone else for Tristan) hunts him down, then if Tristan finds out that Rory challenged the wolf he is going to be mad... So fun times ahead. ish. xD
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff