Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked when Alos kissed him he looked down though his face saddened again. "I'm sorry."

'its fine." He said gently and kissed his head. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:04 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb closed his eyes for a moment then he opened them again and looked up at him. "I...I want to lay down..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb closed his eyes for a moment then he opened them again and looked up at him. "I...I want to lay down..."

He nodded "Alright....do you wanna sleep in your room by yourself?' He asked weakly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:48 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb bit his lip at that he looked down then lightly shook his head blushing.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb bit his lip at that he looked down then lightly shook his head blushing.

He nodded "Okay." He said and watched the male go to his room. Soon he was finished and went down stairs to cook dinner. After an hour he came upstairs with a plate of Stewed Deer and some bread along with roasted rice "Hey." He said walking over to Caleb with th tray.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked to his room and layed down he closed his eyes bit really didn't fall asleep he heard the noises downstairs and then heard Alos come back up he sat up just as he walked in and he noticed the tray he looked at it then up at him. "What's that for?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb walked to his room and layed down he closed his eyes bit really didn't fall asleep he heard the noises downstairs and then heard Alos come back up he sat up just as he walked in and he noticed the tray he looked at it then up at him. "What's that for?"

"Dinner." He said gently "I figured you might be hungry." He said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the tray again then reached up and taking it he put it on his lap and looked down at it then back up at him. "Thank you"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the tray again then reached up and taking it he put it on his lap and looked down at it then back up at him. "Thank you"

He nodded and walked out of the room. "I'm going to bed." He said gently.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up. "Your not going to eat?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up. "Your not going to eat?"

"Not really." He said gently and walked out and into his bedroom.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:22 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb frowned and he looked down at thee food and sighed, he ate a little bit of it then put the tray back on the floor and layed down to attempt to sleep now.

Caleb stood alone in an empty field of flowers he walked around wondering where Alos went to he called out his name. Suddenly he head something behind him and he turned around and noticed Alos their Caleb took a deep sigh and put his hand to his chest. "don't scare me like that" When he looked at the demon again his face was more demonic and his eyes widened when suddenly Alos's hand was plunged in his chest and Caleb's heart was ripped out.

He snapped awake and sat up and put his hand to his head and groaned. He would be up all night.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb frowned and he looked down at thee food and sighed, he ate a little bit of it then put the tray back on the floor and layed down to attempt to sleep now.

Caleb stood alone in an empty field of flowers he walked around wondering where Alos went to he called out his name. Suddenly he head something behind him and he turned around and noticed Alos their Caleb took a deep sigh and put his hand to his chest. "don't scare me like that" When he looked at the demon again his face was more demonic and his eyes widened when suddenly Alos's hand was plunged in his chest and Caleb's heart was ripped out.

He snapped awake and sat up and put his hand to his head and groaned. He would be up all night.

Alos woke up the next morning to thunder, rain and lighting. He sighed and sat up in bed "Caleb time to...." Oh right Caleb slept in his room that night. He sighed and got up out of bed and put a robe on. He walked up to Calebs bedroom door and peeked in.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:39 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was sitting up his back up against thee wall he was looking down and holding his knees to him his head bobbed a little and his eyes attempted to close but then his head snapped up and eyes widened again as he attempted to stay awake, the thunder outside helped.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was sitting up his back up against thee wall he was looking down and holding his knees to him his head bobbed a little and his eyes attempted to close but then his head snapped up and eyes widened again as he attempted to stay awake, the thunder outside helped.

"Caleb!" he said worriedly "Are you okay?" He asked gently walking over and went to touch the male.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games