Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 am
Following along with the plan to look for a jackpot game, it didn't take long for him to spot one, a slot machine that may grant the jackpot of 500 tickets when the correct symbols were aligned. "Maybe we should try this one. What do you think?" It was a risky choice, but he shouldn't just let it slide, not when they still have time left to enjoy the date for the entire day. It may be the option that they would resort to at this moment.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 am
Skylar turned to see what Haruki was talking about when he noticed the game as well. "Sure. Why not. Couldn't hurt." he replied, nodding mostly to himself before pulling the taller male over to the jackpot. "So, do you want to this or should I?' he asked his boyfriend after inspecting the game for a few seconds. This type of game was tricky but it couldn't hurt to give it a shot as they've gotten this far.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:49 pm
Haruki's chuckle was a hearty one, the voice intending to stir Skylar's heart a little. "Be my guest, Skylar. Your turn first." For him, Skylar deserved his chance to go for the big score. Besides, the incubus deserved to learn more about the culture of the arcade considering that the blue-haired boy hadn't done that much visiting in the arcade before because of his work and avoidance against those who wanted to play with his body.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:26 pm
Skylar had to keep himself from shivering when he heard Haruki chuckle. Damn hormones! "Okay. I'll live it a go." He replied after a moment and stepped up to the game. He inserted a token, took a deep breath and pulled the lever. There was like a minute wait before the machine stopped and to Skylar's surprise, he got all three matching symbols on the first try. ""Well, that was unexpected." He mused as he collected the roll of tickets. "I think we have more than enough, Haruki. Right?" he added wirh a heart-pounding smile at the older male.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 pm
Haruki whistled when he saw Skylar hitting the jackpot in just one try. "Looks like Lady Luck is definitely on your side today." It was then that he saw the incubus' dazzling smile and his heart skipped a beat. Not to mention that blood was rushing down to his face. He just nodded as a reply to his next question. "Time to get the bear." And then he left to the redemption center, allowing the other to follow him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:57 pm
Skylar gavr him another smile before following his boyfriend to the redeeming stand. He just adored stuffed animals. Children even more so but still, he loved to cuddle them. Of course, his mind decided to throw an image of him cuddling Haruki instead and he almost tripped but caught himself in time, hoping that Haruki didn't notice the blush that bloomed on his face. He had to get a hold of himself!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 pm
The green-haired guy was too busy to even notice the trip as well as the other blushing. It took him a few minutes for him to finally get the bear and then handing it over to Skylar. "Here you go, Skylar. My first sign of love to you." However, he had caught himself saying those words and his cheeks flushed a bright pink, knowing that the other would feel the same way because of the cheesy phrase. "Well, let's just save the other tickets for future prizes. That one aside, do you want something to eat or even play more? There are some few arcade fighting games to try out." Wanting Skylar to enjoy more of the fun was fine, but it was almost close to lunch time also.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:05 pm
Skylar squealed as he accepted the bear, hugging it to him tightly and thanking the other wit a kiss before backing away, practically glowing with happiness. He couldn't help but blush at the statement and smile as well. He felt the same way for the bartender. He would have to get him someting as well. "Ah. I would like something to eat." He replied after a momemt moment of thinking about it. After playing those games he had gotten hungry. "We could always come back." he added.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 pm
He was caught off-guard by the kiss even though it was just brief. He recovered as soon as Skylar chose to eat something first alongside him before continuing along with the arcade fun. He smiled as he held the other's hand. "Food court, it is. You may find lots of options there for lunch." They immediately left the arcade and located the food court that was just not far from the arcade. His eyes scanned around the stalls. "Pick what you like. I'll follow along." After all, there was no guarantee that the incubus would be safe.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:24 pm
Skylar returned the smile, holding his new bear in the free arm while tigHenning his hand around Haruki's as they exited the arcade. Once they reached the food court, he looked around to see a lot of choices of what to eat, while ignoring the looks he was getting. "Hmm. Everything looks so good..." He muttered, biting his lower lip as he thought about it, the simple action catching the stares of people nearby. "Haruki, what would you choose?" he asked while eyeing a nearby burger restaurant wit interest. When was the last time he had one? Hmm.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:02 am
Sensing that Skylar chose the hamburger joint among the stall, he tagged along, looking at the menu on top to search for what the bartender would like to pick. "The double cheeseburger with fries will be fine for me. Thanks so much. Now, your turn." There was a small line and they were the last ones until a few more people joined in. For Haruki, food does need to be delicious even if prepared in a simple matter without adding something too fancy.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:14 am
Skylar thought about it for a second. "I think I will have the same thing." He replied after a moment, hugging his bear closer to him. The cashier stared at Skylar for a few minutes before shaking herself ou if it before putting in what they wanted before handing them a number ticket, telling them that thier their older will be ready in a few. Skylar took this chance to pull Harm to The side so that others could get to the counter as they waited.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm
Once the ticket was received, Haruki felt himself being tugged by the arm before they both occupied a vacant table, sitting down near it. Considering that the food there would take around 10 to 20 minutes to prepare, the bartender took it as a chance to ask another important question, though an embarrassing one hence the need to lower down the volume just for the other. "Well, even with the unfortunate encounters of people attracted to your aura before we began the relationship, well... Did you have sex with anyone?" It didn't help that his earlier dream was like that, either. Goodness, his arousal had stirred up at that time before he had to take a cold shower as preparation for this current date.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm
Skylar looked at him in surprise. "What?!" he replied, his face heating up when Haruki asked him something out of the blue. How was he supposed to answer That? "No. No, I never slept with anyone. I...have been saving myself for that special someone." he added, his blush deepening. He decided that he was going to be honest. He had never been with anyone in that way it was an embarrassing truth, but he accepted it. But this time, Haruki would be te one. Oh, God! Just thinking about it make him blush harder. Anymore and his face might burn off. He hugged the bear tighter, trying not to make eye contact with the other male.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:39 pm
Haruki's reply to Skylar's statement was a curt nod. "Oh, I see." But before he could speak, even more, the food and drinks were served for them both. He had to use his hand sanitizer to clean his hands before eating his food. Right now, he was just too hungry to even speak more, though the crumbles were just left on the plate to avoid further nuisances for the janitors in charge. Now that he thought about, he should just jump and take the chance to- No, wait, that would possibly for later.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games