Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
Yes! He liked it! Momo smiled broadly at that, giving himself a silent cheer and pat on the back. He had to pause, though, with the mention of a 'Plan'. He gave the other a lost look as he tried to figure out just what the heck he was referring to, but he wasn't going to let him know he didn't know! So, he cleared his expression with one of forced knowing and gave a nod of utmost serious, "Oh, right, yes, the plan. I have a plan - I mean, a THE plan - such a plan that we're going to make you SOOO happy that.. that you'll want to be with me forever and ever just because of how happy that would make you - yes! This plan is assured success, this plan will beat the odds, this PLAN is toooo... Uhhhh..." He stopped, folded his arms, and thought really hard for a moment before snapping his fingers, "A CIRCUS. We'll go to a circus! Oh, this will be so fun, master, I LOVE the circus!" Was there a circus in town? Oh, who cares! He was sure there was one somewhere and, heck, he was a genie! He could just warp them to it!

Hani Yuuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
"Circus?" Judai repeated, scratching his head slightly. He'd never been to a circus; his childhood in America with his 'parents' was a hard one. He'd go to school, do homework, then house work; and on weekends his 'parents' always keep him busy doing some chore. He was kind of excited that Mimi picked the circus, he'd heard about all the animals they had. But he also heard about the scary clowns, atleast thats what someone told him. "Ok, we can go. But I don't think that there's one in town right now," he replied, trying to fix his own hair with his fingers. Although he was supost to a cold hearted killer, he was really excited to go.
Serendipitous Coma
Nya~ <3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items