Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:53 pm
As Katio played monster, more and more kids tried to climb onto her legs. She contiuned to play with them until another doctor came in to take her turn. Walking over to Alice she said, "Let's go to my office. I have some paper work you'll need to fill out if you want this job" He lead the ther woman to her office, handing her a few forms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm
Alice continued to watch and smiled softly then nodded and followed "Alright." She said looking at everything nd trying to memorize where everythind lead to so she wouldnt grow lost.  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm
"Once you fill that out, I'll hire you," Katio said, plopping down in her chair. "I will need to train you, so you'll need to be here everyday this week at 10am. After that I'll change your hours to whatever you can work."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm
"Alright." She said and crossed her legs and began to fill out the paperwork as her hair fell over her shoulder as she continued to work on the papers. "I can work when ever."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 pm
"I could really use you everyday, let's say 10am to 7pm?" Katio asked, giving Alice the same hours as she had. She liked the other woman, and she knew that they could be great friends. Plus the kids really seemed to like her, and their happiness is what matters.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Alice finished the paper work and looked at her and smiled. "That is fine I do not mind that." She said softly and handed her the papers.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm
Katio took the papers, looking through them quickly before she put them in a file. "Congrats. The jobs yours," she said, putting out her hand for Alice to shake. "I'll have a name tag ready for you tomorrow morning."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Alice grinned like a mad women and shook her hand"Thank you so much." She said truly greatful for everything. "first thing in the morning!"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm
Katio laughed to herself, glad that she could make someone's day. "You can leave now or you can work for the rest of the day," she said looking at a list of who all would be there today, "If you want to go home, I do have a good bit on nurses today."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm
"Well im not really dressed well for work, I look like a dancer or someone who is on vacation not someone who is going to work, I have to go buy some work clothes." She said slightly embaressed she usually wore these kinds of clothes because she was comfortable since she wasnt really a small framed women.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:32 pm
"That's fine," Katio said, walking with her to the front of the hosptial. "See you tomorrow," she said waving good bye, before heading back into her office to do some school work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Alice smiled and nodded "Alright tomorrow then!" She said softly and waved and left heading to the store to buy what she needed for work.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm
After telling the twins mom of the deaths, Katio went back to her office. She sent most of the night in there, working on a school paper. Around 2am she passed out on the desk, not bothering to put away her work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm
Alice bought a couple of outfits then headed home and ate a small dinner and jumped into the shower befor slipping into a large button up shirt and slid into her bed and fell asleep.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 pm
Katio slept for 3 hours before the alarm on her phone woke her up. She grabbed a change of clothes, heading to the shower room they had. Once dressed, she headed to class, then the cafe for coffee, and finally back to work at 10.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff