Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Ameripan: Despite Our Differences We Can Still Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
Kiku nodded, following Alfred out. "I know his weird, but Yao-nii-san raised him like that. Just like he raised me quiet," he said, pulling his plushie to his chest. "T-thank you for saving me though," he said, dropping his head so the american couldn't see his red face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 am
User Image

Alfred frowned at that. "Yeah, it is weird... I wonder why he raised him like that..." He muttered the last part to himself, then sighed. Some of the nations were kind of out there. "So, is there anything you want to do now?" Alfred asked as soon as they were walking back to Kiku's home.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image
"I could cook you some dinner if you are ready to eat," Kiku said as they came back into his house. He went into his room, changing into his kimono. "I could make sushi or romen," he sugetted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

"Yeah, that sounds good. Ramen is fine," Alfred said, then grabbed his clothes and changed back into them. "So, do you want me to stay when they come over tomorrow?" he asked, frowning a bit at the thought of Kiku being alone with his brother for even a short while.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Kikuu started on the ramen while Alfred got dressed. He made chicken, which was pretty easy. "I could stay if you's like," he said, surprised by the americans question, "I'm sure that they would love to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Alfred smiled at the answer. "Really? That's good. I'm sure they'll love to see me, too," he said, chuckling softly to himself. "So, they're supposed to be coming over around two?" Alfred sat down, a small smile on his lips. Now Kiku wouldn't have to worry about being harassed by his brother. Not as much as usual, at least.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
"Hai," Kiku said, pouring the ramen into two bowls. He sat them down on the table with chopsticks and green tea. "It was be a long trip home tonight, only to leave again. I have a guest room if you wish to stay here," he suggeted, really not wanting Alfred to leave. He enjoyed spending time with the loud american, he wasn't so lonely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

"Okay! I'll stay," Alfred said happily after thanking Kiku for making him food. He ate it slowly, savoring and enjoying the taste. As soon as he finished, Alfred thanked him again, then asked, "Oh, by the way, would happen to have any extra clothes that might fit me?"

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Kiku ate his food slowly like normal, surprised that Alfred didn't eat faster. "Hai," he said standing up. He showed his guest to the spare room, saying, "I have a larger kimono in the closet. It should fit you. If you bring me your clothes, I'll have them washed for tomorrow." He went off to clean up their dishes, giving Aflred time to change.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Alfred stood and followed Kiku to the guest room. He walked into the guest room and glanced around, then went over to the closet to get the kimono. "Alright, I'll bring them out to you once I'm changed," he said just before he left. Alfred changed into the kimono, then folded his clothes before taking them to be washed. "Hey, thanks again Kiku, for allowing me to stay over," he said, an appreciative smile on his face.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
"Your more than welcome," Kiku said, with a smile. He finished drying the dishes, putting them away. "To be honest with you Aflred-san," he said, turning to face the american, "I rather enjoy you company." He stepped foward, fixing and straightening the sash around Aflred's kimono.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

Alfred smiled thankfully to the Japanese, nodding in appreciation. "Thank you, Kiku. It makes me happy that you like it when I'm around," he said as Kiku fixed the sash around his kimono. "I enjoy your company, too. It's friendly and pleasant." Alfred put his finger under Kiku's chin and lifted his head so he could see the seriousness in his eyes. "I like you, Kiku. I really do," he murmured.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
Kiku could feel his face heating up, as he looked Aflred in the eyes. He could tell that the american wasn't lieing to him; which made him blush more. "I-i like you t-too Alfred-san," he almost whispered, still looking in the taller nation's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Alfred smiled gently and let his hand slip from the others chin to his cheek. He brought his head down to Kiku's and rested his forehead atop the other nation's. "Thank you," Alfred whispered, staring back into the dark brown eyes for just a moment longer before he closed his own, a grateful smile on his face. He'd honestly thought that Kiku would despise him after hearing this, so naturally, he'd be grateful that the other nation not only was okay with this, but liked him back.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Kiku smiled at the american, his own hand resting on the one on his warm cheek. After Alfred's beautiful blue eyes closed, the japanese boy did the same. He stood still, afriad that if he moved he'd wake up to find that this was just a dream. But he moved anyway, his free hand finding the americans and tangling their fingers together.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff