Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
How can we be lovers? *Incest* [sesshomaruXDgirl] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blushes and looks at the table. He looks up finding the girl give Kaito a piece of paper. His expression saddens but he kept his composure. He looks away and listened to their conversation. When she sat down and introduced herself, he looks over at Kaito and looks at her. He clears his throat and said,"U-Um.... I-I'm... K-Kaoru." He looks away feeling bad for being all shy and that kind of crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"My name's Kaito" Kaito says looking at Natalie.
"Yo don't have to worry about me liking you and all. Besides this job is full of girls who are airheads." She says as she looks at the two boys. "Are you guys in school?"  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru looks down quietly and said,"Y-Yes... w-we're in s-school." He looks away and stays quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito saw the cook come with their order and moved his drink out the way. The cook placed the waffle combo in front of Kaito and the pancake combo in front of Kaoru. "Thanks" Kaito says as he pulled his plate towards him. "Half and half Kaoru?"  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru nods at the cook giving thanks and looks at Kaito. He smiles and nods cutting the pancake perfectly in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito cut his waffle in half and put it on Kaoru's plate. "There you go" He says smiling at his brother. He put butter on his half of the pancake and waffle. Then he poured maple syrup on both. Natalie watched the two and for a moment.
"Are you two brothers?" She asked curious about their relationship.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru smiles at Kaito and did the same thing with his. He jumps slightly looking at the girl named Natalie. He nods and said,"Y-Yes... we're b-brother... w-we're twins to be e-exact." He looks down to cut his food before putting a cut piece of pancakes in him mouth before putting a napkin to his mouth to wipe the syrup off the sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"That's cool! I like you guys. how about we be friends?" Natalie asks.
Kaito cut up his waffle and put it in his mouth. "Sure, is that okay Kaoru? She seems cool"  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru nods and said,"S-Sure... I-I don't m-mind." He cuts another piece and eats it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 am
Unchained_Lullaby

"Good, so do you guys want to order anything else. I'm sure one of these airheads wouldn"t mind." Natalie suggests. she waves at one of the girls and they come over to the table.
"Hi, I'm Elana and I'll be your server" She says will staring at Kaoru.
Kaito got jealous and glared at the waitress.  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:42 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blinks and said,"Um... m-more? I mean... we already h-have a lot..." But it was too late, another girl came over to get another order.
He looks up shyly at the girl and nods his head looking away. Why was he this shy? It was probably a habit. He looks at Kaito before blushing slightly. He cut another piece and took a bite of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito glared at his brother and got out of the booth. He grabbed Kaoru's and excused them from the table. He pulled him into the bathroom and pushed him into a stall. "Kaoru, you making me jealous. Remember your mine" Kaito says before kissing his brother's neck slowly. He wanted him so bad, but he couldn't do it in the bathroom. Kaito stopped and looked at his brother sadly. "I'm sorry I treated you like that...I jt don't want no one to have you"  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

Kaoru blinks as he was suddenly pulled to the bathroom with his brother. He was pushed up against the stall and blinks. He blushes and said,"I'm yours ba-..." He moans quietly and tilts his head to let him have more room. He looks at him and said,"D-Don't worry... I... like it... when you're like this... sometimes..." He lightly pecks his lips and smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm
sesshomaruXDgirl

((Uh... Bump?))  

Reverie Chanteur

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm
Unchained_Lullaby

Kaito smiles at Kaoru as he had him pushed against the wall. He moved his hands under his brother's shirt and cursed under his breathe.
~Time skip~
Kaito got off of the floor and buttoned his pants. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands. When he finished he looked at his brother through the the mirror and says "Don't make me jealous again, just remember your mine and always will be." Kaito walks towards Kaoru and kisses him passionately.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff