Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm
User ImageDamian looked at his brother and Just smiled "Drew i love you no matter what you are..ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew stared at Damian as he spoke, then asked, "You're... You're serious? You don't hate me because I like other guys?" For a second, Drew just stood there, staring at his brother, slightly shocked that he accepted it. "R-really?" he asked, feeling tears forming in his eyes.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image*seriously thought i answered this. Im sorry*

"your my brother and i dont care what you are" Damian said with a big smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. "Thanks Damian," he said, nodding in appreciation. Drew wiped his cheeks, then his eyes, and walked over to his twin, giving him a hug.

It's fine.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

"I love you drew , Now lets go eat" He hugged his brother back and went over to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

"Yeah... I love you, too, Damian," Drew said, following his brother into the kitchen. If only he knew how deep that sentence meant to Drew.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:17 am
The next few days were very busy for the boys, especially for Damian. A day after the talk with his brother, Damian got a job at his favorite karate studio and was almost never home but there wasnt a time when he didnt miss him. Crawling into bed after a hard day at work he heard his door open

"who is it"User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

The next few days after Drew talked with Damian, he'd tried to find a job that would keep him busy and his mind away from his twin. Though his search had proved successful, Drew found himself thinking more about his brother. "He's hardly ever home..." Drew had told himself, "so I shouldn't be thinking about him as much..." Just a few hours later, Drew came to the conclusion on why this was: he missed him.

Later, when Damian got off work, late as usual, Drew decided to talk to him. But, by the time he'd finished with everything, Damian was already in bed. Sighing sadly, he decided to see if his twin was still even awake. Drew peeked inside Damian's room, careful not to make too much noise. Then, when he heard his voice, Drew said, "O-oh... It's just me, Damian..."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm
User ImageDamian sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes " Is something wrong?" He said looking at his twin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew stared at his brother for a moment before shaking his head a little and saying, "Oh... Um, no, not really..." He paused, looking at the ground for a second. "Can I come in...?" Drew asked after a few moments of silence.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm
User ImageDamian looked at his brother "sure you can, Whats on your mind"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew walked in, leaving the door open a crack. He didn't bother to turn the light on, he just walked over to Damian's bed and laid down next to him. "Not much... You just aren't really home anymore..." he said, shrugging a little. "It gets lonely with mom, dad, and now you, being gone most of the time..."

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 am
User Image

Damian layed down next to his brother "im sorry drew, i just love my job so much and it seems to just take all my time anymore. I miss you guys"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a little, acknowledging his twin's apology. "It's okay... Your job does seem fun, so I get it. I wish I had an awesome job like that," he said, laughing softly as he said the last sentence. He sighed a moment later, a sad smile returning to his face.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image

Damian could hear that something was wrong and needed to know. Forcing his brother to look at him , Damian looked in to his brothers eyes "Whats wrong"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff