Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:30 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

When he stepped out of the house and the door closed behind him, Julian sighed. If only he could spend more time there and learn more about Jules. What an interesting guy... Anyhow, he had to hurry and get back into the palace before people noticed. Taking a second to look back at the house he just came out of, Julian started walking back to the palace, he pace a brisk walk.

- - -

Jacob gave Jules a nod, a gesture that he showed that he noticed the gratitude coming from someone. Then, looked the boy up and down again, taking a guess on about how much he could lift. Maybe pulling or pushing would be better than lifting and carrying... Rubbing his beard again, the middle-aged man motioned for him to come over to him. "So, how'd you come to meet Julian, Jules?" Jacob asked before the blond was even over to him. "And, how'd you get him to like you so fast?"

These questions weren't meant to be mean, they were simply a way for him to express his curiosity, in a not-exactly-nice tone... It didn't really matter though. Coming from the palace to the village, you didn't exactly get around by being nice. Most people were jealous, mainly because they'd worked for most, if not all, of their lives. Jacob understood how they felt. He'd had it it easier when it came to working, and vacations, and pay. He was considered a pretty rich man when he first came to the village.

OOC: I can still play Jacob, if that's fine with you. And sorry for not replying for so long. I didn't know what to type.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊ 

Jules opened his mouth as if to speak but no words ame out. He had to think of the rift thing to say. What to do... he thought as he looked up at the man who had just questioned him. "I got lost, in the woods." he lied by it was also partly true, "And Julian found me there and offered me some help."
He had no choice. If he told Jacob why really happened, he might not just believe that story and think that he was mad. Oh the regret he would feel if he did think that way, letting some mad stranger live in his house.

Anyhow, back to the subject, the man asked another question. How did I get him to like me so quickly... Hmm. Maybe it was just pity though... he thought, and somehow, that thought brought his spirits down. "I'm not sure how to answer that but we just met today and he's just really nice." he answered. "Why, isn't he nice to everyone. He seems like a very likeable person."

((OOC: Hehe, it's okay :3 it happens. And soz about te crappy post, I'm in a rush...))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob listened to Jules explain, nodding his head a little. "Ah, I see..." he said, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the room. "He is the kind of person that likes to help people." With a sigh, he leaned back, closing his eyes and rubbing them gently. Now, he was trying to think of a way to explain why Julian didn't really like people very much without giving away too much information.

Finally, he figured out how to start it, kind of. "Well, it's not that he isn't friendly. In fact, he's one of the friendliest people out there. He just... He's just not really one to make a friend easily, or bring someone to me like this." Jacob paused, giving Jules a second to absorb this information before continuing again. "He hasn't exactly had the best family experience, you see. His mother died when he was young, then his father remarried to a woman that didn't, er doesn't, like him."

Jacob paused again, thinking of anything else that needed to be added. Nothing came to mind, so he looked over at Jules, waiting for him to respond, whether it be in a negative or positive way, happy or pitying. "He's nice, just not very trusting. That a better way to put it."

OOC: Okay, thank you (: and don't worry, your post isn't bad.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:10 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules too moved to take a seat directly in front of Jacob. He listened, nodding his head in agreement and to show that he understood. "I was right about him," he muttered softly, "he's a nice person."

Jules truly felt lucky that Julian was the first person that he had met here, in this strange place. If it weren't for him then he wouldn't have a roof to live under and also, he really liked to think that he had made a friend. At least he wasn't alone in this world. Pushing that aside, Jules continued to listen to Jacob. He spoke about Julian's family. I understand how he feels. Losing not just my mother but both of them... But to add to that, Julian had a step mother who supposedly doesn't acknowledge him. "I see, then I'm happy just by the fact that he had helped me out a lot. I hope that he would come to trust me just like how he trusts you." He said with a faint smile.

"Anyways, do you want me to do anything now?" He questioned.
((OOC: :3))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob looked at Jules as the boy spoke. "Yeah, he can't help but help someone in need," he said, stroking his beard, yet again. "You should be happy. Stuff like that doesn't happen everyday, but trust me, boy. If you keep up whatever it is that you're doing, it'll happen eventually." Standing, Jacob looked around the room, trying to remember what he'd been doing before Julian had brought Jules here.

"Hm... What was it that I needed to do..." the middle-aged man muttered to himself, walking away from the couch, motioning for Jules to follow him. "I have the wood chopped, I fed the animals. Ah, collecting the eggs and milking the cows." Jacob turned to see if Jules had been close enough to hear. "Did you hear that, boy? We need to collect the eggs and milk the cows. I got off to a late start today, so I haven't got that stuff done yet."

- - -

Back at the castle, Julian had slipped back inside, unnoticed, at least as far as he could tell. There might have been a servant or two that had seen him slip inside. Or his step mother, since she liked to keep an eye on him...

In the solitude of his room once again, Julian flopped down on his bed. Maybe if he went to bed now, tomorrow would come sooner. Even though it was still pretty early... Julian groaned at the thought of having to go visit his father again, in the presence of the witch, Lillian. Just thinking of it irritated him. Why couldn't he have a normal life, like Jules seemed to have? Come to think of it, how was Jules? Was he enjoying it with Jacob? Was it hard work? Before he knew it, Julian realized that an hour had passed by with him thinking of Jules. Had the stranger really had that much of an impact on him?

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

Jules was happy. Very happy. Upon hearing the bearded man's comment, Jules smiled. Jacob too was a very nice man. Being able to live here with security and comfort is just the best, we'll the second best thing that had happened since he woke up in this dream-like place. The dirt best thing was meeting Julian, his first friend. This was very much far off from a dream at this point because if this was a dream, it's pretty darn long.

Anyways, he watched as Jacob got off the couch and walk off, and he instinctively followed after him. Yes, time for work. He listened to what the blacksmith had to say, to what he was supposed to do and lucky for him, his first job around here was to collect eggs and do some milking. He figured that collecting the chicken eggs would be easy unless they were violent or mean chicken but as for milking, well, he needed to be shown how it's really done. "Yes, chicken eggs collecting and milking. I'm right behind you...ooh." He suddenly felt a shiver run up his spine. Haha, someone must be thinking about me. I wonder who it is...

((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob stepped out of the house through the back door into the small yard where he kept the cows and chickens. Turning to Jules, he said, "The coop is right over there. Once you've collected all of the eggs in there, go back inside and set them on the table, then come out to the barn." Jacob pointed to a small shack in front of them as he mentioned the barn. Sure, it wasn't much, but then again, you didn't need much when you only had two cows.

After showing Jules where all the things he needed to collect the eggs (basket, gloves if the chickens decided to be aggressive, etc.) were, Jacob headed off to the barn to milk the two cows he had. He started with the older of the two, Sal. As he milked, he walked to her about the recent events, what he was going to do with Jules, and how to deal with Julian's recent behaviors. Because he was so used to living alone, Jacob had a habit of going on and on without really realizing if people were around. One of the downsides of living alone, then suddenly having an extra body around.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

The blond teen followed closely, listening to Jacob's instructions. After being shown the place, Jules left with a nod and went to get the basket and put on some gloves. He wasn't taking any chances being new to all this. Clutching the basket with one hand, Jules went into the chicken coop.

He ducked under the low-ish door frame and he was greeted by the sight of who knows how many chickens. Jules gave the chickens a wave, though they weren't paying attention and were just pecking away on the ground. Putting on a determined face, Jules walked on, avoiding stepping on the chickens which littered the ground, to the nesting boxes. He gathered around 6 or so eggs from the nests without any accidents or angry hen attacks. Jules left quickly with the basket of eggs and brought it inside the house, setting them on the table.

As he made his way to the barn, he saw the middle aged man having a little conversation with the cow he was milking. "Jacob, I've finished collecting the eggs," he said and as he slipped the gloves off his hand, he went over and crouched beside Jacob. "What's her name?" He asked, bringing up a hand to stroke the cow's side.

((OOC:Sowwie about the late reply :/))

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob felt himself tense up a bit in surprise when he heard Jules' voice. Relaxing a bit, he smiled and nodded. "Alright. Now, pull that stool over here and I'll show you how to milk a cow," Jacob said, nodding towards the stool in the corner. He then went on to answer the question he'd been asked. "This one is Sal. The other's name is Milly. They're my girls. Had'em since they were calves." Jacob smiled and patted Sal's side.

As soon as Jules had the stool over, and was watching, Jacob began the demonstration. He slowly showed Jules how to hold and pull on the utters to make the milk come out without hurting the cow. When he felt that the boy had the concept down, Jacob decided to let him try. "If you've got it, you can try milking Milly, if you'd like," he said, giving Jules a proud smile.

- - -

While laying on his bed, thinking of Jules and the recent events in his life, Julian felt his stomach growl. Frowning, he sat up on his bed, rubbing his eyes, then his temples. He debated on whether or not he should go to the kitchen and get himself some bread to snack on while he waited for dinner to come around.

Due to his father's state, the only formal meals that they had were breakfast and dinner. For lunch, Julian and his step mother were responsible for calling a maid to get them food. It wasn't too late for lunch, but Julian didn't want to be bother by anyone, even if they were simply trying to help out. He just wasn't in the mood.

So, standing up, Julian quickly changed back into the clothes he'd been wearing before slipping out to his sanctuary. This would be less suspicious than walking about the castle in commoner type clothes. Straightening his collar, Julian walked out of his room and made his way to the kitchen, careful to avoid a conversation with any of the maids, or any form of contact with Lillian.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

"Hehe, Sal and Milly. Such cute names." He smiled.
After pulling a small stool over next to Jacob, Jules watched I intently, studying the proper way and technique of cow milking. He thought that milking was easy but hearing about the way from Jacob, he found himself wanting to try and milk the cow as soon as possible.
He looked at Jacob with a determined look on his face when he was told tht he could have a go at milking Milly. He quickly brought the stool over beside her and as he sat down, she saw that he still didn't have a bucket. He stood right back up again and quickly went to Jacob. "Haha...forgot about the buckett." he laughed.The blond bent over to grab the handle of the bucket filled with some milk and he brought it right over and placed it beneath Milky's udders. "Okay, here I go..." He muttered to himself as he rubbed his two hands together. He grabbed two of the the cows's teats and gently, he tugged at them m, one at a time. He had to get the angle and the amount of pressure right. His first pulls didn't result in milk coming out which made Milly moo in protest. Jules apologised to her by stroking her side before trying again. This time, he was able to get a couple of squirts about but yeah...practice was truly needed for these things. But experiencing something like this for te first Tom brought an even wider smile upon Jules' lips. He was actually having a bit of fun.
((OOC smile )

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob stood back, watching as Jules milked Milly. He smiled once the milk started coming out. The boy was getting the hang of it, and pretty quickly, too. It even looked as if he were having fun, too. Probably because it was his first time doing this. The fun of it would wear off in a few days, if he was here that long.

- - -

Later that night, Julian decided to sneak out to go see Jules and Jacob. He was curious about where Jules had come from and how he got here. At least, that was he was telling himself. There was probably something else, but he couldn't exactly put his finger on what it was. It wasn't really an issue right now, though. It was a way to relieve some of his stress.

Changing back into the clothes he'd worn to leave the palace earlier, Julian went to his door and peaked outside, checking the hall for anyone. Nobody. He slipped out of his room and hastily walked towards the doors to outside, in too much of a hurry to make sure no one saw or followed. When he was outside, Julian nearly broke into a run towards the small gate leading towards the exit of the palace. Minutes later, the prince was into the village and hurrying to Jacob's house.

OOC: I'm going to time skip, if that's okay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:17 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

⋉♍⋊

After finishing off with the little jobs, Jules sat on the small wooden table by himself while Jacob began cooking some dinner. He seemed to be cooking quite a bit for dinner for two. Well, that didn't matter to him since, he was a heavy eater, believe it or not. The middle aged man seemed to be cooking something along te lines of chicken soup. Hearing his stomach growl in complaint, he realised how hungry he really was.

He drummed his fingers on the table as he waited. "It's almost ready but while you're doing nothing, can you get te broom outside and sweep around here. The wood we brought in left a bit of a trail." Jacob said as he readied the bowls. "It's just outside near the from door on the right. Thanks boy."
The blonde teen immediately stood up and midden in response, going out to the front to pick up the wooden broom which was blown over by the wind. "Hmm, it was like this yesterday back home..." He smiled faintly with a hint of sadness and just as he was about to turn back to his new 'home', he saw a figure out in the distance. Jules squinted his eyes to see who was heading there and saw that it was Julian. His sad smile was immediately replaced with a genuinely happy one as he ran to him, still clutching the broom. "Hey! What made you come back so fast. It's only been around a couple of hours. Haha, don't tell me you missed me." The blond joked.

((OOC:Hehe, yes. You can timeskip anytime you want :3))

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:44 pm
OOC: Hey, sorry, but I might not be able to get a post in tonight ): I'm super busy, so I might not have enough time to actually make a post until Friday. Sorry about this ):

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 am
Kitty 5462
OOC: Hey, sorry, but I might not be able to get a post in tonight ): I'm super busy, so I might not have enough time to actually make a post until Friday. Sorry about this ):

All goods :333  

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian had successfully gotten out of the castle and into the village without being spotted. Now, he was walking down the street nearly to Jacob's house. Moments later, he paused, spotting Jacob's house. Then he saw the door opening. When he saw Jules step out and grab the broom, Julian grinned. He seems to be helping out good, he thought, continuing to walk.

Julian had only gone a few more steps when he realized that Jules had noticed him and was running over to him, clutching the broom. Grinning again, he put his hand up in a wave. "Hey, Jules. Yeah, I planned on waiting until tomorrow to come over again, but..." Julian trailed off, shrugging. Jules was right, Julian knew that, though he didn't want to admit it. "Well, let's go inside. Jacob's probably wondering if you got lost. It doesn't take this long to get a broom." Julian smiled and started towards the house.

Julian stopped at the door, motioning for Jules to walk in, then followed. When Jacob leaned out of the small kitchen intending to ask Jules what had taken him so long, the prince simply smiled and waved. "I'm back..." he said, chuckling softly.

Jacob shook his head and sighed. "I guess it's a good thing that I made extra... I figured you might decide to come back early," he said, going back into the kitchen to finish cooking. Julian smiled and blushed lightly. Jacob knew him so well. Sometimes too well, it seemed.

OOC:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces