Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide sighed lightly when the class ended. Of the ones he'd taken and curren ones, this class was definitely his favorite. He glanced over at Takumi. "Certainly." He replied as he started gathering his things. Lèonide was always willing to help someone out. He stood up and slung his messenger bag over his shoulder and waited for Takumi.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Takumi followed Leonide out of the classroom. "So where do you want to go and do this" Takumi asked.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Rettemich20

"Where ever you'd like to I suppose. But I need to stop by my dorm and drop my stuff off." He replied. Lèonide paused to pull the hair tie out of his hair and slip it around his wrist. "Oh. You said you were writing a book earlier correct?" He asked curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:19 pm

" i guess we can go to my dorm..i have alot of room" he said just in time to see Leonide take his hair band out of his hair..He couldnt help it when his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. God he was going to loose his mind...this guy was incredibly beautiful.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide looked up at Takumi and blushed a little. "Is something wrong?" He asked nervously. He had never been very comfortable with being stared at. And the fact that he had a crush on Takumi wasn't helping. He fidgeted a bit and kept his gaze on the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Takumi studdered a little when responding.."No..i'm ok...just we should be going" he clearned his voice like he had a frog in his throat.."My dorm is this way" he said and slowly made his way down the hall. he felt like he had a million butterflies in his stomach.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide nodded a little and followed Takumi down the hall. He crossed his arms over his chest and gripped his bicep nervously. He'd rarely ever had people stare at him like that. Even when he still did book signings. He took a deep breath to calm down. When he finally did, he walked a bit faster to catch up wih Takumi.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Takumi opened the door to his room and let Leonide in. He closed the door and put his stuff down on his bed and got out his note book and homework he was given. He looked over at Lenoide "So what do we need to work on first" he asked. he hoped he didnt make Lenoide feel uncomfrontable by looking at him. he couldnt help it

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide set his stuff on the floor before sittin next to Takumi. He pulled out his own homework and a couple notebooks. "Let's get the current work done and over with. Then I'll go over what you've missed these past few months." He said while only glancing up at him. Lèonide wasn't trying to be rude, it's just that Takumi made him a little nervous and it was pretty obvious too.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:01 pm

"Ok sure" Takumi said got the stuff out and started working on it and asking random questions when he didnt understand something.He did his best to not look at Leonide but that was so hard to do. He was thankful he didnt have band practice tonight so that he could get caught up. After while Takumi looked up at Lenoide''I make you nervous dont i?"

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide was happy to answer Takumi's questions. It was something to distract him from the nervous feeling he had.
He blushed a little at Takumi's question and looked at the floor. "Just a bit, yeah." He replied, his blush deepening.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:13 pm

" I'm sorry Lenoide..i cant help it...I happen to find you attractive and its something that i do..I will stop staring at you" He said getting back to work.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide looked up at Takumi's statement. Attractive? He'd never been called that, even by the few boyfriends he'd had. "Y-You think I'm attractive?" He stammered nervously.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Takumi started blushing.."Ya i do..from the moment i saw you in line at the concert to the min you walked into class and sat down." He looked away.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide's blush deepened at Takumi. He nervously looked up at him to see Takumi had looked away. "Um...... I-I think you're pretty attractive as well." He said nervously and then looked back down at the floor.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff