Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{1x1 yaoi rp } ~<3~ Four Ever Lasting Love~<3~Ven Vanity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you prafer more ?
  true love rp storys
  drama rp storys
  or sexy rp
View Results

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:02 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
y

Sebastian nodded, "Lead the way.." he said, smiling..

keith smiled and picked sebastian off his feet and cared him out of the forest on to his wight houes and roud to the palices the garedes cheacked sebastian over for wepons wich he had nun so keith then lead sebashtian throu the palices "wail this is ware i live "he said tacking off his cote and handing it tow one of the 5 maids that woreked for his family

Sebastian smiled as he was carried onto the horses as theu rode back he snuggled up against Keith. When they got off the horses, he waited as the guards checked him, he frowned. He then smiled when Keith pulled him into palace. Looking around in awe, hearing Keith speak. He smiled, "It's soo big... I mean i live in a big home... but this is enormous!" He said, wrapping his arm around Keith's waist, pulling Keith close.

keith smiled and chuckled softly "enormous hum hum...maybe so but i have never rilly noticed probuly becues i lived like this my hole life...wood you like to see more of the houes? i wood love to show you around the houes befor diner"

Sebastian smiled, he looked over at Keith, "Yes, I would love for to show me around.." he said, sliding his hand up from Keith's waist up to his hand, Sebastian intwined Keith's and his fingers..

keith blushed softly holding gently on to sebastian's hand whoing the liveing room,dining room,reding room,game room,grand garden,mazes,the grand art hall,his mother and fathers room and last but not least his room ~as he showed the rooms he expland the history of the houes and how his family came to be royal ~ as sone as they got to his room he stued in frount of his bed and spred out his arms and fell back into his bed and a book fell out from his bed and landed infrount of sebastian's feet and and a old picher was poking out of the dook but keith did not notes "the one thing i rilly love about being rich is this bed it's soooo confftabule"

Sebastian smiled as Keith showed him the room, listening to Keith's story he nodded listening. when Keith pulled the both of them into his room, Sebastian smiled when Keith fell back on the bed. When the book fell towards Keith's bed, Sebastian leaned over he grabbed the book. Looking through it. He studied the picture in his hand..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian smiled as he was carried onto the horses as theu rode back he snuggled up against Keith. When they got off the horses, he waited as the guards checked him, he frowned. He then smiled when Keith pulled him into palace. Looking around in awe, hearing Keith speak. He smiled, "It's soo big... I mean i live in a big home... but this is enormous!" He said, wrapping his arm around Keith's waist, pulling Keith close.

keith smiled and chuckled softly "enormous hum hum...maybe so but i have never rilly noticed probuly becues i lived like this my hole life...wood you like to see more of the houes? i wood love to show you around the houes befor diner"

Sebastian smiled, he looked over at Keith, "Yes, I would love for to show me around.." he said, sliding his hand up from Keith's waist up to his hand, Sebastian intwined Keith's and his fingers..

keith blushed softly holding gently on to sebastian's hand whoing the liveing room,dining room,reding room,game room,grand garden,mazes,the grand art hall,his mother and fathers room and last but not least his room ~as he showed the rooms he expland the history of the houes and how his family came to be royal ~ as sone as they got to his room he stued in frount of his bed and spred out his arms and fell back into his bed and a book fell out from his bed and landed infrount of sebastian's feet and and a old picher was poking out of the dook but keith did not notes "the one thing i rilly love about being rich is this bed it's soooo confftabule"

Sebastian smiled as Keith showed him the room, listening to Keith's story he nodded listening. when Keith pulled the both of them into his room, Sebastian smiled when Keith fell back on the bed. When the book fell towards Keith's bed, Sebastian leaned over he grabbed the book. Looking through it. He studied the picture in his hand..

keith looked up noticing that sebastian was holding his diary he blushed deeply and jumped out of the bed "uhhh thats nothing... you don't want to see that " he said in a shy scared voice as he tryed to grabe the diary and the old picher of sebastian back when they first meet in the forested that keith tuck in secret  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm
Sebastian held the book away from Keith, as he continued to read throught it, he finished his sentence, looking over the picture of himself when he was younger, he grinned... "Cute.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Ven Vanity
Sebastian held the book away from Keith, as he continued to read throught it, he finished his sentence, looking over the picture of himself when he was younger, he grinned... "Cute.."

keith reached trying to grabe for the boor and picher blushing deeply"come on give it back ..it's inbarasing"  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:24 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith reached trying to grabe for the boor and picher blushing deeply"come on give it back ..it's inbarasing"

Cole set Keith's diary on the floor, he turned facing Keith, reaching he grabbed Keith's hips, pressing Keith up against a wall. Sebastian pressed his body against Keith's pinning him to the wall. "It's adorable" he said, pressing his lips against Keith's kissing him deeply..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:40 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Cole set Keith's diary on the floor, he turned facing Keith, reaching he grabbed Keith's hips, pressing Keith up against a wall. Sebastian pressed his body against Keith's pinning him to the wall. "It's adorable" he said, pressing his lips against Keith's kissing him deeply..

keith bushed even deeped being pinged up to the wallhe felt sebastian hole body tuching him he let out a soft moan "ahugh..se..se..se..sebastian ughh" his eyes looked a littile scared but happy he know what this cued lead to he was ok with it but a littile scared bacues it wood be his first time with any one  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Sebastian smiled, he kissed Keith passionately, "Shouldn't we be meeting with your parents?" He questioned,looking over at Keith's bed. He chewed his bottom lip wanting Keith badly..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 am
Ven Vanity
Sebastian smiled, he kissed Keith passionately, "Shouldn't we be meeting with your parents?" He questioned,looking over at Keith's bed. He chewed his bottom lip wanting Keith badly..

when sebastian stoped the kiss to stop keith looked down leting his hair try to cover his bright red faces he then muttered in soft voices "yes we are...but "he said biting his lip softly as he pushed sebastian away walking taworeds the bed then pushing him down on to the bed and climes on top of him and gently stars nibaling on his neack and he gently grinde up agenst sebastian thane he wispered softly in sebastians ear wail smileing a big grine "heee..wear saposed to meet them at diner" he said as he glid his fingers along his cheased "and the cook has not call us down to eat diner yet " he said with a slite chuckel as he nibled on sebastians ear and softly kissed down his neack  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 am
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

when sebastian stoped the kiss to stop keith looked down leting his hair try to cover his bright red faces he then muttered in soft voices "yes we are...but "he said biting his lip softly as he pushed sebastian away walking taworeds the bed then pushing him down on to the bed and climes on top of him and gently stars nibaling on his neack and he gently grinde up agenst sebastian thane he wispered softly in sebastians ear wail smileing a big grine "heee..wear saposed to meet them at diner" he said as he glid his fingers along his cheased "and the cook has not call us down to eat diner yet " he said with a slite chuckel as he nibled on sebastians ear and softly kissed down his neack

Sebastian caught his breath when he was pushed back on the bed, looking up as Keith slid onto him, he moaned as Keith started to grind on him and nibbled on his neck. Sebastian blushed, "oh? Alright.." He said. Sebastian grabbed Keith's chin tilting his head back, Sebastian smashed his lips against Keith's kissing him hard..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 pm
Ven Vanity
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

Sebastian caught his breath when he was pushed back on the bed, looking up as Keith slid onto him, he moaned as Keith started to grind on him and nibbled on his neck. Sebastian blushed, "oh? Alright.." He said. Sebastian grabbed Keith's chin tilting his head back, Sebastian smashed his lips against Keith's kissing him hard..

keith kissed back and then slid his tung into sebastians mouth french kissing him as he slid his hand up sebastians shirt moveing his hand along his cheased till he got to his niples and gently piched his niples softly masaging them and he contiuned to grind agensed sebastian  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm
Sebastian tilted hia head back. His lips parted as he let out a soft moan. He shifted uncomfortablely as he felt himself become hard, he blushed looking away from Keith.. He pressed his hands against his bulge hiding it from Keith, Sebastian blushed red..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 pm
Ven Vanity
Sebastian tilted hia head back. His lips parted as he let out a soft moan. He shifted uncomfortablely as he felt himself become hard, he blushed looking away from Keith.. He pressed his hands against his bulge hiding it from Keith, Sebastian blushed red..

keith smiled "you know your so cute when you blush "keith then go off of sebastian pushing his hair back out of his eyes and sting up on the bed "i can tell your uncomfortable so ill stop " keith said blushinglooking down at the ground "but i have to tell you some thing i have wanted to do all of this for a long time"he then looked at sebastian smiling still bright red "i gust so glad it's with you and no one elts...you know i was scared for a wail"he then looked back at the ground "that the one i wood end up with was going to be some one other then how i truly loved "  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Sebastian looked up at Keith, he bite his lip when Keith stopped. He sat up on the bed, he grabbed Keith's hand as he listened to him speak. Sebastian pulled Keith onto his lip, not caring of the bulge still in his pants. He though blushed more. Wrapping his arms around Keith's laying back on the bed, pulling Keith down with him. "I'm glad I came back.. I would die if I saw you with someone else.. and do these things with someone else.." Sebastian said as he slowly slid his hand down Keith's legs.. "My life would be a void if someone took you away from me.. I'm so in love with you Keith.." he said, as he slid his hand further, he kissed Keith's ear softly, grinning.. "I'm glad you waited.. I'm glad you only want to do these things with me.. Oh Keith you make me feel so special.. So good.." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Ven Vanity
Sebastian looked up at Keith, he bite his lip when Keith stopped. He sat up on the bed, he grabbed Keith's hand as he listened to him speak. Sebastian pulled Keith onto his lip, not caring of the bulge still in his pants. He though blushed more. Wrapping his arms around Keith's laying back on the bed, pulling Keith down with him. "I'm glad I came back.. I would die if I saw you with someone else.. and do these things with someone else.." Sebastian said as he slowly slid his hand down Keith's legs.. "My life would be a void if someone took you away from me.. I'm so in love with you Keith.." he said, as he slid his hand further, he kissed Keith's ear softly, grinning.. "I'm glad you waited.. I'm glad you only want to do these things with me.. Oh Keith you make me feel so special.. So good.." he said.

keith blushed deeply felling him self get hared and harder with ever tuch he tiled his head back breathing deply and moning softly "ughh...guuu sebastian..." keith blushed deeper gust then the cook rang a bell saying "diner is served" keith hear the bell and the cook call out diner but keith did not wan't to go keith helled on to sebastian titly moaning softly moning"ughh umm...pleas...pleas don't ...stop pleas" his lips trembules his body shaking  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:03 pm
lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl
Ven Vanity

keith blushed deeply felling him self get hared and harder with ever tuch he tiled his head back breathing deply and moning softly "ughh...guuu sebastian..." keith blushed deeper gust then the cook rang a bell saying "diner is served" keith hear the bell and the cook call out diner but keith did not wan't to go keith helled on to sebastian titly moaning softly moning"ughh umm...pleas...pleas don't ...stop pleas" his lips trembules his body shaking

Sebastian slid his hands down Keith's pants, "But dinner.. Won't we get introuble?" he questioned, as he started to slid his hand further down into Keith's pants, he kissed Keith's lips, "I don't want them to hate me.." Sebastian whispered as he slid his tongue into Keith's mouth..  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff