Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:29 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito shook his head. "I've had my fair share of road rash and strong wind. I've got strong skin." He said with a shrug. "You'll need this more than I will since you've never been on one." He said. Kaito smiled kindly when he saw the hint of fear in Seji's eyes. "Only if you don't trust the person driving. Or you're just starting out riding one. Those are the only times it's really scary." He answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Sanimei

Seji noded and took the jacket and put it on."i trust you."he smiled.the jacket smelt like Kaito and it made Seji happy"well should we get going then?"Seji chuckled"i think this will be fun!"He laughed a bit at himself"i so stupid..."he wishpered to himself so Kaito couldn't hear"oh i live on 1219 meek st" so you know where to go."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:11 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito smiled a bit and nodded. His jacket was a little to big for Seji, but then again. Kaito was a bit taller and was probably older than him by at least three years. He paused in thought at Seji's address. "I'm pretty sure I know where that is, yeah." He said as he pulled his keys out of his pocket. "Let's get going then." He said and led the way out into the parking lot. He looked around for a second before walking over to his black kawasaki ninja zx-6r motorcycle and got on. "Just hold on to my waist. And you'll be fine." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded and got on the back he wraped his arms around him tightly but not too tight that it would keep Kaito from breathing or hurting him "ok is this ok?i'm not holding you too tight am i?"Seji asked softish in Kaito's ear "if i am i'll loosen my grip."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:25 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito made sure to drape his long braid over his shoulder so Seji didn't end up pulling his hair. That was the last thing he needed to worry about at the moment.
At Seji's question, Kaito shook his head. "No. That's fine. You don't want to have to loose of a grip or you'll end up falling." He said, doing his best to ignore the shiver that went up his spine when Seji spoke softly in his ear. He blinked a bit then started the motorcycle and began to drive to Seji's home.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Sanimei

Seji put his cheek on Kaito's back as they drove to his house it didn't take long to get to the rich people area of town.Seji tightened his grip a little because he didn't want to let Kaito leave but they soon came to his house and he sighed  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito came to a stop on the motorcycle when they reached Seji's house. It was a heck of a lot bigger than Kaito imagined, but he didn't let his surprise show on his face. He looked over his shoulder at Seji when he tightened his grip around him. Kaito found that a bit odd as well. "Something wrong?" He asked when he heard Seji sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 am
Sanimei

this is his house: User Image
Seji looked at his white mansion "oh no its nothing."Seji said when asked if anything was wrong"um do you want a drink or something before you go?"Seji got off the motorcycle and walked to the gate and pressed a button"Ketia please open the gate so i can get in."the gate started to open" i don't mind if you stay a while...that is if you want to."Seji took off Kaito's jacket"here you go."Seji handed it to him  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito tilted his head to the side at Seji's request. He shook his head when the other asked if he wanted a drink. "Nah. I'm good." He replied. He took his jacket back when Seji handed it to him and placed it in his lap while he thought on something. He propped his elbow up on the motorcycle. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked with an alluring smile. Kaito had a habit of being a bit of a tease.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 pm
Sanimei

Seji Blushed a deep red and turned hoping that Kaito didn't see but knowing he most likely did"um...um...sort of...it was kinda fun talking to you but like i said its up to you if you want to stay.i won't force you"Seji looked at the ground took a deep breath then looked back up and turned to face Kaito  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito chuckled a bit and nodded. One thing was for sure, this boy was interesting to Kaito. He wasn't expecting to see him blush so heavily from one simple question. He shrugged his shoulders and draped his jacket over his shoulder. "Then I'll stay." He said when Seji looked back up at him.
Kaito had no problems with talking to the boy a bit more. He was rather interesting to talk with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Sanimei

Seji gave him a soft smile"well then we should go to the house."Seji started to walk toward the house "so why did you move to japan?"he turned and asked walking backwards.he tripped over a rock and feel on the ground "ow..."Seji sat up  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:17 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito shrugged. "I was originally born here. So I wanted to see what it was like here since my family moved when I was still little." He said. He knelt down in front of Seji when he tripped and fell. "Are you alright?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm
Sanimei

Seji got up off the ground "yeah i'm fine or at least i will be."Seji brushed himself off"i'm just a cluts and thats kinda cool that you were born here...do you like it here so far?"Seji asked with a little tilt of the head.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito stood up, fixed his anklet, and brushed out his pants. "That was rather silly of you." He said, trying to lighten the mood. At Seji's question, Kaito nodded. "It's a lot different the Cairo. And I get cold easily here. But I do like it so far. Not exactly sure where everything is right now though." He said with a laugh.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff