Submit

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 am
When they walked out of the gates a slight breeze caught Katashi off guard sending chills down his spine. He was free, but what awaited him he was unsure of. "So Yuiji..." Striking up a conversation so he was less frightened "What do you do out here?" Out here being outside the gates. He was also curious as to why he wore a black trench coat covering a good portion of his body. He still had yet to see the gun or badge the officer kept close by him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 am
Yuiji paused in thought as he looked around. What would be the best way to explain his work to someone with a child like mentality? "Well......" He began as he leaned his head back a bit to look up at the sky. "I suppose you could say I protect people." He said. In essence, that is what he tried to do on a daily, or rather nightly basis. As a side thought, Yuiji remembered to pull his badge out of his shirt. With the amount of new people that had recently moved here, there was no telling what would happen if they saw his walking around with a gun strapped to his leg, which was relatively well hidden by the darkness. But still. Better safe than sorry.
Yuiji then turned his head to face Katashi. "I can take you to see a doctor later in the afternoon." He said and placed his hands pockets. Now the question that hadn't crossed his mind until this point. Where the hell was he going to take him? He couldn't very well take him back to the police station when his shift was almost over. They would more than likely keep him there till night fall, and that wouldn't exactly be a fun place for the child like Katashi. He sighed heavily. Oh well. The least he could do was get him cleaned up and a more comfortable place to sleep. "Come on. Lets at least get you cleaned up. My home is not that far from here." He said and offered his hand to Katashi.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 am
He backed away from clinging onto his arm, looking down at the hand which Yuiji held out for him. Katashi was not sure how to respond to this. What was he supposed to do? Going with his first instinct, which was over all correct, he grabbed it gently with his right hand. He looked up at the other male to make sure he was correct, giving a second thought to the gesture. After a moment of silence he looked forward. "I used to...bathe in the water there at the hospital. It was equally as dirty as I was." He giggled, lightening to idea of going to Yuiji's home. It excited him knowing that he was going to get properly washed for the fist time, and hopefully dress in better suited clothes then the raggedy ones he had on, though he was perfectly fine with them. Either way, he was with someone and that thought alone made him smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 am
Yuiji gave a reassuring smile to Katashi and nodded. Though he was inwardly cringing at the thought of bathing in filthy water. That truly astounded him. "Well, hopefully this one will make you feel better." He said. He looked the boy over once. Yuiji's clothes might be a bit to big for him, but they would serve the purpose for the night. He then began to slowly lead Katashi down the deserted street.
He was thankful now for the slow shift that evening. "If you start getting tired, just let me know. Ok." He said and looked over his shoulder at Katashi.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am
The young male nodded, and gripped tighter onto the hand. His bunny still looming in the left as he hugged it against his chest. It was still a bit chilly, but it wasn't long until the sun would be shining above their heads. "I am sleepy...but I can wait for sleep..." He rubbed his eyes, trying to make himself feel more awake. A few cars every now and again would pass them, frightening Katashi, but this too made him more roused. They were close to Yuiji's houme when Katashi decided to speak up again. "I think it's cool how you protect people...you must appreciate your job."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm
Yuiji nodded and then faced forward again, so he didn't accidentally bump into something while not paying attention. He could tell the sun would soon be rising, since the air was growing steadily warmer. "It's alright. We're safe right here." He said when he noticed Katashi becoming frightened by the passing cars.
When Katashi spoke up again, Yuiji nodded. "It's a tiring job. But I'm not going to complain. I do enjoy it." He said with a small smile. They took one more corner and came upon a small neighborhood. "We're almost there." He said and pointed down to the end of the street. It was rather quiet as they continued their walk, only a few owls every now and then. It was close to three thirty in the morning when Yuiji led the way into his home. He released Katashi's hand. "Make yourself at home. I'll be back in a second with clean clothes for you." He said and disappeared down the hall.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Katashi sat on the soft couch, swinging his legs back and fourth, looking around the room. It was a nice home. More comfortable then the hospital, that was for sure. Squishing the pillows with his hand, he laid back on the couch. Grabbing his bunny he cuddled up. "This...is nice." He said softly, wrapping Katashi's jacket around his body and the blanket around his legs he eventually was so warm he fell asleep. Snoozing to the sound of a small clock that was located on one of the shelves in the living room. The ticking noise made him remember his previous home, but he managed to fall asleep anyhow. Forgetting Yuiji had disappeared to grab him some fresh clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Yuiji had come back out into the room with a pair of black sleep pants and a long dark blue shirt. He blinked a couple times when he saw the sleeping Katashi on the couch. He couldn't help but smile slightly at the young male. 'Hopefully he'll sleep more comfortably here than at that hospital.' He thought as he placed the sleep wear on the coffee table in front of Katashi. He then went into the kitchen to call his boss, only to have him practically yell at Yuiji for not reporting in sooner. Yuiji merely sighed as he held the phone away from his ear and listened to the angry man.
When he finally hung up the phone, he slipped his badge and gun off and placed them on their usual place on the counter. He then sauntered back out into the living room to where Katashi was.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 am
Katashi continued his slumber until an hour later when he accidentally fell off the couch and into the floor. He was the one to move in his sleep constantly. "Ah...my head..." He moaned, noticing the night clothes on the edge of the couch. He wasn't sure where Yuiji was, so decided not to bother anyone and just clean up by himself which wasn't such a smart idea in the long run. He grabbed the clothes and walked throughout the house, finally finding the restroom. "Much nicer then the one I use to use." He turned on the faucet and let the water run in the sink, turning it back off with curiosity. He shrugged his shoulders and took off his clothes, re-changing into the clothes that Yuiji laid out. "They feel much warmer." He said, glancing over to the bathtub. "I'd rather not mess with anything. I may get in trouble."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm
As Yuiji came out of the kitchen, wanting to throw his phone against the wall though he decided against it. He noticed Katashi was no longer on the couch and the othes he'd left had also disappeared. 'He must have gone to get a bath.' He thought. That made the most sense to him at the moment.
Yuiji shrugged as he went down the hall to the restroom door. He leaned against the wall in time to head Katashi say something about possibly getting in trouble.
He couldn't help but shake his head a bit. "You won't get in trouble, Katashi." He said kindly from the other side of the door.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Katashi was still messing with the sink when he heard the voice from outside the door. Making him jump. "Oh...um...uh..." He muttered. Looking around to find some excuse for why he was in the bathroom. He walked over to the bathtub and grabbed a bar of soap, opening the door to find Yuiji. "I was...uh...washing..." He held the bar of soap out for the other to see, though he still had on his night clothes. Not a good excuse at all, however, Katashi thought of it as clever. "Did I...disturb you. I didn't know where you were so I kinda found the restroom by myself and I..." Katashi obviously had nothing else to say as he just stood there and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 pm
Yuiji couldn't help but chuckle at Katashi. "It's alright. You're not in trouble." He said with another smile. It was a relatively poor attempt at an excuse for basic needs.
"I apologize for not waking you. You looked rather comfy, so I assumed you'd be asleep for the night." He said. "I didn't scare you just now, did I?" He asked curiously. He was rather baffled as to why the other would be trying to make an excuse. And becoming startled was the only reason Yuiji could think of for such an action.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 pm
"Um...yes." Katashi sighed and laid the soap down in the sink. "But that's okay. I still need your help to get washed. I don't know where anything is...besides the soap..." He said in a rather monotone voice, lightening up to Yuiji each second. It was good for him to express, and release all the tension from being at a new place.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm
Yuiji tilted his head to the side at the request but nodded anyway. "Alright then." He said and stepped passed Katashi and into the room. He immediately went over to a small closet and pulled out a clean towel and wash cloth, then handed them both to Katashi. He then knelt down by the bath tub, pointing to each knob of the faucet and explaining which one did what. He then stood up and brushed his jeans off, more out of habit than anything else. "Anything else?" He asked.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm
"No...that will do..." He stripped of his shirt before walking over to the side of the bathtub and turning one of the knobs. He was a quick learner, finding the right setting for each knob. Making the water not to hot or cold. He turned to Yuiji and bowed. "Yes, thank you." He put the washcloth in the water and grabbed the soap.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff