Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Pairings inspired by Pictures (8 Pairings) YAOI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 am
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

Finally!! I've been wanting to do one for the longest time!
So any plot ideas in mind? >:3

Well, it's not really a plot, but I do have one idea. One of them (either, don't mind which) could be the headmaster's son. That's all I've really got. xD How useless am I?

Haha very unuseless actually xD That inspired a lot for me! How about the good one is the head masters son's and the bad one is absolutely despised by the head master. The bad boy finds out he has a son and decides to mess with the head master by going after his son. Whilst doing this, they end up falling for eachother?

OAO Yess!!! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are the bad one? *Guessing*

Lol I would like to be, yes xD

Hah, that's fine. Do you want me to make it or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:08 am
d-We Are the City-b
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City
Mishaps and Shiftshapes
We Are the City

Finally!! I've been wanting to do one for the longest time!
So any plot ideas in mind? >:3

Well, it's not really a plot, but I do have one idea. One of them (either, don't mind which) could be the headmaster's son. That's all I've really got. xD How useless am I?

Haha very unuseless actually xD That inspired a lot for me! How about the good one is the head masters son's and the bad one is absolutely despised by the head master. The bad boy finds out he has a son and decides to mess with the head master by going after his son. Whilst doing this, they end up falling for eachother?

OAO Yess!!! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are the bad one? *Guessing*

Lol I would like to be, yes xD

That's perfectly fine with me!! ;3 So, do you want to make the roleplay forum or do it over PMs?  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Inkestral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 am
d-We Are the City-b
Hi there!

I have some pictures here that have inspired pairings for me! But, I'm having trouble putting plots to them...
If you want, hit me up and we can do one (or more) of the pairings and perhaps make up a plot for them! ^^

PM me or quote me here if you are interesting ^^

P.S. I'm a Seme >:3

User Image
Best Friends
heart
User Image
Older Brother x Younger Brother
whee
User Image
Twins x New kid (Could be a 1x2)
heart whee
User Image
Teacher x Student
3nodding
User Image
Master x Slave
xd heart
User Image
Good Boy x Bad Boy
heart heart heart 3nodding whee
User Image
Gay Outcast x Emo Outcast
heart heart heart 3nodding whee
User Image
Married Man x Younger Man
heart heart 3nodding

If your interested I would love to do the Best Friends or Good x Bad Boy! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:49 pm
d-We Are the City-b

Married man x Younger man?  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 pm
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

ok, so as for the plot do you have any ideas? if not I can come up with something ^^  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 pm
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

ok, so as for the plot do you have any ideas? if not I can come up with something ^^

Sadly I don't really have a plot >.< But I'd love to help brainstorm ideas if thats ok with you? Or if you can think of a plot, then awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 pm
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

Sadly I don't really have a plot >.< But I'd love to help brainstorm ideas if thats ok with you? Or if you can think of a plot, then awesome ^^

ok it could be like a family friends son hasto stay with them for a couple of weeks because his parents are going on this big trip without him. And he is kind of like a misfit kid so your guy trys to help him out and ends up getting close to him.

or

you need a cleaning boy and he applys for the job, you hire him and end up becoming rather close to him. and the young boy starts to try and seduce the older male?

or anything other ideas you have in mind smile  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

ok it could be like a family friends son hasto stay with them for a couple of weeks because his parents are going on this big trip without him. And he is kind of like a misfit kid so your guy trys to help him out and ends up getting close to him.

or

you need a cleaning boy and he applys for the job, you hire him and end up becoming rather close to him. and the young boy starts to try and seduce the older male?

I really like the first idea smile Would you like to do that one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

or

yes smile would you mind if I played the uke? I haven't played uke in forever haha  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 pm
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

Sure lol

or

yes smile would you mind if I played the uke? I haven't played uke in forever haha

No, not at all ^^ I play a better seme than I do a uke :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

or

pms or forums?  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b
Wolf-Anima55
d-We Are the City-b

or

pms or forums?

Which ever is fine with me smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm
I love all of these pairings! > w < Would you mind doing the older brother x younger brother or the master x slave with me?  

Mistress Royal Pain

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 pm
Mistress Royal Pain
I'd love to do the older brother young brother one ^^

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]