Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul was speechless as on what to say he knew his pain all to well, he smiled a little when Nick leaned on his shoulder. The male put his arm around Nick and held him close, picking up his face with the other hand. "I'll make you believe me one way or another" Soul wiped away his tears again trying to smile a little.
(Thats why i try my best not to drink them to much... and I know I was happy to be out an everything but then when it got cold I was kinda like ******** IT I'm going home xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded a little and closed his eyes. "I hope you do..." he whispered, his voice shaky. Now, all he wanted to do was lay down and try to forget everything. But, he didn't want to ask Soul if he could lay down in his house... Sighing, Nick opened his eyes and sat up. "What time is it?"

I like hanging out, but when it's freezing outside, I just want to stay inside and sleep... And I get cold really easy because my body temperature is naturally low. When I went to California with my friend a few years ago, I wore a black hoodie when it was 80 degrees out...

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul glanced at his watch "almost two why?" he stood up looking at the sky running a hand through his dark hair again. "It's going to rain soon we should get inside..." the male held out his hand to Nick offering to help him up. He hoped he didn't have to go all Soul wanted was a little bit more time with him.
(damn o.o)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick nodded as Soul told him the time. "Ah, just wondering. I have to get my sister when she's done at school..." he said, then yawned. He accepted the hand that was offered to him and pulled himself up, glancing up at the sky. "Yeah... That might be good," he said, his hand still on Soul's. Maybe I'll just call the school and tell her to stay after for a while... he thought as they went back inside to Soul's apartment.

Yeah. It's pretty crazy.

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image He smiled when Nick took his hand, Soul continued to hold his hand all the until they reached the inside of his apartment. Only letting go of Nicks hand to lay down on the couch placing his arms behind his head. "I heard you yawn outside if you're tired you can rest for a bit if you want" Soul flashed him a charming smile, happy that he still had Nick to himself for a little while.
(I get like that during the summer like everyone else is wearing short sleeves, tank tops, shorts, etc. complaining about how it's hot and then there's me wearing long sleeve thermals and thick sweatpants complaining about how I'm cold xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

When they got into the apartment, Nick let go of Soul's hand and went over to the chair he'd sat in when they first came into the apartment. He let out a long, soft sigh and rubbed his eyes. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to just take up space..." he said, barely keeping himself from blushing as Soul flashed him a charming smile.

I usually whine and complain when I'm wearing shorts and a tank top xD Then I put a jacket on and people look at me weird.

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul chuckled "yes I'm sure, and you know you're still cute when you blush." He couldn't help but smile there was something about Nick that he just couldn't get over, and knew he had to make him his. "But just think you came here to be normal this was and is your chance to be popular" the thought came flooding into his brain, the male pushed it aside all he wanted and cared about right now was Nick nothing else.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick smiled and threw an arm over his face. He knew he was blushing like crazy, worse than usual, and he didn't want Soul to tease him about it. "Yeah, yeah," he said, though there was no hint of irritation. Yawning again, Nick put his arm back on the arm of the chair, then let himself slink down into it, trying to get comfy so he could take a little nap. Within a few minutes, Nick had gotten cozy and dozed off, snuggling into the chair when he felt cold.

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul waited till he had dosed off and walked over to the chair picked him up, siting back down positioning Nick to ware he was on his lap against his chest. Chuckling a little he held him there his arms wrapped around Nick, "Much better don't you think?" raising a brow as he spoke.
(who in the hell leaves three pizza roles in the bag and puts the bag back in the freezer -__-))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

As he slept, Nick felt as if he were lighter, though it lasted for only a few moments. When the flying feeling had gone away, he felt warmer; not only his body, but something against him, too. He snuggled up against this warm thing, happy for the comfort it was bringing him. As he slept, Nick occasionally sighed, then a couple times murmured the phrase "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." or "I'll forgive you." The dreams that ran through his sleep were more like repeats of his memories.

I do that sometimes, but that's only when I know I'll come back and eat them later. And my sister does it, too.

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul played with Nick's hair as he slept, raising a brow when he talked a little in his sleep. The male just chuckled and held him closer kissing his forehead letting him sleep. It wasn't long till Soul started to drift off to sleep as well, how could he not?
(well nobody in my family ever finishes anything and i was looking forward to those pizza rolls :c)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
Nick Koontz

Not too long after Soul had fallen asleep Nick began to wake up. He opened his eyes slowly, forgetting where he was for a moment, but then remembering as he rubbed his eyes a bit. "Mmm, what time is..." Nick's voice trailed off as he realized where he'd been sleeping: on Soul. Blushing, Nick sat up carefully so he could check what time it was.

Nick told himself that the only reason he was being careful was because he wasn't sure if Soul would be mad if he was woken up. But, in truth, it was because the male wanted to lay back down and rest some more, like how they were. He wouldn't admit that to himself though. Never. But, he should call the school and let his sister know that he wouldn't be picking her up.

Nick dialed the number to the school his sister, Shelby, went to. When one of the ladies in the office picked up the phone, Nick was careful to keep his voice quiet, barely above a whisper. He told the woman to let Shelby know that she was supposed to go home with one of her friends and he would pick her up later. He hung up when they were done talking, and put his phone back into his pocket. Okay, so now there won't be a problem with getting Shell, the male thought, then sighed. He glanced at Soul's sleeping face, then laid back down, against him, slowly starting to doze.

Well, you could always savor those last three pizza rolls c:

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul let his arms fall to his side when the male moved away, only wakening up a little opening his eyes when Nick had laid back down against him. "Are you up yet?" he tried to say still half asleep, he sat up a little bit not as comfortable as before but left Nick where he was, wrapping his arms around him again like he had before. Soul grinned happily knowing Nick had laid back down against him,"maybe it wont be so hard to get him to believe me after all."the male thought to himself still grinning.
(I got more pizza rolls biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick heard Soul's voice and nodded a bit. "Mmm, yeah, I'm awake," he murmured, half asleep. He smiled as he felt arms wrap around him. He seems serious, he thought letting out a relaxed sigh. If he's still like this for a few days... I think I'll believe him. Maybe... Nick smiled at the thought, feeling happy as he drifted off into sleep.

That's good c:

lil_candy_raver

Kieramist

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul chuckled to himself when Nick went back to sleep, he kissed his forehead smiling. He moved forward a little to grab the remote clicking the tv on, wanting to stay awake to have more time with him. The male held Nick with one arm using his free hand to run his fingers through his black hair, sighing a little as he thought about the choice he had just made but felt happy about it none the less.
(yes it's very good :3)  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces