Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You Belong With Me. (1x1 Yaoi Roleplay taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we belong together?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch smiled down at Tyler as he halfheartedly struggled. The smile faded, though, when he decided to confront his friend. "Something's been bothering you," he stated, getting off of him, but still holding onto his arms. "You seem like something's been bugging you for a bit. Does it have to do with me?" Mitch knew this was probably ridiculous, but he wanted to know for sure if anything was wrong because of him. If there was, the popular, loved-by-everyone Mitch didn't think he could continue. At least, that's what he felt. "If there is, I'll try to change it."

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler's head snapped back when Mitch pointed out something had been bothering him he was surprised but at the same time he wasn't the only thing he tried to hide was what he felt for his friend, it was something he didn't want to get between them. Tyler tried to sit up when Mitch got off of him but was stopped since his friend didn't let go of his arms, the brunette struggled against the hold but there was no way of getting free he was just too small compared to Mitch.

"Please let go of me." Tyler muttered looking away the only thing that bugged him was Mitch's girlfriend but he didn't want to spend the little amount of time he got with his friend talking about that girl. "Nothing is the matter. You don't need to worry." Tyler replied looking back at Mitch with a small smile.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch frowned as Tyler struggled against his hold, but he didn't loosen his grip. Instead, he stared at the smaller male, waiting for him to answer. He even ignored Tyler's demand, waiting for a reply, only to receive one that didn't satisfy him. But, he knew there wasn't any chance of him getting a different answer. Sighing, Mitch let go of Tyler's arms and looked down. "Alright, if you're sure," he said, glancing at his friend. Maybe skipping wasn't such a good idea, Mitch thought as he laid back in the leaves. Maybe it would've been better to deal with school.

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler sat up when Mitch finally let him go rubbing his wrists a little where they had turned red from where his friend had held him down, he looked at his best friend as he laid down on the leave. Tyler knew he had hurt Mitch and that was the last thing he ever wanted to do but he didn't want to bring up his friends girlfriend and ruin their time together but it seemed no talking about her did the same thing.

"H-hey, I'm sorry." Tyler apologized as he leaned on his elbow in the leaves looking at his friend with a sad expression how he want to confess everything, his feelings, the girlfriend cheating on him but he didn't want it to end badly and lose his best friend. "I'm really sorry." The brunette said again but this time he was mostly apologizing for the feelings he had and for the things he had began to hide from his friend.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch shook his head and smiled faintly, trying to reassure Tyler. "No, no, it's okay. I shouldn't have brought it up. We should be talking about happy things," he said, turning his head to look at his brunette friend. Mitch was silent for a moment, studying Tyler's expression while he wondered what to say. He knew he was being pretty childish, pouting and such, but he couldn't exactly help it. Something was bothering his friend, and not knowing it was upsetting him, enough that he felt the need to be childish about it.

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler relaxed a little when Mitch smiled, even if it wasn't a full smile the brunette always felt calmer seeing his friend smile it was as if the world disappeared and it was only just the two of them on the whole planet. "No, you have every right to ask." Tyler replied looking away from Mitch around the forest it was as if time had stopped and they could sit like this forever but the brunette knew that could never happen for them, the smaller male turned back to his friend before standing up brushing the dirt and leaves from his legs and butt. "Let's continue to the river." Tyler muttered running a hand through his hair as he looked back at Mitch holding out his hand to his friend to take it with a small smile.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch nodded a bit. "Yeah, I guess. We'll talk about it later, after we've had fun and everything," he said with a slight smile. He stayed in the same position he'd been in before: laying down, one arm over his stomach, on arm behind his head, his legs straight. He blew air out of his mouth when Tyler spoke, knowing that he had to get up. "Alright give me a sec..." Mitch said as he sat up brushing leaves out of his hair. The brunette stood and brushed his legs and butt off. He tried to reach the leaves and dirt on his back, but couldn't quite reach, so just before he started to walk, Mitch asked, "Can you help me get the leaves and dirt off of my back?"

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler let his gaze wander over Mitch's laying form when he was sure his friend wasn't looking it was amazing when they were kids they were both scrawny things and now they were so different, well at least Mitch was it could be said differently for the brunette. Tyler watched as his friend stood up and brushed off the leaves from his hair, legs and butt the smaller male wouldn't admit it but he stared at his friends butt longer than necessary, Tyler was pulled away out of his thoughts when Mitch asked him to help get the dirt off his back.

"Y-yeah! Sure." Tyler replied blushing a little as he brushed the leaves and dirt from his friends back feeling his friends toned back for the first time in a while, it was also the back he was always staring at. "Don't want people to get the wrong idea, right? The brunette added jokingly laughing lightly as he finished brushing of his friend he turned to grab the bags they had tossed to the side before their war.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch relaxed as Tyler brushed off his back, enjoying his friend's touch. He felt a bit disappointed when the smaller male finished, but was quick to hide it as he replied. "Nah, that wouldn't be good at all. Especially with how everyone thinks nowadays," he said with a short, soft chuckle. Mitch grabbed his bag, too, then continued on to the river with Tyler.

Attempting to make a conversation, Mitch asked Tyler, "So how have things been? Made any new friends recently?" As soon as the last five words left his lips, he regretted saying them. s**t, why am I asking that? he thought, glancing at his friend. I'm sounding kind of obsessive...

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler smiled when Mitch agreed it wouldn't be good because of the way people think now a days. "Very true." The brunette agreed with a sad smile as he tossed his bag over his shoulder looking at his friend as they walked to the river again in silence for a few moments with only the sound of the wind and the birds breaking the silence between them.

Tyler paused mid-step when Mitch asked him how things were and if he had made any new friends yet, he hadn't made any friends at all really at least no real friends all he had was people he would say hi to as they passed in the halls but none of them were like Mitch none of them he really considered friends. "No, I haven't. I don't really need friends, all I need is you." Tyler replied after thinking about it for a few moments as he started walking again.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Tyler's silence after the question concerned Mitch, and made him worry that he hurt his friend's feelings. He stopped to look back at him, his eyebrows creased a little, a sign that he was a bit worried. But, then an answer from the other male which somewhat relieved him. He smiled a bit at the smaller brunette and said, "Thanks. You're probably all I'd need, too, if things came down to it." Mitch continued walking as well, beginning to feel sort of fuzzy and confused inside. Tyler's words made him happy, maybe a bit too happy, and he didn't know why. Whatever the reason, Mitch knew that he didn't like it. He absolutely hated it when he was confused.

A few minutes later the two were at the river. Mitch smiled and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly moments later. "This place is always so calming, huh?" he said as he looked down at the running water. "It it wasn't cold, I'd suggest going for a quick swim."

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler noticed Mitch's eyebrows crease together and he knew it meant his friend was worried he didn't like his friend being worried but he relaxed when his friend looked more relieved after he had answered. 'What he worried because of me?' Tyler thought to himself he had to admit to himself the thought made him a little happy even if it made him seem selfish, the brunette smiled at his friend as they walked together he was happy when they finally reached the river.

Tyler watched Mitch take in a deep breath and for the first time in a while he looked happy and relaxed like he used to look all the time it was rare he he got to see his friend look like this but he was happy when he was able to make his friend look so happy. "It is. Remember we used to come here everyday." Tyler said laughing as he set his bag on the ground and walked over to the edge of the river. Yeah it is a but to cold at the moment maybe when the weather warms up we can do it." Tyler replied looking back at his friend smiling as he brushed some hair from his face that the wind was blowing.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch smiled and nodded. "Yeah, those were the good old days," he said with a soft chuckle. When Tyler set his bag down, Mitch did the same, then followed him closer to the edge of the bank to the river. His eyes settled on the slow moving current, then on a stick that crossed his eyes. The gentleness of the water calmed him, and made the brunette breathe a sigh of relief and relaxation.

Suddenly, he looked over at Tyler and said, "Let's make a day of it, then. When it gets warm again, we'll come down here like we used to. Just you and me, nobody else. Just like old times." Mitch grinned at his suggestion as he waited for the the other male to respond. Just me and Tyler like old times, he thought happily.

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler glanced behind him as Mitch followed his lead and set his bag down before joining him at the waters edge, the brunette looked up away from the water when his friend suddenly suggested they make a day of it and they would come down here just the two of them like old times. "Yeah, that sounds great." Tyler agreed smiling at his friend.

Tyler began to walk along the edge of the water picking up a stick he began to break it and toss the pieces in the water as he walked lost in memories of this place. "Hey, remember when we wanted to run away from home when we were eleven? So we came here with plans to build a house out of sticks that we could live in?" Tyler asked chuckling lightly as he looked back at his friend his smiling growing at the memory.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch was happy that Tyler had agreed with his idea. A day when it got warm enough to swim outside. What a magical adventure! He smiled at the childishness in his thoughts, then sighed happily. When the memory of that summer day when they were eleven got brought up, Mitch only grinned. He played the memory over in his head, well, what he could remember at least. "Yeah, that was a pretty good day after all the fighting," he said. "Our plan didn't work out too well though..." Mitch grinned again. "Maybe we could try again sometime. It would probably work out better this time, with us being able to carry more wood, and all."

Anne Vampire Lover

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces