Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
In the Future with Alister. ((Innocent Uke and Me)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Reaper of the Night

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Walking down the hall, he looked at Eric and smiled softly, still petting his wolf. "I'm glad your happy Eric, you didn't need to be there. I'm actually one of the leading people against slavery and I'm currently employing several organizations to track down and free slaves and take them to rehabilitation centers." he scratched her ears, making her wag her tail. "You should pet her some, she loves being scratched." Alister checked his phone and typed something then put it away. They were leaving the mansion and were in his huge back yard, which he had gotten for Mira.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:27 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ஐEric ஐMatthew ஐJohnson ஐ

Eric looked at him gently as he took a deep breath and gently took a small breath and looked at Mika softly. "Well most of them are going to have a hard time getting back on their own feet and accepting that they are no longer slaves, the ones that hace been there longer. The ones that are new might have an easier chance but there is a chance they won't get over the psycological event that happened"he said softly. Whimpering a bit he took another sip of the drink and held onto the wolf as he gently gnawed on his bottom lip.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Company:Alister
Mood:scared
Thoughts:I'm alone again
Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

He looks back at Eric and nods softly. "Yes I know that Eric, that's why I've been pouring almost all of my funds into the project, usually my home would have more people at it, but currently I can't afford to hire anyone else." he sighs softly and looks at the distant horizon."I'm not alone though, a few other companies are supporting me, Microsoft, Apple...just to name a few." he walked to a small building located a bit from his house and tapped in a code, then scanned his retina. The door hissed open and he walked inside, with Mira following him. "Please don't touch anything Eric, most of these things are incomplete and are touch-sensitive."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:47 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image

Sliding off Mika he held onto her for a bit till he got some feeling back in his legs and then made his way after Alister as he kept his hand to his side. "I promise I will not touch anything unless you want me to touch something then I will"he said honestly. Stopping he looked at everything from where he was as he gently bite his bottom lip a bit worried. 'Was getting me a lot of money for you, if I did I can go and work some where and give you all the money I make and you can live like you have before losing your home and the bills"he said softly.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

He looked down at Eric as he got off Mira and walked with him through the building. It was exquisite and everything looked expensive. "Good then, most of this stuff is worth a whole lot." he looked at everything, most things were computers. Going to the back of the building, they came across a heavy steel door with several keypads. "Behind here is my most work on invention, its taken years to make, and I'm almost done." he entered in multiple codes and scanned various parts of himself. Unlocking the door, a chilly wind came out and he walked in. Bringing in Eric, he walked over to a small box containing a glove. "You see Eric, I call this the Jika Glove." he pulled it out and slipped it on. "It can do many things, including telekinesis, functioning like a mobile laptop, able to receive WiFi anywhere in the world, and many other things. I spent so long working on this" he toke it off and placed it back in the case.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Yelping a bit he looked at the stuf a bit and then the glove as he took a deep breath but made sure to stay near the male in case he need to hold onto something."How much more work do you have to do on it before you can sell it and how much sleep do you get during all this? If you are not getting enough sleep I might have to teach you how to get some sleep"he said calmly as he laughed and then stopped holding onto his stomach gently.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

He shrugged softly, looking at the glove that was results of years of work. He stretched his arms and yawned softly and chuckles. "Well Eric, during my time on this, I've only been getting 3 hours of sleep, I've spent so much time on it that I've never bothered to sleep much. I must have passed out in this room countless times." He yawned again and slumped against a wall, the signs of sleep deprivation was pretty clear, though Alister always denied it. "I'll be fine though" he yawned again and left the room with Eric.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Eric frowned a bit as he looked at Alister as he took a small breath and tugged on his arm gently. "Well then I guess I need to make sure you get enough sleep tonight so that way the bags from under your eyes at least a little bit. I'm putting you on a schedule on how long you can work on things and when you need to eat and get some sleep. Your body can not hold out for much longer and I want you to be healthy so please at least try to keep on the scehdule I will make for you"he said gently.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister yawned again and nodded as he looked at Eric and smiled. "Ok Eric, I hope you can do a good job" he closed his eyes and passed out. Mira jumped forward and caught him before he hit the ground. Lowering him down, she went over to a glass container and opened it with her snout before wiggling her head into a collar and barked a few times. After a minute the collar buzzed and glowed softly. Mira walked over to Eric and nudged his arm, "Eric if you could, please go and run Alister a bath and make sure its warm for him." she went over to him and got him onto her shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:29 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Nodding softly he headed out of the room and once Mika left he closed the door to the whole area and the one to the project he was doing and made his way to the house. Shivering he walked to the bathroom and began to get the water ready for the bath as he bite his bottom lip worried and wondered what kind of temprature Alister liked.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister continued to sleep in Mira's back, the exhaustion having finally gotten to him. Walking through the house, Mira gathered some clothes for him and finally toke him to the bathroom when the tub was finally filled. "I'm sorry about this Eric, but your going to have to stay in here with him while he takes a bath and you'll have to undress him also." she laid him down against the side of the tub and backed away a little bit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:04 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Looking at Mika he took a deep breath and nodded gently as he began ti undress Alister and once he was undressed him, he undressed himself and helped the male into the bath.Taking a small breath he began to wash the other letting Alister rest his head on his shoulders.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:23 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister was worn out and it was clear, all of his muscles were tense with strain and he was breathing heavily, Eric was right, his body simply couldn't handle it anymore. Through out the bath, his body started to become limber once more, the tense muscles loosening. Feeling that his head was resting on someone's shoulder, he breathed softly and he laid his head against his neck.

Mira sat in the corner, watching the two of them, happy that Alister had someone to look after him. She got up and left the room, going outside.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Eric continued to wash him and once he was done he washing the other and making sure he was all clean he let the water drain before grabbing a towel and drying the other off as well as himself. Once that was done he began to dress Alister as he stayed quiet and kept his gaze on his hands most of the time as he then finished. SHacky he dressed and picked ALister up and let him lean on him and began to lead him to his bed.

Thoughts:He needs to take care of himself
Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:57 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister continued to sleep through out the whole bath, not stirring once. Feeling the towel going across his skin, he shivered softly and relaxed again once he was in clothing again. As they walked to his room, Alister slumped against Eric, though he was light enough to now knock over the young boy. Once they got to the room and he was laid down in his bed, he turned over and shivered softly, starting to breath more.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff