Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:28 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Jin grew grim at this. No enemies. There had to be someone that would do this...A perv or someone whom was watching him wanting him. Jin tried not to take in Alec's movements. He seemed to be worried that his wounds would make him ill. Jin couldn't be sure if it was actually that. He was quite calm for someone who was attacked. Who was it who did this... His mother was clearly out. "Are you alright Alec?" He asked out of the blue as his silvery eyes locked on to the males. ((SOOOO SORRY I never got the notice for this!!)

(its fine its fine. i just logged on today hehe. so many damned things i had x-x) "Huh? Oh yeah I'm totally cool. Just thinking about stuff." Alec replied to Jin as he bit his bottom lip to keep it from trembling. Suddenly a pair of eyes flash across his memories. "B-but I did see a pair of bright green eyes looking down at me wh-when it happened..." the young male began shaking in fear not able to remember anything else of importance, but describes the eyes in full. They were framed by dark lashes and the left side of the eye had a small tattoo of some sorts.

Jin wrote it down and reached out for the boy. "Easy now. You're safe. " He informed gripping him lightly. He wondered if an artist would be an idea To being him in and have him draw something some rendering of the attackers. "Look. Here is my card. If you think of anything or need me call." He decide it was best to let him calm down and decided that he needed to be with his mother. He needed to fill a report and see what they found in his car.

Alec nodded as his mum held him and Alec held on to Jin's card, not wanting to let go. Hopefully the artist could make up a face to what he said. And hopefully again that the police caught the guy or guys that did this to him. But Jin seemed nice and warm as he was resting Alec's head against his mother's chest.

Jin's looked over his shoulder, "Don't worry. You'll be safe. I'll have someone ride by the house if you want." He said calmly with his silver blue eyes locking on to the male. "See you around." He told leaving down the hall.

He was about to go home when he looked about. They took his car...For evidence... Jin forgot about that when he was speaking with the teen He went back inside pulling out his phone to call a taxi. He thought about Alec tied up in the back of his car. How'd that happen he wondered why his car? How he got into his car at that. He started speaking to the taxi service and sighed. His eyes locked onto two detectives walking in. He knew Alec was about to get another round of questions and hoped it didn't drive him insane. He knew the assault had to be bad to not remember what happen after. Maybe he should stay...That wasn't his job and was going to get tossed out of the room...Jin sighed.
Seeing more people come in Alec sighed deeply kind of tired and not wanting to talk about it anymore and told the detectives what he already told Jin. After they and his mother left Alec picked up his new cell and dialed Jin's number hoping he would answer. "Please pick up...please pick up Jin..." He repeated over and over as a little mantra as Alec was kind of cold so he threw on the hoodie that his mum dropped off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:33 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Jin grew grim at this. No enemies. There had to be someone that would do this...A perv or someone whom was watching him wanting him. Jin tried not to take in Alec's movements. He seemed to be worried that his wounds would make him ill. Jin couldn't be sure if it was actually that. He was quite calm for someone who was attacked. Who was it who did this... His mother was clearly out. "Are you alright Alec?" He asked out of the blue as his silvery eyes locked on to the males. ((SOOOO SORRY I never got the notice for this!!)

(its fine its fine. i just logged on today hehe. so many damned things i had x-x) "Huh? Oh yeah I'm totally cool. Just thinking about stuff." Alec replied to Jin as he bit his bottom lip to keep it from trembling. Suddenly a pair of eyes flash across his memories. "B-but I did see a pair of bright green eyes looking down at me wh-when it happened..." the young male began shaking in fear not able to remember anything else of importance, but describes the eyes in full. They were framed by dark lashes and the left side of the eye had a small tattoo of some sorts.

Jin wrote it down and reached out for the boy. "Easy now. You're safe. " He informed gripping him lightly. He wondered if an artist would be an idea To being him in and have him draw something some rendering of the attackers. "Look. Here is my card. If you think of anything or need me call." He decide it was best to let him calm down and decided that he needed to be with his mother. He needed to fill a report and see what they found in his car.

Alec nodded as his mum held him and Alec held on to Jin's card, not wanting to let go. Hopefully the artist could make up a face to what he said. And hopefully again that the police caught the guy or guys that did this to him. But Jin seemed nice and warm as he was resting Alec's head against his mother's chest.

Jin's looked over his shoulder, "Don't worry. You'll be safe. I'll have someone ride by the house if you want." He said calmly with his silver blue eyes locking on to the male. "See you around." He told leaving down the hall.

He was about to go home when he looked about. They took his car...For evidence... Jin forgot about that when he was speaking with the teen He went back inside pulling out his phone to call a taxi. He thought about Alec tied up in the back of his car. How'd that happen he wondered why his car? How he got into his car at that. He started speaking to the taxi service and sighed. His eyes locked onto two detectives walking in. He knew Alec was about to get another round of questions and hoped it didn't drive him insane. He knew the assault had to be bad to not remember what happen after. Maybe he should stay...That wasn't his job and was going to get tossed out of the room...Jin sighed.

Seeing more people come in Alec sighed deeply kind of tired and not wanting to talk about it anymore and told the detectives what he already told Jin. After they and his mother left Alec picked up his new cell and dialed Jin's number hoping he would answer. "Please pick up...please pick up Jin..." He repeated over and over as a little mantra as Alec was kind of cold so he threw on the hoodie that his mum dropped off.

Jin ruffled his hair. He was about to leave when his cell went off. He pulled it out looking at the unknown number and answered it. He did this once and a while if the case cause for it. He answer, "Hello?" He held up his hand to the cab telling it to wait a moment.  

Egzist

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin ruffled his hair. He was about to leave when his cell went off. He pulled it out looking at the unknown number and answered it. He did this once and a while if the case cause for it. He answer, "Hello?" He held up his hand to the cab telling it to wait a moment.

Saying it was him and that he was lonely he asked if Jin wanted to stay the night with him in the hospital. Blushing softly he was going to tell Jin that he kind of liked him, but was still unsure of a lot of things. Things like school, friends, and this new found sexuality that decided to just show itself that first night when he met Jin. "Please...? I-I'm really scared and lonely and this nurse is creeping me out..." Alec's voice was shaking as he waited for jin's reply as his eyes peeked from under the blanket seeing the nurse outside his door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:01 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Saying it was him and that he was lonely he asked if Jin wanted to stay the night with him in the hospital. Blushing softly he was going to tell Jin that he kind of liked him, but was still unsure of a lot of things. Things like school, friends, and this new found sexuality that decided to just show itself that first night when he met Jin. "Please...? I-I'm really scared and lonely and this nurse is creeping me out..." Alec's voice was shaking as he waited for jin's reply as his eyes peeked from under the blanket seeing the nurse outside his door.

Jin sighed lightly as he heard Alec. The cop heard the tremor in his voice and turn on his heels. He walked up to the elevator. "The nurse I'm sure would creep anyone out." He wondered if it was because she reminded him of his attacker. Jin blinked. He shouldn't do this. He should call a shrink or something for Alec. He couldn't stop his form."I'll be there in a few moments." Jin heard the cabby coming after him but continued to the room and entered looking at the nurse. He hung up the phone before seeing the male under the bed. The silvery eyed male locked onto the victim hiding under his blankets. "Alec?" He asked.  

Egzist

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin sighed lightly as he heard Alec. The cop heard the tremor in his voice and turn on his heels. He walked up to the elevator. "The nurse I'm sure would creep anyone out." He wondered if it was because she reminded him of his attacker. Jin blinked. He shouldn't do this. He should call a shrink or something for Alec. He couldn't stop his form."I'll be there in a few moments." Jin heard the cabby coming after him but continued to the room and entered looking at the nurse. He hung up the phone before seeing the male under the bed. The silvery eyed male locked onto the victim hiding under his blankets. "Alec?" He asked.

Hearing Jin enter the hospital room Alec waved and pointed at the male nurse whom was trying to give Alec a shot in the arm for the IV. /cowering under the blankets he covered up his head not wanting an IV hooked up into his arms as he whimpered softly. "J-Jin make him go away...I don't want the shot..." He lifts the covers up slightly as his blue eyes look at Jin's silver ones wanting the nurse just to let him and Jin be alone for the night. His hair was slightly fluffed due to the static electricity of the blanket as his bottom lip trembles and he bit down on it gently to stop the trembling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 am
Big Ginny1

Jin sighed seeing him and reach out to remove the blanket. He looked at the teen calmly, "It is his job. However, how about I stay here while he's doing it. The faster he does it the faster he goes away." Jin told before sitting on the bed careful not to sit on him. He sounded more like a child at that moment. "I'll make sure your safe. But you need the IV and the shot." He told serious yet still gentle. Jin thought of the children who went through this and reached for his hair ruffling it some more. "Come on it won't be too bad."  

Egzist

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:34 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin sighed seeing him and reach out to remove the blanket. He looked at the teen calmly, "It is his job. However, how about I stay here while he's doing it. The faster he does it the faster he goes away." Jin told before sitting on the bed careful not to sit on him. He sounded more like a child at that moment. "I'll make sure your safe. But you need the IV and the shot." He told serious yet still gentle. Jin thought of the children who went through this and reached for his hair ruffling it some more. "Come on it won't be too bad."

"If you say so Jin..." Alec held his arm out to the nurse shutting his eyes tightly as a soft blush had crept its way into his cheeks from the older male;s ruffling his hair. Truth is, Alec wanted Jin to stay with him tonight so he wasn't so scared. Once the nurse had put the IV in his pale arm and gave him the shot the nurse went away and he cuddled into the male more enjoying how Jin smelled since it was a nice, earthy scent as his eyes slowly drifted close but opened them again wanting to stay up so he can get to know Jin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 am
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

"If you say so Jin..." Alec held his arm out to the nurse shutting his eyes tightly as a soft blush had crept its way into his cheeks from the older male;s ruffling his hair. Truth is, Alec wanted Jin to stay with him tonight so he wasn't so scared. Once the nurse had put the IV in his pale arm and gave him the shot the nurse went away and he cuddled into the male more enjoying how Jin smelled since it was a nice, earthy scent as his eyes slowly drifted close but opened them again wanting to stay up so he can get to know Jin.

Jin watched the nurse carefully just in case. He didn't know who took the boy and how they got him in his car so everyone was suspect to him. Jin watched her leave, "See fast and she won't be back for a while." Jin allowed the curling around him as he wasn't sure how bad the male's mental status was on the kidnapping. "Now then." He wasn't sure how he was going to get the raven mane off really as he was snuggling against him. "You should rest. you had a long day."  

Egzist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces