dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Taemins Lover

"That's it?" he couldn't help but feel he was missing something but when Luke kissed him the last of his resolved crumbled and surrendered to whatever Luke was going to do to him. He slumped against the man a clear sign that he gave up; he had never wanted to be a lord, he never wanted to be born of house Kathan and have all these expectations heaped on him. Was it fate then? that he met Luke. Silas didn't know and at this point he just didn't care. He just wanted to be free.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"That's it?" he couldn't help but feel he was missing something but when Luke kissed him the last of his resolved crumbled and surrendered to whatever Luke was going to do to him. He slumped against the man a clear sign that he gave up; he had never wanted to be a lord, he never wanted to be born of house Kathan and have all these expectations heaped on him. Was it fate then? that he met Luke. Silas didn't know and at this point he just didn't care. He just wanted to be free.

Luke's lips curled into a smile. He held Silas up and kissed him again. "Now.. How about we go.. Don't worry I'll take good care of you my little lamb." He licked his lips and walked with him to the exit. He made his way to his apartment that he was staying in and let Silas lay on the couch. "How are you feeling?" Luke asked Silas softly as he sat down next to him.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas sucked in a startled breath as he was picked by Luke, the man was acting like he weighed nothing; he looked at Luke when he asked his question "I....." but he couldn't continue. How did he feel? a part of him felt like he had betrayed himself by giving in, but another part of him that was so sick of everything being thrust at him and being treated like a child, or after his wife died a wild animal that was incapable of emotion. Sure he didn't like speaking and to most people he could be considered emotionless; but Silas could feel. He just didn't like showing his emotions so plainly.

Unlike other people he didn't wear his heart in his sleeve.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas sucked in a startled breath as he was picked by Luke, the man was acting like he weighed nothing; he looked at Luke when he asked his question "I....." but he couldn't continue. How did he feel? a part of him felt like he had betrayed himself by giving in, but another part of him that was so sick of everything being thrust at him and being treated like a child, or after his wife died a wild animal that was incapable of emotion. Sure he didn't like speaking and to most people he could be considered emotionless; but Silas could feel. He just didn't like showing his emotions so plainly.

Unlike other people he didn't wear his heart in his sleeve.

Luke looked at Silas and sighed. "Okay. Come on. Let's get you to bed you big hunk of man." Luke licked his lips and carried Silas to his bedroom, laying him down then climbed on top of him. He smiled and kissed the male several times. "I did say I would be having you in bed didn't I?" He asked softly as he pulled off his suit and tie, showing several scars etched into his body.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas stiffened at that, it wasn't like he was inexperienced he had taken lovers as was the norm for young men of his station but the thing was all of his lovers had been woman as god only knew what would have happened if his parents had found him with another man. So the fact that he was most likely about to be bedded by a man, and a very dominant man? at that made it so he couldn't help but feel some apprehension about letting himself be claimed. Even though he couldn't help but admire Luke's body the scars old added to beauty of the man right now, feeling himself flush Silas quickly turned his head away so Luke wouldn't see his embarrassment; it wasn't like him to be displaying his emotions this openly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:36 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas stiffened at that, it wasn't like he was inexperienced he had taken lovers as was the norm for young men of his station but the thing was all of his lovers had been woman as god only knew what would have happened if his parents had found him with another man. So the fact that he was most likely about to be bedded by a man, and a very dominant man? at that. He couldn't help but feel some apprehension about letting himself be claimed. Even though he couldn't help but admire Luke's body the scars old added to beauty of the man right now, feeling himself flush Silas quickly turned his head away so Luke wouldn't see his embarrassment; it wasn't like him to be displaying his emotions this openly.

"This is your first time isn't it? Don't worry... I won't hurt you." He whispered agains Silas' ear before nibbling on it a bit with a smirk. " Don't hide your face. I like seeing the cute emotions that are running through it. He pulled on hand of Silas' to his chest and let him feel the scars. "They didnt hurt much... I was little so it was only natural I be taught. They add character don't you think?" He kissed Silas before he could mumble an answer. Luke loved the mans lips, hell he love the mans body. It was just his type. "Now.. Should I take you tonight or wait until yu are ready and willing?" He wondered aloud.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas was too flustered to reply how could he say that so casually!? He then realized that he was still clothed and he was beginning to sweat in his clothes, he started to unbutton his shirt intent on at least airing it out when he remember that Luke was still there, and stilled his hands unsure whether to continue or not. For some reason he embarrassed by his body; his wasn't like Luke's it had a few scars from sword fighting practice and his skin was almost a snow white because he had never spent much time outdoors. His body showed that he had been pampered and coddled.

Silas had been called beautiful by many people, but he had also been called fragile. Being called fragile and delicate had led to Silas becoming the way he was now. Stoic and closed off from people.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas was too flustered to reply how could he say that so casually!? He then realized that he was still clothed and he was beginning to sweat in his clothes, he started to unbutton his shirt intent on at least airing it out when he remember that Luke was still there, and stilled his hands unsure whether to continue or not. For some reason he embarrassed by his body; his wasn't like Luke's it had a few scars from sword fighting practice and his skin was almost a snow white because he had never spent much time outdoors. His body showed that he had been pampered and coddled.

Silas had been called beautiful by many people, but he had also been called fragile. Being called fragile and delicate had led to Silas becoming the way he was now. Stoic and closed off from people.

Luke noticed the man try to get out of his clothes. He smiled and helped in taking off his clothes. "Are you ready for bed?" He asked softly, toning his personaliy down a bit. He rubbed his hands across the mans chest and blushed. "It's so wonderful.. This.. This is the body of a lover indeed." He purred out and kissed the skin he treasured. "I will save you for another day.. I must nurture this body until it is ready to be stained." He slid out of his pants and laid down, helping Luke out of his own. "Don't be so worried now. I'm not going to do anything." He assured and kissed the man softly.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:08 pm
Taemins Lover

"What do mean stained?" Silas asked hesitantly not entirely sure if he wanted to know the answer, and upon being helped out of his clothes he fought the urge to cover up. Despite Luke's apparent worship of his body he still felt embarrassed and flustered, he laid down on the bed as well his back to Luke and with a few inches of space between. He wasn't sure how to act around this man; Silas has constructed such a huge mask to protect himself and Luke had completely shattered it just by touching him.

What was this man to ignite so much desire in him that he would willingly allow himself to be claimed even though they had only met a few hours ago. Silas wasn't sure but a part of him would be happy just to be this man's captive forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:13 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"What do mean stained?" Silas asked hesitantly not entirely sure if he wanted to know the answer, and upon being helped out of his clothes he fought the urge to cover up. Despite Luke's apparent worship of his body he still felt embarrassed and flustered, he laid down on the bed as well his back to Luke and with a few inches of space between. He wasn't sure how to act around this man; Silas has constructed such a huge mask to protect himself and Luke had completely shattered it just by touching him.

What was this man to ignite so much desire in him that he would willingly allow himself to be claimed even though they had only met a few hours ago. Silas wasn't sure but a part of him would be happy just to be this man's captive forever.

"By my love marks of course." Luke said softly and pulled Silas close as he wrapped his arms around the mans waist. "Mm... Yes... This body of yours... Is very amazing Silas." He kissed the mans shoulder and nuzzled it some. "Are you still feeling uncomfortable around me? What can I do to help ease you?" He asked with a tilt of his head even though Silas couldn't see him.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:34 pm
Taemins Lover

"I.....no it's just I've never....." he wasn't sure what he was trying to say, that he had never been with a man like this? or that he never had a man lavish such attention on him. As he thought on that he remembered the other thing Luke had said "wait what did you mean by love marks" he asked. "D-do you mean like biting me?!" he asked his voice somewhat strangled. Silas felt his face flush even more at the implications of that. Luke it seemed was determined to claim all of him, and Silas didn't even want to think on that.

((OOC you have no idea what this rp is doing to me, I have literally buried my face in my hands twice because I was blushing so hard at some of the responses))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"I.....no it's just I've never....." he wasn't sure what he was trying to say, that he had never been with a man like this? or that he never had a man lavish such attention on him. As he thought on that he remembered the other thing Luke had said "wait what did you mean by love marks" he asked. "D-do you mean like biting me?!" he asked his voice somewhat strangled. Silas felt his face flush even more at the implications of that. Luke it seemed was determined to claim all of him, and Silas didn't even want to think on that.

((OOC you have no idea what this rp is doing to me, I have literally buried my face in my hands twice because I was blushing so hard at some of the responses))

((Really? Im sorry gonk ))

Luke chuckled at Silas adn his scatterbrained responses. "Calm down Silas... Yes. I plan on biting you and sucking on you and evrything that can be done to you. I will make sure I do everything to you." He whispered softly into the others ear with a smirk. "I told you you would be mine. Did I not? Are you rething your position or are you falling into a world of pleasure?" He asked with a smile before turning Silas to face him. They were only a mere inch apart and he could feel Silas' breath on his face. "I'm not letting such a beautiful man escape through my hands Silas. I won't let another man have you nor woman."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm
Taemins Lover

((I actually consider that quite the accomplishment that you made me an asexual dude who isn't usually fazed by stuff like this ,blush so hard that he buried his face in his hands XD ))

"Why me?....with your looks you could have anybody you desired" he spoke trying to will away the arousal he felt upon hearing what Luke intended to do to him. His breath hitched as he stared at the man before him, could he really just give in to this man and let him have every part of him? As he gazed into Luke's golden eyes he inwardly nodded. "Yes....I would happily submit to this man and become his lover or whatever he wanted me to be; just to have him always look at me" he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:17 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((I actually consider that quite the accomplishment that you made me an asexual dude who isn't usually fazed by stuff like this ,blush so hard that he buried his face in his hands XD ))

"Why me?....with your looks you could have anybody you desired" he spoke trying to will away the arousal he felt upon hearing what Luke intended to do to him. His breath hitched as he stared at the man before him, could he really just give in to this man and let him have every part of him? As he gazed into Luke's golden eyes he inwardly nodded. "Yes....I would happily submit to this man and become his lover or whatever he wanted me to be; just to have him always gaze at me" he thought.

((I have.. the power!!! twisted twisted lolz))

"Why? Hmm... Well it's quite simple... You looked miserable and delicious. So I wanted you. But now that I see your body the way it is... I will definitely keep you by my side." He rubbed his hand up the mans side and kissed him softly. "Silas... You are mine now... You know the extent of what this mean do you not? It means that your entire being is mine to do with what I want. I won't harm you or anything messy like that. No.. You are to stay by my side." He whispered softly. Even though the words weren't very intimate he wanted to see if Silas would squirm. He loved how the mans body reacted to these words of his and his slight advances. "Mm.." Luke gently nipped at Silas' adams apple and chuckled at how cute it was. "Mine and only mine."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:51 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas whimpered and angled his neck to give Luke more access he felt his body reacting just by hearing Luke's voice. Silas never knew that a man's touch could affect him so much, where even the man's teasing could drive him wild "has anybody told you that you are such a tease" he gasped out arching under the man's touch. "Oh yes I will quite happily submit to this man" he thought dazedly staring at Luke with half lidded eyes. None of his affairs with women could ever compare to this. It surprising that only just a few hours ago he was at ball to find a new wife, and now he was at the mercy of this man. "Do with me what you want, I don't think I have any will left to protest" Silas murmured.

((By the way I changed the title to something I thought more fitting, though I can change it back if you don't like it))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff