Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Jumping a bit when he heard the knock on the door and looked at the door as he took a small breath as he tilted his head a bit."Come in"he said rubbing his neck a bit and sleepily.

Kait Kimishi
Going to bed will reply tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus slowly opened the door. He was scared to go inside but he did. He was scared of the other somewhat because he was bigger and he had the bad boy aura. He liked the other with those reasons two. Markus always swears in his head that every boy is taller than him. He has never really met a person shorter than him. He feels kinda sad because he feels short compared to people.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Seeing that it was Markus as he stood up and placed his hands in his pockets as he took a small breath and smiled a bit. "Did you need something Markus?"he asked calmly and fixed his shirt again and then his sweater as he tilted his head a bit.This was actually the first time he was nervous around anyone or flustered and he hated that.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged his shoulders. "It was just looked empty when I woke up and I needed to see if someone was still here." He said. He never liked to be alone to much. It made him depressed more than he should "Can you come watch a movie with me please" He asked. He blushed a bit because he just didn't want to be alone.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian blinked gently as he rubbed the back of his neck gently and then looked at Markus softly and nodded a bit. "Sure I can watch a movie with you but mind if we stop in the kitchen so I can get something to drink and a small snack?"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed and shrugged meaning he didn't really care if they stopped by the kitchen he would like to stop their. It would be easier to stay up if he is eating something. Markus walked to the kitchen and sat on the stool and waited for the other to come down and help.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Working quickly and calmly on the food he looked at Markus a bit and handed him a slice of apple. "You hungry Markus and well what would you like to eat and drink?"he asked calmly. Biting his lip he began to place the cut fruit on a plate as he began to fill his glass with some water and ice as he hummed a bit.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed when the other asked what kind of drink and what food should he have "We are going to watch a movie I think we should have movie food. What I do sometimes when I go to movie theaters is I put Reese's pieces in my popcorn. It tastes cool but I wouldn't think you would have both here" Markus said blushing deeply. He usually didn't share some things like that but he was kidnapped and he though why not just get comfortable with the guy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"The top cabinet is where all the popcorn bags are and candy. Don't eat much of it, but I am willing to try it only if you will make the popcorn"he said calmly.Finishing up he placed it on a tray and headed to the other cupboard and looked at Markus calmly "You want 7-up or pepsi?"he asked holding the bottles of soda up.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

"Pepsi please" Markus said. He knew usually rich people were snobby but Markus couldn't do that. He was to kind and nice. He tried once to be snobby and mean to people but it didn't work. He stopped trying to pretend and just accepted that he was nice. He watched people closely because he a nice person and he didn't want mean friends.

Markus blushed and walked over to the cabinet with popcorn and candy. He grabbed a bag of popcorn. He put it in the microwave and fallowed the directions. He then grabbed the Reese's pieces and opened the bag. He poured the Reese's pieces into a cup measuring cup. He puts the rest of the Reese's pieces back in its place. Markus waited tell the Popcorn beeped. He grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave. Markus grabbed a bowl to put everything in. He first put the popcorn in the bowl. He put the bag in the garbage as he puts the measuring cup into the bowl with the Popcorn. Markus uses his hands and mixes it up a bit. Markus smiles and looks at Brian.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Nodding he put the bottle onto the tray and then looked at the male seeing that he was looking at him as he blushed a bit and then looked away."Um you ready to go downstairs and watch the movie and do you have anything specific you want to watch or not really"he said calmly.
Picking the tray up he walked over to the arch way but stopped and looked at the male as he took a deep breath. "Ready of you still need to get something?"he asked.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

Markus Laton

"Anything we can watch anything I dont care which one we watch" Markus said. He was glad he didn't have to be alone anymore. He was always scared to be alone forever and now that he is stuck here he just hopes he wont be as alone anymore. Markus had the popcorn bowl and walked downstairs.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"Well why don't you surprise me? It actually gives us both a chance to learn what the other likes and dislikes, um unless you do not want me to know what you like then I can watch my own movie on the other tv"he asked a bit. He had no idea why he was so flustered around Markus, was it because he actually really wanted to be with him or that the other would reject him.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 am
User Image

Markus Laton

Markus blushed deeply. Markus picked out a movie and it was 'The Bourne Ultimatum' He liked this one because of the consperisy it had in it. He likes other ones but their for different reasons. He liked weird movies and stuff like that.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 am
User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Sitting down on the couch and pulled his leg close to his chest and watched the male calmly."You can put it in and um if anything happens then let me know and be honest about it. Some examples are like me rubbing your shoulder or side, um rubbing you things like that okay."he said calmly and looked away as he took a small breath.

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces