Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Kidnapper!! Demon!! Why Me? Hell seriously Hell.[bxb Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:12 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale shrugged his shoulders. "Not my call. I'm not allowed to change anything other than my room." He replied. The demon pushed his bangs back again as he watched the angel sit down.
Gale waited a moment before approaching cautiously again. He knelt down in front of the angel, then placed the ice against his forehead. He was rather surprised. This angel wasn't anything like he'd imagined them to be. He'd always imagined them to be stuck up and spoiled little cretins, but not this one. Granted, he was odd, but didn't seem to be stuck up.
'That could change over time. Once the new location thrill wears off.' He thought to himself as he adjusted the ice against the angel's forehead.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron sighs "Do it as a prank then that would be funny to see the demons looking at the walls like 'what the hell happened' " Aaron jokingly said. He would think it would be awesome to just watch the faces of the demons and how they would get mad because their walls changed.

Aaron flinched at the coldness of the ice but he let Gale put it on Aaron's forehead. Aaron was glad. He thought this place was going to be nasty and he thought the demons were going to torture him until he couldn't take it anymore. That was the only thing that was stuck in his head. He wasn't scared of getting hurt he just didn't like it.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale raised an eyebrow and laughed at the suggestion. "Oh so tempting. Some of the demons around here deserve to have something like that happen to them." He replied when he'd finished laughing.
Gale readjusted the ice once again as he thought. "Since I'm supposed to look after you, I would suggest you not venture to far around here. There are some demons who just love to torture young ones like yourself." He instructed. Gale thought for another minute before continuing. "I would also advise not going anywhere near the training areas, unless you want to get in to one hell of a brawl. Those guys are ruthless." He added absentmindedly. The demon pulled the ice away from Aaron's head. "Better?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron smirked and nodded "Like in my town some people need it but they need the darkest colors ever. I never really tried to do the dark prank or anything but it would be so fun to see the other person's face when they look at it. " Aaron said. He sighs relaxed. He was happy he had this demon to watch Aaron. Aaron had fun just talking to this demon about the things that would be fun.

Aaron listened to what Gale said "Maybe I am good at fighting Maybe I could beat them" He joked. If he really desired he probably beat them. Aaron had some powers but he didn't know how to fight. No one would teach him even though he insisted he should be able to fight. He wanted to be able to do things on his own and not have other people to rely on.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:07 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale snickered lightly as he let the ice ball melt in his hand. "Dark colors. I didn't think your home was capable of such thing." He said. He didn't mean to be insulting, but that is what he thought. They just seemed to pure to have such colors around them.
He was surprisingly getting along rather well with this angel. Something he wouldn't have thought possible for himself.
Gale raised an eyebrow at the angel and shook his head. "I doubt it. We were all born and raised to fight. Doesn't matter who you are here, you're trained from early teenage years until your first battle." He explained as he sat cross legged across from Aaron. "I don't know your laws for soldiers, but I can assume the reason we went after you is because the higher ups thought you'd be an easy target. Though why, I can not say for sure." He added absentmindedly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron bit his lip "I found the dark colors I just didn't have the time to pull the prank. Surprisingly there are dark colors in heaven just like their should be bright colors in hell. Its balance. Everywhere you need balance. Or you could go to earth and get the colors. Or I could help you. I can paint colors with my powers." Aaron said. He really thought it would be a bit of a mix if light colors ended up in Hell. He would laugh at the demon's that they prank's face.

Aaron sighs when he talked about fighting "I was joking. I cant fight because no one in heaven wanted me to have stupid fighting skills. I insisted that I should have them but everyone was like 'noo you are our only prince. you cant fight because we need you to become king when your father dies.' Its total nonsense." He said. The only thing Aaron could fight with was his powers. On his free time he used his powers constantly just to know them by heart. Aaron could do anything with light and color. He also had some other power. He thought was really weird. .

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale shrugged. "Try telling that to them. And all you'll get are dirty looks." He said as he propped his elbow up on his knee. He couldn't help but think on how the demons would react to such a thing, and that brought a rare mischievous smile to his face. Oh he could have so much fun with that, even though he'd probably get in trouble for it later. He'd take that punishment just to see the looks on their faces.
Gale studied the prince for a moment while he talked about his reasons for not being able to fight. He blinked at the young creature before he stood up and brushed his pants out to rid them of dust and soot. "Would you like me to teach you? It wont be easy, but you'll at least be able to defend yourself if I'm not around." He offered as he held his hand out to the angel.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

Aaron smirked at the thought of the looks he would get "Well isn't that the point and isn't this why I am actually telling you this so pranking would be so much easier. The looks would be funny and I wouldn't care how they look at me. they will look at me different anyways. I am not a demon so I will always be looked at weirdly until I leave this place." He said. He probably wont leave this place in a while but that was still in his mind. He was happy to be here.

Aaron nodded. "Yes totally I want you to teach me. That would be awesome. I finally get to disobey my parents. FYI angels are not perfect either. Nothing is perfect in any world. People should just accept that." He said. He knew that people thought of angels snobby and perfect and thinks they are all that well Aaron thought that was more stupid than anything. He thought that if he ever became snobby he would ask someone to kill Aaron.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale laughed again and nodded. "Very true. I might just take you up on that offer then." He said with a smirk. "But that might prolong your stay here. Although, I doubt that would bother you, given the fact that you seem rather happy here." He remarked as he helped the angel up.
The demon the shrugged to Aaron's FYI. "My only experience with angels has been through stories my elders would tell me while I was training. You're the first angel I've actually met and had a conversation with." He said.
With that, Gale led the way out of the room and back down the hall. Some of the other demons shot them both strange looks, but Gale didn't seem to mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

"And I will totally help" He said. Then the angel snapped his fingers in a joking way "Shot I don't want to prolong my stay here." He joked. He really liked this place. It was much better than heaven. Heaven was boring in his view. Also it was too pressuring.

Aaron shrugged "and this is my first conversation with a demon" he said. He was excited to start fighting. Aaron ignored the strange looks and he didn't care that the other demons were looking at him weird. Aaron was an angel and he didn't expect the demons to think of him as a fellow demon even though Aaron would think it would be fun to be a pretend fellow demon.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale laughed at that. "Oh I can tell we're going to get along quite well." He remarked as they walked. Earlier that evening, he wouldn't have believed anyone if they'd told him he'd get along with an angel. But he was rather glad. He wasn't sure why just yet. But he knew he was.
He stopped for a moment as they neared the training areas and saw that they were quite full. "Hm... We might have to wait for a little bit. Or venture up to the human realm." He informed the angel as he cast a glance over his shoulder to him. "And it might be better for you to start with just me teaching you. Having the others around can be a bit of a distraction when you're just starting out." He added as he recalled his own first few training sessions. It had taken him quite a bit to get it down since the others wouldn't quit staring at him at the time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

"Of course. You are a cool dude how can I not like hanging with you" he said. He himself wouldn't believe he would be here joking with someone if it wasn't for the headache he would have thought this would be a dream. He has had so very realistic dreams so sometimes he even thinks himself in a dream when he is actually their in real life. Right now he knows he is in real life and not a dream.

Aaron smirked "Lets go get paint in the human world and Lets pull the prank before someone notices its us" Aaron said. He was excited if they would start the prank. Aaron really wanted to pull a prank on some demon, not Gale, but someone else.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:40 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale paused for a moment when Aaron said he was cool. "Oh stop. You flatter me." He joked as he led the way down another hallway. He had intended to start Aaron's training in the human world, possibly in a forest of some kind. But the suggestion of pranking some unsuspecting demon sounded much more promising.
He whirled around on his heel to face the demon. "I like that idea." He said with a smirk. He grabbed Aaron's arm gently. "Better hold on tight then." He said.
Using a bit of magic, he transported them up to the human realm. They'd come out in a very grassy field which bordered a large forest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Aaron Light

"Flattering. Me. I don't think so." he joked. He was fallowing Aaron down the hall. He was wondering if they were going to do the prank. Aaron was so glad when he said I like that idea. When the demon said to hold on tightly he did.

Aaron was dizzy from the teleporting. It made him feel airy and light. He never traveled teleporting except when he was unconscious but that kinda doesn't count because he was unconscious. He let go of Gale when the landed in the Human world. He went down on his hands and knees because of how dizzy he was after the Teleportation. He looked around. They were in a grassy field. He liked the look of this place greens light and dark. Aaron liked the difference between the colors.

Sanimei

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Gale Ayers

Gale knelt down next to the young angel and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Sorry about that. It takes a while to get used to, but I can always research a different way to travel." He said.
The demon helped Aaron up off the ground and steadied him for a bit until he regained his composure. In the mean time, Gale looked around for a moment, then looked ahead of them with his mind's eye. The location was the same, but it was very strange looking. He assumed what he was looking at was a city, but he'd never really seen one so big. "We're pretty close to the city. At least. I'm pretty sure that's what that is. A lot has changed in a hundred years." He informed the angel.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff