Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 pm
"No, not anymore." Jackal said, his voice soft when he spoke. Then he pulled out his phone, and climbed a tree for a good reception. As he was up there he started to text the old man who pretended to be his father since he was young. After a while, there was messages sent to and from him him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 pm
Godly Alpha

Blinking Caleb watched as the monster ran up the tree he wondered what he was up to. Was he trying to make him put his guard down? Well he had been sleeping a moment ago he could of killed him then. Then again the last time didn't go so well so maybe he was afraid of the same thing happening again. Looking behind him he turned and started to walk away hoping the monster wouldn't follow.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jackal looked at the last message at on his phone and placed it in his pocket. Since he couldn't go home he had no place to stay. Leaning on the branch he was on, he jumped into the ground quietly. Then with quiet feet, he began following Caleb."Caleb, I know that it was the last question you might want to answer. But can I stay at your place?" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped and froze when he not only heard the monster behind him. But heard him say his name too. He turned around and stared at him. "Are you...are you kidding me?! You almost killed me why the hell would I let you stay with me?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:37 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Did I want look like I wanted to-....Wait don't answer that. Listen, I can provide protection, someone still wants you killed. And I don't even have to take a room, I can sleep in a closet or the attic even. Despite my eating, and the fact that I nearly killed you-...or severely injured you; I am very much safe." He explained, with a nod. "If I stay outside in the open when the sun comes up, I will die, if not get very sick.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:18 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb shook his head. "I don't...I don't get this damn..." Without giving an answer Caleb turned and headed home.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Wait." Jackal jumped in front of him."Please, I have no other place to go, and if I leave you will be targeted. Even at school, there will be more then vampires out to eat you. I can pretend any future harm from coming to you. And I'm just asking to stay at your place for a little bit. It isn't like I asking you to trade lives or demanding you to give your house to me. Come on, please." He babbled, with little bit more feeling then before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb stopped and froze for a second he took a step back from him. Looking away as he thought on what this monster was asking he looked back at him. "Okay fine but...outside in the garage." After that he headed home again walking around around him as he did.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm
Elementis_Dragon
Meant to say prevent any in the previous post.

Jackal sighed with relief, knowing that he then had a place to stay. He would spend the remainder of the night looking for animals with short life spans and had the most filling blood. After he feasted, he went back to the house and went into the garage. Settling down on the floor, he set his bag down along with the cover he found in the closet earlier. Then feeling tired, with a sigh he laid down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb right now was back home and feeling tired. He wondered where the monster went but had a sickening feeling he went to eat, if his thoughts were correct and he was indeed a vampire. He was about to go to bed when he stopped by his bedroom window and looked towards the garage and noticed him returning and going inside. Sighing a little he headed towards his bed and lied down. He looked at his arm which was re-wrapped now. It was healing better.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 am
Elementis_Dragon

After a while of laying there, he went to sleep when he saw the first light of day come through the window. To be completely fully full and have enough sleep, was luxury to him and it's just what he needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 am
Godly Alpha

By morning Caled was feeling a bit better with his arm. He woke up and looked at the sunset then gettong out of bed he took a shower and got dressed had breakfast rhen headed on towards school almost forgetting about the vampire in his garage.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm
With his eyes still closed, Jackal reached for his pocket when his phone began to buzz. Instead of grabbing his phone, his hand met something furry. A rat had came in during the night and found a comfy spot beside him. It woke up and bit his hand, showing no mercy."s**t!" He cursed, then instinctively bit into the rodent's neck, then slung the dead corpse to one side. Wide away now, he checked his phone and read the text. Then he put it on the floor and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb went about his day nothing new. When he was in his martial arts class he was asked to stay behind to help clean up the building he agreed and right now that was what he was doing it was getting later and he wasn't paying attention to the sun going down.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff