Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL held on tight as Lucifer instructed and was a bit freaked when they started to move fast. He blinked a bit when they got out of the castle walls. He was excited that he wasn't in the walls anymore. When Lucifer let him go he sat down on the grass and relaxed and looked at the sky. "It feels so good to feel free." CL said. He was glad he was going to be free even for a few moments.

After a bit of his free feel moment he stood up and looked at Lucifer "So what do you want to speak to me for" CL asked. He was wondering what would be so important that Lucifer had to come here and take him from the spot he was in. Even though he was glad he didn't trust other people when they said they wanted something.

The demons nodded and did as they were told. One demon was at every door even all the trap doors so no one could get out of the castle until Lucifer told them to move away and go.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"I would like it if you joined in on the council meeting later on today and I want you to hear what the demons have to say. But as well I want to ask you why you didn't try to have the guards remove me when I came to you ealier? Most angels when they see me want me gone or removed from their sight"he said calmly.

Moving he held his hand out for Candido to take if he wanted not to get lost . "I will lead you to your room for the day if you would like "he spoke calmly and gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shrugged and looked at the castle. He knew what the angel council meetings are like they are boring and stupid but it would be cool to see what the demon ones are like "Sure it would be interesting." He said. He blushed a bit and looked away from Lucifer "I didn't know who you were that was why. I just thought you were a demon that was just invited to keep peace put other than that I didn't know your name at all or anything" He whispered a bit embarrassed that he didn't know the demon's name.

CL shrugged "Might as well" He said as he took Lucifer's hand. He noticed when his hand touched Lucifer's that Lucifer's hand is a bit rough at touch like he has been through a lot. CL blushed a bit and looked away as he let the demon lead him where he needed to go.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smiled and bowed his head a bit as he gave the male a light squeeze before he looked forward and began to head to the spare room." You know you can ask questions CL, I do not mind really. Most angels that come here are either killed because they fought against my demons trying to get to me and end me. Other came here to make terms and offer me terms if I surrendered and gave up my rights on hell, but i could not because Father would be angry that I defied him"he said calmly and honestly.
Taking a small breath he walked and could tell that the other felt how rough his hands were and he really hoped that he didn't make the male feel to spoiled. "Sorry about my hands"was all he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shrugged "People don't get that everyone has a reason their there and no one gets that your reason is to take care of this hell while other people's reasons could be different." He mumbled. He liked the way Lucifer talked. He was so passionate about some stuff and that made CL feel comfortable around him and made him feel like he can let go a bit. With other people they only act like they care about something but they really don't. That makes CL keep himself away from the other people.

A deep colored red flushed CL's face. "Its fine. It just feels weird and cool at the same time." He blushed more. He didn't mean to say the thing he said. He just wanted to say it was fine but it ended up making him sound weird. CL shock his head and stopped thinking about it. His blush disappeared after a minute of not thinking about it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing a bit he shock his head and looked at the angel gently and took a small breath before running his fingers trough his air."Well the reason the other angels dislike me is because I fought back against them and then as well because I would not bow down to the human race'he said gently and stopped gently. Calmly he leaned down and kissed the Candido's check gently and pulled away. "That is so the other demons do not give you a problem or come to try take advantage of you. But your guest room is right there"he said pointing to the door and some what the pendant slipped out of his own shirt briefly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL shrugged as he listened "Yea well people have different beliefs so what. it all goes somewhere later." He said. He nodded when the other kissed his cheek and explained what it was for. He did not blush at the smallest things. He blushed at things that made himself look more stupid then he thought and bigger things then just a kiss on the cheek by some random demon or person.

CL eyes flicked over the door when he saw the necklace on the demon "Why do you have the same necklace as I do but in red." He asked as he stopped in front of the door. He was in question so he just waited for the answer.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked as he stood up straight and pulled the pendant back inside his shirt and looked over at Candido calmly, he was actually thinking about what the male would say if he knew the truth. Taking a deep breath he ran his hand through his hair a bit and looked away as he gently bite his lip more playing with the lip piercing a bit. "I have one because it was actually used to implant dreams into someone no matter what they are but if someone else has one of a different color but in the color that mixes with yours then you can connect with the person. I can see where you are and what you are doing and show you things I want and you can do the same with yours and I will only be able to see them"he said softly and then took a deep breath.

Turning around he looked at Candido and held his hand out gently "IF you do not want me spying on you or showing you things then I will take it back and get you one in a different color that is not mixing with mine. I only gave it to you so I could protect you and watch out for you"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at awe. He looked at his necklace and smiled a bit. "So I can send you anything I want. This might be interesting" He said as he thought of stuff he could send the other just for the fun of it. There was a little smile on his face. He was glad he came here. At home Everything would be boring and dull but now that he has a connection here he can now get away whenever he wanted.

"Well I will see you later. Tell me when the thing you want to go to is. knock on the door when it is 20 minutes before the thing so I can get ready and stuff" He said. He stepped through the door. He was so tired and he plopped onto the bed and fell asleep. He didn't care what time it was he just needed to catch some sleep.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking softly Lucifer nodded and walked away heading back to his room to get some rest as well to think about what the meeting would be. Getting the covers he slipped his shirt off to reveal his wings but as well the multiple whip lash mark scars, but he left the necklace on and wrapped his arms around a pillow and began to drift off to sleep. The demons on the other hand stayed at the doors guarding the doors and two were at Lucifer's room and two at CL's room to protect them both, but as well because they could tell their leader had a fondness for the prince.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was asleep the entire time. His dream was weird He didn't get it. He couldn't explain it.He never had a dream like this before. When he woke up he jumped a bit. This was unexpected. He never had that kind a dream before

CL was frustrated and seemed to forgot what the dream was. He shock his head and just sat down on the bed looking at the wall. The room was dull. He wished he could add some color to the room.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

One of the demons walked in and smiled gently as he tilted his head softly as he bowed his head a bit. "Prince, Lucifer is waiting for you at the grand stair case when ever you are ready to come and the council meeting will start in 40 minutes. The walk there takes about 25 minutes"he said gently and bowed before leaving.

Lucifer stood on the stair case looking down and watching everyone as he rubbed his arm a bit. The black long sleeve shirt he wore was now replaced with a crimson red silk shirt with enough room to let his wings out.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL didn't have any cloths and his cloths he could let his wings out if he wanted. At the moment he was fine about leaving them under his shirt. He touched his blue necklace and he hoped that the rest of the day will be a good day.

CL sighed and opened the door and started to walk to the grand stair case. He was looking all around him and was glad that it was much more colorful out here.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Sighing a bit Lucifer stood on the stair case leaning against them but had his head his hands thinking about a few things before reaching down and touched the necklace a bit and pulled his hand back quickly before he could implant a dream inside it. Hearing footsteps he looked over and smiled as he bowed and held his hand out gently. "I do hope that your rest was to a liking CL?"he asked softly and gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled and looked at Lucifer "I had a good sleep. It takes a while to get here so I was kinda doing and thinking other things so I could get here. There are a lot of dark colors here it is quite interesting just to see the colors that are around here." He said. CL was glad he was experiencing something new. It always saddened him how other people could see the human world but not him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces