Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin was at his desk early like normal. He had bags under his eyes and his long sleeve shirt covered his arms so no one would see the recent bruise's. He knew tonight would be bad too. He was thinking that tonight might be worse than last night because he knew his father was mad at him for last night.

Kevin kept his head down and listened to the teacher. Even though he was tired he would easily want a distraction so he wouldn't take a nap because if he did he might have the dream of what might happen and that would freak him out.

Kevin decided to read Shakespear because he didn't want to read Poe's because it reminded him of his life and he really didn't want to be reminded of it at the moment. He couldn't focus on the words the pain was a bit blinding at the moment. Kevin pretended to read.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:55 pm
tiny14xx

So what is happening  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:03 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc: I am sorry for the wait. I am a senior this year and Friday is my last day so I have a lot of last minute stuff I have to take care of so I have been pretty busy. Not only that but my notices have been messing up so I have a lot of RPs that I have to look for to see if I was given a response so it has been pretty hectic on my end lately. Again, I apologize for the late response and thank you for messaging me about it.

User Image

Alexander had been trying to fight sleep as he sat at his desk while everyone read quietly. He was exhausted and his frail body demanded that he sleep. It definitely was not lime Nanook to keep him up when he knows that it could get him sick.

He couldn't tell if the wolf was feeling ill, if he was lonely or if he was just trying to tell him something. Whatever it was, Alexander hoped that it was important enough to risk his health.

To keep himself distracted, Alexander decided to read one of his books that he had sitting in his bag, having already read the two stories that the students read over a hundred times.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:01 am
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

This class was long and Kevin wanted to get out of this class. He was afraid that the teacher might suspect something and he didn't want to be here long enough until the teacher noticed. He didn't want the teacher to notice because then his dad would find out and he would be in trouble. He wouldn't probably see this school in days.

Kevin closed his eyes for a second and a memory from last night poped up. He opened them fast. Last night was bad he was horrified what tonight will look like. He only had a beating tonight and he knew his father was getting meaner and uglier with all the beatings. He was just afraid of anyone or anything at this moment so if someone tried to get a hand close to him at the moment he most likely flinch.

He was still in Alexanders class and pretending to read the book. He didn't want to read Poe's work because he didn't want to see any more torture or anything. He just wants to not feel anything and pretend to read a story a little bit more with no physical/mental torture.

tiny14xx
its okay it kinda just freaked me out a bit.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:43 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Alexander was too tired to notice the boy's struggle or even think about the strange behavior of his wolf. He was having problems with just staying awake as it is, Nanook nudging him awake whenever he began to slump over his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Their was a big bang and Kevin jumped. Kevin got up and walked out of the room. He couldn't be here at the moment. He was to jumpy. he made sure his teacher closed his eyes before he snuck out of the room. He walked to a spot where he usually sat when he knew he couldn't be in classes.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:03 pm
tiny14xx
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Alexander noticed the boy was gone when Nanook nudged him and motioned his tail in the direction of his desk. He could not allow someone leaving class without his permission when it was him who would get into trouble. With a small sigh, Alexander stands and announces his departure, claiming to be back soon. With Nanook's help, finding the boy was easy. He crosses his arms and clears his throat to get his attention before turning to his wolf. "Go back to the classroom, keep an eye onthe class for me. I am sure they will behave with you in charge. As for you, I did not give you permission to leave class and do not appreciate you sneaking out when I could be held accountable if you were stopped in the hall."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin had a headach and it was getting worse and worse every second. He had to come to school to keep up apperances. He was in so much pain he didn't want to get up. He put his head in his hands. "Well It doesn't matter anyway. Even if I was caught no body cares. They just wave me by and just walk their own way. They know I am smart enough to get what they do so they just dont care if I skip" He said. He didn't look up. He was a lot tired.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:58 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Alexander sighs before sitting down next to the boy, holding out a couple of pills for migraines, having noticed that he was holding his head. "Just don't do it again, I could still get into trouble for not watching my class well enough to spot you leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin pushed the pills away. He knew if his dad found out he would be punished even more. Kevin shock his head. "No thanks. I don't like pills. They taste weird." He was lying. He couldn't take it. He wanted someone to notice but he knew he couldn't say anything because he didn't know if his father would be suspicious. Once Kevin found recorders on his shirt a few times because his father didn't trust him. So he was scared to say something.

Kevin wondered if any of his cuts on his stomach started bleeding. He looked down at his lap just to pretend to feel down. He looked at his stomach. Their was no bleeding at the moment so he relaxed. He wanted someone to know but he knew if his father saw that his wounds were bleeding he would probably beat him even more.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Alexander sighs before taking the boys hand and placing the pills in anyway, mouthing the words "they'll help" before leaning back. He wondered if the boy was uneasy because his teacher was giving him medicine which he was sure it was against the rules but he did it anyways.

He didn't want anyone to hear what he was about to asks he pulled a small notepad that he held from his back pocket, taking a pen from his breast pocket after. 'About last night...Nanook was acting strange and after some careful thinking, I realized that the marks on your arm could not be caused by falling. I had a tough life with my parents when I was younger, they were angry because I was so weak, I wasn't the football player they wanted and instead was a hospital bill they didn't need so they made sure to make me suffer for it. I understand how scary it can be and how lonely it can be so I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are going through something at home, I am here to listen and help.' Alexander hands the boy the note before standing and dusting himself off, giving the boy a smile before waving. "Just think about it." Alexander leaves with that, returning to his classroom where everyone was still reading quietly as Nanook sat in his chair watching them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin looked at the pills in his hands. He knew he couldn't do anything with the pills. He would have to throw them away. He looked at the teacher again as he was talking. He looked at the note in his hand and thought he should just read it after the teacher left.

He looked at the note and read it several times. A tear fell down his cheek and landed on the note. To think his teacher went through some stuff. Kevin closed his eyes. He knew he still couldn't say anything about this to the teacher. Kevin knew he would have to burn this paper. If he didn't his father would get a chance to find it.

It was good that he had a lighter in his pocket. He walked to the court yard. He took the note and took out his lighter and lit up the note. He watched it burn. Sometimes he felt like a he was burning. He felt like his life was useless and no one would help him. He knew that even though the teacher's been through something like he has he knew the teacher couldn't save him. If he didn't go home his father would look for him because his father didn't want to be found out.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

Alexander continued to teach his class as if nothing happened for the nxt few days, coming to the conclusion that he wasn't going to help the boy if he didn't want it when the boy failed to confide in him.

He knew the boy needed to to toughen up and fainter courage to ask for help or else he could never move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kevin walked back into the teachers room. He was trying to think of a way that his father wouldn't find out. He wasn't scared because he knew he could get away he was scared that he couldn't get away. Kevin decided to write a note. It said. 'I cant take it anymore. If you find this Teacher I cant say anything. If I do I will be gone for days. I am very scared. He will search for me if I dont go home. He doesn't want me to tell anyone. I cant do anything about it even if I tried' The note said. He taped the note to the bottom of his own desk. Kevin waited for the end of Alex's class.

tiny14xx

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:22 pm
Kait Kimishi
ooc:

User Image

When class ended and everyone left the room, a tired Alexander set his head on his desk. If Nanook hadn't been keeping an eye on the boy, the note he left for Alexander would have never known it existed.

Nanook walks over to the desk before removing the note carefully with his mouth before walking back over to his companion and setting his paws on the table, making a sound to get his attention.

With a groan, a tired Alexander lifts his head, his eyes widening slightly from the note hanging by the tape in the massive beasts mouth. "What... Alexander takes the note before opening it up and reading it, his eyes widening further. Nanook had really tried to help the boy before which made Alexander proud to have such a friend. Alexander thought about the situation, it was a bad idea to go to the police or the school since his father seemed to be smart enough to cover his tracks. Alexander would have to take care of matters himself, him and Nanook that is.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff