Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:34 pm
ıllıllı נαмιє ¢αѕѕ ıllıllı

User Image
Jamie chuckled softly and nodded
"sorry yeah we were all home schooled. At first we all went to public school but eventually we uh... were just moving around to much so we got homeschooled." he figured that was a good excuse to why he and his siblings acted so strangely and were weird around people. Right now they all seemed extremely kind and friendly but if they feel threatened in any way, well it is not a very good outcome. Jamie seemed to brighten up a bit when the other said he liked the food.
"good! yeah we do eat a lot, it is because uhm we work out a lot and uh we..." Justin noticing his 'brothers' slipping up decided to jump in "we just like food, grew up in a family that loves food." he explained to Mathew with a small smile. Jamie chuckled softly and handed the other a piece of home made angel food cake. "here before they eat it all. This is my favorite." he said as he set it in front of the other. "hey I was wondering do you want to maybe hang out after school?" he asked sounding a little nervous. He didn't know if the other would accept or if he even liked him but Jamie could be persistent so if he said know he would just find a way to run into him later pretty much forcing him to hang out with him.

Id found heaven and grabbed it
as tightly as I could,
but it was unraveling an unsubstantial thread
sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

To live each day as though its your last,
because you never know
which one it will be

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∫ I Don't Lövę ĦimxxxxxxxxxxxÏ Cån˚t

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx†¤ •Mathew Euro• ¤†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ ¥oür P ö ì s ö n ¤

"Moved around a lot, huh? That would kinda suck I guess, but luckily you had siblings so it couldn't have been so bad." he interjected. He could only imagine how much it would blow jumping around from house to house and school to school. Being the new kid constantly and always alone, but thankfully for Jamie he had his brothers and sisters, so he wasn't totally alone.
One thing that Mathew though he was lucky in. He grew up here practically his whole life and would gladly stay here for the rest of his days if he could, but when he graduated he was going to have to relocate no matter how much he didn't want to. For him, it felt like college was just around the corner.

Hearing the other beginning to stutter, Mathew's attention was soon taken off Jamie and instead placed upon his older brother Justin as he stepped in to help his little brother. Funny explanation. If you could even call it that.
"Just like food that much, eh?" he laughed a bit. Seeing the other slide a piece of cake in front of him, he couldn't help but begin to eat it. Weakness found.
Mathew just loved cake. He didn't really know why, he just did. If he could have it everyday he would. Hell, he'd make it himself everyday if he had enough money to buy those ingredients. "Mm, thanks, this is really good." he managed to say through spoonfuls. The question coming from Jamie next would cause the blue haired boy to choke a bit. A hand coming up to his chest to pat as he coughed. What? What was he supposed to say? He wasn't used to someone wanting to hang with him, much less a person he just met.
Maybe he just wanted to hang with someone who would show him around more, help him get used to the new surroundings. "Uh....guess I can..?" His answer coming out more like a question to his own ears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[[ But I D Ø ]]

Wolf-Anima56

Luvable Heartless

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas