Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 pm
Taemins Lover

"well...my parents don't like me being influenced by outside sources so I usually just read...to tell you the truth I have never used a single technology in my life...when I type a paper I do it with a typewriter." The boy said as he blushed he picked up the game controller and smiled sweetly. The game didn't even start and he was already having fun. "I know...I'm weird..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

"well...my parents don't like me being influenced by outside sources so I usually just read...to tell you the truth I have never used a single technology in my life...when I type a paper I do it with a typewriter." The boy said as he blushed he picked up the game controller and smiled sweetly. The game didn't even start and he was already having fun. "I know...I'm weird..." He mumbled.

"Oh... I guess I understand.. your parents must be old fashioned." He crinkled his nose up and stuck out his tongue then smiled at ana. "Well.. You're pretty cute so it's okay if you're weird." He commented and yawned adn looked down.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:01 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana's face became bright red when Chris complimented him "ah...oh...thanks...." The boy wished he had a beating heart so he could feel it racing in his chest. He then laughed sweetly as he gave Chris a light hit on the shoulder "I know my folks are strange but they really do care, and to tell you the truth I always get so caught up at looking at your eyes it's hard not to be around you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana's face became bright red when Chris complimented him "ah...oh...thanks...." The boy wished he had a beating heart so he could feel it racing in his chest. He then laughed sweetly as he gave Chris a light hit on the shoulder "I know my folks are strange but they really do care, and to tell you the truth I always get so caught up at looking at your eyes it's hard not to be around you!"

Chris smiled and rolled his eyes. "Well.. Thanks I think... My eyes are my only bold feature." He pulled his hair down and put it back up into a bun to get it out of the way. "Okay. Let's see... Where should I start?" He asked as he looked at the boxes. He opened one up that contained dirty magazines...of men. "Ah!" He closed it and looked at Ana, hoping he hadn't seen.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 pm
Taemins Lover

Ana chuckled as he saw how Chris reacted to his comment "Well you shouldn't think that your eyes are a bold feature. I just want to get to know you more, seeing that your new around here and all. The folks around here get real superstitious about things." The boy said as he got up to stretch, but he did see Chris open up the box that contained the dirty magazines. The boy only blushed but didn't say anything as he didn't want to offend or hurt the boys feelings, Ana liked the boy and only wanted to have a good time at the house. "So Chris! Care to show me how this..uh...console works? I'm waiting" the boy grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana chuckled as he saw how Chris reacted to his comment "Well you shouldn't think that your eyes are a bold feature. I just want to get to know you more, seeing that your new around here and all. The folks around here get real superstitious about things." The boy said as he got up to stretch, but he did see Chris open up the box that contained the dirty magazines. The boy only blushed but didn't say anything as he didn't want to offend or hurt the boys feelings, Ana liked the boy and only wanted to have a good time at the house. "So Chris! Care to show me how this..uh...console works? I'm waiting" the boy grinned.

Chris looked at Ana and nodded, smiling. "Sure. While you play I can unpack some. Then I'll join you." He got up and turned on the Xbox console. "Okay so lets see... This is the controller. I'll let you play an easy game called Minecraft." He smiled and set it up. He pulled Ana closer and gave him the controller. "The controls are as follows..." And he explained how to play the game.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris looked at Ana and nodded, smiling. "Sure. While you play I can unpack some. Then I'll join you." He got up and turned on the Xbox console. "Okay so lets see... This is the controller. I'll let you play an easy game called Minecraft." He smiled and set it up. He pulled Ana closer and gave him the controller. "The controls are as follows..." And he explained how to play the game.

Ana enjoyed the time he spent playing video games with Chris . Though evening soon turned into night and the boys stomach grew hungry, usually his stomach was calm but something about Chris made him more hungry than ever "ah Chris...I don't think....um...I think I have to go...seems I can't stay here any longer..." The boy said worryingly, being around Chris made his fans tremble. The boy grabbed his bookbag and headed to the front door. Though he had mistakenly left his romantic novel on Chris bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana enjoyed the time he spent playing video games with Chris . Though evening soon turned into night and the boys stomach grew hungry, usually his stomach was calm but something about Chris made him more hungry than ever "ah Chris...I don't think....um...I think I have to go...seems I can't stay here any longer..." The boy said worryingly, being around Chris made his fans tremble. The boy grabbed his bookbag and headed to the front door. Though he had mistakenly left his romantic novel on Chris bed.

Chris frowned and nodded. "Do you want a ride?" He asked but Ana was already on his way out. He sighed and sat on his bed, feeling lonely. "I wonder what he had to leave for..." He looked down at the book on his bed and frowned. "Isn't this.." He picked it up and noticed that the cover was slipping. He took it off and saw it was romance. "Ah.. So he likes this.."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris frowned and nodded. "Do you want a ride?" He asked but Ana was already on his way out. He sighed and sat on his bed, feeling lonely. "I wonder what he had to leave for..." He looked down at the book on his bed and frowned. "Isn't this.." He picked it up and noticed that the cover was slipping. He took it off and saw it was romance. "Ah.. So he likes this.."

hen night broke out Ana was already hunting for animals in the woods, the boy did not have much strength but, he was very cunning. He had killed and drank the blood of a deer, but he was still hungry. Ana didn't want to kill to many innocent animals so he ran home. He was hot and sweaty, he laid in the damp hallway as he panted. He then realized "my...my book!!! I...I." Ana started to worry but sat alone in the hallway, scared what would Chris think of him. "I'm so stupid" he said as he wiped the blood off his fangs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

hen night broke out Ana was already hunting for animals in the woods, the boy did not have much strength but, he was very cunning. He had killed and drank the blood of a deer, but he was still hungry. Ana didn't want to kill to many innocent animals so he ran home. He was hot and sweaty, he laid in the damp hallway as he panted. He then realized "my...my book!!! I...I." Ana started to worry but sat alone in the hallway, scared what would Chris think of him. "I'm so stupid" he said as he wiped the blood off his fangs.

Chris put the book in his bag to take back to Ana and went down to eat dinner with his parents, talking about his friend. He smiled happily and bit his lip. "He's nice..." He mumbled. "And he likes my eyes..." He added happily. His parents nodded and smiled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:46 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris put the book in his bag to take back to Ana and went down to eat dinner with his parents, talking about his friend. He smiled happily and bit his lip. "He's nice..." He mumbled. "And he likes my eyes..." He added happily. His parents nodded and smiled.

The next morning came and Ana went about his usual schedule, though throughout his whole time going to school he kept thinking about Chris. His face was red and he felt weird from his chest "am I....sick? I can't seem to hold down blood well..." The boy wondered to himself, he decided it would be safer for Chris if he did not interact with him, Ana still could not forget that the boy had probably saw what he was reading "I'm an idiot...I shouldn't be friends with anyone...not in my condition" he thought to himself as he sat down for the first period of class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

The next morning came and Ana went about his usual schedule, though throughout his whole time going to school he kept thinking about Chris. His face was red and he felt weird from his chest "am I....sick? I can't seem to hold down blood well..." The boy wondered to himself, he decided it would be safer for Chris if he did not interact with him, Ana still could not forget that the boy had probably saw what he was reading "I'm an idiot...I shouldn't be friends with anyone...not in my condition" he thought to himself as he sat down for the first period of class.

Chris walked into class, smiling happily. He greeted everyone then sat down. He turned to Ana and smiled even wider. "Hey. You left a book at my house." He pulled it out and gave it to Ana. "It's cool that you read that genre. I never would've guessed." He said in a low voice.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris walked into class, smiling happily. He greeted everyone then sat down. He turned to Ana and smiled even wider. "Hey. You left a book at my house." He pulled it out and gave it to Ana. "It's cool that you read that genre. I never would've guessed." He said in a low voice.

Ana hid his face as Chris gave him the book "thank....thank you...." He said softly trying not to show his embarrassment. It was hard not to say anything to Chris as the boy enjoyed having chats with him. Though he had to resist as he was tempted to suck his blood, but his moral code forbid him to do so. When lunch time came Ana did not talk or look at Chris but instead proceeded to the rooftop to read his book, the other student were already wanting to chat with Chris, and Ana simply restrained himself, vampires only really got nutrients from blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:22 pm
domoarigato12

Chris sighed turned to ask Ana to lunch when it was time but he was already gone. Chris frowned but was swarmed by the others. He ate with them, though he wasn't having as much fun. Maybe... he saw the magazines.... And now he's scared to be around me.... He bit his lip.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12

Chris sighed turned to ask Ana to lunch when it was time but he was already gone. Chris frowned but was swarmed by the others. He ate with them, though he wasn't having as much fun. Maybe... he saw the magazines.... And now he's scared to be around me.... He bit his lip.

Ana hated not being around Chris but could not bare to bring himself closer to him "he smells so nice...I've never been so attracted to anyone before..." For the rest of the school day the boy kept quiet and hid his face, he was scared, he didn't want to harm Chris. School ended and students asked Chris if he wanted to join any clubs, Ana felt less worried that Chris would be lonely, the boy went to the outskirts of the woods and sat on the soft grass. Tears ran down his cheeks.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff