Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:01 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro nodded he asumed the medication wouldnt hurt the baby, "So your not sure if im only having one?" he said "You said your ALMOST, positive." he looked at the doctor and at that moment the strain his belly was giving the pants, the pants gave up and the button poped off and at that his pants were undone, letting a little more of his belly out. his face turned pink at what had just happened, then hid his face in his hands, his belly seemed to be showing quit a lot for 4 months now

((I was hoping for twins possibley maybe yes??? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro nodded he asumed the medication wouldnt hurt the baby, "So your not sure if im only having one?" he said "You said your ALMOST, positive." he looked at the doctor and at that moment the strain his belly was giving the pants, the pants gave up and the button poped off and at that his pants were undone, letting a little more of his belly out. his face turned pink at what had just happened, then hid his face in his hands, his belly seemed to be showing quit a lot for 4 months now

((I was hoping for twins possibley maybe yes??? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira ))

The doctor rose an eyebrow as his pants busted. "Now... That is unexpected. I'll go get the monitor to check.. You may have twins... You shouldn't be that big yet." He mumbled and went to get the monitor. Luke looked at Pitro. "So... What are you gonna do?" He asked softly. The doctor came in and lifted Pitro's shirt and started with the sonogram. "Oh... Yea... There they are..." He smiled. "Twins..." He sighed.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro didnt have enough time to answer when the doctor walked back in and did a sonogram he jumped a little as it was clod but relaxed when he looked at the monitor and saw them his two children his eyes started to water with tears of joy "Just look at them....." he said in a soft almost whisper like voice, his opinion on the babies changed once he saw them on the screen he was so happy, he couldnt abort them he had to go threw the whole pregnancy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro didnt have enough time to answer when the doctor walked back in and did a sonogram he jumped a little as it was clod but relaxed when he looked at the monitor and saw them his two children his eyes started to water with tears of joy "Just look at them....." he said in a soft almost whisper like voice, his opinion on the babies changed once he saw them on the screen he was so happy, he couldnt abort them he had to go threw the whole pregnancy

The doctor smiled and nodded. He freezed the picture and sent it to be printed out. "Okay..." He removed the gel from Pitro's stomach and cleared his throat. "Get sweat pants to wear... And..." He sat and wrote out a prescription. "Get this filled so you can eat more. You need to take..." He wrote another prescription. "Vitamin pills for the babies as well. He handed Pitro the papers. "The front desk will have your picture and you'll set up another appointment." The doctor then exited. Luke stood. "Aren't you lucky?"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro nodded at the doctor and took the papers then figited with his pants, till he managed to get his belt to keep them up. he pulled his shirt back over his belly and looked up at Luke "I would say that im lucky. and you dont seem to happy about it." he sighed he knew he had to find his own place he couldnt live with them he hopped of the table and walked out of the room and down the hall to get his perscriptions "I dont exactly plan on living at your house, it doesnt feel right. You clearly dont want me there......I dont balme you.' he said the last part very quitly and looked away from luke when he did  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro nodded at the doctor and took the papers then figited with his pants, till he managed to get his belt to keep them up. he pulled his shirt back over his belly and looked up at Luke "I would say that im lucky. and you dont seem to happy about it." he sighed he knew he had to find his own place he couldnt live with them he hopped of the table and walked out of the room and down the hall to get his perscriptions "I dont exactly plan on living at your house, it doesnt feel right. You clearly dont want me there......I dont balme you.' he said the last part very quitly and looked away from luke when he did

Luke walked with Pitro. "I don't care... It's Craig's house... What he says goes.." He mumbled as he waited with Pitro. Once everything was done he went out and sighed softly. He drove home. They were greeted by Craig. "Hey! How did it go?!" He asked excitedly.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image
Pitro walked in his belly bigger than when he left he looked at Luke and sighed he really was sorry for just kind of intruding on in there lives and didnt like that Luke didnt like him much Pitro sighed "Its twins." he said to Creig and stood there whith his bag of medications and the altrasound picture in his hand

((Why doesnt Luke like him emotion_0A0 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:44 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image
Pitro walked in his belly bigger than when he left he looked at Luke and sighed he really was sorry for just kind of intruding on in there lives and didnt like that Luke didnt like him much Pitro sighed "Its twins." he said to Creig and stood there whith his bag of medications and the altrasound picture in his hand

((Why doesnt Luke like him emotion_0A0 ))

((Envious))

Craig smiled widely. "Oh wow!!" He pulled Pitro into a hug and then looked at Luke. "What's wrong?" Luke looked as if he wanted to cry. Luke shook his head. "Nothing!" He ran up to his room. Craig frowned and looked at Pitro. "Do whatever you need to okay?" He said softly. He went up to tend to Luke. Luke was being cold to him. Luke was sad that Pitro could have kids adn he couldn't. That's all Craig ever wanted!  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image Pitro was suprised when he was pulled into a hug but watched as Luke ran up stairs, he frowned and watched Creig go up after him. Pitro sighed and put his things on the counter and carefuly made his way up the stairs and waited, he wanted to talk to Luke, Pitro eventualy leaned himself agenst the wall and slid down to sit, sat with he legs kind of crossed and his belt came loos so his belly good be free and not suffocated by the pants, after waiting for a little Pitro Yawned and had fallen asleep in the hallway with one hand resting on his belly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:54 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image Pitro was suprised when he was pulled into a hug but watched as Luke ran up stairs, he frowned and watched Creig go up after him. Pitro sighed and put his things on the counter and carefuly made his way up the stairs and waited, he wanted to talk to Luke, Pitro eventualy leaned himself agenst the wall and slid down to sit, sat with he legs kind of crossed and his belt came loos so his belly good be free and not suffocated by the pants, after waiting for a little Pitro Yawned and had fallen asleep in the hallway with one hand resting on his belly

Craig held Luke tightly and kissed him softly over and over again. He didn't know what was wrong with his lover at all. He sighed and got up after a while though. "Luke... Please don't be upset.." He said with a smile then went out. He noticed Pitro sleeping on the ground. "Pitro..." He said as he shook his shoulder and frowned. "You shouldn't sleep here..."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:03 am
Taemins Lover
User Image

"Wha...?" Pitro rubbed his eyes and looked up "Oh! sorry i want to talk to Luke." he said and used the wall to lift himself up "I think i know whats bothering him." he said and walked into the room "Luke?" he said and walked over to him and squated infront of him which wasnt that wasnt that easy for him "do you not like me because....im pregnant? Creig told me about how he has always wanted a family. is that why you are upset?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

"Wha...?" Pitro rubbed his eyes and looked up "Oh! sorry i want to talk to Luke." he said and used the wall to lift himself up "I think i know whats bothering him." he said and walked into the room "Luke?" he said and walked over to him and squated infront of him which wasnt that wasnt that easy for him "do you not like me because....im pregnant? Creig told me about how he has always wanted a family. is that why you are upset?"

Craig smiled and nodded. He let Pitro go and went down to make some dinner up. Luke looked at Pitro and glared at him. "It isn't just that... He actually likes you... I can see it in his eyes..." He mumbled.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:44 am
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro sighed "Im sorry." he jumped a little as he felt a kick "W-well that knew" he said he quickly grabbed Lukes hand and lifed his shirt then placed Lukes hand on his belly, he sat there and waited till there were two kicks where his hand was place "Craig may like me but they like you." he said and gave Luke a cute little smile trying to cheer him up, he fell backwards on his butt, from crouching for so long and the two little once continued to move around inside of him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro sighed "Im sorry." he jumped a little as he felt a kick "W-well that knew" he said he quickly grabbed Lukes hand and lifed his shirt then placed Lukes hand on his belly, he sat there and waited till there were two kicks where his hand was place "Craig may like me but they like you." he said and gave Luke a cute little smile trying to cheer him up, he fell backwards on his butt, from crouching for so long and the two little once continued to move around inside of him

Luke blushed as he felt the kicks. "Yea..." He mumbled and got up, putting Pitro on the bed. "I'm going to talk to Craig.. Get some rest." Luke went out and down to Craig as he made dinner. "are you feeling better hun?" He asked with a smile. Luke hugged Craig and kissed him softly. "I... I don't know what to do..." He said. "I'm very sad... And I don't feel like being with you.."

((Would you play Craig for a bit?))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:58 am
Taemins Lover
((Sure))

Pitro rolled over in the bed and closed his tired eyes

"Wa-What?" he stopped cooking at looked at Luke "What do you mean, 'dont feel ling being with me'? What happened??" he asked he had a sort of scared and sad look on his face the water from the pot on the stove started to boil over but Craig did nothing to stop it  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff