Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 am

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien relaxed a little when Angel assured him that it was alright to laugh. "i wouldn't imagine they woud.." he chuckled before cutting off another piece of steak. Glancing at the clock his brow furrowed "This isn't me trying to get you to leave, i mean you can stay as long as you want. But figuring you go to the same school i do, we have school tomorrow and it's getting late, shouldn't you be heading home soon? I'll walk you so you don't get jumped again." In all honesty he wanted the other to stay this was the longest he had a civilized conversation with someone without them bringing up that one night.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel looked at his watch and blinked in surprise. "Well, what do you know. It is rather late. I guess time flies when you're having a good conversation." he replied as he finished off his steak. Angel gave him a smile at the offer. 'Sure. I'm more than happy for you to walk me home, Julien." he added as he got up and headed to the sink to wash his plate. In truth, he didn;t really care if he got home late. His parents wouldn't be there so it was no big deal what time he got in. Sometimes he wished that he had normal parents but life love screwing with him. 'Ready when you are." he added after drying the dish and setting it aside.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien was a little sad when Angel said he was going to leave, but he made sure to not let it show on his face. "Alright, you will have to lead the way though." he said as he rose to his feet and simply dropped his dishes in the sink. He would clean them later, no point in doing it now. Since he didn't want the other to get crap for being seen with him he reached in his bag and pulled out a hoody. Sure the chances of someone being out this late was slim to none but one could never be to careful. Once he put it on and the hood was secured over his head he walked to the front door and opened for Angel, "after you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Wolf-Anima56"

Angel gave a nod before grabbing his own bag and stepping out into the night. 'Thanks." he replied with a smiled as he waited for him outside. It would be nice to have someone walk him home. Even if it was the resident outcast, which he cared nothing about the title. Angel knew that most of those things he did were true, but the rest was just bull made up by people who were too afriad to get to know Julien but he would change that. He would be the first to get to know the older male and maybe become friends. He would like that very much and he sensed that Julien could use a friend as well.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
"no problem." Julien followed the other out of the house and locked the door behind him. Despite the fact he now lived there he found people still dared each other to sneak in and take something. He shoved his hands in the hoody pocket and followed the other down the street. his vibrant blue eyes peered out from underneath the hood taking in his surroundings. "Do you like the school so far?' he asked softly, not sure what to talk about since he hadnt been around another person who actually wanted to talk to him in ages.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel looked back at him as they walked. "Can't really say. I haven't been here that long to get a feel for it." he replied as he placed his hands behind his head, looking up at the sky. "I think it's okay. Nothing like my old school, that's for sure." he replied with a laugh as the stars twinkled above them. They continued walking until they came upon a large, Victorian-style house. 'Well, this is it." he said, gsturing at the house before them. He wanted to invite the other in, but he didn't think that was wise. Not that he didn't want the other male to come in, its just that it was late. 'Anyway, thanks for walking me home." he added with a smile at Julien, and a light blush. He felt like a girl doing this.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien stopped in front of the others house and took in their surroundings. He knew this part of town, he would actually come here often when he was little with a old friend, who was now the person that came up with half of the rumors about him. "Well I'm sure you will love it. the school is great. So are the people." he didn't really hold it against the kids at the school for torturing him with harsh words and spreading rumors since he was sure if the roles were reversed he would feel the same way. "no problem, it was nice meeting you Angel." he gave a sort of wave goodbye before he turned to head back to his house.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Angel watched him go until he could no longer see him. With a small sigh he walked up to his house, unlocking the door and heading inside. After locking the door, he trudged up to his room, discarding clothes as he headed to the shower. He stayed ther a long time before getting out, drying off, putting on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He then brushed his teeth before getting into bed and drifting off to sleep, Julien on his mind.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
When Julien got home he got a quick shower to get the smell of the bar off of himself. He then went to his room, which was rather bare except the only family photo in the entire house. It was a picture of him when he was 10 with his mother and father on the beach. The frame was cracked and if you took the picture out one could see the blood stain on the back of it. It had been one of the pieces of evidence taken in but returned to him when the trail was over. He glanced at the photo and the pain in his chest made him set the photo in a way he couldn't see the picture. Eventually he laid in his bed and stared at the ceiling, finding it difficult to fall asleep, like always.

The next day he woke up and really didn't want to go to school, and if he took his car he knew it would only get trashed yet again so he would be stuck walking to school. He dressed in a long sleeved black sabbath shirt and a pare of red skinny jeans. He didn't bother eating breakfast before he left and simply grabbed his back pack and headed out to another day in hell. Honestly, he would rather spend another year in Juvy. When he got to the school he endured the usual stares and people moving to avoid any sort of contact with him as he made his way to his locker. A small sigh escaped his lips as he saw Murderer and psycho written in red sharpy on his locker. "Really? couldn't be more creative at least?" he mumbled to himself as he put in his locker combination.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Angel had dressed himself in a light blue hoodie, blue jeans and black combat boots. He grabbed his bag, wallet and cell phone before heading to school. He didn't bother with breakfast as his mother didn't cook. He entered the school, ignoring those around him as he made his way to his locker which happened to be by Julien's. "Morning, Julien." he said to the boy cheerfully as he worked his combination. He was well aware of the whispers but chose to ignore them.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien blinked in shock as he heard someone say his name, and not in a cruel way. He glanced over and saw Angel only two lockers away from him. Unable to help himself he looked around nervously "Morning..." he said with a slight smile. He could feel the peoples gazes on him like hot knives in his back. The other talking to him in private was one thing, but what was he thinking talking to him in public, let alone school?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Angel tilted his head to the side before turning his attention to the people glaring at Julien. He gave them a look that was suited for the Arctic Zone. "What the hell are you all staring at? Don't you have better things to do? said icily before closing his locker, taking Julien by the hand and leading him down the hall. There was a stunned silence as students and teachers watch them walk away.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:44 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Juliens eyes widened in pure shock as Angel snapped at the other students for staring at him. He literally could not believe that he had just done that. Before he could react he felt Angels small hand in his own pulling him down the hall. "what, why did you do that? You should not of done that Angel." he said in a hushed tone. "you are new to the school, you need to establish a better reputation than someone who hangs out with a murderer." He warned him, his voice sounding rather bitter when he said murderer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Angel didn't stop at the word 'murderer'. "I don't care about my reputation, Julien. If I had, I would pretend that I didn't know you and ran awax." he replied with a look back at him. "And you are my friend. Despite what people call you." he added with a smile at the other male.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien pulled his hand away from the others and stared at him in disbelief. "You know you will be tortured by those kids, they will spread awful rumors, seriously the best thing for you now is to pretend it never happened.." he sighed shaking his head slightly. "you're so nice Angel, and i see what you are trying to do. Reaching out to the outcast.. it is a stupid idea." he did not want destroy Angels high school life because he felt bad for him. he kept his voice low to make sure no one was over hearing their conversation.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces