Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 pm

User Image

Dustin considered that and decided he would allow himself to be seen by every, to spare the other the embarrisment of having people stare at him. He couldnt help but watch as the other licked his lips, finding it tempting in a way. Shaking his head he quickly looked away, if he had been human his cheeks would be bright red. His eyes widened in complete shock when Auguste said girls dressed as whore. "well that's not..." He shook his head with a heavy sigh. Man things must really be different out there. his eyebrow lifted at the mention of Homosexuals rights being accepted. "That does actually.' he mumbled with a slight smile. "took 'em long enough." he smirked and out of instinct stopped walking as he came to the end of the hall.

He looked back over his shoulder and swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. This place had been his prison for so many years and he was finally getting out. Taking a deep, unecasary, breath he stepped out of the hall and let out a small breathy laugh. "I'm coming, jeeze no need to get your nickers in a twist." he was suddenly right next to the other using inhuman speed to catch up with the other."looks like you lost the bet." he said as he followd the other through the halls, his eyes taking in every new aspect of the school. It had changed alot...

Moroi Kioku
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

User ImageAuguste pouted at the other, huffing to himself before stepping out of the school and glancing around before starting off towards the graveyard. Sure, it was on the other side of town, and his home was near the school, but that provided a chance for the other to look around. After all, why not? Maybe if he was lucky, he'd get home around two in the morning. ..Oh god, the amount of bitching he'd get from his mother, waking her up at two in the morning to open the door.

"...I don't think anyone says 'nickers' anymore, Dustin..." He mumbled, glancing back at the other curiously. "Oh well. All that I really lose is five dollars." A smile played on his lips, before glancing up at the sky to make sure it was still clear-- he didn't want to be rained on, naturally. Though at what he said, he stayed silent for a moment before tapping his fingers together. "How come it spikes your interest? A lot of people protest against them... Even the people at the hospital.." He stopped in his tracks, tightening his grip on the flashlight. But, he was too prideful to let himself cry about such a subject. The most he was even doing was trying to keep a steady breath at the thought.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 pm

User Image

Dustin braced himself for the outside world, his nervs causing him to chew his lip out of habit. When he saw the open sky he breathed a sigh of aw his eyes locking on the twinkling stars. He felt the sudden urge to cry out of joy and sadness but refused to allow that to show on his face. In his state of awe he had missed what the other said about not using the term nickers and the five dollar bet. "Wow..." He looked at some cars parked on the side of the road and looked extremely confused. Shaking his head he glanced over at Auguste and listened to his question. "Well, because when I was alive if I had even let on that I was gay... Well lets just say it would of been worse than death." He had admitted he was gay to the other and silently prayed he wasn't one if the people that did the protesting.. Now that he was out here, in the open he never ever wanted to go back into the school.

as they walked side by side they finally came to the graveyard and Dustin got this funny feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something about this place made him very uneasy but he wasn't about to tell the other he didn't want to go in there. "Everything is so different." He mumbled to himself as he stepped to the side to let Auguste lead the way.

Moroi Kioku
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:28 am

User ImageAuguste blinked when Dustin came out to him, and just merely smiled warmly.He didn't know why it made him happy, nor did he really care. "Eheh.. people now are getting used to it, I guess... though while we're admitting to sexualities, lets just say you and I have something in common then." Sure, it wasn't the best way to come out. And it wasn't much better to come out to a ghost, but hell. He was someone who was half-willing to listen. Sighing at the graveyard, he just stared at it for a moment before walking towards the grave.

Sighing as he sat down, staring at the grave before looking back at Dustin with a curious expression. "Wait until you come out in the morning. How the kids and girls act would probably kill your parents." It was a half-hearted joke, but it was probably true. "They dress in virtually nothing and expect people--mostly men-- not to look."

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 pm

User Image

Dustin was relieved and happy when the other wasnt angry that he was gay, and actually admitted he was as well. "Well then, thats a relief." he smiled slightly and watched as the other sat down in front of what must be his mothers grave. "I'm sorry... it must be hard to lose a parent.' he said softly as he reached out and placed a hand on the others shoulder. His eyes widened when Auguste talked about how kids acted and how girls dressed. "Man, maybe i should of stayed in the school." he joked.

He couldnt shake this strange feeling like he was being pulled somewhere. "I'll be right back.." he mumble before he turned and began to walk around the graveyard. He came to the part with the older worn out graves and stopped in front of one that had vines growing over it. "Hm..." he reached out and yanked the vines to the side and saw his name carved into the stone slab. Suddenly he felt a wave of nausia and if he was human he would of thrown up right then and there. "Well then.." he mumbled before quickly turning away, not wanting to look at it anymore, or check if the slabs next to him were any of his family.

Moroi Kioku

((i'm sorry my roleplaying sucks majorly right now because school and work have me exhausted lol pls forgive for any awful spelling and not being able to come up with a good response sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:12 pm

User Image"I think a majority are ten and are already trying to get into relationships--" He mumbled, mostly to himself before looking at the grave once more before over at Dustin, curious where he was going. He was tempted to ask, but he sure as hell wanted to know. Auguste pushed his bangs away from his eyes before wondering over to Dustin. He looked at the ghost for a moment, then down to the slab. His eyes narrowed, not in a glare, but more in disheartened way. "...Might explain why he didn't look for the corpse, then.."

Shaking his head of the thought, he just simple grasped onto the other's wrist with a light smile. Certainly he couldn't be comfortable with the situation. "Perhaps we should get to my house, now? Mother won't be happy but," hell even graveyards made the living teen uncomfortable. Though the area would be a fun place to place whack-a-mole when the zombies came around. Sighing, thinking of his parents, he was happy to be with who he was now. His birth mother... probably would be the worst possible parent. "I... knew her for six years before she passed. She and my still living mother were a lesbian couple. My birth mother... I only know she's a prostitute."

//xD It's okay~ I just get bored during the day mostly. So it's nothing to worry about.//
Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:25 pm

User Image

Dustin cringed at the thought of 10 year old whores clinging to the arm of a man. This was not what he imagined the outside world was going to be like but the thought had quickly left his mind has his attention was drawn to the tomb stone in front of him. they just decided i was dead, no questions asked... but why? he thought to himself. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard heard Auguste come up next to him "Yeah whatever, its just a slab of stone." he snorted with a role of his eyes. Dustin wasnt one to show how he was really feeling. A small genuin smile formed on his lips when he felt the others warm grip on his wrist. He didnt understand why that felt so comferting to him. It could be the fact that he hadn't felt living persons touch in 80 or so years. "yeah, i guess we should. This place is unsettling." he frowned and glanced around feeling as if they were being watched.

He proceeded to follow the other out of the graveyard, glad to be rid of it. His head tilted to the side causing his hair to fall out of place and his long earing to jingle softly. "Oh isee..." he mumbled as the other opened up to him about his mother and how she had been a prostitute. "I bet she gave you up because she had your best interest in mind." He said softly as he moved his hand so it was holding the others in a comferting and not 'loving' way.

Moroi Kioku
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 pm

User ImageAuguste sighed softly, starting to think to himself. Perhaps once getting home, he could try pulling up something on the internet on what happened here? Yeah, probably. Maybe there was something he could find online. Then go around old houses see what was there. "No, the adoption agency told me.. she said I would just take too much of her time. You know, going around being a whore and all." It was probably disturbing he thought of his own mother as such, but whatever.

"Hey, Dustin?" He started, gently starting to pull the elder out of the graveyard and towards his house. "Perhaps while out tomorrow, we can go by your old home? Perhaps we can find something there?" He smiled, rubbing the back of his head nervously. Despite the small awkwardness that held in the back of his head, the shorter boy couldn't help but nestle into the ghost. His face flushed, though it was probably excusable since getting close to Dustin was like trying to take a bath in ice water. And hugging the ice cubes. Whilst in Antarctica. Okay, maybe that was a bit of a stretch, but it was still close nonetheless!

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

User Image

Dustin frowned as he heard that Augustes mom just didn't want him. "I'm sorry Auguste.. I could never imagine.." he frowned and looked at the other sympathetically. He didn't want to seem like he was pitying the other so he offered a small smile then looked away. The ghost still couldn't fathom how much the town had changed. All the small little shops were gone, the streets were covered with obviously upgraded cars. It even smelled different to him. He was torn from his thoughts when he heard the other said his name. Glancing down at him he listened to his suggestion and got a weird feeling in his stomach for some reason. "Uhm yeah sure. I don't know what kind of conditions it is in.. or if it's even there anymore. A lot of things have been torn down and changed.."

Luckily his home was still there and all his family stuff was still in there for some strange reason. It was just very run down and in bad shape. "where do you live?" he asked curiously wondering what part of town Auguste's home was in. He knew this town like that back of his hand, well at least he use to, now that everything had change it was taking him awhile to remember some places.

Moroi Kioku
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 pm

User Image Auguste sighed softly, thinking to himself. "Well, I live on the other side of town. It's a rather long walk but whatever..." He sighed deeply, looking around for a moment before looking at Dustin. Did this guy even remember his address? It had been almost eighty years since he was last there. Most teenagers can't remember anything past three o'clock in the evening. But then again, he had recalled his locker combination to the locker. So it was probably okay. "We don't have to go straight home though. Can go to your house. See what's there. If you want, though."

He smiled warmly clapping his hands together, almost excitedly. Though the excited feeling was soon replaced by dred, his mother WOULD kill him for coming in so late. ...Yeah, going to what used to be Dustin's house would probably be a good idea. "What's your old address anyway...?" He mumbled, mostly curious where it was and if it was anywhere near where he lived. There were a lot of old homes anyway within the area.

Stopping for a split moment, Auguste looked around then behind them. A curious expression come to his face as he realized a stray dog was following them. Though, he had to admit, for it being stray it looked to be in rather decent shape. From what he could tell, it was some sort of papillon-pom mix. Sighing, he walked over to the dog and scooped it up into his arms gently before going back over to Dustin, tenderly cradling the smaller animal.The animal always followed him anyway. Why not at least take it in for the night.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 pm

User Image

Dustin thought for a second, mapping out in his mind (the best he could) here the other side of town was and what it looked like. it was extremely hard for him to visualize since there were spots in his memory, but a few things he could distinctly remember. Such as the childrens park he would take his little sister to.. though he couldnt really remember her name. His eyebrows creased together as he strained to remember her name but it was just out of his reach. After a moment he heard the other talking and turned his attention back to him listening to his suggestion. The idea of returning to his old home was both comforting and nauseating. "Yeah sure if you have time we might as well do something productive..." he licked his lips nervously and shoved a hand in his pocket. It was pretty amazing how human he seemed, the only give aways were the accasional falter of being percieved as a solid human and instead being transparent for a moment. Though it didnt happen often.

He pursed his lips together and thought for a moment before the adress poped into his head. "1232 hicklemore drive." he said softly, amazing that he could remember it all the way down to the numbers. "its strange what i can and can't remember..." he let out a short, humorless laugh and shook his head. Dustin gave Auguste a confused look as he stopped and looked behind them. it was then that he realized the dog had been following them and the other was going to pick it up. A small frown formed on the older males lips and he looked at the animal with unease. "i was always a cat person..." he mumbled as he looked at the little fur ball in the others arms. He took a sudden turn and pointed in the direction of his house. "If we are going to my house it would be shorter this way..." he said softly.

Moroi Kioku
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:11 pm

User Image Auguste looked down at the dog for a second before sighing to himself. Since his mother worked at a shelter, he was planning on putting the animal there the next day. After all, it would be doing something better than letting the poor thing run around the streets and probably end up getting hit by a car. So he was happy to at least do something decent. At the address, he blinked, recalling that he had been on that street before, but couldn't recall the building he spoke of. "I'm taking the dog to the shelter tomorrow, Mom works there..." He replied innocently, tenderly cradling the animal. "I rather enjoy the company of all animals, anyway."

Sighing, the boy looked to Dustin and smiled playfully, leaning up and gently kissed his cheek before picking up the pace in the direction he pointed at. "Alright then, lets go!" He chuckled, hoping to get a little distance between them incase there was the possibility of getting strangled. Strangled by a ghost, talk about an odd death. Besides, he was mostly curious of the reaction that Dustin would give to the light contact.

//asdfljdsf I changed my user and didn't see this until just today...

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

User Image

Dustin stopped in his tracks as he felt the others lips on his cheek and it kind of looked like he went into shock. his lips parted and he stared ahead like he was trying to comprehend what just happened. "i..." he shook his head and jogged to catch up to the other. 'Give a guy a warning next time.' he mumbled as he shoved his hands in his pockets and seemed to pout. it was obvious he didnt liked being caught of guard and felt like a fool for his reaction. After a couple minutes of walking they finally came to a run down, old victorian style home.

"Home sweet home..." he said slowly as he took in the broken windows, molding door and falling apart porch. "Man... it usto be so beautiful..." he mumbled as he walked forward "You should probubly be careful." he warned Auguste since the house no longer looked very stable. if felt like just yesterday he was on this porch playing his guitar while his little sister was playing with her dolls on the lawn, in her bright yellow dress and the little pink bow he had gotten her for christmas.

Visualte
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 pm

User Image "What fun would that be?" Auguste asked with a playful smile, but it soon fell into a gentle, innocent one. "But, I suppose it won't happen again." He sighed, sounding a little disappointed at the end of his sentence. Upon reaching the house, the short teen looked at the home with a small squeak of surprise. Surely eighty years couldn't do this much damage to one home, right? But, then again, it was eighty years with no one to care for it.

Nodding slowly, the boy stepped onto the porch carefully, tightening his grip onto the dog. Finally working his way into the home, he looked around with a small squeak, pulling his shirt over his mouth. "I think whatever was in the kitchen, didn't get removed. It stinks in here..." He whined, looking around before over to Dustin, almost expecting him to lead the way. Afterall, he didn't know his way around the house at all. And certainly Dustin would know a bit more about this place than he would."Is.. there anything you want to check on, while we're here?" He asked, pushing his hair back to try and get a better look around.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm

User Image

Dustin walked inside and stopped dead in his tracks as he looked around. everything was in the exact same place as when he last saw it. His eyebrows furrowed together and he took a step further inside look at the table that lay crumbled into the hall. Kneeling down he pushed through the broken pieces and found the family photo that usually sat there. "this..this doesnt make any sense..." he mumbled as he rose to his feet looking at the crack picture fram and fading picutre. "my mother would never leave all this behind. she spent hours getting us all dressed up for a picture every year... she would just leave it all here..." he dropped the picture and kept moving forward. "Yeah im going to go check my room." he disapeared to Augustes eyes and was suddenly up in his old room.

It was exactly how he left it, band posters scattered the wall, books stacked into the corner, a desk with things littered over it. the only difference was everything was covered in a thin layer of dust and the windows were smashed out. he walked over to his guitar which was covered in dust and a few of the strings had snapped. For some reason the state it was in made him really...sad

Visualte
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces