Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 pm
MadamChaos13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A family who thinks their child is a monster because he can see the supernatural" was Minoru's blunt humorless reply, "also new rule you are not bringing anyone home to screw at this house, you wanna have sex do it out of the house" he turned away from the demon and idly began petting Kurogane, he wasn't sure what he felt. In some way he felt grateful that Eron was going out of his way to get some necessities for him but in others Minoru felt like he was floundering. No one had focused so much attention on him; his own relatives preferred to ignore him and because of that Minoru had never really felt the need for companionship. Now Eron had come crashing into his life and he wasn't sure what to do about it; Minoru was pretty sure that the incubus wanted more then just to stay at his house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Oh Minoru. Here's a tip for you. Don't listen to assholes like that. My human mother didn't want me." Eron mentioned casually. It was just a hollow realization that no one could truly love something like him. "You need to be less mopey! Smile, babe. We're in a limo. Live a little!" As he said that, the limo came to a stop in front of a residential area. "Oh well! Come on! Show me around! I can't wait to see where I'll be staying." The incubus practically bounced out of the limo like a giddy child. "You come to Kurogane! We can share a room!" The incubus grinned happily. "Don't be shy, Minoru! We're roommates now!"  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm
MadamChaos13

"it's nothing special just a house" Minoru muttered which while that was true to him it really wasn't just a house; the family Minoru came from was old money and while they didn't really have much prestige here they were still wealthy and it showed. So the house Minoru mentioned was more like a mansion except they had no servants since it was usually just him. 'I'm home" he called out to the empty mansion kicking off his shoes and placing them by the door. "If you're gonna come in then shoes off" Minoru said opening the door a bit wider so Kurogane could come through and start sniffing around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Wow! You didn't tell me you were a rich kid!" The incubus exclaimed in awe. He followed Minoru inside. He took of his black sneakers as he got a good look at the inside of the mansion. "No one's here but you? Doesn't that get kind of lonely?" He noticed that there was no one else here but them and he felt kind of bad. Maybe this kid liked being alone and he was bugging him. Eron grinned and pushed that thought out. Besides, he'd be living here and now Minoru could have someone to grump at. "Show me the kitchen! I want to see where I'll preparing our dinner. And you can forget about me cleaning this massive place!" His laughter almost echoed down the empty hallways.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 pm
MadamChaos13

"I'm used to it" he grunted, and well he was Minoru had been looking after himself for a very long time. He then caught the demon's shirt before he could go running off somewhere else, "kitchen is this way" he said steering the man to the only place that wasn't really lavish, or as lavish. The kitchen was simple, with a just a table/chairs, refrigerator, microwave, pantry and stove. And while all of the appliances were state of the art they were cluttering up the place. Minoru went digging through the fridge for some meat to give to Kurogane since he didn't have dog food; and grabbed the remnants of his meal last night. "I don't have a bowl for you Kuro so you're gonna have to deal with tupperware for a little while, sorry boy" Minoru said dumping the food into a plastic bowl and shoving it in a corner of the kitchen for the hell hound to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron let out a low whistle. "Nice! I can't wait to cook you something devilishly delicious!~" He looked around the kitchen before stopping in front of the hell hound. "Man, this thing really likes you, Minoru! You're lucky!" He patted the hell hound on the head nonchalantly as if it were just a house pet. "These usually only appear to rend your soul from your body in the most painful way! He's pretty friendly though." He eyed it warily. It was strange but maybe it just liked the boy. I mean, he sure liked the boy. "I hope that rich b*****d sends the stuff today! Or I'll post one of these on the internet..." He grumbled as he checked his phone again impatiently. "Anyway, where's your room? I'd love to see it!" The incubus mentioned as innocently as he could manage. A Cheshire grin reappeared on his lips. "Just so I know where not to be at night... I would hate for you to misunderstand if I was looking for a bathroom in the wee hours of the morning and stumbled blindly into your bed or something."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm
MadamChaos13

"Right...." was Minoru's deadpan reply "the bedroom's are this way" he said leading the demon and dog through some long hallways, Minoru basically had half of a house to himself since his relatives had no desire to be anywhere near him. He shoved open a door at the end of the hall and tossed his backpack to the floor; his room was pretty spacious, there was a window seat so he could look out along with a T'V and game system that had been the only gift from his relatives. Decorating the walls were various posters along with drawings of the supernatural creatures he had seen when he was little; before he realized how shitty it was to see them.

And shoved near the back of the wall was his futon or bed, "there are rooms all along the hall go ahead and pick one I guess" he said as the hell hound gamboled around the room investigating everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:41 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron followed behind the human taking note of the vast, labyrinth like hallways. He was excited to see Minoru's room and it did not disappoint. "Cool! It's like a shut-in's paradise in here!" He, much like the hell hound, was bouncing around the room looking at all the cool posters and stuff. His pictures were interesting too. He noticed a fairy and what looked like a demon. They were cute and kind of childish but he loved them. The whole room smelled deliciously like Minoru. It was hard not to resist scenting the air. He didn't want to freak Minoru out. "I did see a room close to yours! I'll take that one!~" The incubus smiled and flopped onto Minoru's bed. "Hmmm... I guess I'll need more stuff~ Maybe I'll let the sugar daddy off the hook if he buys me some furniture!" He wickedly smirked and rolled over onto his stomach to get a better look at Minoru. "You sure your relatives won't mind me crashing here? I mean... I can easily hide myself. Or charm them into letting me stay. So I guess it doesn't really matter~ I'll just make myself at home then!" He looked rather content laying on Minoru's bed.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm
MadamChaos13

"My relatives are home once a month so it really doesn't matter also if you really want furniture just grab some from the other rooms; lord knows we have more than enough" Minoru said and then promptly shoved the incubus off the bed flopping down onto it himself, smirking at Eron's shocked expression as the demon fell off the bed. "Kuro" he called and the hound happily leapt onto the bed curling up next to his master. "Any kind of supernatural beast has for some reason took a liking to me, though I guess it's probably because I tend to give them my scraps whenever I encounter them" he said scratching his cheek, and rolling onto his back.

"It's odd.....I've never had anyone come over to my house before, the students at my school think I'm cursed after all, I didn't think I would enjoy the company of another person but I like this...it's nice not being the only person in this house for a change" Minoru confessed quietly. "Even if said person is a perverted demon" he quickly spoke but even so there was a small blush on his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
The floor wasn't too comfortable but to each his own. He was about to glare at the kid for pushing but let it go. The incubus merely watched the human. Minoru was rather adorable as he confessed something that innocent. "Hey now! I haven't even tried anything with you. I mean sure I tried to charm you in the street but that was the only time." Eron stuck out his forked tongue childishly. "But I do agree with you. It's nice just spending time idly chatting instead of... well... what I usually do." He made a rude gesture with his hands and chuckled. "You humans are lucky. I'd kill to have a normal lifestyle and be all laid back and chill." Eron smirked but it quickly faded as he sighed wistfully. "Every fiber of my being demands sex almost all the time. I've never felt normal. I've always felt... empty, really... The only thing that fulfills that temporarily is... well... you know." He waved his hand at Minoru playfully. "It's just a life that I wouldn't want anyone else to have. I think I handle myself pretty well."  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 pm
x-Madame_Chaos-x

*Oh lordy I am so so very sorry for disappearing like this, I had started up school and honestly didn't think I would be gone for so long. I really am sorry I left you hanging, and I will understand if you don't want to start this up again.*  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff