Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am
As the minutes passed, Elijah first ate the cooled soup that had been brought down, watching the sleeping form as he sat at the table. They were both just pawns in the bigger game of chess. One a prisoner and one to always be there to help revive the prisoners back to health, either to never see them again once they were broken, or a never ending cycle, until eventually, the cycle ended. How he hated it.

Once he had finished the meal, the angel grabbed the tray and took everything back up the stairs, cleaning the kitchen and saving the soup to be heated back up later for the demon that had been thrown at his feet less than two hours ago. Only when the kitchen was clean did the angel go back down the stairs and light a fire within the fireplace, keeping an eye on the figure sound asleep behind him.

Minutes turned into hours and by the time Devin began to stir with hunger, Elijah had settled down in the over-sized love seat nearest the fire. The basket of supplies he had used had been cleaned up and restocked, sitting on the table where he had left it earlier. He had dared not touch the other while the slept, so a towel was all that was still on him when he woke, hence the fire roaring away within the small stone hearth. The bathroom had been scrubbed clean, the scent of blood washed away for the night until later. Now that the barrier was in place, there was no need for the restraints that would hold the demon in one place. All Elijah needed to do was step across the barrier and he would be safe..

Nearing the sleeping form, the angel had pulled those white gloves back on again before he carefully began to remove the many chains coming from the shackles around Devin's neck, wrists and ankles; hanging them up carefully by the door he had been brought through earlier in the evening. There would be no need for them anymore.

There was a small lamp on in the adjacent bedroom, the door cracked to allow a small sliver of light to escape into the dimly lit room the two were in while the two settled in for the night. A pair of pants and a shirt was laid out for Devin on the bed, the two both light in fabric, and of no value to the angel. It was all he had to ever give any of the prisoners.

The angel was curled up in the over-sized, a pair of loose sweats hugging his slim waist; the shadows cast from the firelight casting his bare torso in light and darkness. The only movement coming from the being was the gentle rise and fall of his chest and the slight movement of his eyes beneath closed lids rimmed with fine lashes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm
The lesser demon rolled his shoulders experimentally; his dislocated shoulder seemed to be pretty much back to normal the head injury and his ribs would take a little longer to heal and his wings would take days, maybe even weeks to be back to their normal state. Sighing a little he raked a hand through his hair as he looked around the room; now he wasn't so exhausted he could get a better look at his surroundings; the room itself was plain; barred windows and didn't have much in the way of natural light suggesting that this place was a celler of some sort, other then the items on the table the bed and the fireplace there wasn't much else in here.

Spotting the cloths he piked them up; they weren't anything he'd normally wear but he decided that now was not the time to be picky and put them on, once he notices that the heavy restraints that prevented him from moving were gone but the collar and cuffs on his wrists remained.

Grinning a little he decided to explore, it wasn't long before he found the angel all curled up and asleep and he had to snort a bit at the others neglectfulness in his duties, and left him be as he headed to the door and opened it revealing a way upstairs however he was repelled by and invisible barrier "...Of course...a demon containment spell" He grumbled in annoyance; so maybe the angel wasn't so neglectful after all, it seemed he'd be stuck here until his next interrogation.

Heading back down the stairs his stomach growled again so he decided to get something to eat while the other was having forty winks.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm
The angel continued to sleep as the visitor decided to take a small detour of the basement, what little there was at that. It was true. Just a small bedroom off next to the bathroom that had already been used along with a table for eating and the few pieces of furniture around the fireplace. That was it, simple. Everything was upstairs, but they never made it up there, so it didn't matter.

It was when Devin tried to go up the stairs that he felt it, waking just enough to open one lazy eye, the soft blue hue hazed over slightly still from sleep. "If you are needing something to eat it's all upstairs," Elijah muttered, slowly uncurling himself in the chair he had been laying in. "Is soup and water still okay," he asked, hand lifting to run through sleep tousled hair. "How are you feeling? Any better?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:42 pm
Devin growled in annoyance as he shoved his hand against the barrier it burnt his hand but he didn't really care, he was just pissed there was literally no way out of this, he recognized the spell it was tied to his blood and very few could break a blood spell like this.

He didn't get how Eijah could be so ******** calm about this; he obviously wasn't the first prisoner that had been dropped off in his lap, was he really so used to seeing prisoners come and go? Didn't it bother him? True Hell had its own brand of prisoners, but at least they kept the angels alive, knowing they had more value alive then dead. "It;s fine" He bit out as he moved away from the door and crouched down by the fireplace his tail swaying from side to side in an irritable motion.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:07 pm
The angel looked away when Devin decided to try and test the barrier, gloved hands slowly pushing him up and out of the chair. He paused mid-step when the demon moved over towards the fireplace, eyes closing as a sigh escaped past parted lips. "I'll be back in a few then," he replied, walking wide around the other before he easily walked through the barrier that was holding the other captive and went upstairs to prepare a meal for the being.

It only took a few minutes, before he was on his way back down the stairs with the tray from last night, hot soup and a tall order of water set on it, which was brought over to be set down next to Devin where he sat on the floor in front of the hearth. "You are going to be a hard one for them to break; holding your tongue like that despite the pain you were in last night. To the point of passing out no less...Just remember, when they take you again, the reason you did not break the first time and know when you get back here, I'll do my best to get the pain to go away. It's all I can do after all until they have need for me elsewhere, which is not very often," he replied, moving away from the other with a sad look in those dark blue eyes. "Who wants to be in the company of a half breed anyway, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 pm
"..." Devin was quiet as he stared into the fire, watching the flames lick away at the wood that was providing energy for it; he had to wonder how the other could endure it, the teasing, having prisoners thrown at him, being treated like dirt, if Devin were in that position he;d run or fight, one of the two.

He nodded before glancing towards the soup. Sitting crosslegged on the floor he took the bowl and began drinking from it; heat was never an issue for demons so its not like he;d burn his tongue or anything.

Once he'd wolfed down his meal, he set the now empty bow to one side he picked up the water and sipped at it as he listened to the others words "I don't need to you give me a reason to not break, I have my pride...and I have home to think about" He said bitterly before he was quiet for a long moment before he stood and the the glass of water against the wall smashing it into a thousand pieces. "...I don;t want to hear your self pity...if you don't like it then FIGHT against it! Fight and win!otherwise the only person trapping you here and letting you get walked over by those holy winged ********, is you" He bit before he stalked to his bed "...Leave"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:19 pm
Elijah couldn't help but laugh at what was said, going into the bathroom to grab a towel, coming out seconds later to throw it down on the small puddle that was on the floor with what had been left of the water. "So glad you are strong enough to resist. Good. Then I shouldn't bother anymore, should I?' He watched the demon head towards the bedroom, shaking his head with such anger now.

Going over to the mess near the fire, he started cleaning it up, tossing the glass into the fireplace absentmindedly. "Fight...right. Sounds so simple," he muttered, flinching when a harshly broken edge of the glass cut into his finger. Cursing under his breath, the angel finished cleaning the mess up before tossing the towel into the fire as well, finger lifting to slip into his mouth to suck gently on the sweet crimson fluid flowing so freely from his own skin.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm
"...Devin flopped on his bed and buried his face in the pillows with a soft sigh; he knew he;d said a little too much to the other and his words had been more then a little harsh to the other, but...he felt at the same time he had a point, the other was free to go where he pleased, hell he could evade the angels entirely if he wanted he was sure, the other seemed quite gifted in spell work, so why didn't he just leave?

Snorting he decided he didn't care enough to find out and rolled into his side faceing the wall his back to the door as he cured his tail around his front and closed his eyes. He hated this, all the waiting until the next time he was going to get beaten and tortured; so much for an angels mercy.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm
Grabbing a band-aid from the basket, the angel wrapped it around his finger and put his gloves back on before picking up the basket and going into the room Devin had stormed into and dropped it on the floor. "Up. I need to change your bandages," he replied, eyes closing to draw in a breath. "Please," he added, voice a lot calmer than the order had been.

There was an addition to the basket now, four small silk bands and one larger sitting to one side. "You had passed out last night, so I wasn't able to finish with the restraints," Elijah added, keeping his distance until he thought it was safe.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm
"Why bother, your just fixing what your so called allies are just going to break again" He murmured softly as he curled up tighter "When they realize my family will not pay their stupid ransom they'll continue to torture me until I die, they don't care about the lives of others...you know...its a sad day when Demons care more about their prisoners than angels do"

Shifting up he offered the other his wrists without complaint "Get it over with then if you are so insistent on helping me, though if you really wanted to help me you;d let me go" He grumbled before he fell quiet for a long moment; he knew he should apologize for his outburst, but he was terrible at such things, demons didn't apologize for anything it was in their nature to be jerks...or something.

"...sorry" He muttered under his breath.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm
The angel held his tongue in place, daring not speak until he was no longer angry at the sudden outburst, letting out a deep breath as he sat down on the edge of the bed. The arm that was outstretched was guided into his lap, his hand carefully against the bottom of the ring still secured around the being's wrist.

He picked up the thin silk and stretched it over the shackle before it grew snug against Devin's flesh, making it more than easy to wiggle the restraint up over it. "For the record, they are no ally of mine," he stated simply, shaking his head several times as he dared a glance over towards the demon. That careful control he was so proud of slipped just enough, those dark eyes flashing a dangerous pale color before he lowered his gaze again, moving to the other arm now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Devin let the other deal with his wrists, wrapping them up so they;d be padded from the harsh metal, he was thankful but didn't voice it other then to give the other a nod of thanks.

He noticed that the flicker of pale colour in his eyes, his hand snapped out and he gripped the others chin gently, looking at him closely, he hadn't imagined the others eyes changing, but to shift to such a light colour... "Hmmm it seems you really do have a demonic temper, you just hide it well" He he let the others face go before he shook his head "Then why do you even tolerate them?" He asked; it was a simple question but one he supposed had complicated answers; true Elijah would not be welcome in hell at first but if he proved himself, if he fought for what he wanted he could easily fit in; hell was full of rejects and the lost, why should Elijah be any different simply because he had angelic blood in his veins?

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 pm
Tightening his jaw, Elijah closed his eyes when grabbed, never to know if the other had indeed noticed his slip up. Of course, the words spoken next proved that he had. He kept them closed and counted to ten, shoulders relaxing slowly before they opened again to be dark sapphires once more. "I don't know what you are talking about," he replied, slapping the palm of the demon's hand to have him release his hold. The angel continued his work in silence, finishing the wrist he was on before he went to Devin's ankles, working quickly there. It was only when he finished those that he pulled out the larger silk and sighed. "This one is for your neck," he stated, holding his other gloved hand out to offer help up. "It is easier to get on if you sit up," the being added.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:25 pm
Devin laughed a little at that as the angel slapped his hand away "Ohhhh someone's being all defensive now" He cooed as he le the other wrap up his ankles and other wrist before he sat up so Elijah could wrapped up his neck "You do know what I'm talking about, you just don't want to discuss it" He said with a sly grin before he gripped a hold of one of his wrists I noticed you always wear gloves around me, at first thought it was an OCD thing, but I think, your demon side wont let you touch these restraints without hurting you...makes sense what with you being half demon and all" He said softly.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 pm
Elijah was careful in stretching the thin sash before it was brought down over the demon's head to wrap around his neck much as it had on his wrist; the collar having a bit more room to wiggle everything into place. The first comment was ignored, being far to busy trying to get the thing material in place just right to not cause any further damage. At least now the damn things wouldn't rub against the skin and would actually start to heal. When grabbed a second time, it brought the being back to what was said, jaw clenching again as he tugged at the hand holding his wrist. "Like I said, I don't know what you are talking about. Now. Let me go," he stated, free hand lifting to try and pry the demon's fingers off his wrist. At this rate there was no telling what Devin was thinking now; heart beat speeding up slightly before he could control it.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff