Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier's eyes widened and eyebrows raised at the sudden questions that spilled out of Toby's mouth. "Um..." Xavier said as he blinked a bit before he seemed to regain his composure. "They're both in one piece, but they didn't say anything and both seemed pretty tired," he shrugged. Well, Tristan seemed tired, but neither of them said much about what happened. He wasn't about to tell Toby that Tristan was ticked off beyond belief and was bleeding or say what Rory said about keeping a close eye on Toby. He didn't want to worry Toby anymore than he already seemed to be. A smile formed on Xavier's lips, "They're fine and sleeping." Xavier turned his head to look at the movie which was at the title screen. "When you're ready," he looked back at Toby. When the movie started he looked between the screen and Toby. He had to admit to himself that Toby was cute, but he couldn't say it out loud. Hell, he wasn't allowed to flirt with him! As the movie when on, Xavier ended up putting an arm around Toby whenever he jumped or got scared. He also ended up with a pillow behind him that wasn't being used. Xavier started to get tired during the movie and tried his best to stay awake, but he ended up falling asleep around the end of it. Xavier was still sitting up with his arm around Toby's shoulders, but his head hung down with his hair in his face and his eyes were closed.

xxTristan seemed to be the first one up around eight in the morning. He grabbed some clothes that he kept in the room and took a shower. He wore a pair of red skinny jeans and a black tank top. He wrapped his fingers in white bandages then left to go to the kitchen. As he walked through the living room he noticed someone was sitting in a chair with their hood pulled over their head. Tristan got tense and his hand was ready to grab the knife from his pocket as he walked around to the front of the chair, but he relaxed when he saw it was just Rory. The male sighed in relief and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed two cold slices of pizza and sat down on the couch with his legs crossed in a pretzel style with the plate on his lap. He picked the pepperonis off his pizza and ate them before picking up a slice and biting into it. Tristan didn't want to sit in the kitchen, but he didn't want to bother Rory either. Tristan ate quietly as he pulled out his phone and looked through some things like email, tumblr, twitter, facebook, and so forth.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Xavier's answer seemed to be just fine with Toby. Really, his biggest concern was about how Tristan and Rory were doing. So knowing that they were both in one piece at least set his little worried mind at ease for the time being. Toby nodded then looked over at the TV. He felt a little embarrassed from all the questions that he randomly started to throw at Xavier. The guy seemed fine by it though and didn't react badly or anything. So Toby didn't freak much over it. A slight blush was on his face though from embarrassment. Toby nodded, โ€œRight..โ€ He said then flipped the movie on for them to watch. As the movie went on, Xavier and Toby seemed to have gotten a bit closer together than when the movie had started. Xavier's arm even ended up wrapped around Toby's shoulders. Which gave Toby a bit of mixed feelings. Having to do with being confused, unhappy and bad about being curled up to another man like this. The part of him actually liked it a bit. Toby didn't say anything through the movie though and just allowed himself to lean into Xavier with a blush coloring his cheeks. Eventually, Toby ended up asleep by the end of the movie. By the time the sun came up in the morning, Toby was still sleeping with his head against Xavier's chest now. His hair was all messy and covered up half of his face. At one point while Toby slept, he gripped Xavier's shirt in his hand and yelled, โ€œHey, s-stop it!โ€ but the yell faded into a mumble. Yup.. Toby talked in his sleep.

Rory slept peacefully through the night and didn't move a muscle from where he was sleeping. He couldn't even recall any dreams of the sort while sleeping the night away. What woke him up in the morning was the scent of pizza and meat. It practically made his mouth water. After a minuet of just sitting there, Rory yawned and lifted his arms up into a stretch. His stomach growled angrily at him. That pizza smelt so good. Rory let his hands fall down to his hood to pull the hood off from his head. His golden sleepy eyes scanned around the room through blond messy hair. He found that it was Tristan that was up and about so early. What time was it anyways? It felt too early to be awake to be honest. โ€œGah... Why you up so damned early?โ€ Rory asked as he stood up from his seat. He left to go into the kitchen for something to eat. Pizza was what they had laying around so that's what he grabbed along with a monster energy drink he had brought in when they got to Toby's house. There were a few of them actually. Rory really loved Monster and energy drinks in general actually.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier jolted awake, but calmed down when he realized it was just Toby. His eyes rolled back into his head, but then snapped open to stare at the boy. Did they fall asleep like this? Oh, no...did Tristan or Rory come to check on them earlier? Xavier mentally panicked before he calmed himself down. His eyes wondered back to Toby and he couldn't help but smile at the boy. Nope, nope nope; he was not starting this! He was the bodyguard for crying out loud! Xavier snapped out of it and very gently, but reluctantly moved Toby off him and onto the pillows. He got the boy to lay down and pulled the blanket over him before he quietly left the room to go downstairs.

xxTristan had his mouth open and was about to take a bite out of the pizza until Rory spoke. "Well, good morning to you too, blondie. It's only eight twenty-three; it's not that early. You do realize you could have slept in one of the guest rooms, right?" he called out to the blonde as he walked into the kitchen. He took a bite from his last slice of pizza and scrolled through his phone some more. "Oh, and um...thanks by the way," he said a bit awkwardly; he might have been more than half awake, but he knew Rory had carried him to his room last night. "And sorry for being such an...upset jerk yesterday." Not that anyone could blame Tristan, but he didn't mean to be so rude to Rory. Xavier made it to the living room, but jumped when he was greeted by Tristan. "Morning. You okay?" Tristan eyed the male who just nodded and headed for the kitchen. Why was he so jumpy? He walked into the kitchen and looked at Rory. He mumbled a 'good morning' to the blonde, grabbed some pizza, and quickly left to a different room as he passed a rather confused Tristan.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Toby didn't wake up when Xavier moved him aside to leave. He did mumble a few little words that didn't even sound like anything. That was about it though. It wasn't until after Xavier left that Toby woke up. Only because Bandit started to lick his face though. Toby started to cough and swat his hands about to get the dog away. โ€œBandit! S-stop!โ€ Toby said. Bandit dig stop but, didn't remove his head from laying on Toby's chest. The dog's upper body was on top of Toby and quite frankly, the dog was much too big to be acting like a lap dog. Toby forced Bandit off and sleepily rolled out of the bed to go to the bathroom. He figured that Xavier left last night after he passed out. When Toby looked in the mirror he sighed at himself and combed his fingers through his hair. Had he looked this sad last night? Probably.. Toby was going to have to change that. Toby forced a smile onto his face and left to go down stairs. He wasn't going to eat anything but, Bandit still needed food. When Toby got down stairs, he smiled brightly at Tristan and waved. โ€œMornin' Tris!โ€ Toby said as happily as he could and walked to the kitchen. He searched around until he found some dog food to pour into Bandit's dish.

Rory shrugged at what Tristan was saying. Yeah, he knew there were rooms he could have stayed in but, the chair was closer. He rolled his eyes at being called blondie. Like he hadn't heard that one before. At least it wasn't dog or goldy locks.. Rory would kill over be called goldy locks. He hated being called goldy locks. More so than being called blondie. โ€œUh huh... I knew about the rooms biscuit, the chair seemed more comfortable.โ€ Rory replied calmly. He called Tristan biscuit for some reason. Their was a reason behind that name in particular but Rory was too tired to even remember and too tired to think of a better insult. So that was it for the time being. As he opened his monster he heard the thanks from Tristan along with apology and just shrugged again. โ€œNo problem.โ€ He said before taking a sip from his monster. He then smirked a bit. โ€œIt's alright.. I can handle angry people. Beside Shane gave you plenty of rea-...โ€ Rory shut his mouth quickly when he say Toby had walked into the kitchen to feed his dog. Toby didn't seem too affected by what Rory said thankfully. Toby knew Shane could be a pain. He had no idea what level of a pain Shane turned into though. Again. Rory wasn't saying anything about it.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:47 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan blinked and stared at the wall with a puzzled expression. Did Rory really just call him biscuit? Tristan finished eating and stood up with his plate in hand while he slid his phone into his back pocket. He stopped and just stared at Toby for a moment, but didn't smile. He knew when Toby was acting; they had been friends long enough for him to catch on, but Tristan wouldn't say anything. He shook his head and walked into the kitchen after Toby and rubbed the dog behind one of his ears. "You're getting a restraining order; no arguments and no being stubborn," Tristan stated as he looked at Toby then looked at Rory a bit confused. "Biscuit? What's the meaning behind that? Blondie and Goldy Locks are pretty self explanatory, but..." he said in utter confusion as he placed the plate in the sink. He couldn't wash it himself since each of his fingers were individually wrapped in a white bandage. It wouldn't be a surprise to Toby that Tristan managed to hurt himself somehow; Tristan always had a new cut, bruise, or scar somewhere. Tristan leaned against the counter before he jumped up and sat down on it as he looked between the two. Since he was in a tank top the dragon tattoo that covered his back was visible whenever his back was to someone.

xxXavier was hiding in the den for no real reason other than the fact he wasn't sure what to do. He was supposed to watch Toby, but he didn't want to really go near Tristan. The brunette didn't seem upset at all, but Xavier seemed to just be having a panic attack for no real reason. Maybe he wasn't cut out for being around people twenty-four/seven. No, he said he'd help Toby give Bandit a bath today, but didn't Tristan have to explain what happened yesterday? He didn't want to be around for that just in case Tristan or Rory got upset while telling the story. Rory seemed reluctant to say anything, which only meant that Tristan would be saying anything about it. They both seemed perfectly find and normal when he say them. Xavier sat down in a chair and sighed. He had already finished eating and now just stared out the window. He'd go back to the kitchen or living room in a couple minutes.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby looked over at Tristan happily as Bandit was petted by Tristan. The dog didn't seem to react too much, he was more focused on eating. Toby's smile quickly faded into a frown when Tristan told Toby that he was getting a restraining order. It suddenly raised a lot of questions. Why did Toby need to get one against Shane? He knew that's who Tristan was referring the restraining order for. Toby looked concerned. What were they not telling him? โ€œW-hy do I need to do that?โ€ Toby asked. Without arguments and being stubborn? Like that was a chance. There would have to be a good reason for Toby to get a restraining order against Shane. Hell, the guy still felt like he loved Shane despite everything that happened. Toby Then noticed Tristan's bandaged up fingers. It wasn't out of the ordinary that Tristan had injuries. The fact that after last night Tristan had his hands bandaged was a bit concerning to Toby.

Rory looked over at Tristan when he said something about being called biscuit. Like Rory really knew. Well, there was a reason for it, but it was stupid. โ€œWell, I heard you get called Tristcuit once. Triscuit biscuit... I don't know..โ€ Rory explained then went back to eating his food and drinking his monster. He figured he'd just be silent now and let Toby and Tristan talk about this situation. He wanted nothing to do with it. When Tristan had his bad turned, Rory could see this cool looking dragon tattoo drawn into the man's back. It was pretty cool looking actually. His eyes then drifted back down to his can of monster. Why was he even drinking this crap? It tasted good, but it was so unhealthy.. Oh well. Rory chugged down another few gulps that finished the can of monster. Rory then turned back to the fridge and pulled out yet another can of energy drink to chug down. He was going to be wide awake soon now. Maybe even too awake.

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan wasn't exactly sure how to put it nicely. Maybe he should do as he usually does and be straight out about it instead of beating around the bush like a lot of people do. He looked at Rory and raised an eyebrow at his explanation for the little nickname. "...I fear for us both if Xavier ever hears you call me that..." Tristan said; if Xavier called Rory dog and mutt then heard Rory call Tristan biscuit then there would be some kind of connected Xavier would force between the two and tease them about it repeatedly. Tristan's eyes went back to Toby and he sighed. "You're getting one because that sick, twisted b*st*rd wants to..." Tristan said as his temper slowly rose and his hands balled up into tight fists. He had to take a deep breath; he couldn't hit anything because it would hurt and cause his hands to start bleeding. "...h-he wants you dead, Toby; that guy that stabbed you at the concert was a hit man that Shane sent on you. I'm sorry," Tristan said; as he spoke he put his elbows on his knees then finally placed his face in his hands. He really didn't want to tell Toby about it, but the sooner he did the sooner Toby could hopefully get over it all. Even if it meant the boy would be crying and possibly breaking things; Tristan didn't even care if he got hit in the process as long as it meant that Toby would eventually go back to normal. "And stop acting like everything's all right; I know it's not." Tristan didn't move from how he was positioned. His hands were still balled into fists and he kept his eyes closed. He didn't want to see how Toby would react.

xxXavier had left the den and was standing just inside the kitchen. He had walked in before Tristan started to explain everything about Shane. He understood why Rory didn't want to speak about it and why Tristan had so upset the night before. "You beat him up, didn't you? That's why you were bleeding last night," Xavier said as he walked over and Tristan sighed. "You aren't helping, but yeah; I cut my fingers on his piercings. He came at me with a knife," Tristan said softly as if he was trying to keep it from Toby. He wasn't sure how much Toby still liked the guy. He wanted to tell him everything Shane had said, but he knew that would only kill Toby more on the inside. Xavier looked over at Toby to see how he'd react to all of this. No one seemed to want to know how any of this would turn out, but it was better that Tristan told him now rather than keeping it from him. Plus Tristan couldn't lie to Toby since he could call his bluff pretty easily.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:26 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Rory just shrugged at what Tristan said. โ€œWhat is the worst that pest will do?โ€ Rory asked and went back to eating his pizza. Then everything started to get a bit serious. Tristan had to explain to Toby what had happened. This was something that not even Rory wanted to see. Normally, Rory didn't give two sh*ts about how people felt. However, he's known Toby a while now, and he cared about the guy like family. There for he couldn't bare to see or hear the breaking heart that was about to be crushed even more.. Rory couldn't even eat anymore. He was too upset now. If he ever had the chance, Shane was a dead man.

Toby looked from Rory to Tristan. They both seemed to be getting more upset just talking about this topic. Had something THAT bad happened last night? Toby found himself suddenly feeling scared about what was going to be said. Shane wanted to what? Toby's breath got caught in his lungs, only a million possibilities raced through his head about what Shane wanted to do. Marry him maybe? Maybe that's why Tristan was so mad? Shane was a jerk so Tristan obviously wouldn't want that for Toby. What the real answer was though, was just horrifying. Shane wanted Toby dead.. Toby immediately broke down into tears and shook his head. He didn't want to believe this. โ€œN-no.. There m-must be a mistake...โ€ Toby said. He needed to go see Shane. There must have been some kind of mix up here.

Rory sighed. There was no mistaking what happened last night at all. Unless the guy was just lying to get a rise out of Tristan and Rory. Rory could tell when people were lying though. Shane wasn't lying though. Rory looked at Toby, he looked like a worse mess then he was last night. โ€œWhoa, where are you going?โ€ Rory's expression went really worried now. Toby grabbed his keys off the counter and headed over to his shoes. Was he thinking about doing what Rory thought Toby was thinking of doing? โ€œI-I have to go talk to Sh-shane! You two must be crazy or something.. Shane w-wouldn't want me d-dead.โ€ Toby replied. His voice seemed off though.. Part of him wouldn't be surprised that Shane wanted him dead.. Then the other half thought this was some kind of sick joke they were playing.

That was just it though, they weren't playing a joke. Shane was a sick man, Shane really did want Toby dead. Toby just didn't want to accept that. Shane was his first love. Like it was much of a love anyways. Toby didn't know if Tristan knew, but Shane was an abusive person and hit Toby... A lot. He'd always apologize though.. Shane would make it up by acting all sweet and getting things for Toby. It was never much though. Just whatever he could afford. Rory nearly facepalmed.. โ€œThat man was abusive... I don't get why he's so upset..โ€ Rory muttered quietly. Toby wouldn't have been able to hear that from the other room.

Kassumi6

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:03 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier looked between the three then watched as Toby walked out of the kitchen. "That's the thing with abusive relationships: the abusee tends to keep coming back because they just can't wrap their mind around the fact that the abuser probably doesn't love them; they need the relationship and they rely on it dependently. It's kind of like a drug addiction in a way I think," Tristan said sadly, but he didn't move. "Tris, aren't you going to stop him?" Xavier asked, but the brunette shook his head. "He won't listen to me at this point. You're the bodyguard; at least drive so he doesn't get hurt. It's board daylight out too, so Shane's hopefully less likely to try to pull anything. The cops know how bad that neighborhood is, so they tend to patrol it. Keep your wallet on you in case you need to show them your papers," Tristan said which caused Xavier to sigh heavily. He walked out of the kitchen and went over to Toby to put his shoes on. "I'll drive; just tell me where to go," he said as he looked down at the boy that was in tears. The only reason why Tristan didn't want Toby driving was because of his emotional state. Toby's vision would be blurred along with his line of thought; there was no telling what the boy would do if he drove.

xxOnce the front door opened and closed, Tristan finally moved. His hands weren't balled into fists anymore and the tips of his fingers rested under his eyes at the same level as the bridge of his nose once he listed his head up. His looked over at Rory, before he sighed and put his face back into his hands. "I really wish they had never met; he could have gotten a much better boyfriend and actually have been happy. Whatever god out there knows he deserves it after all the sh*t he's been through; well, I guess we all deserve it actually," he mumbled as he stared at the floor between his fingers. Tristan knew his life wasn't as rough as some people's, but he was still labeled with some mental illnesses that didn't really fit and then there was another thing he couldn't tell or talk to Toby about because it would kill him even more. After a moment, Tristan slid off the counter and walked out of the kitchen without another word. He grabbed some cleaning supplies and went to the gym to clean up the bloodied punching bag. Once he was done he ended up kicking it rather hard, which made the heavy bag swing back and forth violently.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:18 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby was actually shocked no one was stopping him. Especially when Rory and Tristan were claiming that Shane wanted Toby dead. Whatever though. Toby had to talk to Shane. He had to see what going on for himself. Even if he did regret it later. Toby looked up at Xavier, teary eyed and distraught. He was about to shake his head and say not to drive. Was it likely to get away with that though? Probably not. So Toby just went with it. Shane wouldn't be home right now. Toby knew he usually worked this day. They'd have to go down to the music store. โ€œFine...โ€ Toby mumbled. He then handed over his car keys and walked out of the house with Xavier. He got into the car and as they drove off Toby started giving directions of where to go to get to Shane's work place. The music store. It's how they met in the first place. Toby brought in a broken guitar and needed someone to look at. Shane was there flirting around with Toby until someone finally came to help Toby. When the whole time Shane could have fixed Toby's guitar.. He didn't because he wanted to flirt with Toby instead. Once they got to the music store, Toby unbuckled and looked over at Xavier. โ€œYou don't have to go in..โ€ Toby didn't really wait for a response and got out of the car to go find Shane.

Rory thought about what Tristan said. Was that what it was like? Sounded messed up.. Rory sighed. He didn't really have any comments about that. He wasn't thrilled about Toby being allowed to go find Shane. At least Xavier would be with him. Rory nodded. Toby did deserve some kind of happiness after everything he had gone through.. Not that no one else did. Rory thought he was handling his passed just fine. He had his moments of depression but, Toby just seemed to be taking things worse. Even if the boy would fake a happy attitude, Rory's damned canine instinct easily picked up on that sadness Toby held inside. It was there even when Toby was with Shane though. Toby would only be a bit happier and maybe that's why Toby was holding on so tightly.. Rory had no clue. Once Tristan left the room, Rory found himself looking into a bathroom mirror. He was just starring at his eyes. They were so unnaturally golden. He hated it. Especially in the dark. His eyes would glow like an animals. โ€œI hate you...โ€ He shook his head. He was talking to himself. Anyways, what was Tristan up to? Rory sighed then went in search for the guy. He wondered around until he found Tristan hitting a punching bag. It was swinging back and forth. Tristan seemed like a pretty violent guy sometimes.. Rory could see that Tristan was still upset and chuckled a little bit at what he was going to do.. He silently walked over with the can of silly string he picked up on the way here. Toby would be fine, and they needed to lighten up a bit. Well... Depending on what kind of guy Tristan is, Rory would get a laugh, or get dead.. Rory leaped into the room and pressed down on the silly string trigger and sprayed silly string all over Tristan, "Surprise!" Rory yelled before taking off.

Kassumi6
Rory is going to be a bit random... To try and lighten the mood. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:48 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier followed Toby's directions and finally ended up parked in front of a music store. He looked around then looked at Toby as the boy started to get out of the car. "I have no real choice," he muttered as he got out of the car. He locked it and put the keys in his pocket and walked around to the sidewalk. He stayed behind Toby as he followed the boy into the store. The store looked nice and like someplace you could find a variety of music CDs or records at. They seemed to have everything from music to radios to instruments and accessories for them. Xavier was curious how someone as nasty as Shane could get a nice job here, well, it seemed nice at least. Come to think of it, Xavier had been to this store a lot since it was the closest one that sold the music he liked. He looked around then spotted someone with black hair at the counter. "That him?" Xavier pointed at the person, but the only reason he couldn't tell was because the person's back was to them.

xxTristan was glaring at the punching bag before he heard a hissing sound followed by something getting on him. He turned around to be met with silly string to the face and Rory to yell out 'surprise.' Tristan raised an eyebrow at Rory as he ran off; he wasn't sure what had gotten into the blonde, but he seemed like he just wanted to goof off. Well, they did have the place to themselves and whatever mess they made they could clean up, so why not? Tristan smiled before he ran after Rory. "Come back here!" he shouted as he chased after the boy, but took a different route. He knew where Rory got the silly string and he also knew there were a couple cans. They were left over from some party a while ago, but they seemed to work just fine. He grabbed one of the cans and shook it before he went to go find Rory. Tristan was careful not to make too much noise. He peaked around the corner to see Rory coming his way and when the boy was close enough, Tristan jumped out only to cover the blonde in bright green silly string. "Got ya!" Tristan stuck his tongue out at Rory before he ran down the hallway to hopefully avoid getting sprayed with silly string again. This made Tristan wonder what else they had lying around. He remembered a couple different parties being thrown at Toby's house since the boy usually didn't mind. Birthdays, New Years, Halloween, Christmas, even Easter and Valentines. Tristan smirked and headed for the storage room where he knew there was a box or two of stuff like party poppers, silly string, that colored hair spay stuff, and so forth.

LilRinn
Well, this should be interesting then xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:26 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby's eyes shot over to Shane as soon as Xavier pointed him out.. Shane was looked like he was just leaving work actually. โ€œY-yeah...โ€ Toby said. He was just about to go up to Shane. The man turned around before that, he looked bruised, and his expression went cold as soon as his eyes set on Toby. Toby suddenly felt very nervous and backed up. That look in his eyes was deadly. โ€œToby.. What are you doing here?โ€ Shane asked. His tone of voice was upset. Like he didn't want Toby there. Which hurt. โ€œShane.. I-I.. We need to talk..โ€ Toby managed out in a shaky voice. Shane rolled his eyes and started to leave the building. โ€œFine we can't talk in here though.โ€ Shane stopped just outside the store. He didn't know who it was that was following Toby around. A new boyfriend maybe? Shane suddenly looked angrier now. Shane snapped around and glared at Xavier. โ€œWho the hell is this? It better not be a boyfriend Toby.โ€ Shane said. Toby panicked and shook his head. โ€œN-no! He's not!โ€ Toby said quickly. Shane didn't seem to believe that too much though and returned his eyes back onto Toby. โ€œWhat the hell do you want then?โ€ Shane snapped. Which made Toby jump a little bit. Shane looked ready to start swinging punches at any moment. Toby was at a loos for words for a moment. How was he going to bring this up? Toby wiped tears from his face and sighed. โ€œI-I... I had to make s-sure that you really h-had someone try t-to kill me..โ€ Toby struggled not to sob in that sentence. When Toby said that, Shane's expression suddenly got a lot softer, and almost caring. โ€œOkay.. I did baby but, I was just mad.โ€ Shane said then went to grab Toby's hand. โ€œI'm sorry.โ€ Shane added. Toby seemed to just break down even more again though. โ€œI'm s-sorry?! You h-have someone t-try to k-kill me and y-you say sorry?!โ€ Toby ripped his hand out of Shane's hand and sobbing now. โ€œI-I'm listening to T-Tristan... Expect a restraining order!โ€ Toby said. This made Shane look angry, and murder some again and he went to grab Toby before he could walk away. โ€œNo! You're not doing anything, anyone else tells you to do!โ€ Shane ordered.

Rory heard Tristan yelling at him to get back, but, he only laughed and kept running away. Was Tristan goofing around too, or mad? Rory zipped around through the house to keep away from Tristan. โ€œWhoa!โ€ Rory shouted as he almost ran into Tristan. He heard the hissing and felt silly string get all over his face. Some even ended up in his mouth. Which led to Rory gagging and ripping sting from his mouth. โ€œGross! Gross! Gross!โ€ Rory shouted. He was so getting Tristan back for that.. Green silly string was all over his face, and jacket. He was laughing now though. Where did Tristan head off to now? Rory smiled then ran after Tristan. He followed after Tristan's scent and eventually he found the storage room, and a box full of party stuff.. Oh lord, there was going to be a mess. An evil grin formed onto Rory's lips as he picked up a can of yellow hair coloring spray. Was Tristan in here already? โ€œOh Tristannnn~โ€ Rory singsonged as he then looked around for Tristan. As soon as he found that guy, he was going to keep spraying that can of hair coloring until it was gone. Just encase though, he grabbed a can of black coloring too. If this plan worked, Tristan was going to look like a messy bumble bee. Rory didn't even know what Tristan had pulled out, or what kind of attack he was walking into. Probably nothing any better than what Rory was going to do as soon as Tristan came into sight. What was Rory even doing? He rarely goofed off like this.. It felt good though.

Kassumi6
They are going to be such a mess... xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier glared at Shane, but kept his calm demeanor. He followed Toby and didn't react to the glare he got from Shane; Tristan scared him more than this guy. He looked the guy over and almost smirked at how bruised the guy was. He wish he could have gotten a picture to show Tristan and Rory. As soon as Shane reached out to grab Toby, Xavier moved forward and grabbed Shane's arm and pulled it behind Shane's back. It wouldn't break anything, but it would hurt and feel rather uncomfortable. "Then he doesn't have to do anything you say. You're the guy that ticked off Tristan, right? He banged you up pretty well, but I can do much worse if you touch Toby; I'm his bodyguard," Xavier grinned darkly at Shane before he shoved him towards the wall of the building and moved to stand in front of Toby. "I'm allowed to beat you up if you pose a threat to Toby, so don't think I won't hesitate to break your pretty little face if I have to." The grin never left Xavier's face as he cracked his knuckles then his neck. Toby could call Xavier off whenever, but he'd go right into action if Shane tried to hurt the younger male. Xavier wasn't wearing his jacket either since he had forgotten to grab it.

xxTristan had been shaking the cans of hair spray before he heard Rory coming down the hallway. He grabbed a pair of protective eye glasses that were in the box and hid behind a stack of boxes. He put the glasses on since he was sure that Rory would grab a can or two of the spray. He watched to make sure Rory grabbed a pair of the glasses and put them on along with some of the spray. Whenever he looked in Tristan's direction he hid. The room was dark since Tristan hadn't turned the light on. He waited for Rory's back to be turned before Tristan jumped out and sprayed Rory's hair with dark red and bright green spray. "I thought I was biscuit now," Tristan laughed as he backed up and shook the cans some more. He stopped shaking the cans and stared at Rory for a moment before he started to laugh at how ridiculous he looked. His blonde hair was now covered in red and green streaks. It was a good thing that the spray washed out; although, their hair might have the colors in it for a day or two. Rory at least had to be thankful that Tristan had chosen the hot pink can of spray.

LilRinn
They can clean up; Xavier and Toby might at least laugh at how ridiculous the two will look! xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby had braced himself to be grabbed but, Xavier thankfully beat Shane to the punch and grabbed Shane instead. Shane winced in pain and yelled at Xavier to let get of him. Well, Xavier did let go but threw Shane into a wall. Shane got really pissed of and threw his jacket on the ground. Shane didn't think that Tristan was serious about Toby getting a bodyguard. You know what though? Shane didn't want to do this. He already got his butt whooped last night. โ€œYou know what.. That little sh*t isn't worth it. Since you're a bodyguard. I'd suggest you keep him away. Next time I ,ay just have a gun.โ€ Shane threatened and started to walked. Toby gasped. A gun? He wasn't worth it? That just tore him even more.. Toby stepped forward to try and get to Shane. โ€œW-wait, Sh-Shane!โ€ Toby called after him. Shane didn't even look back as he walked. โ€œF*ck off Toby! I hate you!โ€ Shane shouted. Toby stopped in his tracks and watched wit blurry, teary eyes as Shane disappeared from sight. Toby was really wishing he would have just listened to Tristan to begin with. Before he was heart broken, but now? He just felt worse. Shane really did want him did, and had sent someone to kill him.. Why, what did he do? Toby didn't know what to do now.. It was really going to end like this. Toby didn't feel like he really had anything anymore. Toby spun around and started to head to the car, โ€œJ-just take me home.โ€ Toby said. Toby wasn't even paying attention, and almost stepped out in front of a car. He stopped himself from stepping from the side walk though.

Rory saw protective glasses and tossed them on just encase. He had no idea what Tristan grabbed out of that box. It was actually kind of scarey not knowing what was going to be thrown at him now. First it was silly string.. This was escalating quickly. It seemed like Tristan wasn't in the room. So Rory turned to actually leave and go find the guy. Out of no where, he heard the hissing sound of cans again and felt something whipping over his head like air or something. It startled him. When he spun around it was Tristan spraying him with hair coloring. It seemed they had the same idea here. โ€œBiscuits!...โ€ Rory had to shut his mouth to prevent the coloring from getting near his mouth. By the time Tristan was done, Rory felt the spray in his hair. He wasn't sure what colors Tristan had gotten but, it better not have been pink,,, Rory made a face and shook his cans. โ€œYou're so dead...โ€ Rory brought his hands up and started to spray the coloring everywhere that could possibly get colored. Not just Tristan's hair was going to be colored after this. โ€œI hope you like looking like a bee!โ€ Rory said and started to laugh. He didn't stop until his cans were empty.. When they were empty, he let them fall to the floor. Tristan.. โ€œYou look ridiculous...โ€ Rory started to bust gut laughing.. Wait, he ran out of ammo. โ€œOh sh*t I ran out.โ€ Rory headed back over to the box to grab the hot pink can of spray now. Would Tristan kill him over hot pink?

Kassumi6
I know Toby will at least smile... xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier just watched Shane walk away. At least they wouldn't have to worry too much about Shane as long as they avoided him. A sigh left his lips as he looked at Toby; he really felt bad about all this. He watched the boy walk to the street and his eyes widened. "Toby, wa-!" he started, but stopped when the boy didn't step off the sidewalk. Xavier's hand was right by the boy's back ready to grab his shirt and pull him backwards. His arm dropped and he sighed. "Don't scare me like that..." he said almost like he nearly had a heart attack. That was the surprising thing; Xavier had actually been worried that Toby was going to step out in front of the car. He was starting to get attached to the boy in a friendly way, but it had to stay like that didn't it? Xavier was actually tempted to give the boy a hug, but he felt that would be going to far. "Sure," he said in response to Toby wanting to go home. He waited for him to get into the car before Xavier climbed in. He would have said anything had he known what to actually say before getting into the car. As the car started to move they came had to stop and had to wait. Xavier looked at Toby out of the corner of his eye then back at the car in front of them. "You shouldn't listen to him; no one is worth killing, but something like that shouldn't make you feel worthless. No one is worthless and no one should be talked to the way he talked to you."

xxTristan smirked at Rory. "You wouldn't kill me~," he teased before he covered his face with his arms while he was sprayed. Once the hissing sound stopped, Tristan dropped his arms and raised an eyebrow. A bee? He looked down at himself and laughed a bit. "I actually like this tank top," he said before he looked at Rory with a devious grin. "I'm not." Tristan sprung into action and chased the boy to the box while covering him in red and green paint. Nothing was safe now or at least nothing the two were wearing. Tristan didn't really mind what color he was strayed with as long as they all washed out. Once he ran out he dropped the cans and grabbed two more. He probably got sprayed in process and sprayed Rory back this time with purple and blue before he ran out of the room. "I can't breathe!" he shouted since the room spells of the paint it smelled too bad for Tristan to want to breathe in there. He ran down the hallway and looked back, but as he did he didn't notice one of Bandit's toys. By the time he did it was too lake; Tristan had stepped on the toy, which messed up his footing and cased him to fall onto the floor. One of the cans, the purple one, rolled out of Tristan's hand. He reached for it and was just able to grab it in his hand again.

LilRinn
They may or may not be sprayed xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas