Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:53 am
Chris looked at Jason with this very irritated look as he through his eyes up and around to the next room. "Don't give me that look, and there's no need to go by yourself. Problem is I don't know where you want to go. Suppose I give Lotius extra dog food." He grumbled and started thinking about preparations. "When?" he asked looking back at him from the floor which he decided to sit on, heaven knows why. He was like that, usually sitting in the oddest places, there was a time Jason had walked into a room and Chris decided that the top of a wardrobe was a fine place to do homework. Or perhaps the many times that Jaz had trouble finding Chris because he was outside sitting on top of a truck that happened to fall in a pond miles away from home, or in the attic behind some shelves, like a spider.
Then again Jason had his weird habits and Chris usually found them cute, he doesn't know why when Jason had done them, they'd be cute, but whenever someone else does it's weird or annoying. He just decided to let those things go sense he wasn't the most professional of the two.
User Image

(no worries, also it doesn't have to be long at all, to me it's about what's available to work with.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 am
Meokii

Jason smiled brightly when the other agreed to going with him. "Thank you Chris. We will have lots of fun. Lets go to my parents cabin by the lake. I haven't been there in ages. I'm sure they will be ok with It." He smiled and closed the box of rice which was practically empty now. "Lets go Saturday. Tomorrow you can come over after work and we can plan everything out and pack. Then if you want you can just spend the night and we head out the next morning." It was obvious he was already very excited about this trip.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 am
he chuckled seeing his excitement. "Alright, just calm down. It sounds like a good plan, but don't expect me to swim." He said at least giving him a challenge, though he really had no intent on swimming in a lake full of things he couldn't see, fish weren't scary, snakes however were dangerous.
He shifted his position and finished his food to the very last grain, as he normally did so, he liked his trash to be clean too. He looked at his watch and sighed. "Though I'm sue I have more money than you, and we'll be going in my car, I'l pay for gas, you however pay for snacks and if we have to stop anywhere." He stood up and stretched, giving him hints that he has to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 am
Meokii

Jason sighed as rolled his brown eyes as the other said that he wouldn't go swimming. "You say that now" he said with a devious smile. "Sounds fare" he agreed to the who would pay for what plan. Though as he watched the other rise to his feet he knew that he had to go. A sad look formed in his eyes and he picked at the pillow that was in his lap. Chris being here had helped him,for just a little while, forget what had happened the night before. Now he was going to be all alone and for some reason it scared him. Part of him felt like he was going to come to his house and do it to him again and having Chris here had just been very comforting, made him feel safer. "I guess you have to go." He said softly as he brushed his bangs away from his face and glanced up at his taller friend.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 am
He nodded in response and looked down, he wasn't exactly to keen on leaving, himself. But he had too, he can't just live here, for one he doesn't even know if this place allows pets. "I'm sorry." He said and looked down at him specifically, he walked over and knelled down, and hugged him tightly. "It's going to be alright." he said softly in his ear, he wasn't sure what was bothering him, but he knew it was. If he had never known how to tell when his friend was bothered, he wouldn't be a good friend now would he.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:09 pm
Meokii

User Image

Jason smiled and shook his head "dont be sorry we will see each other tomorow." he tried to play it off that it didnt bother him that the other was leaving but it really did. He quickly hugged the other back, almost clinging to him in a way. he faked a small laugh to make it seem like everything was alright and mumbled "I know." he forced himself to let the other go then rose to his feet. "I'll see you tomorow.. get a good night sleep." he smiled and preoccupied himself with turning off the movie and puting the disc away.

((i have decided it's going to be Jasons math proffessor who is raping him, and Chris and jason both know him because he useto live in their neighborhood and was really nice to them. sound good?))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm
He watched him for a moment and then gathered his things, he started to head out the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said and then headed out the door. Under his breathe when he entered his car. "I love you." he said mostly to make himself feel better, it was true his feelings grew secretly for his young friend, but he of course would never admit it, not to him anyway.
User Image

(yes that's perfect and makes sense.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 pm
Meokii

User Image
After Chris left Jason went into his room and collapsed onto his bed. He was exhausted but soon found he couldnt fall into a restfull sleep since his dreams were plagued with nightmares. The next morning Jason didnt want to go to class but he knew it would be strange if he didnt. So he sucked it up and went through his normal daily routine. He wore a black t-shirt and a brown cardigan over top, then a pare of normal blue jeans. For once in his life he dreaded the idea of going to math class, which was painfull because that useto be his safe haven. When he got to class he went in the very back corner and sat down, going as far as slouching and burrying his face in his books to try and avoid being seen by his professor. Of course this was all for nothing since through out class he could feel his eyes on him and it made him feel dirty. After almost two hours of avoiding his teachers gaze and for once not answering any questions they were finally dismissed. He thought he was home free, but he wasnt. "Jason. Please stay i need to talk to you."

Jason suddenly felt like he was going to pass out, his stomach was in knots and he was sweating bullets. Every fiber of his being yelled at him to turn and run but being the good student he was he simply stood there and watched as the other students filed out of the room. Once they were alone there was a moment of awkward silence before Mr.Osborn just came out and said "Did you tell anyone." Jason kept his eyes down and slowly shook his head. "n-no sir." he said in a week voice. He glanced up in time to see a twisted smile form on the other males face. "Good. and to make sure you dont i want to show you something. come here." Jason closed the couple feet between them and watched as Mr.Osborn got out his cellphone. "If you tell anyone, if you dont do what i say. these pictures will be sent to everyone you know. Including Chris." Jaz reached out and took the phone from the other male and glanced down at the screen.

What he saw made him feel physically ill, it was pictures on him from the other night. Chris cant see these! no one can "Please, please delet these, i promise not to tell anyone i swear just please..." he felt tears welling up in his eyes, threatening to spill over. "No no, im not going to delet them. Instead im going to use them to my advantage. not only can you not tell anyone but once a week, maybe more if im up to it. You will come by my home for a 'tutoring' session." Jason could not believe what he was hearing, would this nightmare never end!? "I....please i.." he rubbed his eyes and recoiled as he felt the others hand on his shoulder. "Its that or these pictures go viral." After what seemed like an eternity of silence Jason finally mumbled "ok...just dont send them to chris...or anyone please" If anyone saw those pictures... if chris saw them what would they think of him? Seeing as the pictures made it seem almost consensual of course if someone looked close enough they could see that it clearly was not. "Good boy." jason winced as Mr.Osborn moved closer and ran a hand over his arm. "May i leave, please?" he said through clenched teeth. Before he could even finish saying yes Jaz ran out of the room full speed and went straight for the boys bathroom, locking himself in one of the stalls. he pulled his knees to his chest and cried softly, stiffling his sobs whenever someone came in. He had no idea how long he was in there but he had completely forgotten about Chris coming over to pack for the lake.

((sorry this is long, but i felt like it had to be put in there for the plot you know?))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 pm
Chris waited at Jason's home until he couldn't wait anymore, a good 10 minutes was enough, and what if he was being bullied again? The thought made him jump to his feet and go to his school, on his way he finally got to the doors, the teachers see him and think why the hell he would come back, he was never a good student sense he was always caught up with drawing instead of work. He first went to the math class, seeing the teacher but not seeing Jason he quickly left before sharing any words.
he finally looked in the bathroom, and heard a slight cry from the stall, he stood there leaning against the wall, something told him it was Jason. "Jaz? You in there?" he said quietly just in case there was others. "come on out, I'm here, what's wrong?" he said he sounded very sympathetic.
User Image

(you did a great job, and I like the detail. No need to apologize ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason heard the door open and stiffled his crying until he heard Chris's familiar voice. He had completely forgotton about meeting up with him. Taking a deep breath he stopped crying and did his best to compose himself. He took a piece of toiletpaper and wiped his eyes and nose then stood up and slowly left the stall keeping his head down and his books clutched to his chest. "sorry i forgot that we were supposed to meet at my place." he forced a smile and avoided answering Chris's question. "How long did you wait for me?" he asked pressing forward instead of adressing the fact he had been sobbing in the boys bathroom. you can not tell him, you cant. If he see's those pictures he wont ever look at you the same again. Everything will change Jaz cherished their friendship more than his own safety and would do anything to keep chris by his side.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:21 pm
He glared at him, his usual look. He just grabbed him and hugged him tight, his hand in Jason's hair as he held him close. He knew something was wrong, not knowing what it was he wasn't about to just move on. I don't know what you got yourself into, but one of these days your stitched mouth will open and I will realize the truth behind your invisible tears. He thought to himself but dared to not speak. He just was happy that Jason was safe for the time being in his arms. But the anger grew within that the whole story wasn't being told. He wasn't so much angry at Jaz, rather at the person making Jaz act like this.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:31 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason blinked in shock as Chris suddenly pulled him into a hug. For a second he just stood there but he then burried his face in the others chest and clutched to him as if he was going to disapeare any second. His friends warm comforting embrace made him feel safe but only enforced the fact he couldnt tell him. "Sorry for making you wait." he said softly, his voice muffled by the fabric of the others shirt. He wanted to start crying again but refused too, he hated crying especially in front of people and would only ever really do it when he was very upset and alone. "we.. we should go back and start packing. i mean if you still want to.."

((im gonna go take a nap, im exhausted ill be back later tonight))  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:46 pm
Chris let him go slightly but still held one arm before putting both hands in his own pockets. "Yeah, let's." He walked out of the bathroom and again to his car. "How was class?" He asked just to get somewhere and change subject.
User Image
(alright, talk to you later. I was rushed, so if you come back before I edit this to make it longer, I'm sorry for it being so short.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason followed the other through the halls and out to his car. When he was asked how class was Jaz kind of stiffened and shrugged his shoulders. While usually he would go on and on about some math junk he learned he simply muttered "It was fine, like any other day." he smiled and got in the passanger side of Chris's Car wanting nothing more than to get home. Part of him wanted to be alone to think about the deal he had been forced into by his Professor another part of him wanted to pretend it never happened and just hang out with Chris.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm
Chris had just looked at him but didn't say anything else throughput the whole ride, he took him back home and once they were inside he sat on the windowsill, one of his other favorite spots. "So... What do we need? how far is this, and where exactly is it?" He started asking as he looked outside, thinking about what was going on. Why is he doing this? There has to be something that is really bothering him if he's not telling me. I'm starting to feel his isn't any other bully. Maybe he's failing class... no that's not like him at all. It has to be something else, but what?
User Image

(welcome back)  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas