ápsychos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm
Meokii

Once Teh was out in front of him Samus moved behind him and placed his hands on his hips. "yeah im sure.' he then lifted the other as if he were as light as a feather and lifted him up and over the tree trunk. "Be careful." he said before he let the other go. Despite the fact he just met Teh and was kind of forced to go with him against his will, he felt responsible for the kid and would feel awful if something bad happened to him under his watch. "Alright im coming over." he said before he hoisted himself up and swung his long legs over, dropping down with a thud and a puff of dust from the ground. he brushed his sandy blond hair from his eyes and pushed forward without another word. It was blatantly obvious that Sam wasnt really the talkative time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:44 pm
Teh gladly climbed up and gave him room to follow and then got out his way. After a while when the air was chilled and there was only a peak of snow showing. Teh, seeing the top he started rushing up until he managed to hit a big invisible wall and fell back down by the others feet who had caught up. "ow..." he groaned and stood up. "What the heck?" He crossed his arms and looked at the other like he could do something.

Suddenly an echoed growling voice spoke up. "Passes." Suddenly a dog with no eyes and red skin howled and got into view from over their heads. Then it started growling, it's teeth like razors and skin started to glow with mild flames. A hell hound, only conjured and brought to the surface by very powerful magics, magics that would make any god stand his ground with a shiver of regret. Hell hound couldn't be touched, they enter your soul and burn you from the inside, and tear up your heart; or so it is said. Un-killable as far as anyone knew.

Teh was confused, then seeing the dog he stood there, nervous. "um... you mean the letters? My burned after it was read." He looked down sad. Which was true for the both of them, after they had closed the letter or let it go it instantly went into flames and became nothing but ash.

The voice rose up again. "If you are not who you claim, you will no longer see day." It disappeared, but the hound stayed glaring at them. Teh backed up. "Okay um... well I think I should get back to the tavern, I'm sure there's a safe angry man waiting to be served. heheh." Suddenly in the air two small smoke rings with strange etching within appeared in the air and stayed there. Teh who was busy looking for the creature who may kill him to notice.

(sorry i jumped it to the top, it would've been forever)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Samus walked in silence the entire way up the mountain not wanting to break the quiet of mountain. When they reached the top of the mountain Sam got a uneasy feeling and he stayed back a little watching in stifled a amusement as Sam ran into the invisible wall. Leaning down he helped the other to his feet. "Safety precaution" he mumbled as he eyes the wall that if you focused enough you could see a faint shimmer. The hairs in the back of his neck bristled as he felt a demonic resence. He took a step back and looked up his eyes falling on the hell hound. Being part demon he could sense when there were other demonic beings around and how powerful it was. It also made the demonic part of him that he always suppressed want to rise up. His hazel eyes began to turn dark around the edges and he quickly bowed his head so Teh wouldn't be able to see. "Don't worry Teh he can't attack without permission from his master." He said in attempt to comfort the other. When he heard something in the sky he looked up and his mouth fell open slightly. "Hey Teh look up." He mumbled as he watched the smoke form two circles and some sort of image. "Any idea what that is?" He asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 pm
Teh looked up at the circles. "Huh? oh, hey! those things look like the etchings on my ring!" he pulled it out of his pocket and suddenly the ring flew out of his hands and went through the circle and one of the smoke rings disappeared. Teh had this frowny face like when a con man steals your money because you trusted his magic box, and you know you can't do anything about it.
The hell hound then looked at Samus expecting he to had a ring and he jumped off completely leaving back where it homes calls it.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 pm
Samus watched in curiosity as the ring flew up and the smoke ring disappeared. This was an interesting type of magic. When he felt the hell hounds eyes on him he had to struggle even harder to suppress his demonic side. "Huh" he bit the inside of his cheek then removed the ring from his finger and allowed it to fly up into the sky. "Alright what now?" He mumbled as he watched as the second ring disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm
Teh shrugged and looked at him. "Do we have permission now?" there was no reply. Teh suddenly moved his body weirdly and crouched. "Leap of faith" He jumped at the wall and suddenly disappeared as the air rippled like water and gave this tugging feeling at Samus, trying to pull him in.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 pm
Meokii

Sams eyes widened when he realized what Teh was about to do and reached out to stop him but it was to late. "Teh?!" He looked at the rippling wall and resisted against the pull. "Damn it" he mumbled before stepping through as well. The transition caused chills to to run over his body and already he wanted to turn and run but he suppressed that feeling. "Teh?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 pm
Teh just stood there looking at the inside of the place beyond the wall, it was bright and flat, unlike the mountain at all, in fact it wasn't even there, just a large tower that touched the sky. An old man stood there looking at them and smiled. It was obvious that this was a different universe from the one they knew.
The old man walked up and bowed to both of them then got on one knee. "Hero's of an older time, welcome to my domain." He stood up once more and looked at Teh who was very confused as to why such a formal greeting was given to him, let alone be called a hero. "So you're the king?" he asked though he doubted a king knew this much magic or even held this much power. The old man laughed. "No no, I tricked you, you see, if I did not use the Lord title you wouldn't have come. I am simply an old man to most." he looked at Samus knowing he would probably be pissed at the situation. "I do hope you fare better than you look. But I did not just ask you all this way to simply plays jokes." he turned around and looked at his tower, suddenly somewhere from the middle of the tower a book fell out the window and went to the old man.
Teh watched in amazement. His eyes growing wide at the place and how strange it was. "So you're like a wizard!" he commented looking at the old man and his white and gold robes chuckling and thinking to himself how he looked like a priest and not a wizard. The man looked at Teh and smiled warmly. "I'm a sage, a creator of magic itself." he said as if the title made him a god. He flipped through the pages of the book and looked at them both with a wrinkly smile. "Have you heard the tale of the half breeds? It is said that they saved the world many years ago, and to get down to it," he paused and stood up straight."You two are their reincarnations."  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 pm
Meokii
"

Samus' eyes narrowed as he entered the different universe, his eyes needing time to adjust to the change of light. Immediately he realized that they were no longer on their own universe. Why would the king have them meet here? As his eyes fell on the man in front of them he realized that this was not the king and that they had been lied to. His suspicions were confirmed as the old man came right out and admitted to the lie. The greeting bothered Sam for some reason and he had the sudden urge to turn and leave but when he glanced back he realized that he had no idea how to get back.

He took a step back as the book flew from the window and into the sages hand. great we are being pranced by a bored old wizard he thought to himself bitterly. He let out a short bitter laugh when the other spoke of a story that the foster mother would tell them before bed. "You have got to be kidding me. " he groaned shaking his head. "Listen. I don't have time for your games. That's a stupid bed time story not a history. I'd like to be on my way." Sam didn't trust this man and he may be able to convince wide eyed naive Teh but he was not going to fall for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 am
Wolf-Anima55

The sage looked at Sam now speaking in multiple. "The fate of the world is in your hands. Must I make you remember things you shouldn't all those years ago?" He walked up to him paralyzing Sam so that he couldn't walk away. Teh watched who was confused and looked at the book trying to read the writing. The old man grabbed Sams forehead and suddenly memories began to overflow. Moments of a older and more matured Teh like person walking along side in a forest talking but you couldn't remember the words. What almost felt a full rage demon inside fight another and slashing through powerful army of legions. You actually see a full fledge demon and he looks back at you as if knowing you were looking and jumps at you but suddenly you start fighting back. The old man pulled his hand away, shaking it slightly, as he looked even older now.
"I wouldn't waste my life on a joke, child. What I say is true, you and the oblivious one have to do this all over again. The trip was longer than three memories but that is all I can give sense my life is at it's end." The old man sounded normal now, but he had trouble getting back to his book which Teh read and started to cry from fear. "No! That's... I'm no hero, this guy is a human, not a half demon, and even then why would he kill his own half kind if he was? Leave us alone!" Teh didn't know he to respond, he was scared so so he acted on it. Teh looked at Sam with a worried look like he should do something.
The old man shook his head. "You have no reason to believe me I know, as far fetched at this is, but please, would you actually take the risk of the whole world? I as a sage couldn't talk to anybody but you and fellow magic creators, you think I have the time to pull jokes, while I keep magic in balance?!" he coughed and then fell to the ground. "Hero's, I do not lie, at least go see what I mean when the demon has risen." He coughed again and fell down, suddenly the world was gone and there were on top of the snowy mountain, and the old man withered into dust.
Teh stood there in shock. "Did we just.. kill this man?!" he teared up, he didn't mean to kill him, or at least he thought he killed him.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:47 am
Meokii

Samus looked at the sage with a confused look as he asked if he should make him remember things he should of forgotten. "No I don't.." He tried to back away but found that his entire body was frozen. Once the old mans hand came in contact with his head it was like he was thrown into another universe. His entire body went ridged and he shut his eyes tightly. The images raced through his head causing his heart beat to accelerate and breathing to quicken. "No!" He yelled as he finally broke free of the sage and fell back onto his butt. The memories were so real that the presence of the demon had caused his eyes to turn jet black but he hid them by burying his hand in his face. His entire body trembled as he tried to make sense of what had just happened. He listened to Teh argue with the sage hearing him call him human. but I'm not. I am half demon. But demons are evil why would I save the world with an elf? he thought to himself as he slowly calmed down. He glanced up in time to see the old man turn to dust. It was a shame seeing as samus still had many unanswered questions. "No something tells me he didn't have much longer anyways." He answered the others question as he rose to his feet no longer trying to hide his eyes which were slowly turning back to normal. "I don't think he was lying though... Even if it doesn't make sense there was truth in his words..." He trailed off and touched his forehead where the man had touched him. "Let's go. We can make more sense of this back at the town.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 pm
Teh looked at Samus and the looked down the mountain. "does something smell like burnt wood to you?" he asked as he looked out to see the town was glowing slightly. "oh no..." he stood there and shock and suddenly he took off running back down the mountain tripping and falling about halfway before picking himself back up with a hurt leg and arm. "Samus you're faster than me, you go ahead I'll catch up!" he spoke loudly looking back up at him.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:55 pm
Samus smelled it too and looked down the mountain. His eyes widened when he saw the blaze but unlike Teh he didn't go off running right away. Instead he stood shell shocked the only thing he was able to think about was his master who was down there. He quickly shook himself out of his trance and ran after Teh who had fallen down. "Ok but be carful!" He called before sprinting past him. His long legs allowing him to make large strides and his strength kept him from falling on his a face. Going down was much faster than going up and running cut their time in half. When he reached the base of the mountain he sprinted for the town which was in worse shape than he had thought. What could of caused the fire? Was someone attacking them? He went straight for the smith shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:47 pm
Many maybe 20 or so big pitch black buff humanoid people walked around destroying everything killing everyone in sight, the hit the smiths shop and the tavern first. "Find the key, find the keeper." the chanted until they saw Samus who had caught up. "keeper, without his key." They seemed confused but all at once before he had a chance to do anything they grew silver metal like wings and flew off leaving the place in devastation and ash.
Teh finally caught up seeing the things fly off, he went to the tavern only to see the tavern keepers head stabbed through with a sword hanging where the picture of a woman was, Teh screamed bloody murder and fell to the ground. "Why?!" he yelled and covered hid face.
The smith was also gone it was assumed he put up a fight, but these were legions they held a thousands souls within them.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 pm
Meokii

Samus came to a adruptly stop as he saw the humanoids his heart pounding against his chest in fear but his face did not give away his fear. What they said confused him but he simply brushed it off turned and ran towards the blacksmiths. He bursts through the doors and saw te entire room was In shambles, blood stained the stone floor. "Master!" He yelled as he ran through the entire shop but there was no sign of him. Only the blood and the evident sign of a struggle. With a frustrated scream Sam kicked a desk causing it to fly into the wall and splinter. He couldn't ell but blame himself for this, if he ha been here he may have been able to safe him. When e heard a blood cutter long scream come from te tavern he ran out and sprinted in the direction he heard it come from. "Teh!?" He pushed the tavern doors open and wince at what he saw. He went over to Teh an kneeled next to him. "Come on. " he gently pulled him to his feet. "Let's get out of here." He was being un characteristically kind and gentle.

((Sorry if there are weird words or spelling. I'm o my phone.))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff