Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:03 pm
Meokii

Stefan groaned as he felt someone begining to tend to his wounds that were inflicted on him by Danarious. "No." he groaned through his swollen lips, wishing they would just let him die. He could already feel his painful healing process begin with the help of the monsters servants. a cry of pain escaped his lips as one of his bones snapped back in place. He wanted to go home, he longed for the open field, the beautiful sky... anything that was dark and cold. His eyes blinked open as the swelling began to go down and he found himself alone in the cell again, obviously the servants realized they only needed to do a little to encourage the Angels healing process. He forced himself into a sitting position, not even caring that his wings were uncomfortably pressed against the stone wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:14 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius let him stay there for a few days, completely isolated. Danarius had meeting and other things to attend to anyway so he didn't exactly do it on purpose... then he came down, no servants, no nothing he just walked down the stairs and walked into the cell and bent down to Stefen, grabbing his face and making him look up at him. "How are you feeling?" he asked gently, though his eyes said otherwise. He leaned in closer putting their foreheads together. "Water?" he asked wondering if his little pet was thirsty at least. "Perhaps a bath?" he kept suggesting in a soothing voice. his other hand that wasn't holding Stefen's face was petting his head gently, brushing his hair with his claws.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 pm
Meokii

It was only a few days, but for the angel it felt like weeks surrounded by darkness with no one there to talk to or keep him sane. He felt as if he was losing himself and would find himself softly sobbing every once and awhile. When he finally heard the sound of footsteps coming towards his cell he tried to control himself, muster up what dignity he could find. He winced as his face was grabbed and he was forced to look at Danarius. His eyes narrowed as he heard the gentleness in the others voice and figured he had to be playing mind games with him. "Go away." he croaked his mouth and throat dry from lack of water and food. "i don't want.." he was struggling to find his voice, his chapped lips quivering "anything from you." he finally managed to finish his sentence. He lifted a chained hand and placed it on the demons chest trying to push him away.Damn it.. I'm so week. I need to fight but i can't...i hate this.. but i don't hate him. I refuse to let him make me hate... he can break my body but he wont break who i am. he thought to himself as he tried to shake the feeling of the others nasty claws brushing through his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:45 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He looked down at him and sighed angrily. "You're as stubborn as me... maybe Im finally getting to you." his voice didn't change, though his calm frown turned into a one second smirk and drank some clean fresh water in front of him, he looked at him with his one eyes and rolled his eyes, knowing he was thirsty, so he grabbed his face lifting it up again and kissed him forcing the water in his mouth, not letting him spit it out even if he tried. His claws now scratching lightly against his neck, telling him to swallow. His eyes closed, he actually looked somewhat sweet or caring, however those who were smart enough, knew this charm was mostly a mask.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 pm
Meokii

Stefan winced when he heard that comment about how he might be getting through to him. "no." he snapped angrily. then watched in longing as the other drank some water in front of him. he wanted so desperately to beg for some but refused to do so. his eyes widened as his face was suddenly grabbed as he saw Danarius leaning forward. he tried to pull away but it was too late he felt the others lips on his own then the water being forced into his mouth. While the water felt nice and had him relax for a split second, the kiss was making him want to shrivel away. But then he had an idea, he swallowed the water then reached up and placed a hand on the back of the demons head, forcing him to keep the kiss. He let their minds connect, letting Danarius feel the pain of the beatings he gave him, the pain of the hunger and water deprivation and most of all the loneliness and longing to be home he felt. He knew there was some sort of humanity inside of this man...monster, and he hoped this would reach that part of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:21 pm
Wolf-Anima55

When Stefen grabbed the nape of his neck and was surprised and tried to pull back, but there was pain, lots of it, weakness, thirst, hunger, lonely cold stone and beatings on his skin, the rage of fire being built. Finally he snapped back out of it and moved away breaking their kiss as he looked at the ground where his hands held them up. All Stefen could see was his slick purple hair and heard heavy breathing, Danarius teared up but made no sound best he could but he shook it away and looked at Stefen calmly. "...seems I haven't done a good enough job. I should be 500 times harder on you, you're too happy, there's too much feeling... I want emptiness, pain and more suffering to come from the next times our lips meet." he growled at him, slapping Stefens jaw, leaving claw marks in his skin. "And here I was, going to feed you, and maybe even let you have the rest of this water." he glared down at him and poured the water on the ground next to him and took the food he had prepared and smashed it against the ground stepping on it. "You're going to act like a dog, you eat like a dog." he grabbed his face and shoved it into the ground where the food and water layed. He stood up and stepped on the angels back, in between his wings and dug his foot into the spot. "Now you made me get filthy, you retched mutt." he growled between his teeth, and clean off his shoe on the base of his wing and then stopped stepping back towards the door. "Do you want to be left alone for another week?" he asked again he sounded calm, like before. "Then I suggest you do as you're told."  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 pm
Meokii

At first as Stefan watched him pull away, he thought perhaps he had gotten through to him but then realized what he had done was a huge mistake. He coward back as the other began to speak, fear filling his heart as he realized what he had done. A yelp of pain escaped his lips as the others claws dug into the soft flesh of his cheek and left three bleeding gashes. He leaned over and took some deep breaths trying to resist the urge to cry from the pain. He watched from the corner of his eye as the other poured out the water, then smashed the food all over the ground. Don't break, Don't Break, you don't need it, Just breathe... he thought to himself as he looked away. "ah!" he yelled in shock as the other slammed his face down on the ground and into the smashed food and spilt water. "stop!" he cried as he felt the others shoe on the most sensitive spot on his back, right between his fragile wings. His body quivered in relief as the other finally stepped off of him. " I'd rather rot down here alone, then be forced to look at you. You pretend that what you felt didn't affect you but i could see it in your eyes, you felt something... you felt something human and that made you lash out. Which is why i can forgive you for doing this. Maybe.. Maybe if you tried kindness instead of cruelty then i would listen to you.. i would do what you tell me to." he whispered hesitantly, bracing himself for more abuse since he knew this demon would not react well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius tried his best not to lash out but he could help it, he turned around completely, and took off his robes, leaving on only his suit which was tight around his skin and showed his muscle, and strength, it was a red chain mail, only the chains were super tiny and there were dark red blotches that looked off blood. He bent down looking at him and gave him a gleeful smile as he gently put his hand on his face, rubbing his ear soothingly. "You know, I did try kindness, I offered you water, food, I was even gonna let you go outside for a while by my side." slowly his smile turned that of only something pure hate could make, his eyes glowed with rage and his soothing touch scratched downward until he was at his neck and grabbed his throat and choked him, strangling almost as his hand jerked a bit. "I don't want your forgiveness, I don't want your back talk, and I don't want you." he again slammed him against the wall and just stayed there, his knees bent feet on the ground his hands resting on his thighs and look like he was about to get up, but he didn't move a muscle, only his demon tail went back and forth waiting.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm
Meokii

Stefan felt a awful feeling form in the pit of his stomach as the other dropped his robes and moved forward. Licking his lips nervously he was met with the coppery taste of blood from the gashes on his cheek. He was confused as the other bent down and touched him so gently. He realized that the other considered what he was doing earlier as kindness instead of some sort of sick game that Stefan figured it was. "No.." he mumbled shaking his head slowly. "that was mind games.." he was speaking so softly that it was bairly audible. Fear struck his heart as he saw the look of pure hate form in the demons eyes. A whimper managed to escape Stefan's lips before the other wrapped his large hand around his small neck. His bright purple eyes widened and he reached up frantically clawing at the larger males hand. "please." he chocked out "s--stop" Tears formed at the corner of his eyes. As he was slammed against the wall everything went blurry for a second and his head lulled forward as if he had been knocked unconscious. Then for some strange reason he found himself muttering an apology over and over "sorry...so sorry." he didn't know why he was saying it, or even who he was saying it to. It was as if he could feel himself beginning to break, to bend into what this Demon wanted. Later he would simply blame his next actions on the harsh blow to his head. He reached out and put his hand on the others, keeping his head bowed in submission. "i'm sorry." he repeated more clearly, and more directed to Danarius.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danrius ignored every plea, but they echoed in his mind, suddenly what he didn't expect back was when the angel finally said sorry, this about rushed him, his hear sank and gave that feeling like a bee was buzzing inside and was shaken. He stayed calm, keeping his poker face and moved his hand, slightly allowing their palms to touch as he held him. "You'll be good now?" he asked whispering into his ear as he stepped forward with a simple shift of movement and held him, almost like an abusive father. He rubbed the angels back gently and gave sweet tired look in his eye as he just kept his face from being angry or even smiling, he just looked plain. He thought about letting him outside, letting him see day break, was he actually starting to care about the prince? Better yet was he even fighting this feeling anymore? It was hard to tell, and not even Danarius knew what he was doing.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:44 pm
Meokii

Stefans smaller body was shaking as the other held him, his eyes closing slowly. His body craved simple contact with another person, being alone for the last week in this cold dark place made the angel feel so empty and desperate.. A few tears managed to escape and he nodded his head slowly when the other asked if he would be good from now on. "Yes...I will.." he whispered as he allowed the other to hold him, he even buried his face in the others shoulder. The others gentle touch made tears form in the angels eyes and he didn't understand why. I'm sorry.. I broke.. i can't take the pain anymore..but i wont tell him where the book is.. I'll do what he wants but not that..I won't put my people in danger... he thought to himself as he slowly lifted his head and looked at Danarius with sad broken eyes. "Why do you hate my people?" he whispered softly "Why must our kind always be fighting?" he didn't know why he was asking this, the words were simply falling from his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:51 pm
Wolf-Anima55

His heart felt a rip as he felt the tears, he was satisfied, but he wasn't. When the other broke their hg he looked down at him hearing him ask the pointless questions. "Simple. Your arrogant, self centered, crazed Lord has no room for my kind, making us suffer even though he 'loves' us.... I want to see him crumble, I want to see all his creation crumble at my wrath." he growled between his teeth as before and pulled out a collar and out it around Stefens neck, it was covered in spikes, and felt uncomfortable, and it was connected to a large heavy chain, which he connected to his side where he had a small belt like accessory. He stood up and grabbed his robes, throwing them to Stefen. "Come, bring those with." he stated as he started walking out of the cell, the chain dragging with him pulling stefen along.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 pm
Meokii

The angel listened to the others words, his heart feeling as if it was breaking with every words he said. "but..no we.." he didn't know how to respond and was distracted from what he was going to say when he felt something being put around his neck. "wha..." he frowned and reached up feeling the sharp spiked collar around his neck. It felt so demeaning and he could feel a little bit of his rebellion and spark return. "Is this... Is this necessary?" he asked as he caught the robes that were thrown at him. He scrambled after the other, nearly tripping over the heavy chain that was attached to the uncomfortable collar on his neck. "where.. where are we going?" he asked as he struggled to keep up with the other, his legs shaking and threatening to give out since he hadn't walked or even stood since he had gotten there. It also didn't help that he was extremely famished, fatigued and dehydrated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:12 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius glared at his first question. "Yes... I don't want you running off, I dont trust you." he stated simply and kept walking but the other insisted on talking more, his head starting to hurt and he slowed down as he heard his feet trip slightly against the hard stone floor, though he did this unconsciously. He sighed "My room, where you will put my clothes in the floor so my servants will pick it up, I will change, then we'll head to the dining hall, and let you eat and drink... then we are heading to another room which I will tell them what clothes to make you and how I want them designed. If you behave I wont tell them what I originally had in mind." he shot his glare towards him, looking his body up and down and then looked forward, as they had gotten about a quarter of the way to his room which was on the top florr up a lot more stairs and down long corridors.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:31 pm
Meokii

Stefan was relieved as the other slowed down and began to answer his questions, though he noticed the annoyed tone so he decided to keep his mouth shut. Though the idea of going to the others room bothered the angel for some reason but he didn't argue in fear of being beaten or being forced to go back into that awful cell. "o-ok..." he mumbled once the other was done tell him what they were doing and where they were going. Why is he being so nice? is it because I'm acting submissive now? Maybe he does have a heart...Maybe he will let me go.. He knew that he was being unrealistic by thinking that but he could hope right? When they finally reached the others room Stefan looked exhausted, His usually bright wings were drooping at his side and were stained with blood and dirt, his flawless skin was dirty and bruised and his bright white hair was dirty and straw like from lack of nutrients. yet somehow he still had a beauty about him. He set the clothes where Danarius had previously told him then wrapped his arms around himself in a protective way waiting to be told what to do.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff