Blood. Meat. Roommates? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm
Visualte

Wayra didnt move from him and grinned. "Mmm. Guess that would be a no." He leaned his head gently on Rafas, "He wants us to go with him...does he want us to eat people." He muttered. Wayra watched him pop another lollipop in his mouth. "I see. I'll go " He leaned close, "but first share one of those with me." Wayra locked onto the stick part of those. He been smelling them for a while now. "I dont mind going seeing as you are doing this for us..." He side glanced to Rafa. "Well me..."

Rafa snickered at this. "Technically you do know as you just uttered it, but, I'll go just to make sure--you," he knocked his head into Wayra's ," don't eat him all up. Maybe I'll drink a few of the cashiers." he laughed. He noted the human posture as he went. Rafa sighed, "Come on. Take your car or mine? Promise not dog hair?" Wayra growled at him. "Or, drool in my car."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm
Egzist

Eli stared at them, tapping his fingers against his thigh absentmindedly. He sighed, patting his pockets down for another lollipop. Once finding one he just handed it over to Wayra, surprisingly fine with giving the candy away. However-- he wouldn't share marshmallow candy. He looked to Rafa, giving a light shrug. "So long I keep my skin, do whatever to others..." He looked around for a moment, really for a means for escape so he could get his jacket on. A random thought, and he looked to Rafa, pointing to the wolf. "Can he have chocolate or? Cause I have a rather large candy stash... Most of it's either lollipops or chocolate. Or both, I think." He paused, looking to the room curiously. Where he had hidden the sweets though, he wouldn't say.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:38 am
Visualte

Rafa blinked before Wayra grabbed him by the throat and the other by the shoulder. The werewolf growled at them. "I'm a werewolf. I am not so lowly mutt! Stop treating me as such else I'll show you what my race can do." he snarl with his eyes glowing before letting them go as he realized he'd held them up a few inches from the ground. "We're talking my car." the white mane male told before stomping away.

Rafa rolled his eyes "Touchy. " He uttered when they were let go. "Hmm. I would suggest hiding your candy around water later on. He might tear through it for that." He ruffled his hair, "Blood, you won't have such a stash for long with him." Rafa told rubbing his neck, "Hows the shoulder?" He asked stretching. Wayra left a few claw marks on his throat so he wasn't sure how much was done on the human.

Wayra grabbed his keys and stood by the door. He popped the lollipop in his mouth grinding his teeth on it still angry. "Hurry up before I eat the both of you!" They heard him call.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 am
Egzist

Eli held his breath, trying to tune out the werewolf grabbing onto him. When finally released, he just rubbed his shoulder, looking to Rafa with a small huff. "Isn't dislocated or broken, so I'm fine. I was just asking though, because I read somewhere that even wolves get sick off of chocolate..." He mumbled, turning to the bedroom to grab his jacket. He just held onto the article of clothing, looking to the red-head when he returned. "I should ask if you're alright, those marks on your neck look pretty nasty." But before there was a chance to reply, he just slipped past Wayra and went outside, slipping the clothing on. He felt around the pockets to make sure the money was still there before turning his attention to the pair, crossing his arms over his chest. "Do either of you two know what's needed or are we just going to go up and down every aisle looking for s**t?"  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 am
Visualte

Rafa shrugged, "I'm not about to ask him when he's like that. Let him eat the chocolate and if he has a bad reaction we'll leave him in his room to whine and throw up. I'll get a cleaning service if I must." His eyes locked on to the pink mane. "I still had some of your blood in me from earlier." He snickered as his neck started to heal. Rafa looked at the werewolf before walking after him.

"Meat. More meat." Wayra grumbled before walking after him. "...You threw this on us suddenly. Are you not supposed to know this Meat?"

"A cashier or too. Some flea powder for the carpet. Some body bags and something to get blood out of the carpet Blood." Rafa told as he almost went to his car before thinking about it and went to Wayra's jeep. "What do you need." he wondered as Wayra unlocked the doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 am
Egzist

"I'm still new here, Wayra." Eli followed after the two, crossing his arms with a sigh. He was going to have to burn through his own paycheck just to deal with Wayra's appetite.. What in the name of ******** would he use to get the next books for college? Maybe he could find a better paying job.... He looked to Rafa, raising an eyebrow at him. But he kept his mouth shut, looking to the sky to how the weather was looking. Well, it wasn't raining so whatever. "Besides, I just asked if one or both could go along. Both of you could have said no and gave me a list, so." He shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous smile. This was certainly going to be a interesting trip.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 am
Visualte

Both men announced at the same time, "If you prefer to be left with him then no problem." They snickered looking at each other. "Besides I need some air and it might be fun. I could get some blood seeing as you won't share yours." Rafa got in.

"I wonder who'd would have been better for him to go with...by himself? The vampire or the werewolf...." Wayra sighed, "besides you don't know what I like."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Egzist

Eli cocked his head to one side, looking between the two. What was their relationship anyway? They hardly looked related. But it wasn't his business. "Can we just go already?" He asked, climbing into the vehicle reluctantly. He pushing his hair back away from his face. "Well, considering I'm in no place to trust either of you, neither." He answered Wayra, shaking his head. Sure-- they were attractive males but he'd have to be damned to actually trust them.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:01 pm
Visualte
Egzist

Eli cocked his head to one side, looking between the two. What was their relationship anyway? They hardly looked related. But it wasn't his business. "Can we just go already?" He asked, climbing into the vehicle reluctantly. He pushing his hair back away from his face. "Well, considering I'm in no place to trust either of you, neither." He answered Wayra, shaking his head. Sure-- they were attractive males but he'd have to be damned to actually trust them.

Wayra watched him get in and locked the doors once he was, "Didn't you know it's very bad to get in a car with monsters."

"Yeah, we might kill you in this thing." Rafa added before pulling his seat belt on. He did this so they wouldn't be pulled over. Rafa watched as Wayra opened all the window to create a current. The red mane glanced at Wayra before thinking about it carefully. He's eyes locked on him carefully. "Hmm.." He looked at Eli, "Buckle up. Bad idea to let a werewolf drive. He still has some wolf in him from last night." Rafa considered the road rage that might set him off.

Wayra took his eyes off the road to look at him. "I'm not that bad. The other drivers just need to think instead of being stupid on the road." Wayra rolled his eyes before looking back to the road. Wayra got them there in one piece though there was one incident that Wayra nearly jumped out of the car because he was cut off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 pm
Egzist

Eli huffed, buckling up and leaned back, crossing his legs quietly. He kept his mouth shut, though silently wondered why they kept referring to themselves as monsters. When they finally got there, the human just let out a soft sigh, rubbing his head. "Now I recall why I don't carpool..." He rubbed the side of his head, trying to rid himself of a headache. Then again, he got a headache when he drove alone so he didn't put thought into it. Perhaps later see if they could get home without killing anyone. "I'm curious, do you two always refer to yourselves as monsters, or you doing that to scare the s**t out of me?" He pouted a bit, stretching his his arms, causing his shoulders to pop a couple of times.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 pm
Visualte

Rafa snickered. He should have know better than to let a werewolf or vampire drive. "Interesting. A least he didn't crash us." Rafa stated as he saw the male rubbing his temples. He blinked. He sighed turning to the male, "Perhaps we are not doing such a good job at that." He told nearly tempted to bite the male. He shrugged, "DIdn't you just get slammed into a wall not to long ago." He told already heading into the store.

"No I refer you as meat, him as vamp or Rafa. If I wanted to scare you I would have." Wayra told sniffing the air. "Keep doing that and you'll get arthritis." He chuckled before grabbing a cart and using it to ride on. "Come on Meat before Rafa eats everyone and doesn't leave me anything." In truth he was not playing. He saw Rafa's eyes and the fact that Rafa didn't stay to pick on Eli with him. "I want to get in there before we don't have a cashier."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Egzist

Eli blinked, rubbing the back of his head. "Well nothing broke and I'm still here so..." He looked off to the side, acknowledging that his shoulder still throbbed, but gave it little mind. As if he'd show any such signs to those two, however. The thought alone was appalling. His attention on his own thoughts broke, looking to the wolf with a questioning gaze. Arthritis? How would that even work? "Aren't you friendly.." He sighed softly, following after the man on the cart and grabbed onto the side of it in hopes to keep up with him. "There still has to be some shopping to do, I hope he'll at least hold off until then. I don't want to go through the self-check-out line." He grumbled the last part, biting the inside of his cheek irritably. The only time he was to use the self-check-out was when he had only one or two items. But he was going to have to be damned to hell before he was going to scan and bag all of the items-- it just wasn't going to happen.

"You know what you two need or want, anyway? Need more than want, I don't have an endless supply of money." He huffed, not willing to see how far the budget would actually go with those two in one day.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:21 pm
Visualte

Wayra rolled his eyes. "I like my meat fresh and tender. Arthritis makes the meat taste bad when I get to the joints."He warned licking his lips as he eyed the lean male. A soft growl escaped his throat before he realized what he was doing. "I'm not going to be holding him back...It just means I can steal all the stuff I want and eat whatever is left." He snickered at the thought. Wayra stretched slowing down for him to keep up. "Self check out is your enemy. It's because you don't know how to move..." He stated clearly.

"The two of us.." He blinked, "I would say more you and me then Rafa...Unless you plan to take a trip to the blood bank." He scuffled at the male shaking his head. "I kinda gathered the whole poor thing seeing as you bunking in with me and Rafa. Apparently you didn't read the ad correctly as it said to make sure you keep an eye on us and clean up... Nothing about rent or money....The landlord told us what he was putting in the ad. Come on before he drinks everyone. I already smell blood." Wayra sniffed before his golden eyes glowed a bit.

Rafa stalked in walking about looking for a mortal by themselves with out a care in the world. He was eying a few through his shades. Maybe he should take them off before doing all this.He walked on going down one aisle before another. His eyes locked on a worker grinning he quickly looked for an item that was empty on the shelve. She was working so calmly and looked very friendly-- as must workers tend to be. With a sigh, Rafa domed the makings of a customer asking a simple question.

She turned to him still smiling. She said she would check the back real quick and would be back if he didn't mind waiting. Rafa nodded before giving her a head start and lurked right after her. Thankfully he had a few traits of tradition vamp-- mirrors and tapes couldn't catch him. He strolled right with her to the back before grabbing her by the wrist when he was sure none were about. She was shocked and about to probably tell him he shouldn't be there. The vampire move too quick and shut her up biting her neck. A small drop of blood escaped. Moments passed before he released her licking the wound to make it disappear and the small trail of blood that escape before letting her drop on the floor. He was still hungry and left her there. The camera would make it seem like she stumbled and turned before getting a head rush falling to the floor. Rafa licked his lips looking for another.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:03 am
Egzist

"Oh, how caring." The pink-haired male huffed, the tone in his voice going a bit bitter. He rolled his head around, listening to the man before furrowing his eyebrows. "I didn't read an ad, the guy confronted me about it. And don't start on me being poor, I just couldn't keep up with renting an apartment." Heck, the price for it was just about unreasonable. Eight hundred a month, including the bills. It was almost no question why he was skinny-- probably could've hardly afford anything outside of candy. After all, most bags cost two or four dollars.

Eli paused for a moment before hitting Wayra's arm, but was fully aware that it didn't hurt-- it couldn't have. "Great morals you have there. Steal anything and I'll find a way to skin you alive." He huffed, looking towards the inside of the store. Perhaps next time he should just go alone. He let out a quiet huff, picking up his pace a bit before looking back to him. "..What is your relationship with Rafa anyway...? Brothers or...?" He rubbed the back of his neck, the thought having already confused him, but he was curious.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 am
Visualte

Wayra snickered, "What were you expecting? I'm hungry." He told. He was lying of course. He was still a bit full. His eyes still glowed though. "We should get in there before he eats everyone...Seeing as I can't 'steal' anything. Technically it wouldn't be stealing if none are stopping me. If I great morals you would have been eaten instead of dealing with my and Rafa. Was that suppose to be a hit..." He chuckled.

The werewolf stopped suddenly hearing the threat. It was not one he liked at that he twisted the cart halting the others steps. His eyes narrowed before putting his hands in his pockets as his claws grew slightly. He crushed the lollipop in his mouth spitting the twig of it at Eli. "Skin me?" He growled. "You are sounding liking a hunter now..." He stated rather annoyed. He was studying him searching Eli for what some hints. The raging werewolf would have killed him right there and then if he wasn't thinking. "What do you care if you intend on skinning me huh!" He rasped annoyed.

His claws clenched as he thought about those he knew being skinned. The talons opened his skin as he clenched.

Rafa was in bless filling himself with so many. He was on his third and knew he needed to stop seeing as he didn't have many hiding places left. He had one associate in the storage area where anyone could stumble on her, the other was out cold sitting on the mens toilet, and last he left on in the fitting room. He licked his lips before sighing. He was nearly full but knew he needed to stop.

Rafa was about to start shopping as he waited for the two others and sighed sensing them not actually in the damn store. He scowled and head outside.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff