Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Dude look like a lady. (Open/Accepting 1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:09 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy✶We’re gonna rob the banks and feel no shame✶
✶Burn our fingers and change our names✶
BackOffBuddy
✶And I’ll tame the roads that can’t be tamed✶
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan yelped in protest when his hands were moved, and his glasses were taken. He was unable to see Akihiro who was not even a foot away from him and that was not ok. It was suddenly even less ok when Akihiro leaned in close enough for Rowan to see him without his glasses on. He was going to protest when he felt a pair of warm lips touch his own leaving him feeling like a puddle of jelly. He was pretty sure that if Akihiro hadn't been holding him he would of fallen to the floor. That was my first kiss. And it was taken from me in an empty classroom that is supposed to be off limits to everyone during the festival... Wow Akihiro is warm. Oh wait I think that heat is me. He thought staring up at the taller male with wide eyes. He couldn't actually see the boy's face due to the fact that his glasses were on a desk and not his face, but he was able to make out a pink tint that wasn't normally there. Well atleast he wasn't the only one turning red.

"L-love? You love me? What... I can't. It's to warm in here and i feel dizzy." He mumbled, weakly pushing on Akihiro's chest to no avail. If he had to sit through anymore of this confession he was going to die of embarrassment. His blush was already heating up his body to what felt like an unnatural temperature and he felt as if he was going to pass out any second. I need air this is to much to. To much! He thought as Akihiro kissed him once more. Rowan could feel the other's heat warm his already hot skin finalizing his fate. He passed out not even a second after Akihiro asked him for a chance at a relationship. Everything had just moved along to fast for poor Rowan and he just couldn't take it anymore. Though if he was asked later on he would deny ever passing out and he would especially deny the fact that he acted like a blushing bride.

✶So let’s paint our bodies and chase the sky✶
BackOffBuddy✶The Earth will shake and we’ll wonder why✶
✶But if I never know, well, at least I lie✶

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:26 pm
Cisala Elden

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Well...it certainly wasn't what he had expected but it was a reaction that pleased him yet concerned him at the same time. Lying limp in his arms, Akihiro carried Rowan out of the room quietly and unseen with the boy's glasses in his pocket. So, Rowan was a boy...it was strange that it didn't bother him but he had always believed the love knew no boundaries. He really meant what he said to the boy and hoped that when he woke up, he could give him an answer. Going the back way to avoid being seen, Akihiro managed to carry the other male to his car and set him in the passengers seat. Getting into the driver's side of the car, Akihiro shut his door and reached for his keys in his pocket, his gaze turning to the boy before he gave a small smile.
                              "A guy huh? I can certainly live with that." After turning on his car and pulling out f the parking lot, Akihiro began to drive towards Rowan's home, hoping that he could get inside so he could take the other to his room.

Thoughts: Silly boy.
Feeling a little bit: Amused

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

I smell vanilla, and the world is rocking... What... Rowan thought as he slowly began to open his eyes. He was once again in Akihiro's car but it no later then one-thirty so why were they leaving? Eep! That's right he knows and... His cheeks began to flare up once more while the memories from earlier replayed in his head. Deciding that it was time to start taking in his surroundings he looked over at Akihiro who was driving past the convincence store that sat just outside his neighborhood. So he is taking me home? He wondered as his arm brushed over something soft. He looked down at the slightly wilted flowers from earlier and rearranged them onto his lap where he began to gently stroke the petals.

"I-I'm sorry about... That. Um I probably just ruined the date didn't i? I swear I'm not usually this bad around people." He murmured quietly, looking over at the dark haired male. He was hoping that Lizzy wasn't home so that he wouldn't have to explain why they left the festival early. Oh I still never stayed late enough to see the scary stuff. He thought as a small frown marred his features. "Oh um I know it's a little late but uh. Yes I suppose I can give you a chance... But I swear to god you tell even one person that I passed out ad I will strangle you with one of my petticoats." He threatened the boy, looking away from Akihiro to look at the flowers instead.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 am
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro was close to her home, he could remember the way he went on the drive when he went to pick him up. The date went sour rather quickly, but that didn't matter since he was able to share something special with him while receiving special information in return. He felt that he had more of a chance with him now even if the boy fainted from mere kisses. He saw movement in the corner of his eye and briefly glanced in his direction before smiling. So he was finally awake?
                              "You didn't ruin it at all. I distinctly remembering that you gave an invitation to just continue the date at your home with ice cream. Don't worry, I won't try anything." Akihiro listened to his next words as he continued to drive, a small chuckle escaping him. He found his threat to be rather adorable. "Thank you, and I will not tell, I promise."

Thoughts: Silly boy.
Feeling a little bit: Amused

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:00 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan perked up when he heard the mention of ice cream. He had said that Akihiro could come over and watch a bunch of movies hadn't he? "I'm not afraid that your going to pull anything over on me. Especially where I know there all of the guns and sharp objects are in the house." He said cheerfully, a bright smile brightening up his face as he spoke. Somethimes he liked having a paranoid mom-dad. "Don't laugh at me. I don't know what your laughing about but don't laugh at me." He snarled clacking his tath as if he were going to bite. This was of course absolutely pointless since he wouldn't actually bite anyone but it was just to ad a little bit to his words, no pun intended.

He sulked the rest of the ride until they pulled up into his drive way where he immediately hopped out of the car, the bouquet of flowers cradled in his right arm while he used the other to dig around in his bag in search of his house keys. "Drat I left them inside before I left." He cursed laying the bouquet on the porch railing before getting down on all fours near a shrub and digging around in the dirt. I don't see why we can't get one of those rocks for the house key. He thought bitterly as he sat back onto his knees holding a dirty key. His (sister's)dress was covered in dirt and he was pretty sure there were various leaves in his hair but he had the key. "Stupid dads making my life difficult." He brought the key over to the door and in seconds the door was wide open welcoming them in. "Take off your shoes inside and wait in the living room. I'll bring you some of my father's clothes." He said before grabbing the flowers and disappearing inside the house. "Don't forget to close the door so Lila and Cheshire don't get out!" He called from somewhere in the back of the house.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• aim sorry I had not seen that you had replied!)}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro had to hold back another chuckle as he threatened him once more. It was just...way too cute. With that face, he couldn't take the boy's threats seriously at all. The rest of the drive was quiet and uneventful which gave him time to really think about their situation. Rowan wasn't a girl and even so, the boy became so flustered just from kisses that he fainted. As he drove, he wondered why it didn't bother him at all that the boy was...well, a boy! When they had finally arrived and Rowan hopped out the car, Akihiro took the chance to rub his face and run a hand through his hair. He should be angry that he was lied to and deceived so why the hell did he not care? Did he really love Rowan that much that he was pretty much willing to accept all of his faults? Stepping out of the car, he closed his door and locked his car before setting his keys and following Rowan inside. She was dirty some somehow. Nodding, he slipped off his jacket as he shut the door.
                              "So...are you going to still wear female clothes around me while were here or do you wear male clothes at home?"

Thoughts: I wonder...
Feeling a little bit: Curious

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:57 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan came from the back of the house wearing a long, dark grey skirt and one of his sisters off the shoulder shirts. He had a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt in his arms while two cats trailed behind him meowing to be fed. "I don't like men's cloths at all so I wear girls cloths all the time. It makes borrowing my sister's clothes a lot easier." He said shooing the cats away, they ignored him and just began clawing the loose material around his feet. "Here take these. I'm sure my father won't mind. It's gotta be a hell of a lot more comfortable then what you're currently wearing." He said shoving the cloths in Akihiro's arms and sending him up the stairs. It's the second door to the right. Stay out of the room next to it. I don't want boy germs in my room." He said jokingly before leaving him to his own devises.

"You two are bothersome. I know that Lizzy fed you before she left because she never forgets. Now shoo! I have a guest to entertain." He scolded the cats, walking past them towards the kitchen. Upon entering the clean, lightblue kitchen he noticed a note on the counter from his sister. He picked it up and read:

Dear RowBear

A few of the others from the cheer squad decided to get together for a study group, so I decided to spend the night at Nala's. There is money for take out on the fridge and I left Nala's number on the back of this note invade you need to contact me. Oh by the way do you think you could find my phone for me?

With love, LizzyBear~

He read over Lizzy's sloppy scrawl on more time before letting out a long sigh. Of course she would leave him alone on Halloween night. Well atleast he wouldn't have to eat alone since Akihiro was here. "I'm ordering Pizza!" He called out before shuffling over towards the home phone and punching in the number for the pizza joint down the street. It didn't take him long to put down his order and put the phone back on the wall. Wait how do I entertain a person? He wondered curiously before he set to work getting out bowls and vanilla ice cream. Struggling a bit with the frozen desert Rowan filled the bowls and even added whipped cream and chocolate syrup- because ice cream wasn't done right without whipped cream and chocolate syrup- before sticking a spoon in each of the bowls and calling it a day. "Yes ice cream." He sang quietly as he carried the bowls to the living room and setting them down on the table.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro had expected as much but had still raised an eyebrow in question as she shoved the clothes into his hands and shooed him away. When he went into the room, he immediately began to strip of his clothes, barely hearing her call out about pizza. When he was done slipping on the pants and buttoning them and slipping on the shirt, he left the room with his clothes in hand and made his way back downstairs. The clothes were a little loose on him but he didn't mind since they fit comfortably enough. He spot the bowls of ice cream when he reached her and raised his eyebrows in question.
                              "Didn't you say you ordered pizza?"

Thoughts: I wonder...
Feeling a little bit: Curious

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:05 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

"Your point? I like to eat my sweets before I eat a meal, so sue me." Rowan said calmly grabbing one of the bowls for himself and fell back onto the couch. "If your going to complain I will willingly eat it for you. Getting fat doesn't scare me." He said, scooping some of the frozen treat into his mouth and letting it melt on his tongue. "Besides the Pizza won't be hear till around 5:30 because that's when I asked for it to be delivered. It would be stupid to eat dinner at two O'clock in the afternoon. Now come here and sit or I will send my cats after you, and they don't play nicely." He showed the fading scratches on his arms and legs just to prove his point before curling up into a ball in the corner of the couch.

There were probably a few things that he and Akihiro had to talk about but that could be done once they got situated. He didn't want to do this while the other could still walk away. At least if Akihiro was sitting down he could grab a hold of his arm to keep him in place. Wow Rowan way to think creepily... But what if he does leave? What if this is all some prank and plans on blabbing to the whole football team? That story about his brother could of been fake... No that was real he was to distressed for that not to be real. But what if? He wondered, a frown marring his features as he thought. His grip on the bowl in his hands tightened and he had to stop himself before he broke it.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:00 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro sighed before he gave a small nod and walked over to the couch, snatching up his ice cream before he sat down next to him. After taking a few bites of the frozen treat, he turned to Rowan and debated on what he should say to break the silence.
                              "Since we weren't able to see the scary stuff at the festival, we could just watch a scary movie." Somehow, the atmosphere around them became very tense and he wanted him to be able to relax around him but thought it might be difficult or him after the other stole kisses from him. Now feeling a little guilty about it, Akihiro ate his ice cream quietly while mentally scolding himself for being pushy and making things awkward.

Thoughts: I should have restrained myself...
Feeling a little bit: Guilty

out-of-character:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:59 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan jumped a bit when he heard Akihiro talk. Im being rediculous. Akihiro could of left at any point in time yet he is still here... Pull yourself together Rowan. He mentally scolded himself before grabbing the remote off of the coffee table and handing it to Akihiro. Guest chooses the first movie." He said giving the taller male a small smile. "The movie channels are in the five hundreds. Don't be afraid to pick anything, my father got the movie package for family nights. And we also have On Demand as well which should be in the nine hundreds." He set his bowl on the coffee table before going over to shut the blinds and grab a blanket out of the basket by the window.

He went back over to the couch and sat right next to Akihiro while draping the blanket over the both of them. "It gets cold in this house really easily." He mumbled, looking away from Akihiro as he grabbed his bowl once more and snuggled closer to the warm body next to him. For once he was glad that no one else was home because if any of his family members saw him like this he would never hear the end of it. "Why are you so warm. I think I'm going to kidnap you during the winter instead of using that lousy space heater in my room." Rowan said quietly, taking a small bite of ice cream into his mouth. He didn't want the frozen treat now that he was snuggled up, and warm but he was also to lazy to get up and dispose of it... Ill give it to the cats when they decide to mess with us. He set the bowl down on the ground closer to the table before wrapping his cold hands around Akihiro's arm to warm them up.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• What anime did you get your character's pictures from?)}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              As he took the remote, he gave the other a small nod with a light smile, his eyes turning to the TV as he turned it on and scrolled through their choices. Hopefully they could find something scary. Seeing movement in the corner of his eye, h turned towards Rowan and watched as he retrieved a blanket and sat down next to him. If it wasn't them being close or sharing a blanket, his blush definitely came from the other snuggling close to him and spoke of kidnapping him. Why did that thrill him?
                              "I have always had high body heat." Cold hands wrapped around his arm and made him shiver a little before he turned his attention back to the other boy and gave him a small smile. "I am surprised that you are willing to be so close to me after I stole those kisses from you earlier."

Thoughts: He is so close...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous

out-of-character: I don't remember, I just know that his name is Tokiya.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Feeling Akihiro shiver Rowan quickly let go of Akihiro's arm and placed his hands in his own lap instead. "Sorry." He mumbled quietly, resting his head on the taller male's shoulder. He felt rather content just sitting here with the other like this. It made him fell... Complete. Like he had been missing something before that he had now found in Akihiro. It felt nice just being able to sit here and curl up with someone that wasn't his sister for once. "It wasn't the kisses that had over whelmed me. It was everything else that had led up to the kisses. I have never been confessed to before, nor have I ever told anyone that I'm a boy. And on top of that I was already emotional from when you had told me about your brother. Everything just piled on top of the other until it became to much." He explained, looking up at the other.

"Watch I'll prove that a kiss doesn't bother me." He said a blush dusting his cheeks as he brought could finger tips up to guide Akihiro's face closer to his own. And before the other could react he lightly pressed his lips to the others only to pull away a few seconds later his light blush now lighting up his cheeks with an even brighter red. "See. I told you so." He said quietly as he brought his hand back down into his lap where he was trying to keep it warm under the covers. He had always had cold hands there was no way he was going to fix that now.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• What anime did you get your character's pictures from?)}]

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:46 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              He was disappointed that Rowan pulled his hand away but smiled hen he leaned against him. He didn't think it was possible, but he was thinking that he might like Rowan even more now than before. When Rowan began to speak and give his explanation, Akihiro turned to him again, giving him a small chuckle that was cut off when he felt lips against his own. He blushed all the way to his ears he was sure.
                              "I-I s-see." After clearing his throat, Akihiro put an arm around the other to pull him closer as he picked the movie ATM and set down the remote. "I hope you don't mind this one."

Thoughts: redface
Feeling a little bit: Nervous

out-of-character: I don't remember, I just know that his name is Tokiya.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 am
Rowan
LeFlair

User Image

✶❄✶

BackOffBuddy
✶With you.✶
BackOffBuddy

Rowan was still trying to figure out why he had made such a bold move, when Akihiro had chosen a movie. " ATM? How do you make a horror movie about money machines?" He asked, his voice going shaky the moment Akihiro wrapped his arm around him. This is all very um... Intimate. Does this mean we are dating? Or are we now just a couple of really cuddly friends? God my head hurts. He thought as he buried his face in the taller male's shoulder. It was a little weird because he could smell his father's cigarette smoke on the shirt Akihiro was wearing but he could also smell something foreign that was the football star himself. Wow I'm such a creep. He thought bringing his hands up to grip into the material clinging to Akihiro's side.

"Akihiro before the movie actually starts I have a question for you..." He said quietly, looking up to rest his chin on Akihiro's shoulder. "What exactly are we? I mean um... Crap how do I phrase that better?" He asked himself quietly giving himself a moment to think before trying again. "What does this make us? Because I'm not sure I would be comfortable getting this intimate with someone who wasn't ready for some kind of relationship..." He said quietly, his voice getting smaller with every word.

BackOffBuddy✶With you.✶

✶❄✶

[{(•OOC• )}]

tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash