User Image

“It is a curious thing,
the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited,
and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet,
never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when
it happens to someone we know.

Felix sighed softly, completely missing the glances and the longing in the others eyes. "Okay...I understand." he mumbled, feeling a little bad for snapping at the other. he watched as the other left making sure the door was closed, then proceeded to wash himself, his hands shaking as he as he scrubbed his body and hair. Part of him felt pretty good getting cleaned and freshened up, but another part of him wanted to curl up in a ball and sob. i need to make an effort to convince everyone that I'm getting better, that way by the time the baby is born i'll actually have the freedom to... a small frown was etched on his face as he thought of this, wishing he could just get it over with now. He was in there for a good twenty minutes, savoring the feeling of the warm water. Then he went to get out, but his shaking legs had him nearly falling on his face. "Damn." he mumbled under his breath as he realized he as going to need help getting out, which meant Night would be the one helping him. i don't want his help... but i need it... this sucks.. "N-night..." he called softly, his small voice shaking. "i need help." he sounded very reluctant to admit this.

It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark,
and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air,
and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise
as you try and readjust
the way you thought of things."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:30 am
Wolf-Anima55

D R./B O D Y G U A R D| + |N I G H T| + |K O H A R U

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              His face felt hot, his guilt was at its all time high, his hands were shaking and his eyes wouldn't stop watering, yet when the other called him, he managed to suck it all back in and give the appearance that he was alright. He needed to be strong for Felix and his child right now. He turns around and puts his handle on the door knob, stopping before he turned it. No, this was not his family, it never was. He was Night Koharu and although these memories made him believe that he is the same person, him and Cameron were two separate people. Inside that bathroom was Cameron's lover and Cameron's child. Night was just some bartender who was stupid enough to put himself in this mess. Sighing softly, he finally opens the door and walked inside, doing his best not to look directly at the other as he walked over, giving the other a small smile as he slipped his hands in the tub and lifted the other effortlessly in his arms. When they reached the bed, Night set him down and handed him his clothes before he went into the bathroom and drained the water.
                              "Remember your place Night..."

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Guilty

out-of-cuts: That is alright, and so you know, if you quote me, I will respond a lot faster.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

For some reason as Night came into the bathroom and lifted him out of the bathtub, Felix's face turned bright red and he found himself unable to look at the other as he was carried out to his bed. A tell tale sign that his old self was still in there somewhere. "Thanks.." he mumbled as he took the clothes and began to put them on, his hands shaking a little as he did so. "I want to go out...i.. i want to go see his grave..." he mumbled as he slowly rose to his feet. this was the first sign of him wanting to leave his room willingly to go outside.

as you try and readjust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night had been resting against the doorframe of the bathroom when he heard the other, a towel gripped tightly in his hand. Sighing softly, the man moved towards Felix and unfolded the towel before placing it over his head and gently rubbing it to dry his hair.
                              "I will talk them into letting me take you. Where...is he buried?" He already knew the answer to that, had tracked him down after learning his name only to find a head stone stuck in the ground with a picture of him and his information.

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:27 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix scrunched up his nose as the other came over to him and towel dried his hair for him. "Just a ten minute drive from here..." he mumbled as he glanced up at the other through his shaggy blonde hair. "I'm going even if they say i can't." he said firmly, his hands clenching into small fists. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed his blue jacket, putting it over his thin arms and shoulders.The locket around his neck was suddenly feeling extremely heavy as he realized where he was going or trying to go. Reaching up he touched the cold metal his thumb tracing the cursive 'C' engraving and closed his eyes. the locket had been a gift from Cameron before he had left for the army, inside of it was a picture of them both in bed with the white sheets surrounding them and a bright smile on their lips. this was the last thing he had to remember him by. Besides the child growing inside of him that is. Sighing he grabbed the second locket, identical to the one he was wearing except this one had been Cameron's and had a F engraved on it for 'Felix', it was given to him when he was informed of his death. apparently it was in his hands when they found him. Felix had been meaning to put it at his grave but found he didn't have the energy or will to do it lately.

as you try and readjust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night couldn't help but chuckle in response to the boy's seriousness, it was certainly adorable.
                              "Then I have no need to tell them now do I. I shall drive us there...or would you prefer walk and enjoy the air dear? I am fine with whatever." He watched as Felix took the locket, his gaze quickly looking down as they turned into small and cloudy slits. Repeatedly telling himself that it wasn't his life to begin with, Night took a deep breath and neared the other before leaning his head over the other's shoulder with a forced and pained smile. "Is that his?"

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix pursed his lips as the other asked if he would prefer to walk or be driven. "Drive me.. please" he mumbled softly as his thumb gently stroked over the cool metal. His entire body tensed at Nights next question about the locket and he quickly hid it in his fist and clutched the locket to his chest. "Yes... he... he gave me a matching one before he left...this was in his possesion when they found him." His voice was soft and hardly audible as he spoked. He quickly spun around to face the other wanting to be rid of the subject. "Can we please go." He mumbled, not even taking notice to how close they were now, their faces just mere inches apart. "I dont want to have time to change my mind." He explained.

as you try and readjust

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:02 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night's emerald green eyes watched the other in silence a moment before his face harbored a colder expression. This was a lot harder than he thought. Seeing that small locket clutched in Felix's hands only made him remember the nights where he had dreams of his past. He could remember the certain where Cameron was dying clearly. The pain from his wound making his breath catch in his throat, his hand desperately grasping the locket as he whispered Felix's name. Sighing, he rests his hand on Felix's back to help steady him before making a motion with his hand to tell him he can proceed.
                              "We'll visit the grave, and when we return, you must let me trim your hair a little. My hair is long because I actually have scars on my face to hide, but you dear, do not."

Thoughts: The memories just kill me...~

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3