Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

Yuu grinned triumphantly, feeling excited for the doctor to be kind enough to drive him home. In fact.. ecstatic! "Thank you so much, sir!" He nodded, then started thinking to the man. How come he hardly seemed interested in the females in this place? Most of them looked to be his age or a little younger. Perhaps he was just asexual or gay? Maybe just picky... Yeah. That had to be it. Though, the thought of him with someone else made his heart uneasy, which caused him to turn from the thoughts and looked to his hands in search of a wedding ring. None as far as he could tell... How rare. It seemed most doctors were married.

But, whatever. His doctor's personal life wasn't his to intervene. Why did he even care!? "So, what are we doing this time? Am I behind on shots or blood test..?" He smiled warmly, but the thought of blood made his hand twitch irritably. To him, the substance was similar to wet sand. But he had managed to keep from scratching at his hands as of late, the most that seemed present for the moment was some scars from it having happened several, several times.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Dr. Koyanagi's Office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ :Happy
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : *pretties Yuu's post a bit* oAo;;

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm
Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji shut the door behind him before walking over to his chair where he happily sat down and turned to the boy, giving him an equally warm and charming smile that he had given to all patients. Somehow, this one seemed more genuine and less automatic and unintentional. He was glad that the boy seemed thrilled for the assistance and told himself not to get his hopes up too high as he picked up his clipboard and looked through his paperwork.

"Well, you are caught up on samples and shots so we don't need to do that today but I do need to look at your past and present injuries to see how they are healing and to see if the medicine I prescribed to you has been working. When was the last time you have scratched yourself or had an attack?"

Thoughts: I made him happy...it feels great...
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Useful

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls: I really like the new pictures. whee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:47 am
User Image

"A while, actually.." He admitted, pulling his hands from his pockets and looked over his arms that lacked bandages. It almost felt weird to have his arms uncovered. But the scars were present, though rather than scratching it looks like cuts one would get with a knife. "Depression seems to be getting better... Though I'd say a anxiety attack may come in the weekend. My younger sister is trying to set me up on a blind date.." His voice was surprisingly smooth, but tone bitter. The last time he was put on a blind date, he ended up having a panic attack. Honestly, he'd rather stay at home and play with his cat.

Yuu sighed, seeming unable to explain to his three siblings that his anxieties almost prevented him from having a social life. He shrugged it off, wrapping his arms around Seiji's neck softly. He almost wanted to clamber into his lap, but retained his maturity for the time being. "But really, at least a couple of weeks of not scratching or an attack.." He nodded, using one hand to play with the doctor's hair. Taking a moment, he tilted his head at the doctor's scent. "....Vanilla? You baking cookies or something?"

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ;w; Yey!

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:55 am
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Blind date? The doctor had been nodding and scribbling down notes as he listened to the other, but at the mention of a date, his hand gripped his pen and he had the urge to shake the boy and tell him not to do it. What did he feel like hitting something? What if the girl and him fell in love, what would he do if that happened? It wasn't long before the thoughts passed when he felt the weight of arms around his neck, his cheeks flushing at the feeling of the other playing with his hair.

"Ah...n-no, I have always smelled of vanilla somehow...I don't even wear cologne. Anyhow...you shouldn't...I don't think you should go on that date. It could set back all of your progress and as much as I would love to help you through that again, I don't want you to have to suffer." Looking away, the doctor blushed deeper as he held back a shiver. So close...too close. He was much too close to the other's face.

Thoughts: A date...no...
Feeling a little bit: Depressed

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:52 am
User Image

Yuu shrugged, watching his actions very cautiously before releasing him with a innocent shrug. Maybe he didn't like the close contact? It would be understandable after all, considering their "relationship." Though thinking of vanilla reminded him of that one month his home smelled like the Pillsbury Doughboy's butthole for a month. Talk about being nose raped by vanilla. "Probably in the body wash or shampoo, then..." He shrugged, taking the usual seat on the table with a hum. He adjusted the sleeves on the sweater to cover his arms, adjusting it so it was fit on correctly.

"I tried to tell her not to bring him over, but she's stupid I guess... At best I could try to do something the day they're coming over to my house, but I need to have something to do..." He chuckled nervously, falling quiet. What the hell could he do? Maybe go over to a friend's house? But it was so short notice... How testy. He fell completely silent though, realizing he had not used any gender-neutral terms. Maybe Seiji hadn't caught it. A lot of people, it seemed, didn't seem fond of anything other than heterosexuality. One of his previous doctors had transferred him only for that.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :~~~

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:11 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Oh but he had heard it, not only that small word, but he had heard that the boy needed a way out of his sister's torment. Perking up only slightly, the doctor tried to compose himself long enough to utter the few words that seemed to be caught in his throat.

"You could always stay with me....I mean...just until the man leaves. I will be here doing some extra work so if you want, you can just come here and stay here until it all blows over. That is...only if you want to!" Looking away again, the doctor blushes before clearing his throat. "I-It's just a suggestion...I mean...I don't mind. I mean, when I was younger my father tried to push women on me when he found out I was homosexual so I can understand the pressure."

Thoughts: I'm so stupid...
Feeling a little bit: Depressed/Embarrassed

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

Yuu's eyebrows rose at the words, almost... curious. The man was homosexual? That explained why he didn't seem to give women the time of day. How lovely. He sat there for a moment, pondering over the offer. He got away from his sister, and whatever man she was bringing in. "Really, my siblings try to push me with a man rather than a woman. Says I'm more suited to be the 'woman in the relationship', as they put it?" He sighed deeply, sprawling out onto his back at the thought. Sure he was submissive and cute, but he was certainly no woman! A pair of cojones does not a woman make, unless she was trans... then it was probably acceptable.

"But, please? Most other people she sets me up with aren't... my type, I guess." He shrugged, though unsure of what his 'type' was. Perhaps someone similar to Seiji? He wasn't all that horrid. In fact, the man's company was rather pleasing. "The most I ask for would be a cup of tea or something simple like that..." He shrugged, scratching at the scar on his nose sheepishly.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ :Happy/Excited

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:04 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Woman? Looking at the other, he could see several feminine traits that they were speaking of but he was clearly a guy or else Seiji wouldn't even bother with him. Just thinking of someone being happy with him somehow made his fist clench again in jealousy. Turning away, the doctor stood up and stretched before walking over to Yuu and holding out his hand.

"Alright, than it has been decided, you shall come here to pass the time, now...lets take a look at your arms."

Thoughts: No comment on my statement of being gay?`1`
Feeling a little bit: Embarrassed

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

Yuu squeaked in happiness, swaying his legs a bit. Looking to the doctor, he tilted his head to the side before grinning happily. "Alright..." He rolled the sleeves back up, grasping onto the other's hand in a light squeeze. He felt content hold onto him, so he wasn't going to be one to complain. Though...

"Honestly I'm surprised you're fine with the bisexuality... one of my last doctors transferred me the moment he found out." He sighed softly, eyes lingering on a soft shade of pink. It wasn't a strong pink, but noticeable if one was used to the grey eyes. Although, he was by far closer to Seiji, no doubt. Just the thought of a transfer... how disheartening.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral/Partly sad

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The doctor inspected the other's arms with a satisfied nod, showing that he was pleased to see him healing well. When the boy mentioned him being so comfortable about his preference, the man chuckled softly as he gave the other a charming smile, his unaffected and cool personality that the women fell over back to normal.

"Again, the same has happened to me. I was transferred to many different hospitals before because of my preference so I tend to keep to myself. It makes me seem mysterious which kind of works in my favor since it helps me gain a lot of patients."

Thoughts: I finally stopped blushing...
Feeling a little bit: Moderate

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 am
User Image

Yuu simply stuck his tongue out at the doctor, rubbing the corner of his eye. "Sounds a bit bland... " He mumbled, looking to the watch on his wrist. It was rounding near dinner... The soup he had done earlier was probably done.. He had said he didn't have another appointment at least for another hour. Maybe he could invite him for dinner? What could it really hurt... Eh, maybe.

"Honestly just because of sexuality people can hate you... Even parents. Though I can't say mine, they never pay any attention to what I do." He shrugged at the statement. His younger sister was twenty one, so really he only had someone looking after him for a year. After that, he probably could have died and his parents wouldn't pay any mind. "Anyway, it's rounding around five... you want to stay a little while at my house? I've had a soup simmering so..." Yuu blushed bashfully, not used to inviting someone over.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:00 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              And it soon returned, the cool and reserved charm beat down by his blush. He is inviting him...for dinner? Turning his gaze to the other, the doctor considered the idea. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a voice told him not to do it, that it was a very bad idea to accept the invitation from his patient.

"I...I don't know if that would be a very good idea since it wouldn't be very professional, but I hate rejecting such a polite offer so I guess I could accept it just this once."

Thoughts: It is not a date!
Feeling a little bit: Excited/Happy

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image

The boy tilted his head a bit, smiling at him quite innocently. He felt happy he was going to come along, knowing he had full rights to change his mind. "The most I ask is you don't step on the cat or any school work I have laying around.." An exhausted sigh escaped at the thought of having to re-work his chemistry. How irritating.

"And who said it had to be on professional terms? Could just be on friendly terms, no?" He stood up, stretching with a sigh. He cringed slightly when his back popped a few times but brushed it off. "Besides, you're the one who's driving me back there, it's the least I can offer..."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Happy

User Image
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 pm
Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Listening to Yuu, the doctor sets down his clipboard and rests his hand on his cheek, using the arm rest of the chair to hold it up. He was wondering what the boy's house may be like and what he may be studying in school or what kind of cat he had. Thinking about it further, the doctor wondered if it really was a good idea to stay over to eat. It wasn't like he was spending the night...he was just going to eat. Dropping his hand with a sigh, the man gave Yuu a charming smile.

"I will make sure to be extra careful, And our relationship is supposed to only be professional which is why I said that."

Thoughts: It is not a date!
Feeling a little bit: Excited/Happy

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:28 am
User Image

"Chii~" He purred out softly with a playful grin, placing a hand on his shoulder. A hum came from him, hugging the man's neck and nuzzling his hair lightly. "Can we go now?" He asked softly in a whisper, before releasing him and walked over to the door while fixing his sweater and undershirt. He sighed when the outfit was fixed, leaning against the wall watching the man.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Happy

User Image
tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)