Goddess Wars [Talaxdragon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image

When Dawn's eyelids fluttered open, Khasa looked down at her, stroking her hair gently while tucking a few loose strands behind her ear. "I'm always sure my dear, I'm a goddess after all." She told her in a calm, melodious voice as she continued on up her body, opening each of her chakras. "This is the Solar Plexus chakra--the ability to be confident and in-control of your life. It's located above your stomach." She continued as she pressed down on the chakra and released the energy that was trapped there. Then, she noticed that Dawn was beginning to tire so she decided that perhaps she would pick up the pace, if only this once. She trailed her fingertips up her stomach to the valley in between her bare breasts, just above her heart. "And this is the heart chakra--your ability to love." She stated as she pressed her finger down on the site, unlocking the chakra and releasing an enormous amount of feminine energy, which her aura responded by turning a dark ruby color for a moment.

"You are doing surprising well for this being your first time." Khasa noted as she trailed her fingertips up her trembling flesh to the point just above her throat. "I would have assumed you would have succumbed to the swirling energy by now, writhing in pleasure, but like I said, you're doing surprisingly well~" She paused, taking in a breath before continuing. "This is the fifth chakra, the throat chakra. It controls communication, self-expression of feelings, and the truth." She pressed down on the spot, but not enough to hurt her as she unlocked her third to last chakra. "Please don't fall asleep yet, my dear, if you do, the ritual will not yet be completed."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:37 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn's eyes fluttered up as she stared up at Khasa. "Oh, sorry.. It just feels like it's been a very long day already. I'll try to stay awake," she apologized. She was slightly trembling from having her whole body exposed, and the high amount of energy running through her. She took a deep breath, continuing to grip the sheets on the futon. "I'll do my best at helping save Earth. I promise." Dawn promised as she stared right into the Goddess' pastel blue irises.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

"I completely understand. Not every mortal gets whisked away towards the realm of the goddesses and becomes the saving grace of the world. So such an experience would have been completely draining for a mere mortal." Khasa whispered to her soothingly as she leaned forward, the silk garments of her dress caressing her bare stomach and thighs as her billowing wisps of ivory locks began to fall upon her chest and collarbone. "This is the Third Eye Chakra, located on the forehead between the eyes, it controls intuition, imagination, wisdom, and the ability to think and make decisions." She continued as she then pressed down on the spot of her third eye. There as the energy filled her body, her entire life would flash before her eyes. Every good and bad decision, every moment of elation and heartbreak, even small glimpses of the future that only she could see.

As she noticed her gripping of the sheets, Khasa removed the hand from her forehead and gently caressed her cheek and chin with it, trying to sooth her enough to finish the ritual. "I know you will Dawn, I can sense that you will preform great miracles and one day, everyone will worship you as their next, almighty goddess." She whispered as she stared into her own eyes, taken aback by her beauty. Now it was the stunning goddess' turn to blush a rose color as she realized that if she were a man, the moment would not nearly be as pure as it was. Diverting her eyes quickly and removing her hand from her face, she then continued placing one hand near the top of her head while the other was placed into the valley between her breasts once more. "The final chakra is the Crown Chakra, located at the top of your head. This is the highest chakra and represents your ability to be fully connected spiritually. After I unlock this chakra, you will become one with the universe and in turn, one with myself and the other goddesses." She whispered to her with a smile as Dawn's pink aura began to swirl around them. Just then, she pressed down on the chakra and unlocked it, but that wasn't the end of the ritual. For her to become one with the goddesses, she needed to gain the essence of one. Quickly, Khasa leaned forward and kissed Dawn passionately on the lips, opening her mouth and letting her spiritual energy pour into her, filling her from the inside out, creating an almost electric feel between the two. With every second she grew more powerful, with every second she grew more and more immortal. Once finished, Khasa ended the kiss, blushing softly, but she did not yet remove her hands from Dawn's body. "And now, my dear, you are ready to save them all."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:00 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn felt her face grow hot from the passionate kiss that Khasa had given her. When the other pulled away, she was panting slightly. She was in shock, due from both the ritual, and the surprise of her first kiss being stolen by a Goddess. She stared up at Khasa for a few more moments, feeling the energy surge through her entire body, before closing her eyes. She didn't have enough strength to even talk. The entire day was overwhelming, and Dawn had quickly fallen asleep, her hands slowly letting the sheets loose from between her fingers.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Khasa could still feel the heat radiating from her body, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. As Dawn stared into her eyes, the elder goddess stared back into hers, moving some of her hair from her eyes so she could get a better look at her face all on its own. Seeing the dreary nature of sleep suddenly beginning to overtake her, Khasa decided that she had overstayed her welcome long enough and decided to leave her to sleep. She patted her head as before waving her free hand around before pulling a beautifully intricate blanket out of thin air and draping it over her naked body. "Sleep well new goddess, you still have a lot yet to learn and not much time to learn it." She whispered, pecking her on the forehead once more before she raised herself to her feet and quietly left her room, allowing her to dream of whatever she wanted in the privacy of her own room. For soon daybreak out be upon them, and training would be well under way.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:47 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn soon woke up when the sunlight started glittering through her bedroom. The ceiling looked as though it were just the open sky, mimicking the exact weather as it did on the outside. She sat up in her bed, rubbing her head a bit. "Ooh.. What happened?" she asked herself as she rubbed her throbbing forehead. Dawn opened her eyes, looking down at her hands to see a faint pink aura enveloping her own body. She gasped and quickly threw the blanket off of her naked form, staring at the pink aura. "What.. is...?" she mumbled. The voice from the back of her mind came back with a vengeance. 'Welcome to your new home...' it whispered. Dawn shook her head, crawling out of bed as she began searching through the drawers. Much to her surprised, the drawers were full of bright and unique clothes, just as that the other Goddesses wore. Dawn grabbed one of the gowns, a beautiful deep red gown that looked much like a traditional Chinese dress. She noticed the long slit going up the right side to show off her pale, slender leg. She sighed. "Well... It can't be helped."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
Eriu, who seemed to always be the messenger between the goddesses had been up well before the sun broke through the horizon down on earth. If one were to look outside, they would see clouds before the vastness of space itself--complete with constellations, galaxies, and comets abound--but if they looked down, they would find the whole of the earth below them, as if being spied upon through a microscope. And in some cases, that's exactly what would happen. As she approached Dawn's diamond door, she rapped her knuckles upon it for a moment before she stood back, "Miss Dawn, if you are awake and dressed I must inform you that it's time for your training." She told her through the door, standing at attention like a knight would for her princess.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:56 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn gasped as she looked over to the door. "Er.. I-I'll be right there!" she answered nervously, opening up all of the drawers. All that was there were ornate and different styles of gowns and even some combat uniforms. She let out a sigh of defeat as she walked over toward the door. She opened it wide, looking up at Eiru. Dawn's hair was a bit unruly, and hadn't gotten any attention to it that morning. She could see a faint pale yellow aura surrounding the Goddess. She stared at her. "Whoa..."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image
Eriu waited patiently in an erect stand, her hands clasped behind her back with her feet spread shoulder-width apart, eyes closed so she could listen to any disturbances more clearly. When the door opened she opened her eyes and looked down to Dawn, since she was still about a foot taller than her, before she gulped at the realization that she was standing before her naked for the world to see her. Quickly she looked over her shoulder to make sure Isara wasn't there, because if she was she would have had a field day with her body right about now. "Woah yourself miss Dawn," The pale goddess said with a light chuckle as she waved to her entire body exposed to her. "It seems that you might have had more fun with Khasa than I originally thought." She continued with a grin before she looked down to her own bodacious body, since Dawn seemed so transfixed with it. "What do you see? Is there something on my face?"

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn looked down at her body, noticing she was still naked. She gasped and her face turned beet red as she quickly hid in her room, diving under the the ornate blanket. "I-I could've sworn that I was wearing something!" she stammered. She peered out of the blanket over at Eiru. "Um.. Your body has a... a faint yellow glow around it.. Kind of like an aura..." Dawn answered timidly. "I can't believe I didn't see that I was still... If I would've known this would happen, I would've packed extra clothes or something..." she mumbled.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
Eriu waved her down with her hand as she laughed, stepping inside and closing the door behind her as she watched her dive underneath the magical blanket that Khasa had left her before she departed for the night. "Well you don't need to be embarrassed, we've all seen the woman form exposed at one point or another. And with Isara, sometimes it's difficult just to stay dressed for an entire day. I don't know what it is with that one, but she likes to be as bare as a newborn babe." Looking back down at herself again, she chuckled and shook her head, amazed that she hadn't thought of it before. "Ah that's right, now that you've been infused with the same essence that we were all 'born' from, you can see us for who we truly are. Each color of aura is to represent our natural state of being. Since I'm light, my natural state of being is that of your Sun, the brightest star in the sky." She mused as she looked Dawn over, noticing the rosy aura that had surrounded her pale body as well. She knelt down beside her and nodded with satisfaction. "You are the embodiment of life, what comes after creation and before magic. Although so pure, your soul is one of the most powerful in existence, just from what I can sense now. So that makes all of this training even more worthwhile." She said as she pointed to the spellbook that Khasa left her. "But your first lesson is with Isara, so wear something for practicing combat." Eriu told her with a smile as she stood at the ready once more, closing her eyes so she could change with some privacy.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:48 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn took a deep breath, nodding as she crawled out of the bed, keeping the blanket wrapped around her own form. "Right, but.. I honestly don't know what in here is good for combat.. They all look like dresses." she mused as she opened one of the drawers. She pulled out a forest green uniform that looked like one that was worn by women in the army. She dug around and pulled out another dress-like uniform. It was a pale blue, short-skirted dress, with long sleeves. Dawn let out a sigh of defeat, and pulled the dress over her body as she let go of the blanket. She buttoned up the top few buttons to keep her bosom from being so exposed. Dawn looked around the room, finally opening another drawer to find a pair of long pale blue boots. She was thankful for the fact there was no heel on them. As she pulled them on, she examined herself before setting the blanket on her bed. "Alright.. I think I'm ready."

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
"Well if you think about it, goddesses don't fight like you humans do. Warfare is more strategic, like a grand game of chess where each player has a specific role to play." Eriu mused to herself, her eyes still closed but she imagined what Dawn was throwing on, if she was complaining about the look of the dresses. "If wild animals attack you, you'll need room to be able to run and dodge with ease. If you're caught in a magical duel, then you won't need heavy amounts of armor holding you back. Overall, it makes sense. And once you start to get used to it, it starts to become more and more wearable to you." Once she was told that Dawn was ready, she opened her eyes and stared down at the new goddess with a smile. "Oh you look absolutely stunning, a goddess of the ages!" She exclaimed with a laugh before she walked over to the door and opened it, beckoning for her to follow. "So how was your experience with the right of passage?"

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:25 pm
Dawn Frostbite

"The right of passage? You mean that ritual Miss Khasa performed on me last night? I guess.. It was a tiring ritual. I felt both pain and pleasure, but.. I needed to stay perfectly still for her. And.." Dawn gently touched her lips, her cheeks dusting with a light shade of pink as she remembered the kiss. It was passionate. Amazing. She couldn't find the words to even describe her first kiss. She lowered her hand and looked up at Eiru. "I guess I really need to get used to the compliments. Humans, such as myself, aren't quite used to being complimented every day." Dawn couldn't seem to bring herself to call herself a Goddess. In fact, she felt a bit unworthy of such a title.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 am
User Image
Eriu couldn't suppress the smirk that started to appear on her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest as a means to stay comfortable as she lead Dawn down another glorious corridor. This one was more jungle themed, where the portraits on the walls showed great scenes of elephants and tigers and gazelles, bounding around amongst the tall grass of the Savannah, some with beautiful scenes of sunsets or falling stars behind them. But as soon as Eriu and Dawn proceeded by them, they would stop their jostling or sleeping and raise their heads before bowing deeply to those who protect their lands, meaning the goddesses.

"Well, I'm glad that you were able to persevere through it, with pain and pleasure and fatigue aside, and become the shining example you are right now." Eriu said with a chuckle as she lifted a hand and brought it down on her shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly. "But you'll grow used to all of the compliments. I'm not very good at understanding why people would rather write smut about a person behind a screen rather than approaching them face-on, like the ancients used to, but we cannot hinder the eventual growth of "progress"--if that's what you'd like to call it." She stopped for a moment at a large door, it had different animals and plants pressed into the bronze of the frame. "Also, telling from the blush upon your cheeks and the pacing of your heart, I should inform you that if Khasa is the one you'd probably be spending the most time with, you should never address her as "miss". She considers herself more of a Lady or Duchess than anything else... but then again, I'm sure you two would make up cute names for each other eventually." She laughed a bit as she pushed the door opened and revealed a Japanese-style training room. "You should wait here for Isara, she's usually only a few minutes late to anything. But in the meantime," She pointed to a couple of racks of various weapons from all over the world, at different time periods. "You should try to find the weapon that will work for you the best, not just in terms of compatibility, but in terms of the amount of light you want to use per attack. Some of the more advanced weapons will tucker you out first chance you use them, others will make you feel like your strength never stops, but there are negative qualities to both, and only you can see that. So good luck." And with that, she left.

Tala of Darkness

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces