Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 am
Meokii

"What did I mess up your play time? so sorry your majesty" he sneered back but didn't move, he was still healing and he'd rather not have another chunk of flesh taken from him. So he just sat there as the demon raked his claws across his chest, unwilling shuddering when they got near a senstive area.

"Did you do this to all your brides or am I a special case?" he asked locking gazes with Aolon but then turning away, trying to ignore what the demon was doing to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:30 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

He looked at him, as Morgan locked eyes with him then suddenly looked away he chuckled. "Speciual case. Female humans scream and whine too much." he stated as he continued to claw at him, he leaned down and sniffed in Morgans scent, th smell of blood leaking from his neck, he licked his lips in hunger for more, but he knew he couldn't... that meant that his 'play time' would be over and he'd have to deal with that pathetic worthless town again. Soon he'd have to start asking for children just in spite. He glared down at him and licked his chest with his long snake like tongue that left drool on his skin as he ripped his shirt down opening it wider as he played with his upper stomach.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:28 am
Meokii

Morgan jerked up letting out a startled gasp as his shirt was ripped, he tried moving away but couldn't as he was still pinned to the bed. "W-why am I special?" he asked mentally kicking himself when he stuttered. He knew that this b*****d was playing with him, but what could he do when he was doing this to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:34 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

"Getting to you am I?" he laughed inside at the battle Morgan was losing. He almost felt bad for the humans lack of self control, but perished it quickly for it was only half of the fun he was such a loose emotional canon. "You're only special because you're fun to toy with." he stated looking down at him and scooted back and ripped his shirt open more and he started barely scratching his stomach, causing it to twitch naturally. He bent down again as he did so and kissed his chest and licked it again, this time his wings were out and making a dome around them as if removing all sense of escape.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:47 am
Meokii

"Get off of me" he hissed but his voice was wavering as his body was surrendering to the sensations. But it was hard a part of him was telling him not to fight back and enjoy it. It didn't help that the demon lord was inhumanly beautiful.

But the he felt disgusted with himself, that he a proud fighter was being reduced to this , a plaything and meal for a demon. Ashamed with himself he turned his head away and tried to ignore what was being done to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon raised an eyebrow. "I don't think you get to tell me what to do." he stated as his sharp claws then went to the divot of his neck and punctured a small hole as if a warning. "I hold all power her, Morgan..." he stated and tilted his head as he then went back to toying with his body again, and slightly adjusted as he 'accidentally' grind against Morgans pelvis. "You're so cute when you think you have power over your fate. Such as the way of human pride." he sighed.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:56 pm
Meokii

*Sorry for being gone, I had an extremely long shift a work, I hate being a retail slave >:T *

"Ngh, ******** shitty a** demon" Morgan hissed out as he thrashed under Aolon. He attempted to shove the demon away and gain some ground, he yelped when his neck was punctured.

"My other wound hasn't healed yet a*****e" he spat out. Defiance was back in his eyes, was he really just going to give up and take it? He surged upwards and promptly headbutted the demon lord. Pain exploded behind his eyes and he was sure he was going to feel it in days to come. But that didn't matter, what mattered is that he not surrender, not yet.

Using the headbutt Morgan then tried to get his arms free so he could move away from Aolon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(its cool sweet pea, don't stress about it. Truthfully I'm being lazy and replying to very few role plays. because I'm kinda busy with drawing.)

Aolon twitched not expecting it and took a moment to get back into reality, then when the pathetic human wanted to be free he glared angrily and his big black shadow wings again pinned him down and his hair grew longer and mixed with the shadow and his teeth began to grew large and more pointy as his eyes glowed a deep blood red and he took two claws and stabbed the neck wound he created before and lifted his whole body up by that alone and glared up at him.

"You're a pathetic human, trying to get himself killed. There had to be some problem with you huh? Childhood was rough? Daddy or Mommy hated you. So then they threw you away like you're trash?" he then threw Morgan down on the cold hard ground, then used his wings to pin his hands and stepped on his adams apple threatening to kill him right there. "That's why all you do is let your pride grow and grow and your ego filled head doesn't think in reality anymore, so then you build yourself as strong as possible because inside you know that you're weak and spineless!" he yelled, his voice echoed multiple voices at once as he stared down tempted to take his life.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 pm
Meokii

Morgan tried scrabbled at the foot that was on his throat "air, I need air!" he though panicked as genuine fear coursed through him, he had an overconfident little s**t, he realized that this demon really would kill him if he kept on pushing, and fighting. So he stopped, he just lay there not trying to fight back and trying to get what little air he could into his lungs.

As for his past, no his parents had loved him but they had encouraged him to be reckless, to be ready to throw his life away for a good fight. The wound on his neck bled sluggishly, his hands were bleeding too. For all that he had been taught now that he was literally looking what could be his death in the face Morgan realized that he really did not want to die.

So he would submit, he would place himself in the hands of this demon and hope to hell that his eventual death would be painless.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Aolon bent down and picked up Morgan and slowly turned back into his more human state. "You get the point, kid?" he growled and started walking away and started walking into the water a disappearing slowly and looked back at him. "Coming?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Don't you human get hungry? " he stated and then continued going through the water.
Aolon wasn't a picky person, he needed Morgan to regain his health, and eat and manage to recover before he started sending him on errands, because Aolon also needed food and he gets bored kidnapping things himself, so he will now use a puppet to do it for him.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 am
Meokii

"Yes...." Morgan stumbled after Aolon, his wounds still bleeding a bit sluggishly, but right now he knew he needed food. It had been a while since he had eaten, he didn't know what the demon had in store for him now, but he really didn't have much choice to resist, it was either go along with what Aolon wanted and keep his life. Or resist and most likely get killed in a painful and slow way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

The farther Morgan went into the water, the harder it got to move, it was cold and dark, once his head went under Aolon was still moving like he was having no problem, however Morgan could actually breathe the stuff as if it were air... things slowly got easier to move and then suddenly... they were both falling, Aolon let Morgan fall a little ways before gently grabbing him, being careful not to break his fragile body and then landed putting the guy on the ground. "Go get yourself something to eat..." he said gesturing towards the market, the moment Morgan blinked the wings were gone twisted in shadow and he looked more human than he did before.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas