Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 pm
Drake smiled and shrugged. "Everyone knows not to get into my property you can do whatever you want but I don't have cloths your size yet which I should messier your size so I can get that done later. Mansion is so big that it's on the edge of town. There is lots of land and no one can cross it within a day so your good." He said. He had a 5 miles of land that sometimes he farms or just leaves. He was a technology freak. "Well the house is at the edge of the property close to the city." He told the Neko.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:06 pm
Kait Kimishi
"Why don't they come here? Don't they visit?" Sterling asks, leaning forward in his chair a little. He smiles before something catches his attention from the corner of his eye. Suddenly, he tenses, then leaps off the stool gracefully- more grace than any human of his appearance would have- and lands on top of a small feather-fluff. He smiles his victory, looking proud.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 pm
Drake smiled and watched his little kitten play around. He smiled as he picked up his flower. "They don't like me. I'm different then them. I don't like visitors anyway. They ruin my peace. I don't mind you. Your nice. I like cats and stuff." He said. Drake smiled and kissed his cheek.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:30 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling kisses Drake's cheek in reply, not really knowing what he was supposed to do, then looks at him curiously. "How are you different?" He asks. "Is it the wings? I'm different too!" He widens his eyes a little and points. "See? My eyes are gold. And my hair is too. That's weird for cats, they said, and also being able to turn human is strange."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:55 pm
Drake smiled. And walk over to the food. He put the pasta in it as he saw it was boiling. When he put that in he knew he had to stir it every minute until it was done. He looked at the cat and smiled. "I'm different than you. I wish I would be like you with the different ness like that" he said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling looks at Drake's wings. "But they're pretty." He says. "Why would you not like them?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 pm
Drake shrugged. "It's not that. I'm something else entirely and very strong. Stronger then either one of the things I am. They are scared what I can do." He said. " it's not like I do anything with anything I can. I don't care. I know some of what I can do." He said. When he noticed that the thing was done he strained the noodles and put it back in the pan and put milk and the packet. He stured and put it in 2 bowls. One for him and one for his Neko. "Let's eat." He said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods. "Okay." He says, going back to sit in the chair. He sniffs the mac and cheese, then pokes it before pulling his finger back. It was too hot to eat just yet. He waits for it to cool for a while, then pokes it again. Safe. He begins to eat, using his fingers. He was a cat- he didn't know any better.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:02 pm
Drake smiled as he watched his kitten eat. He was using no silverware to eat but that's how Drake expected of his little kitten. He watched a bit more before eating his own food with the silverware he knew how to use. He brought the food to his mouth and started eating the dull food that doesn't come to his taste buds.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:10 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling finishes his food and then licks his fingers clean with the quick efficiency of any cat. Once done, he looks up at Drake expectantly. "Outside now?" He asks, eyes sparkling at the idea.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:16 pm
Drake smiled when he noticed his pet finished the food. Drake took the plate and put it in the sink. He walked over to his pet and smiled. "Yes sterling we can go outside." He said as he held out his hand for his sweet pet. He liked the innocents of his pet and he wanted to keep it that way. He wanted his little kitten to be forever innocent and not know of the cruel world except from that loneliness he already encountered. "Come on you haven't seen the pool yet that is outside." He said to his pet.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling takes his hand and follows him outside, asking, "What's a pool?" In a curious voice. Was it a type of plant? Maybe it was a toy!  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 pm
Drake wasn't shocked when his pet asked him what a pool is. "I forgot your a cat. Well it's like a pond but the water is filled with chlorine so it's not good to drink. But it's fun to play in. As you can see I don't have many people that likes me so I forget what people could like. I'll just let you decide if you like it or not. I mean all cats arnt afraid of water." He said. He lightly brought his little bet outside where the pool was. "I usually set it at a warm temp." He said.

butterfingercrunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:37 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods his head and then begins to look around curiously as he's brought outside. He sees the large puddle that smelled weird and slips away from Drake to walk over to it cautiously. He touches it with his hand, crouching down. He then leans forward more- he wasn't scared of water, he decided- and then mews as he turns back into a cat and slips into the pool. He flails his little paws around, trying to get out or at least keep his head above the weird water.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 pm
Drake watched with interest as his pet walked to the water. He fallowed a bit behind his pet making sure to take off his cloths just in case his pet were to fall in. When he saw his pet change into a cat he chuckled but jumped in when he noticed the cat didn't know how to swim. Drake got to the car and put the cat on his shoulder his lips twitched a bit as he tried to smile.

butterfingercrunch

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas