PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 am
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane looked back at his friend and sighed. "get out of this room right now. Your sick. If you puck on me I'm going to be pissed. Go home now." he said. He didn't really want to get sick from someone else. He always had to watch who he hangs around him and if they get sick. He also can't deal with sick people. He could barely eat when he's sick.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 am
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

Abel jumped a little when Shane had told him to get out, for a few moments he had thought that he had managed to annoy the other boy somehow, but he had managed to catch on to Abel's illness, not that he hid it all that well. He looked over at Shane and gave him a small smile "Aw, how could I say no if you said it so sweetly?" He joked, not letting the sick feeling in his stomach stop his stupid sense of humour "And I'm fine, I'm not going to be puking on anyone" He assured "I've survived worse days" Abel didn't really want to go home anyway, he had a party tonight and his mum tended to be pretty strict when it came to him going anywhere, she was very over-protective, he didn't really know how he got away with as much stuff as he did.
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:58 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane groaned slightly and cringed a bit. He could tell he was sick and he didn't want to go home or anything. Shane sighed knowing he will have to do this sometime but he really didn't expect so soon. "I don't want to get sick okay go to my house at 2343 faris ave. you'll know which house it is. My parents are pretty rich." he mumbled and not really wanting to be next to someone who looks like he's gonna puke. He picked up on a book and sat down again. He started reading hoping his new friend got the message he really didn't want to get sick.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel was surprised at the offer Shane had given him, he looked at him with disbelief, was Shane seriously inviting him over to his home? He sat up properly before standing up, if Shane wanted him to leave so badly, he would "And your parents will be okay with this?" Abel asked, he didn't want to walk in to have Shane's parents being angry at him, or accusing him as breaking in, he didn't deal well in those type of situations.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane kept his eyes down at his book and didn't say anything for a whole minute. His family was a difficult story. They just have him money and left him alone. He probably has thousands and thousands of dollars that he doesn't use in his account. They think they can buy his happiness. Sadness shone in his eyes as he could tell that Abel had someone to protect him and someone to love him while he had an empty mansion/house. "they are never home you don't have to worry. They won't care who I bring over they are never there so your good." he said. He kept his eyes on his book not looking up right now. He felt the loneliness hole in his heart. He wished he had a loving normal family.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:21 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel frowned at his response, he didn't even know how he would survive without his mum, despite her being a mother hen, she's the best friend Abel has, he wasn't sure how Shane could do that, Abel can't survive without attention, but it seemed the blonde had been doing it for a long time now "Well, I'll make sure to take the parent duty of making you some food, and I promise I won't vomit on it or anything" He said, trying to make Shane feel better "I'll see you once you get home" Abel said before taking off.

Shane hadn't been lying when he said his parents were rich, the house was amazing compared to the crappy apartment he lived in. Abel let himself in and was just starstruck by the way the house looked, he was pretty sure he was in love with it, and he immediately fell in love with the kitchen too, Abel had always enjoyed cooking, it was the one thing he could actually do right. He started preparing some food, he had stopped off at a shop before he arrived, to puke in their toilet and since they only served customers, he decided to buy some stuff too. Abel had decided to go with making cabonara, since Abel had been craving it for a while now. He just hoped Shane liked it, he couldn't believe he hadn't even asked if he Shane actually liked cabonara, Abel would just have to hope for the best.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

The rest of the school day went fast. He did the homework that they asked before the class was over in all of his rest of his classes. He also didn't answer any questions like normal. When the end of the school came he was glad to get out. He wasn't going to an empty house but the person inside was sick. He stared his way to home. He had a lot of cars at the house and half of them were his because his parents thought since they got him his license that he should have every car. He usually just uses the Lamborghini unless he didn't want to be reminded that his parents didn't care he would just walk.

When he got to the house he could smell something. He didn't know what that smell was. He was okay at cooking the basics and if he can't cook that night he can call his cook to make him something to eat. He felt himself smile at something so small as someone's making him food. "someone found the kitchen. I didn't know you liked to cook. A maid cleans the house and watches what is in the fridge and buys new stuff if we run out. " he said. He walked over and sat on the stool. "what are you making. I'll eat anything really. " he said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel turned around briefly when Shane entered the kitchen but returned to his cooking, when it came to cooking,it had to be perfect "Of course I like cooking, it doesn't involve any academic skill, so, it's perfect" He smiled, before placing some pasta onto two plates and placing the carbonara on top "You have a maid too? That's so cool" Abel was amazed, his parents must be loaded, but the house did seem kind of empty without any of them in it "It's carbonara, which is the tastiest thing on earth" Abel told him, glad to hear that Shane wasn't fussy when it came to eating, the blonde placed on of the plates in front of Shane, along with some cutlery "Bon apitete"

OOC: sorry the speech isn't bolded, I'm on mobile u.u

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane look at Abel and smiled slightly. He watched as Abel just went on with cooking. Shane hummed slightly as they worked. He was humming his favorite song. He was happy just to be near someone for a long time. He knew why the rich kids avoided him he was small and they didn't think males should be small. They wanted tall people. The girls didn't like small guys either so he was all alone. "Why did you choose me. I'm the outcast." he asked. He wanted to know and not the reason that the other people looked like people that he didn't want to befriend. "so it's carbonara. Sounds interesting." he said and smiled.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane look at Abel and smiled slightly. He watched as Abel just went on with cooking. Shane hummed slightly as they worked. He was humming his favorite song. He was happy just to be near someone for a long time. He knew why the rich kids avoided him he was small and they didn't think males should be small. They wanted tall people. The girls didn't like small guys either so he was all alone. "Why did you choose me. I'm the outcast." he asked. He wanted to know and not the reason that the other people looked like people that he didn't want to befriend. "so it's carbonara. Sounds interesting." he said and smiled.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:42 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel was enjoying Shane's humming, whatever song it was, it sounded good, he would have to force Shane to play it before he had to leave. The question that Shane asked surprised him a little, when he met Shane, he had expected the boy to have plenty of friends, even if that had scared Abel a little, he had still wanted to befriend him "I chose you because, I could tell you were different, not just from your looks but you actually glared at me, most people notice that I'm from the school across from yours and run to tell a teacher, but you didn't do that, they also always look really afraid, just because of what school I'm from, but you didn't, and you immediately became someone I wanted to befriend" Abel told him, truthfully, he had tried to talk to kids in Shane's school before, but they were a bunch of scaredy-cats, Shane had stood his ground, and Abel had liked that "You'll enjoy it, I make it all the time for my mother, she loves it"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend and sighed. He shock his head a bit and watched as he talked. He knew that even if he turned the dude in then he would just come back. Shane had seen him before at the school but he just ignored him. He didn't really talk to people. "you would have come back even if I told the teachers. It would have been pointless and a waist of breath." he said. He looked at the food that was sat in front of him. He smiled and took the fork a bit. "if your for certain ill like it then I'll eat it." he said. He put some of the food on his fork and took a bite. The flavor exploded in his mouth. He hummed. "this is amazing it's even better then my cook. " he said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"You're right there, I always hang out in your school, it's just so much better, and it smells a lot nicer too" Abel told him, not to mention it was a lot more peaceful at Shane's school, he wasn't being knocked into a wall every five seconds. Abel was excited for Shane to try his food, as he usually was when people tried it, Abel was aware that he was good at cooking, the kitchen was his territory, but that was just him being over dramatic, so Shane's reaction made him ecstatic "Really? I'm glad you like it" He said with a smile "I should give your cook some tips" Abel said jokingly before sitting down with own plate of food "Thanks for letting me come over, by the way"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane hummed and closed his eyes. He eat his plate. He knew he was bad at cooking but he didn't mind. Shane finished and nodded. "have you looked around the mansion. After your finished I can show you to my room." he said. He hummed and looked at him. "i can show a you around. It's a big place. If you want you can call your parents you can say your staying over tonight. It's not like anyone will be here but me." he said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200