Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm
Elementis_Dragon

He smirked "Why should I?" His hand began groping the male in between his legs. "You must know a prisnor of war has no right or say in what happens to him, correct?" He asked devilishly "And besides I haven't had fun in a long time." He said and ripped the other males armor off and then took off his own armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:12 am
MichaelaWhite18

"P...prisoner of...war..." Caleb started shivering even more now, he would squirm if he could but he found himself unable to even move by this point. "I'm not...having fun..." As tears slowly formed in his eyes he tilted his head back and his face continued to remain flushed throughout this process. After he was removed of his own clothing he flushed more and by now had regained himself he moved to he was covering himself moving into a small ball. "This isn't right" he ended up repeating over and over.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

"P...prisoner of...war..." Caleb started shivering even more now, he would squirm if he could but he found himself unable to even move by this point. "I'm not...having fun..." As tears slowly formed in his eyes he tilted his head back and his face continued to remain flushed throughout this process. After he was removed of his own clothing he flushed more and by now had regained himself he moved to he was covering himself moving into a small ball. "This isn't right" he ended up repeating over and over.

He smirked "Such soft skin for a soldier boy." He said smirking.
((i DONT WANT TO DO A DIRTY SCENE ON THE GUILD LEAST WE GET KICKED OFF OF IT.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

((I know I know. I'll fade.))

After it was all said and done Caleb was out of both breath and tears he had lost the will to fight him awhile ago. He hadn't moved from the couch but was now looking at the back of it his eyes in a daze as he attempted to forget what had happened. He glanced up though and noticing a blanket draped over the side he slowly reached up and pulled it down and covered himself. The Demon had gone off somewhere and as much as Caleb wanted to get up and move, leave the house he just could not get the energy to move now.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Alos came back in, a silk robe covered his body and his long hair was tied back. In his hands he carried a tray filled with food. From deer stew, fried rabbit, a few pieces of mutton, a loaf of bread, an apple, and a jug of water. e placed it on the table beside the bed "I have a hot bath ready when your done eating." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 pm
MichaelaWhite18
when Caleb heard him coming back he instantly curled into a tighter ball and shut his eyes. After a moment he smelled the food and slowly opened his eyes again he looked back and noticed the food he looked at it then up at him then back at the food. Flinching a little bit he slowly sat up still keeping himself covered then he looked at the food again and gulped as his stomach growled demanding food but he was still leery. He looked up at him again almost afraid to ask. "how long...are you going to keep me here?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Till the war is over." He said looking outside as some birds landed on the windowsill. They soon were scared off as children ran past giggling. A small smile came on Alos's face as he watched them run by. "So until the war ends I am keeping you safe right here in my village."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:39 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now had been about to take a bite of the apple, his hunger too overpowering to resist it. He stopped though when he heard giggling of children "v...village...?". He had not noticed a village. Then again he was paying too much attention to how this guy was treating him on the way here to notice one. And speaking of. Something was odd about this guy his whole demeanor had changed.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb by now had been about to take a bite of the apple, his hunger too overpowering to resist it. He stopped though when he heard giggling of children "v...village...?". He had not noticed a village. Then again he was paying too much attention to how this guy was treating him on the way here to notice one. And speaking of. Something was odd about this guy his whole demeanor had changed.

The door suddenly opened, standing there was a dirty young girl wearing a worn out dress. Her face smudged with dirt and her hair short and messy. Behind he was an equally dirty looking boy but instead of a bright happy face his was shy with a small smile. "Mister Alos!" The children yelled and ran over to him hugging his legs "We missed you!!" The girl said giggling. Alos bent down and smiled patting their heads "Hello Miya, Tona." He said smiling kindly. "Were you two good for your mother while I was out?" He asked. The boy slowly turned and saw Caleb, he suddenly blushed and looked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the door when it burst open and he blinked. So he wasn't imagining it he really did hear kids outside. He watched them then watched Alos interact with them this made no sense this couldn't be the same guy as before it couldn't have been. When the boy looked at him then blushed and looked away all Caleb could do was blink in confusion.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the door when it burst open and he blinked. So he wasn't imagining it he really did hear kids outside. He watched them then watched Alos interact with them this made no sense this couldn't be the same guy as before it couldn't have been. When the boy looked at him then blushed and looked away all Caleb could do was blink in confusion.

Alos looked at Caleb "Miya, Tona, this is Caleb my servant." The little girl blinked "Alos did you screw him?" The girl asked sweetly. He laughed "Of course, oh and here." He said walking over to a medicien jar. He came back with a small herb. "Tell your mother to feed this to your little baby brother. Make sure he drinks it all." He said handing her a small baggie with powder in it. Miya nodded and grabbing the small boy ran out of the home. Alos looked back at Caleb "What?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb was just watching this not quite sure what to make of it. When the girl. Miya said it flat out loud 'did you screw him?' Caleb found himself shocked by not only the question but by Alos's answer too. He ended up falling off the couch and onto the floor with a thud. "ow ow ow." when at last the kids left and Alos looked at him and bluntly asked 'what?' Caleb's face was blushing again he stood up now angry the blanket wrapped around him still. "you...you just...just told that girl flat out what you did to me." He said bluntly. "I mean...she's a little girl for crying out loud thats...thats not something you admit to kids. And why do you have kids here anyway did you kidnap them too? You mentioned their mother did you do it to her too are those your kids? What's going on!?" By now a lot of those questions which had been building up came out at once.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb was just watching this not quite sure what to make of it. When the girl. Miya said it flat out loud 'did you screw him?' Caleb found himself shocked by not only the question but by Alos's answer too. He ended up falling off the couch and onto the floor with a thud. "ow ow ow." when at last the kids left and Alos looked at him and bluntly asked 'what?' Caleb's face was blushing again he stood up now angry the blanket wrapped around him still. "you...you just...just told that girl flat out what you did to me." He said bluntly. "I mean...she's a little girl for crying out loud thats...thats not something you admit to kids. And why do you have kids here anyway did you kidnap them too? You mentioned their mother did you do it to her too are those your kids? What's going on!?" By now a lot of those questions which had been building up came out at once.

"I didn't kidnap them, I don't kidnap children." He said sitting down in a large chair. "And no I didnt screw their mother." He looked outside. "This is a hidden village away from the evils of this world. I created it as a safe haven for mothers and their children. I dont want them growing up like I did, Picking up a sword to fight for your life, using that blade to protect what was yours even if it was just a scrap of food." He said sternly. "And the reason I told her so bluntly was because she asked bluntly." He said once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then looked at the floor thibking for a moment. He looked outside then back at him "if you only let children and their mothers live here then why am I here? Was it really just to screw me?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:42 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then looked at the floor thibking for a moment. He looked outside then back at him "if you only let children and their mothers live here then why am I here? Was it really just to screw me?"

"Some of the fathers and older brothers live here, and no I brought you here to protect you." He said gently.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff