Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm
athaniel Ƀrooks & enold adix ☾

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel wasn't all too sure how to even argue with this guy anymore. Never had someone reacted like this, it was beginning to screw with him. Hot when upset. Which was always. Nathaniel didn't say anything on that, wasn't touching it. Though, the slight confusion could be seen in his eyes. Was Atticus even arguing, or just goofing around? Nathaniel didn't know... “Oh... kay?...” Nathaniel shook his head. Oh but yes, Nathaniel had used the word “p***k” to insult Atticus. They weren't in England at all, but that didn't mean Nathaniel hadn't spent enough time there to pick up on things.. Nathaniel rolled his eyes. “No.” He said. Nice? Maybe. . Nathaniel just gave a harsh death glare and tried not to get any angrier, which should have been deemed as a lost cause by now. “I am in my place, thank you.” Nathaniel turned away and sat back in his seat, the stool. He took a breath and bit into his apple, “Stupid vampire.” He muttered mainly to himself. “I can see why you wouldn't turn to other vampires to stay with. They probably can't stand you either.” Nathaniel said coldly.

Renold got up of the floor shakily and shook his head. He felt a weird tingly sensation shoot up his spine. It was just his body trying to regain itself. Though Tristan didn't want to know, Renold had a little explanation for the guy. The mentioning of Tristan hitting Renold made him a bit nervous... He didn't want to get hurt, it was just fun in games, no harm meant.. Renold took a few steps back and looked at Tristan with a twisted grin. “That was no hell, nor other dimension. I can slip people into a deep sleep where they'll be surrounded by their worst fears.” Renold explained. 'Or at least what they think is their worst fears....' They voice added in to Renold. “But wow, woOow, Tristan.... No need to be mean.” Renold laughed. Now he'd try to take his chance to leave before Tristan could catch him. Renold began to make way through the room and passed Tristan. "Bye~!" Renold said.

| Mood :: Over all calm ; Feeling mischievous | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
He is fun. c:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:26 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus’ smile changed to a normal one. He looked like he was about to laugh at the confusion he had sent Nathaniel into. “Not technically speaking you aren’t.” At this point Atticus was having. Any consequences that came of this weren’t thought of in advance. If he got yelled at then he would yell back, if he got hit then he was likely to hit the guy right back. He wasn’t sure how often people fought back, but no one has ever had a fight quite like the ones you have with Atticus unless you’ve met the guy before and got into an argument. He was all over the place. He would be serious one moment then the next he’d be joking around. The guy knew when to call it quits, but sometimes he wasn’t able to. He didn’t know why but sometimes he just lost all forms of self-control. Typically that’s when a flash of worry and desperation flashed over his face and he’d look at a friend to stop him before things went too far. “4.0 grade point average!” Atticus cooed. Similar to Nathaniel, he had pretty good hearing but not as good as an animals. Smell and sight were more of his expertise. The playful attitude dropped and it felt like that air around him and in the room suddenly fell to the floor with a thud. Light blue eyes fell from Nathaniel to the floor just below where Atticus stood. “Yeah,” he sighed before we went up the steps. He was done; he didn’t want to talk about vampires. Atticus wasn’t to avoid the subject as he headed up the steps rubbing his neck. His breed was fine, but actual blood suckers were a touchy subject at this point.

xxTristan seemed confused. That as a dream. He rolled his eyes as they were closed at the guy. Not exactly the type of fear you’d think the guy would have. He assumed that’s what the guy was wowing about. He listened at the person got up while he spoke then started to walk away. Oh no. Tristan removed his arm from his eyes and reached out to grab the males’ ankle. “You haven’t answered my question. What the hell are you? You’re in my house. If you don’t want to play fair then you need to get the hell out.” Tristan was close to adding a threat, but after that whole dream thing he really didn’t want to. He wanted that pushed out of his head. He probably wasn’t going to sleep easily tonight.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
Nathaniel managed to make Atticus upset, so the fun ended xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:14 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel was shocked Atticus wasn't laughing. The guys face seemed as if he wanted to. Not that no laughter was to be complained about, it would have made Nathaniel want to really punch him. God for vampy though, at least someone here was enjoying this back and forth. Nathaniel was just pissed off, and growing even more pissed off. There was already a fire, and it felt like Atticus was fueling it as much as he possibly could. Nathaniel sat in silence, continuing to eat the apple he was holding back from throwing at Atticus. So what, 4.0 average, it didn't matter to him. If the eyes of the elk man saw the vampire to be dumb, vampy would be seen as dumb. “Yeah, yeah. Okay.” Nathaniel agreed sarcastically. Suddenly the atmosphere of the room had changed. Nathaniel was still mad, but the lighter mood coming off of Atticus had been dropped like a ball. What, was vampires a touchy subject for the male? Had Nathaniel upset him? Well, too bad. Nathaniel couldn't possibly care any less than he did, and he he didn't even care to begin with. The vampire was done, and was walking away. No apologies, or Nathaniel trying to stop Atticus was to be expect. “Finally, jeez.” He muttered.

Just as Reonld was passing by, Tristan's hand gripped onto his ankle. Relond stumbled and fell forward a bit but managed to catch himself before he fell. To avoid anything like that again, he just took a seat not too far from Tristan. Sitting criss-cross, Renold sighed. Nothing in his thoughts, could bring an answer to this question. Not even the voice could, it remained silent. You see, Renold couldn't possibly know what he was, he couldn't really remember anything about himself. Where he was from, if he had family, if Renold was is real name, or what he was.... Nothing. Not even what happen to make him loose his memory like that. “Ehhh... I can't tell you. I mean, I don't even know for sure what my real name is.” Renold answered. “I can tell you that I'm not human, and not everyone here is either.” Renold didn't give specifics, and probably wouldn't retain information if pestered over it. Yes though, he was ratting people out.

| Mood :: Over all calm ; Feeling mischievous | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
He's a jerk, what can I say? And Tristan is going to have fun getting straight answers from Renold. XD

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:47 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus [#03A89E/color]rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus stopped half way up the steps when he realized he didn’t have something with him. He walked back down the steps and over to the kitchen. He glanced around before he stepped into the kitchen to grab his sketch book then the case of pencils he had also forgotten. He flipped through the sketch book before he paused to look at Nathaniel. He just stared at the guy. Atticus was thinking mostly. He just stared straight at the elk with no emotion printed on his face and eyes dull.

xxTristan kept his hand around the males’ ankle and just moved whenever the guy moved really. He felt too lazy to let go. He looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “Are you suffering from amnesia?” Tristan questioned. “It would explain how you don’t know what movies are.” His grip loosened before he pulled his hand away and sat up. The room moved more than he did causing him to go off balance. He decided to put his hands behind him so he wouldn’t fall over. “…I really hope you’re kidding,” he sighed as he tilted his head back. “Why are you here anyway? How did you get here? What’s your name or at least what you currently call yourself?

SweetCicero
He'll try! Sorry it's short; running out of ideas.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:38 pm

User Image
User Image

With the silence back, Nathaniel had begun to cool off from the previous argument. If you would call it that. Though this didn't last more than a few seconds, Atticus decided to turn back around head downstairs again. Why? Wasn't Atticus fed up enough just stay away yet? Nathaniel just switch on the ignore button, and pretended that Atticus wasn't there. Or at least that was the plan. It was kind of hard to ignore someone staring you. Nathaniel sighed softly and looked at Atticus. The male looked quite upset... “Why don't you draw me, or take a picture or something. It'll last longer.” Nathaniel said and ate the last bit of his apple.

Amneasia? Renold tilted his head curiously and blinked. “Am-neh-wah?” Renold asked. He couldn't even seem to repeat the word correctly. Perhaps amnesia was another word for “stupidity” or something. Whatever it was, maybe Renold was suffering by amnesia a lot. Renold would leave that call to someone else though. The other questions could be answered somewhat better though, he remembered that much. “I'm here because I followed the long haired male... I think his name is Bodyguard? I saw it on this weird plastic thingy I found in a roller box he puts his extra skins in.” Renold answered, pulling on his own shirt curiously when mentioning the “extra skins”. “My name, is uh...” Renold paused, trying to remember what he had even been calling himself the passed few days. 'Renold...' The voice reminded. “Oh right, thanks! It's Renold.... We think... I mean, I think.” Renold answered and smiled proudly of himself. Even if he probably only made sense to himself...

Kassumi6
It's okay. ^^ If it gets that bad we can move them along or something. (:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxA smile appeared on Atticus’ lips. He slipped the sketch book open then turned it around to show Nathaniel the rather accurate drawing of well…Nathaniel. “I did when I got bored outside. I even put you in a flower crown.” Somehow the pink haired male seemed rather proud of himself. The flower crown would explain the question from earlier as it was decorated with vibrant red roses. He set the sketch pad down as he looked at the drawing. “Should have drawn it with a smile, but then it wouldn’t be too accurate.” Was that an insult? Atticus couldn’t tell anymore. The guy didn’t have much of a filter. The storm still raged on outside threatening to blind and deafen anyone that left the safety of their homes.

xxAm-nee-zhu. It means a partial or total loss of memory.” Tristan sounded out the word slowly so the other could hear it said before he defined it. “You followed Nathaniel?” An eyebrow raised before a realization dawned on him. Well, the guy didn’t want to say why he didn’t want to say home so maybe this person was the cause. He chuckled at the males descriptions. “That box is called a rolling suitcase or just a suitcase; most have wheels. The extra skins are called shirts. They’re make of cloth and keep us warm.” Tristan tapped Renold’s leg and he pointed at his pants. “There are pants and what you probably have under them are boxers. One your feet are likely socks with shoes over them.” His eyes wondered back up the male’s face and he just smiled. “Well, you know I’m Tristan. The long haired guy is my bodyguard Nathaniel and the pink haired one is my friend Atticus.

SweetCicero
Okay, will do.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel's expression fell into one that spoke for itself. "What the hell?” Is what his expression was saying for him. Atticus had turned his sketch book to show Nathaniel a picture. It wasn't just any drawing though, it was Nathaniel and very well drawn too. He wasn't exactly sure what to say about it, or how to react for the matter. No one had took the time to draw him, not that he knew of at least. He wasn't feeling the flowers all over his head though, made him seem as if that was why he didn't look happy. The antlers were pretty darned close too, but not exact. Which was explainable since Atticus didn't know what Nathaniel's ears and antlers looked like. Nathaniel wasn't offended about the smile portion of what Atticus said, he agreed one-hundred percent. “I never smile.” Nathaniel told him. “And the ears and antlers are screwed up. Other than that..... It's, okay I suppose.” Nathaniel said, muttering the last bit. Yes.. A complement was given.

Renold listened to the word more carefully the second time around, repeating each syllable after Tristan even. “Hm... Amnesia...” He mumbled to himself. It was a very interesting word. It must have been what he was suffering from for sure. Now he was curious of what caused amnesia. When Tristan chuckled, Renold looked slightly confused again. What was so funny about what he was saying? “Shirts, pants?” Renold looked down at his legs when Tristan tapped them. It was as if he was trying to figure out where the missing piece was to create the full picture, though nobody would have known what he was confused over.. His shoes and socks, he just called them “foot prisons” because well, Renold didn't know they could come off. He didn't know any of his clothes could come off. To think of it, they probably stunk pretty back because his clothing, or himself, hadn't been cleaned in god only knows how long. It could have been months, weeks, or just days. “Hey Tristan, what dose a bodyguard do?” Renold asked.

| Mood :: Calming down.... ; Curious | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
This took a bit, sorry. Went for a doctors appointment today. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:57 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus laughed a bit at Nathaniel's reaction. "You should try it sometime, even if it's fake! Smiling causes you to feel better, real or fake. It's odd how we can trick our bodies." Atticus shrugged before he turned the sketch to face him. He looked over it as Nathaniel pointed out what was apparently wrong. He simply shrugged at what the male said. "I like it therefore your opinion is inferior to the opinion of the artist," he giggled a bit at what he had said. It didn't matter who was the subject of the sketch and they pointed something out that wasn't good; Atticus liked his work, well typically. Ask him to draw something for you to use (basically his job) and he'll be stressed over every little detail. An eyebrow raised as that last part of the sentence echoed through Atticus' mind. "Did you say it was okay? Did...you just complement my work? Are you being nice again?" Atticus slightly leaned over the counter towards Nathaniel, but respected the guys' space. A wide, almost childlike grin of pure happiness had spread on the males' face.

xx"A bodyguard is a person that protects someone from harm. Nathaniel is my bodyguard so he protects me from getting hurt by other people that might want to harm me." Tristan explained but thought for a moment. Looking at it from Renold's perspective there wasn't much of a point for Tristan to have a bodyguard. "Typically people who are in high positions, are wealthy, or are famous in some way have a bodyguard to protect them. I'm...sort of famous, I guess? I dunno, but a couple fans broke into a hotel the band and I were staying at and now I have Nathaniel." He had attempting to try to have it make sense. Yep, Renold did have a smell to him, but it wasn't the worst thing. "How long has it been since you last bathed?"

SweetCicero
It's fine. How'd the appointment go?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:01 pm

User Image
User Image

Nearly the whole time that Atticus was talking, Nathaniel only had a blank expression to give, and one raised I brow as if he were thinking Atticus was out of his mind. Smiling made you feel better? Real, or fake? Nathaniel begged to differ on that one. Never once did smiling make him feel better... Then again, when was the last time he smiled? Probably when he was too young to remember. Nathaniel sighed and rolled his eyes. He somehow knew Atticus would say something like that. A lot of artists that Nathaniel met never cared for other's opinions on their art. Which was a good thing. If all artists cared a great deal over what everyone thought, well, their wouldn't be many open artists.. Nathaniel looked from the art work to Atticus. Yes, a slight complement was given but, it was still a complement nonetheless. However Nathaniel did have an excuse for it, he always did. Though this one may have been more legitimate than usual. “Well, I couldn't go saying it looks horrible, now can I? The drawing is of myself, and I know I'm not ugly. IF you need me to be mean, then I will be.” Nathaniel said, looking back down at the drawing. “It's only okay, because it's bad. I would never wear those ridiculous flowers around my head.” Nathaniel ended.

The thought of a body guard was interesting and Renold found that at times it'd be useful. Hey, wait, if Renold was trying to scare Tristan, would his bodyguard be upset? Renold wouldn't know... Not unless Tristan's bodyguard came by. All the information being given by Tristan interested Renold, yet had little to no meaning to him. He didn't know what wealth was, or fame was, or even what “High positions” were. Whatever they were, Tristan made them seem important, especially when saying these people typically had bodyguards. A couple of fans broke in, and now Tristan has a bodyguard? How did that make sense? Renold didn't understand why a few squares that blew air would be a cause of concern, or how they would break into a place on their own.. This world was weird, just, weird. “Bathed?” Renold blinked in confusion. 'I think he means where you sit under water...' The voice said. “Do you mean where you sit under the rain or something? I don't know how long it's been since I've done that...” Renold explained, shrugging a bit.

| Mood :: Calming down.... ; Curious | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Soooooooooooooo so sorry this took forever. My computer crapped out on me. D:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxLight colored eyes lost the shimmer of joy they held when Nathaniel spoke. Someone’s feelings were hurt a bit now, but nothing showed on the pink haired male’s face. “I like it better when we don’t speak.” Atticus sighed as he closed the sketch book. “No, you wouldn’t; you’re too boring and hot-heated to do that.” He continued before he plopped the pad of blank white paper on the counter again. His eyes flickered up to the elks face, staring him on his golden colored eyes. “You have a pretty face but an ugly personality.” Atticus said as if there were a bad taste in his mouth. He looked Nathaniel over again before he grabbed his sketch pad and walked out of the kitchen. As much at Atticus tried to drill into his mind that that was the first and last time he’d ever draw Nathaniel, he knew it wouldn’t be. He drew people multiple times just like he drew other things multiple times. And why not? Practice helped him get better. Atticus walked back to sit down in the living room. There wasn’t a wall that separated the kitchen from the living room, but Atticus could pretend there was one. He set the pad down on the coffee table then pulled out his phone. He opened up his email and started to read through the new emails he had gotten from potential clients. Each email had a greeting, said something about how they found out about Atticus, then want they wanted. The last part was always the longest explaining that the art was for, the size, the colors, what was to be on it, etc. etc. On projects took a couple days others could take weeks or months.

xxTristan tilted his head from side to side a bit. “Sort of. It’s where you use soaps to clean yourself off. Do you know was soap is…?” The brunette was almost afraid to ask that question. This guy really must have hit his head hard on something to forget nearly everything. Maybe he’d find some children’s books to see if that would help the guy figure things out. Wait, could Renold even read? Somehow Tristan felt like he had to take care of this guy. Maybe with some help Renold could remember things, who he was, where his family might be, and so forth. This wasn’t going to happen within a week, but maybe it would be worth it. When Nathaniel and Atticus were able to go home maybe Renold would still stick around and Tristan wouldn’t be so bored and alone. The alone part never bothered him, but the bored half drove him up a wall sometimes. “Here, I’ll show you what a bathroom is.” Tristan said as he stood up and held a hand out to Renold in case he wanted some held standing up.

SweetCicero
You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back, you're back, you're back, you're back!!!!! ...I'm calm now. Aw, I'm sorry! Were you able to get it fix or...?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm

User Image
User Image

It was easily seen by Nathaniel, it was something he was used to seeing. He had managed to suck out the shimmer of joy within Atticus's eyes. It was sickening to say, but something in Nathaniel's own eyes would say that he was proud to have upset Atticus again. You could say that Nathaniel was a bully, or an a*****e. Whatever name given to him was probably true too. He knew he was a horrible person, and didn't appear to really care. Nathaniel wouldn't disagree with anything that Atticus had just said. Though he didn't find himself boring, he found entertainment in ruining other people's moods, but he was hot-headed indeed. Not to mention he was fifty-fifty on liking it better when they didn't speak. Nathaniel wasn't much for chit chat, but he could go all night pestering and pissing someone off. What was that though? A smirk? A half smile? A slight pick up on one end of his lips? It wasn't even close to a smile, but it was something not often seen. Nathaniel was holding a smart-a** smirk, one that showed the humor he found int what Atticus last said. A pretty face, but an ugly personality. Yup. That about summed him up. “Oh? You think this is bad? Pfffft...” Nathaniel said. “But I do agree, your voice is all you need to give people a headache.” Nathaniel stood from his seat and grabbed a glass he soon filled with water. It had nothing to do with Atticus, but he really did have a headache.

Soap... Sssss, oooooo, aaaaa, ppppp... Renold had to think for a moment. He wasn't entirely sure if he knew what that was either. Yeah, he was hopelessly lost... Renold simply shook his head to answer the question, and let Tristan continue on. Renold was curious about this room still. It didn't make sense to him. All to mirrors on the wall, the open wooden floor, and juice box that wasn't to be drank... 'Mmmmm, juice...' The voice was practically drooling. Renold shook his head and whispered to himself, something that couldn't be heard. You could be assured he was hushing that pesky voice however. Next thing he knew, Tristan's hand was in front of him, and he was going to be shown a bathroom.. Whatever that was. “Oh-kay?” Renold said, and took Tristan's hand to stand up. “What do you do in a bathroom?” Renold asked as he followed along.

Kassumi6
Hahahaha. x) Yeah, I was able to get it fixed. My friend did it though. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxThe pink haired male rolled his eyes. At this point the male was bored. Sure, he could bicker until he was blue in the face, but he’d need to be in the mood. The stormy sky outside made Atticus tired and he didn’t want to put too much effort into a response. He looked at the pad and shrugged. He leaned forward and opened to the first page. It was filled with random letter designs he worked on for an advertisement a while ago. Everything was saved on a flash drive, so he didn’t need the paper. He ripped it out, crumbled it up into a bad, and then turned to look at Nathaniel who had moved. With a sigh, Atticus forced himself to stand up then he threw the paper ball at Nathaniel and aimed it for the back of the guy’s head. He didn’t stand long enough to watch it; he plopped back down after he threw the crumbled up ball of paper and looked back at his phone. “Smirking counts as smiling,” he commented. It was just a random thing that popped into his head. He had only caught a slight glance at the smirk Nathaniel had on his face while he was walking away from him. Atticus sunk down into the couch as he finished reading the last email. He set the phone down and stared at the screen of the television. The flood warning and the counties that it was affected by moved past at the bottom of the screen as whatever show that was on played on. He was very tempted to just go stand outside. He wasn’t likely to get sick, but he’d get the floor went even if it was wood flooring. Atticus gently chewed on his bottom lip as he debated himself.

xxTristan sighed and hung his head. He helped pull Renold to his feet before he guided the male out of the attic. “Well, to put it simply you s**t and pee in it, you clean yourself in it, and whatever else I guess.” They walked down the steps then down the hallway until they came to the bathroom. Tristan stepped into it and flicked the switched to turn the light on. He patted the counter and pointed to the sink. “You wash your hands here after you’ve used the toilet. You use soap and water,” Tristan pointed at the toilet when the word came up then lifted up the bottle of soap before he turned the faucet on then back off. He walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. “You sit down on this when you poop,” he pointed to the toilet seat before he lifted it up, “And you stand when you pee so you don’t piss on the toilet seat. Piss on the toilet seat and you’re cleaning up the mess. Urine might be sterile, but it doesn’t look nice and the smell isn’t pleasant.” Tristan commented as he put the seat and the lid down then turned to the shower. He pulled the glass door open and stepped inside. “This is a shower. You stand and clean yourself under the water. Stay out there,” he said as he pointed at the male. He stood against the wall the handle for the shower was on then turned on the water. “You use body soap to wash off your…skin, and soap for your hair to clean your hair. For your face you use something different because the skin on your face is much more sensitive than, say, your arms.” The brunette said as he spoke over the water for part of it. He turned the water off and pointed at the various soaped he talked about. He avoided the water as much as possible as he got out of the shower. “You can wash your body off using a loofah or a rag, but both have to be wet when you use them with soap. Maybe you should shower; not to be rude, but you do smell a bit.” Tristan said, making an apologetic face. “I can grab you some clean clothes and a towel to dry off with.” The brunette offered.

SweetCicero
Aw, well that's nice of your friend! At least you were able to save it!
I was using the second bathroom on the second floor in Tristan's paragraph (it would be the closest bathroom to the attic entrance).

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 pm

User Image
User Image

As the glass cup was lifted to Nathaniel's lips, he froze. The water was just barely touching his upper lip as he froze. Something had hit the back of his head, and lightly made a thud against the floor. The sound was quiet, and hadn't hurt, so Nathaniel knew that it was a small object, but still. Nathaniel slowly lowered his cup from his mouth, and turned to look down at a ball of paper. He watched the ice swirl around to top of the water, then looked at Atticus. His eyes were narrowed in the direction of Atticus. This was probably the hardest he's glared at the vampire.. What. Was he.. thinking. Nathaniel walked up behind the couch calmly, and without a word. For a brief moment, he stared at the T.V., then at Atticus, again without a word. Still silent, he brought out his hand above Atticus, the one holding the cup, and tipped his hand to the side, quickly dumping the cold water and ice over Atticus. After the water was all gone, he let go of the cup too. He didn't care if Tristan got mad and told him to clean the mess, Nathaniel was mad. And when he was mad, he just did things without thinking. “Cool it.” Nathaniel said, still watching Atticus.

Something about what Tristan said made Renold disgusted. Why would anyone s**t, AND pee in the same place they cleaned themselves?? That was just disgusting! Renold shook his head. Humans were weird. Other than that lingering thought, Renold payed attention to Tristan the rest of the time. He took note to what things were, how to use things, where to use things. It all seem fairly simple, really. Renold watched Tristan open the shower and step into it. Just as the water was turned on, he was starting to make his way into the shower too, but he was ordered to stay out of the shower... Oh well. Renold just stood where he was and watched. Renold's big menacing grin spread across his face again when told he smelled. Did he really smell? Renold lifted his arm up to smell his arm pit. OOF, did that stink! Renold ripped his face away and shook his head, slightly dizzied by the smell. Right after that, Renold stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Clothed and all, he let the cold water run over himself. “Oh hey, I know what that is!” Renold shouted as he grabbed the bottle of shampoo. He opened it, and started drinking it. He smiled happily at the shampoo then looked at Tristan. Right.. “Sure..” Renold said. Something to dry off with would have been nice. As well as a fresh pair of clothes.

Kassumi6
I like that bathroom. ^^ And yes....That just happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:57 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus’s eyes widened when he felt the water on his head then the ice fall onto his head. The man relaxed and just let Nathaniel finished pouring the water over his head. He didn’t expected the glass to follow. He flinched when it hit his head before it fell onto the couch. Atticus’s hair was soaked and clung to his face, most of his shirt clung to his skin, but his parents weren’t too bad. Atticus tilted his head back and looked up at Nathaniel, a cheeky grin on his face. “That coming from the man who’s clearly pissed off and could be radiating heat from his head if we weren’t in this reality.” He replied with a cheery tone. Atticus stood up and grabbed the collar of his shirt, about to pull it off so he wasn’t stuck in it, but stopped. Well, he was already wet. The male shrugged and walked off. He came back with two towels. He dried off the couch and pulled the cushions off so they could dry before he set the other towel on the floor in front of the glass door. “Thank you for solving my problem, love!” Atticus cooed as he walked passed Nathaniel to grab the dry towel on the couch. Once he did, he walked over to the elk. “You’re so sweet.” With those words, Atticus planted a teasing kiss on the man’s cheek before he walked over to the door again. He set the towel over a chair before he opened the sliding glass door and closed it behind him once he stepped outside. He took a deep breath, breathing in the rainy air before he walked out from under the protection of the roofed patio and into the rain. He stretched a little and laughed, enjoying the rain as he fell onto him. Atticus walked over to the hammock Nathanial had used earlier and sat in it, his legs hanging over the edge along with his head as he just rocked back and forth.

xxTeal eyes widened in shock. “N-No!” Tristan yelped as he pulled the door of the shower open and pulled Renold out onto the small rug in front of the shower door. He face palmed and looked like he was about to have a mental break down. He took a few deep breathes to keep from freaking out before he opened his eyes. “First of all, you need to take off all of your clothing. Clothes get washed separately. Secondly, you don’t drink the soap!” Tristan said, losing his composure for a second. He covered his mouth with his hands before he pulled them away. “…Sorry. That you scrub on your head. After you think you’ve gotten it through your hair well enough you rinse the soap out with the water.” Tristan pointed at the blue bottle of shampoo. He had run out on conditioner for this bathroom a while ago, but that wasn’t important. “You use that soap on your body. You rub it on your skin and basically everywhere until you feel you’re clean then you rinse off in the water.” Tristan moved his finger to point at the purple bottle of body wash. “That’s all you’ll need to do. Now, before you take your clothes off let me get you some clean clothes; don’t move.” Tristan said as he backed out of the bathroom. He sprinted down the hall then came back with dark colored clothing and two packs of boxers that he had yet to open. “I’d like to assume you can dress yourself. Here’s a towel to try off with once you’re done.” Tristan pulled a towel out of the closet and set it next to the clothes on the counter, but a decent distance away. “Have fun!” The brunette smiled and dashed out the door before the male stripped down to the nude in front of him. He closed the door and sighed, “

SweetCicero
I made the most inhuman noises to both of those xD Oh my god...I can't stop laughing!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 pm

User Image
User Image

To be honest, it irritated him more when Atticus was acting cheery through all that. It was just annoying. All of it, everything, just ******** it. Nathaniel held his glare for Atticus as the male walked about cleaning up the water. At one point he left to the kitchen to grab another glass of water, letting Atticus do whatever Atticus was doing. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself back down. “p***k...” He muttered under his breath. “love”? Nathaniel looked as if he were about to walk up to Atticus and punch him in the jaw. In fact, he was going to hit him. Maybe it'd shut him up. His face was a light red color, from how mad he was getting. When Atticus leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek, all color flushed from his face, but rest assured he was still very mad. He was speechless though. What was his reaction supposed to be to that?! Like hell if he'd know. Nathaniel just watched Atticus leave and go outside. He felt like if anything so much as touch him, he would blow up. Literally. He just wanted to break something. Nathaniel was half tempted of that something to be Atticus, but he refrained because that was a friend of Tristan's. “God, dammit!” He shout to no one then left the kitchen. He went to the living room, and plopped himself onto the couch. Why did it sound like someone was running around though? Nathaniel quickly got up from the couch and walked to the stairs, then walked up them, carefully.. What if it was that thing following him around? “Tristan? Are you alright?” Nathaniel called out as he got to the top of the stairs. His face was still a light red color from being mad, and secretly blushing.

Renold was a little shocked that he was pulled out of the shower. He stumbled a bit, but managed to keep his feeting. Looking up at Tristan was a little more than confused expression. Don't drink the soap? It tasted so good though... Tristan was crazy, and his thinking was whack. Of course you drank soap.... That's what it was meant for! Why else would it be all liquidy? Renold's confused expression switched to looking at Tristan like he was crazy. That look was also because Renold thought it'd be killing to bird with one stone if he kept his clothes on while showering... Tristan knew everything though, so he'd supposed he would listen... Though Tristan apologized, there was almost no need for it. Tristan's panicking and bit of yelling had Renold giggling to himself. 'Hhahahahahaha!!!!' The voice had even lost it.. “Even my crotch?” Renold mumbled as he looked down his crotch. He didn't want soap there.... Renold grabbed the bottom of his shirt and had it half way off when Tristan said to wait before removing his clothes, so he dropped it and let it fall back over his stomach. He stood there, patiently waiting.. He sipped on more soap while Tristan ran off for clothes. When everything was laid out for him, and Tristan was gone, Renold took his clothes off and got into the shower. Oh dear, the blood spilled from his body as if it was blood out an open wound. It just never seemed to end. Though most of it was from his hair and ears... As said, he scrubbed himself down with soap, but mixed them up.. Body wash was used on his hair, and the shampoo of course was used on his body and... well.. He drank most of it. By the time he was done there was no more shampoo.. Renold left the shower on and stepped out of the shower, he grabbed the towel to dry.

Kassumi6
Ahahahaha!!!!! Same here with both, but I seriously lost my s**t at Tristan's reaction to Renold. xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff