PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

James took immediate notice to the way Quintons entire body seemed to be ridged and when he saw that look in his eyes, he knew immediately that he had pushed to far. whoopsies he thought to himself as he suppressed a flinch when he heard that pure rage in Quints voice, directed towards him. While part of him was enjoying this angry, sexy reaction he was receiving, another part of him.. the human part felt a little guilty for all he had put his guard through in one day. I guess i'll give him off tomorrow, ugh how boring. he thought to himself as he got in the passenger side and remained silent as Quint pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards his home. Glancing at his watch he knew that the detonation would be any second now. His entire body was thrumming with excitement, as his previous guilt melted away and was replaced with his impatient eager ness.

As if on cue, not even five seconds after they stopped at the red light, there was a loud booming sound that seemed to shake the windows of the car. "Aha!" Jim shouted in glee as he twisted in his seat to look back at the mushroom cloud that was forming. A moment later the air was filled with the beautiful sound of emergency sirens and Jim felt absolutely exuberant. "Oh Quinton, isn't it beautiful?" he snickered as he face forward again and took the baseball cap off. His perfect hair was sticking up everywhere and that was just unacceptable, so Moriarty flipped open the mirror and began to fix it, making sure each strand was back in place. lets see if the detective can link this explosion back to my client, then perhaps even back to me. Oh I will be truly impressed if he can. he thought to himself, all previous thoughts about Quinton being angry at him nearly gone.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxWhen the bomb went off Quinton didn’t flinch, he didn’t turn to look behind him, and he didn’t look at it through any of the mirrors. He ignored whatever James said and pressed his foot on the gas when the light turned green. He went at the proper speed limit or maybe a bit slower to allow the utter silence coming from the male to sink into James. Without Quinton talking, James would have to find another source of entertainment. After seventeen minutes, the car pulled into the long driveway to the mansion. He backed into the garage and parked the car nearly so it was aligned perfectly with the others. He took the keys out of the ignition and tossed them into James’ lap before he got out of the car. He didn’t bother to wait for the other male as he walked out the back door while pulling the pack of cigarettes out of his jacket along with the lighter. He walked around to the patio and sat down on a chair as he lit the cigarette he held between his lips. He set the pack of cigarettes and the lighter on the table and leaned back as he inhaled the smoke. He pulled the cigarette away from his lips and exhaled slowly while running the fingers of his free hand through his hair. He leaned his head back and stared up at the blue sky before he took another drag from his cigarette. Quinton pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts. There was a guy he still needed to call back about some gun.

xxx

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James's thoughts on the detective died away as he noticed the foreboding silence and the way Quinton was driving rather slow. His dark eyes flickered over to the male and he remembered how angry he had made him. damn how do I fix this.... he thought to himself in frustration, his eyes narrowing as he went into deep thought. Moments later the car was parked and Moriarty was pulled from his thoughts when he felt the keys hit his lap. "hmm." he huffed as he snatched the keys and shoved them in his jean pocket. Oh how he detested wearing jeans, before he did anything he would first have to make sure to change back into his usual attire. He watched in half interest as the other stomped off and went right to back door, obviously for a cigarette, following after him but stopping at the door. right.. change first. Fix later. he thought to himself as he turned on his heels and headed up the stairs that lead to his room.

He quickly changed into a fresh black suit, finishing it off with a red and grey tie. Once dressed he headed back down the stairs, and out to the back patio, where he saw Quinton still siting back in one of the chairs. "You can't honestly be mad at me? I mean I've done far worse." he said as he leaned against the door frame, his eyes locked on his guard. i'm not going to apologize for trying to have fun. though I should do something to at least try and reconcile this situation. "would you like a raise in your pay for all the hard work you have been doing lately? would that remedied this?" he asked curiously, truly believing that paying him more would actually fix this. He knows that Quinton has feelings for him, but it's hard for Moriarty, a man who is supposed to be cold and psychotic, to accept that someone could ever care for him. Which is probably why he pushes and pushes Quinto, testing every boundary. He is trying to prove to himself and to his guard that this crush was childish, and nothing more than a crush. Since if he accepted that Quinton cared for him then that would create a weakness, and weakness was something a man like Moriarty could not afford.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:56 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton had his thumb ready to press the call button on the screen of the phone until he heard James. Money? Did he think money could solve everything? Quinton stood up with the phone in his left hand, but the arm at his side. He walked over to James, his middle and index fingers held the cigarette as he placed it between his lips and inhaled. He looked off to the side as if he was considering it as he moved over to his employer, but he wasn’t. Once he was at maybe half a foot away from James, he leaned towards the man as he pulled the cigarette away from his lips and stopped leaning forward once his face was a couple inches from James. Without warning he blew the cigarette smoke into the man’s face before he promptly turned around and clicked the class button on the phone. He put the phone to his hear as he walked away taking another drag from the cigarette. That action was both a “no” and “******** you” wrapped into one. He cleared his throat before he heard the phone click on the other end as someone answered. “Hello, Eric? Yeah, it’s Quinton.” He greeted his friend, a small smile forming on his lips. “I’ve been better,” Quinton answered as he tossed a dirty look at James before he turned around to walk through the grass. “Yourself? How’s Mikey? …Yeah, he left me his number. No, I’m not going to call him.” He put the cigarette between his lips as he inhaled while rolling his eyes. His friends had been trying to set him up for a few months. They didn’t know who he worked for, all they knew is he was a hired bodyguard and they knew not to ask any more than that. They thought getting the guy a date would be good for him, maybe help him loosen up.

xxxBut he’s a nice guy! He cooks, he’s an artist, he likes knives, and he doesn’t mind cigarettes!” His friend said over the phone as Quinton looked at the cigarette he was holding while blowing the smoke. “So?” He questioned. “So?! Just go out with him! Grace says you must like your employer a little too much and we both know that it won’t happen. Your employer probably thinks he’s so much better than you and all that s**t. Just go out with the guy, Quinton, you owe Mikey.” Eric wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Quinton sighed and looked at his watch. “Fine, when and where?” A surprised gasp came from over the phone. “Eric?” Quinton asked, a bit worried that something might have happened. “Grace! Grace, he’s going to go out with Fred!” Eric shouted as the phone was removed from his ear while he ran through the house to find his wife. “Jesus,” Quinton groaned as he rolled his eyes. After a few minutes Eric came back and told Quinton what restaurant to go to and to wear something nice. “What did I just get myself into?” He questioned himself with a groan. “A good night! Now get ready!” Eric shouted over the phone before he hung up. Quinton shook his head as he hung up the phone and put it into his pocket. He started to make his way back to the house as he finished off the cigarette.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty knew the moment he saw the others expression that money was not going to fix this situation. damn. he thought to himself as he remained completely stoic when Quinton stood up and got in his face. However as the smoke was blown into his face James's nose scrunched up in disgust and a look of completely displeasure formed in his jet black eyes. "Very mature." though he really had no room to take when it came to maturity. His eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms over his lean chest, watching the other closely as he held his phone to his ear and began to talk to a man known as Eric. Of course Moriarty knew exactly who it was seeing as he kept close tabs on his guard and who he hung around.

he was about to leave when he heard something that made his hair stand on end and jealousy boil deep within his chest. From what he got out of that conversation Quinton had just agreed to going on a date, which was unacceptable in Moriarty's mind. Quint belonged to him and the idea that anyone else could touch him made him feel sick. Just as Quinton hung up Moriarty spun on his heels and practically stomped back inside, slamming the door behind him so hard that the windows rattled. He honestly had no right to be angry, but James didn't care. The idea that Quint was going to be with another person tonight made him furious. can't go out if I kill the man he is going out with. he thought to himself as he pulled out his phone. However he hesitated as he realized that, that would be a rash and idiotic decision. Quinton probably would never forgive him if he did it, so he reluctantly shoved his phone back in his pocket and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When he walked into the room, his stomach growled loudly as he hadn't actually eaten anything in several days, being too engrossed in his new project of messing with the detective of his. Though he ignored his hunger, in no mood to eat, and simply filled a glass with some ice cold water.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton took one final drag of his cigarette, but didn’t really get to enjoy it as a door slammed shut. He looked up to see the glass of the back door shaking as Moriarty stormed through the house. He exhaled with a look of confusion. What pissed him off? The smoke? Quinton shrugged and put the cigarette out; James would get over it. He walked inside and stopped. Maybe he should apologize for blowing smoke into the man’s face. He really could have handled that better. Then again he did pissed Quinton off. With a quick shake of his head, Quinton went upstairs. There was one bedroom in this mansion that was for him. It had some of his clothes, but also contained the fancier ones such as the suits. Quinton closed the door behind him as he walked over to the closet. He pulled the door opened and looked around. Maybe he should shower first. He sighed and walked out of his room and set into the bathroom. After scrubbing himself clean, Quinton walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel scaring one of the workers. “Take a picture; it’ll last longer.” He stated bluntly to the man who turned beet red before quickly scurrying down the hallway. Quinton walked back into the room with his folded clothing and put them off to the side. He put on a pair of boxers and looked through the few suits he had. After he decided on one, he changed then went back into the bathroom. He combed his hair back, put on a cologne he only used on special occasions that Moriarty gave to him for his birthday a few years back, and did a little touch up to his stubble.

xxxHe walked down the stairs with his shows in his hand. He walked over to the kitchen and looked at James who was sipping at a glass of water. “Do you want me to make you something to eat or would you prefer to die of starvation?” Quinton asked with an eyebrow raised. He had enough time to make the man something. “I would rather you eat so I'm not out of a job.” He said as he walked over to the male. He had brushed his teeth as well, so he didn’t smell of cigarettes. He had to make a good impression. “Fish, salad, steak, pasta? You need to eat something, James.” Quinton acted as if nothing had happened earlier that day, that James hadn’t pissed him off twice, and that he hadn’t pissed the man of in return. This was mostly because he didn’t want to be upset before his date. The last thing he needed to do was scare the guy off then get a call from Mikey or Eric the next day chewing him out for being a jerk. Oh yes, they would call the guy up and ask how the date was before they’d call Quinton. Why? Because they knew Quinton would lie.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty examined his water, as he always did, before he began to take delicate almost hesitant sips of the liquid. He was extremely careful with what he consumed, all his food was handled only by his people and he actually had his servants try any produce he receives just in case it is poisoned. He also simply despised eating as he felt like it slowed his mind and body which was not something he enjoyed in the slightest. HIs attention was drawn the cold glass of water when he heard someone coming into the kitchen. When his eyes fell on Quinton his entire body went ridged and for a moment he simply stared. He shook his head slightly when the other began to speak, completely missing what he said at first, which was rather uncharacteristic of him. "hmmm?" his eyebrow lifted as it dawned on him what he was saying.

"No." was all he responded with as he walked over to the other and grabbed him by the tie. Taking a deep breath he caught the familiar scent of the cologne he had bought the other awhile back for his birthday. "You should dress like this more often..." he purred as he straightened the others tie then smoothed it down by running his hand down the others chest. he is wearing the cologne I bought him on a date with another man? he realized. "Who are you all dressed up for? I'm sure it's not for lil' ol' me." he asked teasingly, a hint of jealousy to be detected in his smooth tone. Of course he already knew who he was dressed up for, and was extremely displeased with it. His hand slide back up the others chest and rested on the side of his neck, his finger tips gently teasing the skin at the nape of his neck. "Perhaps you should stay here tonight with me." he said with a seductive look, moving so their bodies were merely inches apart. stay here, stay here, don't go out with that man don't do it. You are mine, I will not share you with anyone else damn it! even if Moriarty claimed to not care about Quinton in that way, he was still not going to let anyone 'play with his toy'.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:10 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe taller male blinked at the man as he walked over and grabbed him by the die. “Too much effort into an outfit that will get ruined while I work. It would cost too much to constantly get the bullet holes in a suit fixed or to buy a new one each time one gets ruined. Plus you said I pull off casual.” Quinton said, a smirk forming on his lips. He raised an eyebrow at the question. The guy needed to stop listening in on his conversations or Quinton just needed to be farther away from the man when he was on the phone. “Well, lil’ ol’ you managed to piss me off twice today, so if you want to consider this a mild form of torture go ahead. I have a date a friend arranged.” An eyebrow raised at the shorter male as he moved closer and became fore seductive. Without a moment’s hesitation, Quinton moved forward. He was aligned to kiss James of the lips, but he moved his head so he kissed the man gently on the cheek instead. His hands came up and grabbed James and moved them away from his neck. “Jealousy doesn’t look good on you, love,” he whispered in a deeper, huskier tone than he would usually use. He moved back from James, one of his smirks planted on his face. The one that he often used that made it seem like he knew exactly when the world would end, but it could make you melt. “Maybe tonight is the night I get over you.” Quinton turned and walked out of the kitchen. Once at the front door he slid his shoes on, grabbed the keys to his car then walked out the door.

xxxIt took him ten minutes to get to the restaurant. He handed his keys to the valet before he walked inside. He gave his name and was seated near the back of the restaurant. He was pretty early. Quinton had some time to think now, which wasn’t that great. Was what he said to James before he left too harsh? The guy didn’t want Quinton to have any form of feeling towards him anyway, so maybe he considered it a good thing. So why did he feel guilty? Probably because he knew it wouldn’t happen and it was said because he was still mad. Quinton rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. “Quinton Maison?” A voice questioned from in front of him. Quinton raised his head to look at the person that stood before him. “Wow.” It was the first word to come out of the male’s mouth. The man gave Quinton a curious, but questionable look as he smiled. “I mean… No, I mean wow.” The male laughed while Quinton stood up. “Mikey didn’t say you were gorgeous.” And there was the classic bluntness of Quinton Maison. “Mikey said you didn’t have much of a filter. I’m Fredrick Larson.” Fredrick held out a hand to Quinton who shook it before they sat down.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty knew that asking Quinton to wear a suit to work everyday was futile seeing as he was correct about how it was just simply not the correct attire for his line of work. It really was a damn shame seeing how good Quint looked when he wore those slim fit suits that hugged him in all of the right places. "I piss you off everyday, it's who I am." he said casually with a innocent chuckle bubbling up on his, which died away as he saw the other moving forward for what seemed like a kiss. Sadly James was bitterly disappointed as he felt his soft lips make contact with his cheek. damn... he thought to himself, anger prickling at his mind as he heard those whispered words, and for a moment he looked as if he was going to lose it something that really rarely happened especially when it comes to Quinton. But then the rage simply disappeared as he took a step back from his guard and looked at him with a dead look in his eyes. A look that he often gave strangers he was not overly fond of.

A smile played on his lips as he heard those harsh words and he simply responded with his own "One can only hope." He snapped back in a surprisingly pleasant tone. Once the other was gone Moriarty picked up his glass of water and threw it against the wall, watching as it shattered and clattered to the ground. All the while a smile stayed plastered on his lips. stupid stupid stupid people. Why do I deal with them? why do I tolerate their existence? all they are good for is keeping me entertained. he thought to himself as he turned on his heels and walked out of the kitchen briskly, heading straight for his office. He sat down at his desk and opened his computer, his fingers flying across the keyboard as he hacked into the security system at the restaurant that Quinton was at and managed to get the security footage up on his screen. He also had contacted someone earlier to follow quint and make sure nothing happened on this date.

When he saw the tall brunette walk in, looking incredibly handsome and saw Quintons response to his looks Moriarty nearly ordered the death of this 'Frederick' right away. Thankfully though he had better judgment than that and refrained from doing so. Though... there was something else about this man that left Moriarty on edge. Something about him that just seemed... off. So for a moment he pushed aside his petty jealousy and began to truly observe this Frederick Larson. Trying his best to deduce everything about him, but the video was not the best and everything was a bit to blurry for him to pinpoint any specific details. something is not right about this boy.. and I am going to figure out what. With that he minimized the video stream, but kept his phone close for updates from his employee who was following Quinton, and began to searching through all of Fredericks files.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe dinner lasted longer than Quinton had expected. They talked for what seemed like ages about their interests, a small amount on their jobs, about their personal lives, and so forth. They had many things in common and agreed on many others. The food was great and they laughed so much that one of the tables ended up complaining resulting in the two having to leave, but they weren’t banned. They went to the frozen yogurt store across the street for a small, simple dessert. They continued to talk and were out until nearly midnight. When they realized what time it was they decided to part. They both had work tomorrow and they would need to sleep. They exchanged numbers, Quinton using his personal cell phone number, then went to their cars. Quinton had relax and pushed a large part of the day out of his mind. He parked his car in the garage before he walked up the stairs and went into his apartment. He locked the door then changed out of his clothes, really just stripping down to his boxers. After he brushed his teeth and washed up, he laid down in bed. Quinton sat up and set his alarm for the morning before he fell asleep.

xxxThe dark haired male work up with a start as the alarm went off. His hand slammed down on the power button before he buried his face into his pillow. He really didn’t want to get up. His bed was too comfortable. After two minutes, Quinton finally decided to get up. He jumped into the shower, the cologne filling the warm, moist air as he cleaned himself. When he was done he walked into his room to get dressed. He found his dog tags on the bedside table and picked them up. His last name was first followed by his first name then middle initial, then there was his social security number, his branch in the Marines, his gas mask size, and religious preference (which was “no preference”). He deiced he’d wear them for the day. He went into the kitchen and smiled as he made himself waffles, actually getting to enjoy breakfast. After he ate, we brushed his teeth, brush his now dried hair, groomed himself, put on deodorant then his cologne. Quinton grabbed his keys and was about to slide on his shoes when he realized they were at James’ mansion. With a heavy sigh he searched for his black boots in his room. Once he found them, Quinton slid them on and headed for the bedroom door until he spotted his other phone. He picked it up and slid it on his other pocket before he left the house.

xxxThe drive to the mansion seemed fairly short. Maybe it was because he was in a good mood. He parked the car and pulled the small sudoku book out of the glove compartment before he left his car to enter the mansion. Once inside he slid off his shoes before he wondered around in search of a pencil with a good eraser. After finding a pencil, he sat down in the family room. There wasn’t a TV and it faced the backyard, so he head a nice view without having to sit outside and have the wind move the pages. He opened to the last page he had been on then turned it when he saw he had competed the puzzle already. He stared to put little numbers in the corners of the boxes he thought they went in and he would eventually erase them as he went on.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty spent hours upon hours pouring over information that he found on Frederick. Everything seemed to be in order and rather normal, but it was almost as if it was all to perfect and too easy to access. Maybe it was his paranoia with a mix of jealously but he did not trust this man one bit. He went as far back as his elementary report cards and found nothing, not a hair out of place on this boys head. It was simply unnatural. This only kept him entertained for about two hours, in that time he received updates on Quintons date every fifteen minutes and with each update he became increasingly annoyed. However Soon he found himself working on other business that needed his attention which pulled all his focus way from Quint and his date. Jim's first order of business was to check in on his detective, going through his emails and checking the ones that would update him on his progress. It seemed as if he was becoming extremely close as he did in fact link the explosion to his client. Don't get to close now, it would be a damn shame if I had to kill a mind like yours. he thought to himself as he stared at his computer screen, the only light in the dark room.

Moriarty stayed up all night completely engrossed in what he was doing, next thing he knew light was shining through the heavy black curtains that hung on the two large windows that sat behind his desk and lead out to his balcony. morning already? he wondered as he clicked send on a three paragraph long email that he was sending to a client of his giving him step by step instructions on how to pull off a big heist in Scotland. Once he heard the satisfying swoosh on the email sending he rose to his feet and stretched his arms over his thin frame, a groan escaping his lips as he realized how stiff he was. James was not one for sleep, not because he thought it would make his slow or dull his mind but because it simply alluded him. He really should be on sleeping medication but the idea of taking a medication that would effect his mind was not something he was willing to do. So he often went so long extreme amounts of time without sleep, ending with him passing out in the weirdest of places. As he left his office he heard the familiar sound of Quinton coming into his house. 'hmm." normally Moriarty would go greet him right away but right now he was not in the mood as he recalled their little spat last night.

He proceeded to his room where he decided to change into his Lounge Outfit, which he rarely ever wore in the presence of others. Yet for some reason Quinton was the exception, he did not mind if his guard saw him in his flannel bottoms and black dressing gown. Once in his comfortable clothing he headed down the stairs, the only sign that he hadn't slept being the slight circles that were visible under his dark eyes. Which when, and if, he went out would be covered by a thin, unnoticeable, layer of cover up makeup. He didn't say a word as he passed Quinton and went into the kitchen, pouring himself his usual glass of water. I have no plans for the day, I should probably take this time to eat... while he felt like food slowed his mind he also knew that if he went to long without it then it would slow his body, which would be a pointless disadvantage. should probably tell Quinton to go home. I shouldn't have him hanging around when he isn't needed it's encouraging that silly little crush of him.... he thought to himself as he sipped at his water and looked out the kitchen window that looked over one of his many gardens.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton glanced up at James as the male passed by then down at the puzzle book then back up again. His eyes followed the male as he left the room, an eyebrow raised at James’ choice of clothing. No greeting, no chipper attitude, and no nice suit. He was used to seeing James in his pajamas every now and then, but it was still pretty rare. One thing Quinton was not used to was not being greeted when he got to the mansion. He’s probably still upset with me from last night. Quinton sighed at the thought. Now he felt a bit guilty. With a heavy sigh, Quinton pushed himself up. He placed the pencil in the book to save his page and set it down on the table before he walked into the kitchen. He stopped and looked at James as he stared out the window. Something felt a little off about the man this morning. Quinton walked over and stood next to him; he leaned forward a bit awkwardly over the counter to look at James’ face. He did that and it often earned an odd look from the shorter male. “You didn’t sleep.” Quinton side once he noticed the faint bags under the man’s eyes. He moved off the side and leaned against the counter with his arms folded over his chest. “Do you want me to make you some breakfast?” This was a question he often asked. He always asked James if he wanted Quinton to make him something to eat. It never hurt to ask and sometimes the man would even give in. Quinton also didn’t mind cooking for James or for anyone really. It gave him something to do and he preferred to stay busy if he could. Quinton sounded a bit happy this morning, which was odd. The man liked to wake up early, but he never seemed to enjoy the mornings.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty did not even react when Quinton walked into the kitchen, seeming to be overly chipper which just pissed him off even more. When he felt the others gaze on him he glanced over at him to see that he was gazing at him in that awkward way he sometimes does. Morairty's eyes narrowed as he gave him a dead look, void of any emotions. "Brilliant deduction." he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. James was rarely ever in a truly foul mood, usually when he was upset or angry he became even more taunting and teasing. but right now he was just in a extremely foul mood. It was all due to the mix of emotions that were swirling around in his heart and mind all due to this big idiot in front of him.

James did not care for Quinton, or he was trying to constantly convince himself he doesn't; yet, seeing him with another man had made him so angry, too angry for it to be just because he wasn't a fan of sharing his belongings. It also didn't help that Quintons little crush on him was infectious and becoming a bit too.. intense. All of these feelings were crashing down on Jim right now and it was too much for a man who was use to being practically emotionless all the time. Ay other person could fool themselves with lies and by ignoring little signs, but Jim was to clever for his own good to do either of those things. I should of never hired him. he thought to himself as he set his glass of water down and walked over to the fridge. "No." he said curtly as he reached into the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs. He began to examine the box, as if looking for directions. Moriarty was a genius in many many aspects of life, but when it came to something as simple as cooking he may as well be a five year old.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxA frown formed on Quinton face. Yep, James was still mad about yesterday. Maybe he should have canceled that date. The man shook his head while he watched James walk to the fridge and pull out the eggs. He watched with a raised eyebrow as he watched the shorter male examine the box. With a roll of his eyes, Quinton pushed himself off the counter and walked over to James. He would have said something to tease the man about the foul mood he was in, but he didn’t want to walk on thin ice. He took the carton of eggs out of James’ hand. He picked up the glass of water from the counter and handed it to James before he looked back into the fridge. This was James’ cue to go sit down or put up with a man who could actually cook. There wasn’t pancake mix in the mansion; Quinton wouldn’t allow it as he’s insult it any time he saw it. He pulled out the jug of milk and a stick of butter from the fridge before he closed the door. He gathered all-purpose flower, baking powered, salt, measuring cups and spoons, a pan, bowls and a whisk, some nonstick cooking spray, a spatula, a sifter, and cinnamon and nutmeg.

xxxHe put some water into a pot which he placed on the stove to bowl. Once the water was boiling he placed the eggs in the water with a spoon and set the timer. He sifted the flower, baking powered, and salt into the bowl bigger metal bowl before he mixed an egg and the milk in another. He melted two tablespoons butter then added that in with the milk and egg before he powered it into the bigger bowl after he added a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon to the dry ingredients. This was how his mother made pancakes and it kept them from tasting simple in Quinton’s mind. This was also how he made them for James. He mixed the batter until it was smooth before he poured it all into a clean measuring cup that had a spout. He greased and heated up the pan before he powered the batter into it.

xxxBy the time the timer went off for the eggs, Quinton had made the appropriate stack of pancakes for James and put the bread in the toaster. He turned the stove off, got the eggs out of the water and set them in egg cups, gently cracked the tops, and scoops a small amount of the tops off so the yokes were visible and wouldn’t cause James to make a fuss. He placed the plate of pancakes in front of James along with silver wear and syrup if he wanted any. He put the toast, which was cut diagonally, on a smaller place with butter on the side in a small bowl. Lastly were the eggs along with salt and pepper. Everything was there made exactly how James liked it. “Let me know if you want anything else.” Quinton said as he went to clean up the counter and set the dishes in the sink so he could wash them.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty had to suppress a growl of frustration as the carton of eggs was taken from him, and shot a deadly glare at his guard. He wanted to snatch it back and tell the other to go away, but his aching stomach was telling him he needed a good meal. So for once he swallowed his pride and sulked over to the table, sitting down with a heavy thud. He set his glass of water on the table and watched as the condensation formed on the glass. Every now and then his eyes would glanced up to examined what the other was doing, making sure he wasn't putting anything funny in it. Even if he trusted Quinton he still had the need to check every once and awhile because of his own paranoia. Moriarty began to tap his fingers against the table impatiently as the smell of food filled the room and his mouth began to water. After what seemed like forever to him the food was set in front of him.

"I told you I didn't want you to make me anything." he finally spoke an entire sentence as he picked up his forked and spun it around in his hand, as if he was trying to decide what he wanted to do with it. "But no point in letting it go to waist." with that he began to cut the pancakes he so loved into small bite sized pieces. "I have nothing planned for the day so you don't really need to be here anyways." he added, only saying this in hopes that Quinton would leave and he would be alone to try and sort through these damn emotions. He also figured it would be a good idea to try and distance himself from Quint since he didn't want him getting the idea that he had feelings for him. He then proceeded to stab a piece of pancake with his fork, swirling it around in the syrup and bringing it to his lips. A shiver ran down his spine as the first piece of food in practically five days breached his lips.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items