• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:06 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
“Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness.
The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”

User Image

Dante sat on a nearby bench and one by one, small birds would land on his shoulders or the bench to perch near him. "I see no need to bind them here. They are free to do as they please. I simply help them recover. Besides, if I held them against heir will, they wouldn't be able to take care of themselves eventually or even get better." He simply shrugs with a light chuckle, the gesture doing nothing to move the birds resting on his shoulders. "I don't know what keeps them near so much. Maybe it is because I instilled trust by aiding them and giving them freedom afterwards, or maybe it is because there are so many other animals that are comfortable around me and they adapt to the atmosphere...who knows?"

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks.

x
x
x

out of care: The garden-
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

sjgksnfSo, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
djghlfwsfnNo, I won't rescue you to just desert me
mdmfnojI can't give you the heart you think you gave me
dfjfjofjuskjIt's time to say goodbye to turning tables
ndnfjdskkTo turning tables

x

xxLeonardo stopped walking when Dante sat down as explained to him how the animals are. He shrugged at the end, his guess being as good as Dante’s, but he assumed that both reasoning’s were true. Leo sat down on the bench as well, but a comfortable distance away from Dante. He really didn’t have anything to say to the man. He didn’t know Dante very well and yet here he was, sitting in a stranger’s garden talking about the animals that he treated and chose to stay. Leonardo assumed there was likely some good in the man if all these animals stuck around and if he helped Leonardo. A slow silence started to creep in between the two. The blonde didn’t talk very much unless he was around people he knew well. His eyes followed around some of the animals that went about their business as they moved around the garden seemingly without a care in the world. Something kept slipping into Leonardo’s mind that no matter how many times he tried to push it out, it kept coming back: that eye patch Dante wore. Was it just for show, did he have a scar under it, a birthmark, did he lose his eye and never got a glass eye or maybe he did and just didn’t want it to be seen. Try as he might, Leonardo had to shut that part of his mind up before he got annoyed with it. “Would it be rude of me to ask what happened for you to wear that eye patch?” Leonardo turned his head to look at the man, keeping his tone and speaking as polite as he could.

x
| Outfit |

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex

tiny14xx

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

The silence was more peaceful to Dante than alarming. It was rare that he is able to enjoy complete and utter silence with the animals. Even with Leonardo sitting next to him, he would have only assumed that the silence mean the was taking in the beauty of the garden. Suddenly, at least for Dante, the silence was broken and he turned his uncovered eye to the other male. The air grew silent, and for some time, he sat there with no response before he chuckled softly and made a whistling sound. Slowly, each of the birds shook their feathers and lifted off of him. "Not at all. I didn't lose it or anything if you were wondering. One of the men you see around the home was handy with chemicals and I had been young so I didn't know any better and the chemicals exploded into my eye." Reaching back, he unfastened the patch and removed it from his eye before opening it slowly. The iris was a cloudy white that wasn't to far in hue from his original icy blues. "I can only see movements of sorts so it isn't complete darkness, I just wear the patch because it can sometime throw me off with the two different ways of seeing."

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:13 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo felt bad that such a thing happened to such a nice person. He watched as Dante removed the eye patch and looked at the cloudy white colored eye. He nodded when he was told he could see movement, but it was easier to cover it and not get confused from the two different ways he could see. “I’m sorry that happened. Why do you refer to them as men or your men? Do they work under you?” That was another thing on the blonde’s mind. He would have thought that Dante would be out at work at this time instead of at home with his parents and, whom he assumed, were Dante’s friends. Didn’t they work as well? Maybe they ran a small business from the house or they worked later in the day.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
Sorry this is late and rather short; I'm running out of things to write about. Are there any story lines/plots you might have in mind? We can easily thing of some to keep the story going if you'd like.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:47 am
Kassumi6
Hoe about the family throws a party with their clients to further ties with them and Leonardo finds out what it is Dante does?

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante opened his mouth to answer with whatever lie he could make up but his mother entered the garden with his father. "There you are Dante, oh, hello again Leonardo. Why didn't you tell us he was here dear, we could have invited him to join us for breakfast." Dante stood from the bench and simply gave a face of apology while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, I wanted to show him the animals since he was curious." She smiles as she turned to Leonardo. "This is perfect timing actually, we was hoping to invite you and your parents to a small party we are having with some clients of ours. It's a costume party of sorts and I thought it would be a better way to welcome you to our city instead of the incident from yesterday.

Dante frowned as he turned to his father that had spoken, his face showing how much he would prefer not to attend.
"Was that today?" HIs father chuckled softly with a slight nod. "For someone who is the head of the family, you sure have little to do with how things work don't you?" Dante glanced over at Leo before turning to his father and shaking his head that told him to chose his words carefully around the outsider.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxThe blonde looked at the woman and man that walked into the garden. Leonardo stayed seated as he looked between Dante and his mother. “It’s all right; I ate before I left the hotel.” Leonardo assured. It would have only made him feel awkward to eat breakfast with people he didn’t know. He wouldn’t have eaten much anyway. He looked at Dante’s father and raised an eyebrow. A party? His family was invited to a party? He looked at Dante then back at his father. Leonardo stood up after a moment. “I’ll have to ask them; I’m sure they’d love to come in they don’t have anything planned for today. What time would it be at?” The blonde asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to get ready to call his mother or his father, whichever one he assumed would pick up their phone, to ask them if they wanted to attend the part. They’d have to go out and buy costumes, which wouldn’t be too big of a deal although Leonardo would be stuck by himself. He’d likely asked Dante where a store was he could go to to get a costume.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
That sounds good. I might reply pretty slow today as I'm watching the World Cup, so I apologize in advance.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante wanted to object strongly about Leo and his family attending the party, knowing full well who would be attending. Being as defenseless as he was with his injuries, Leo would be a prime target for the hungry wolves that would be there. "I am not entirely sure it would be wise but you must stay with your parents at all times and in the view of my men. There will be some powerful and dangerous people there that tend to try and make pets of those they find to their liking." All his father could do was sigh and shake his head before leading his mother inside. Dante turned from them to Leo and gave a look of concern. "He may not believe it, but you should take it seriously, I was once a lot smaller than I am now...and I was almost devoured myself. Anyways, it'll be later tonight so I will have a car sent for you and your family in a couple of hours to take you to pick out your costumes before bringing you here." After grabbing his eye patch, he slipped it back on before pulling Leo's wallet from his sleeve. "I had almost forgot why you came here, but here is your wallet. Try not to lose it again...Japan is not the most purest of places at times, even in my neighborhood as you are aware. If this is found, no one will return it next time."

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo raised an eyebrow at Dante’s words. Dangerous people? Why would they have such people in their home? This family was so nice, so why? Maybe he shouldn’t question it; maybe he shouldn’t tell his parents. He looked at Dante’s father before he and his wife walked back into the house. Blue eyes settled on the slightly taller male in front of him as he gave him a warning to stay near his parents the entire time and in the line of sight of his men. “You’re men?” The blonde finally questioned. Why did Dante even have men? Now he was just panicked and confused, although that could only be seen in his eyes. He kept his arm that held the phone by his side instead of raising it to call his parents to tell them about the party they would be attending. They would be attending now; Dante didn’t offer much of a choice when he said there would be a care for pick them up and take them to get costumes then to the house. Maybe he should have said that wasn’t necessary and they wouldn’t come if Dante seemed to be this worried and reluctant, but Leonardo didn’t; he held his tongue for the first time in a long time. Why? Probably because he was so curious. He felt like Dante was trying to hide something and that made Leonardo want to know what it was even more. He took his wallet with his free hand and placed it in his back pocket. He didn’t look through it; somehow he felt he could trust the man that stood before him. Leonardo’s eyes wondered back up to Dante again. “Thank you.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:43 pm
Kassumi6
Jeez, I get a lot of wish list notifications or quotes and your quote notification just gets buried where I don't see it! sweatdrop

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante nods quietly before making a motion for Leo to follow him out. "You should probably go now to speak to your parents and get ready. I am sure that my parents are beginning preparations as we speak and I need to have a small discussion with the guys before I am dragged to help with the party." When he reached the door, he slid it open and stepped aside to let Leonardo in first. "Although I dislike having to cut things so short, it is needed since I am the head of the house, I do have to contribute to our gathering." He made a face of regret before it quickly passed and he smiled. "Sometimes keeping track of your responsibilities can be difficult."

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxThe blonde put his phone away in his back pocket before he followed after Dante threw the garden towards the house. The blonde nodded in understanding. This guy seemed to be rather busy compared to most of the people Leonardo had met in Japan. He watched Dante slide the door open and move to the side. He walked into the house a few steps then turned to wait for Dante to walk inside as the bigger male spoke. “That’s understandable.” Leonardo said, not at all concerned about having to leave early. He’d had to go off and find his parents anyway, which could take some time. There was no telling where the two could be at this time. Eating, sightseeing, touring, shopping; the possibilities weren’t endless, but there was a rather long list. Leo would call them as soon as he left the house and make his way back to the hotel. He’d either have to tell them to head back to the hotel or find them to drag them back.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
That's fine; I've been a bit busy lately. I had that problem. You can get rid of the wish list notifications somewhere in the settings or options if they get annoying.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:48 am
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante stepped inside as well before cracking the door only slightly and beginning to head towards the front door. "Anyhow, I hope I didn't scare you too much and you can have some fun while at the party." As they passed them, each of Dante's men bowed their heads as he walked by them. As soon as he stepped through, they continued on with their business. Every now and then, they would mutter the word oyabun(family boss or family head).

After they reached the front of the home and he walked Leonardo out to see him off, he went inside and began the preparations for the party. He disliked having to participate in such events since all it was for was to assure his dominance as the highest gang clan in the entire town amongst other ganger leaders that were comrades for the moment. His father used them to instill fear in them to keep from being betrayed while Dante used it to show that he had every intention to assert that dominance if they pushed him to do so. Violence was only ever his last resort.

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:46 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo followed Dante back to the front door of the house and nodded at what he said. He said his goodbyes before he left. On his way back to the hotel, he called his parents to inform them of the party they were all invited to. The two were quite happy and still were after sharing Dante’s warning with them. They assured they would be safe and if there was alcohol they would avoid it (not that they drink anyway). Once back at the hotel, the male wondered about as he tried to keep himself busy. He wasn’t sure what to do until the party. He reorganized things, read some of a book, went into the internet, people watched from the window, and flipped through channels on the television until his parents got home. They ended up bathing one after the other, thankfully providing their restless son with some entertainment as they explained what they did during the day. It didn’t last as the two ended their story then ate before the phone rang. Their ride had arrived. They left the hotel and went to a store to pick out their costumes. Leonardo’s mother decided to dress as a geisha and his father chose a simple, toned down dragon costume. Their son, however, went for something simple. It was just a suit with a cane, but his mother bought a mask to go with it and tied it around his head in the car. It didn’t take them long to arrive at Dante’s home. His parents were excited while Leonardo was a little nervous. Maybe what Dante said earlier had frightened him a bit more than he thought. They got out of the car after thanking the driver and went up to the front door and knocked.

x
| http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124664001]Outfit |

tiny14xx
Edited because I forgot the outfit/costume.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:51 am
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

His hair was slicked back and replacing his usual black patch was a soft white eye patch. Like usual, he was wearing the male kimono but unlike usual, he had the sleeves slipped off, revealing his back white was covered in different tattoos that stopped at his shoulders and chest. "Do I really have to go shirtless the entire time?" Standing next to the chair that Dante was lounging on, his father chuckled softly. "No son, it is just until you receive your last marking that will officially put you into your final role as the oyabun." It was a strange way of doing things but he was to receive his last marking in front of all of the rival families to be acknowledged. It was how his father had done it when he was younger, and now it was his turn to do the same. "If you say so...

His blue eye scanned the crowd as he looked for the one family that didn't belong, hoping that they were far from danger. He can think of many men in the room that would kill to have Leonardo as a pet, because that was just the way some of them were. Resting on the back of his chair was the same black hawk from before. The hawk stuck around him often as if he was acting like a body guard that was ready to become deadly to anyone who pursued Dante.

The man spotted them as they were let in by the doorman and began to walk through the crowd, his eyes moving to the one he was sure was Leonardo. Whistling softly, he caught the bird's attention and whispered something to him before the massive raptor lifted off and flew around the room with a piercing cry. Everyone turned their attention to the top of the stairs as Dante stood from his chair and walked over to the ledge to speak.
"I would like to thank everyone for coming, you are most welcome to our home for today." Sirius, swooped back around and landed on Dante's tattooed shoulder, the large bird giving another shriek towards the crowd before calming when Dante slipped his fingers through his feathers. "As usual, we ask that you respect our home and keep from entering the rooms closed off, refrain from touching things that aren't meant to be touched and to keep from fighting amongst each other while here. We will throw any violators of these rules out poste haste. I hope this is understood and please enjoy yourselves."

x
x
x

out of care:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo walked into the house with his parents and they made their way through the crowed. They stopped when they heard the hawk’s cry. His mother had to cover her ears because of how loud the hawk was. Leonardo’s eyes followed the hawk as it flew around then landed on Dante’s shoulder. The blonde was only half listening to what the man said, but it still processed in his brain. He was looking at the tattoos on Dante that were presently visible. Leonardo never would have thought that the man would have any by how he acted. The blonde continue to stare after Dante finished talking and when he realized this he quickly looked off to the side. He watched his parents walk off without him and go to get something to drink. Leonardo was left alone. He slowly started to move around after realizing there wasn’t much to do since he didn’t know any of these people. Maybe they should have stayed at the hotel. He felt eyes fall on him every now and then, which made the male feel uneasy. He assumed it was because he was a stranger to all these people. Leonardo’s path was cut off as a man stepped in front of him. The male was dressed as a Spanish bullfighter. The main color of the outfit was black with gold while the socks were pink. He held the red cape like things used to taunt a bull in his left hand. His black hair was slicked back and he didn’t wear a mask. “I don’t think we’ve met before. I am Fukuda Junichiro. Who might you be?” The man asked smoothly, trying to come off as polite as he could. Leonardo looked the male up and down, but was unsure of how to respond. “Leonardo.” The man nodded, the smile on his face grew slightly. “You’re not from Japan? An American, I take it? You speak well for an American. How did you make it into this party?” Fukuda asked as he took a small step towards Leonardo. The blonde wasn’t sure if he should stand still or move. Who were these people? They didn’t seem like people Dante’s family would get along with. “I know Dante.” The blonde replied and the man nodded in understanding. “Were you talked into coming here? I could take you home if you’d like.” Not Leonardo took a step back. “That won’t be necessary.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

A hand closed on the other man's shoulder before tightening at a painful measure. "I do believe he said that he was a guest of mine? It is rude of you to pester my guests at my own gathering." Moving from behind the man was Dante with his bird still resting on his shoulder. Females and other guests stared at his tattoos now that he was closer. Some looked in fear while others pride and a small group of females, desire. He had seen it on his way down the stairs. The man slowly drew near Leonardo and approached him, a disgusting look on his face as he did so. Somehow that look pissed Dante off and he had quickly maneuvered through the guests to the two. With a small smile, Dante released his grip and moved to Leo's side before wrapping his arm around his waist to lead him away. "Now if you do not mind, I will be stealing him away." As he walked away with Leonardo, he turned to the other male and frowned slightly. It was a rare look for him so it got him a few stares. "I thought I told you not to leave you parent's side? He is exactly the type of man I was warning you about. He had no intentions of taking you home you know."

x
x
x

out of care:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items